Noticed a strange error recently. When accepting the request for sex' date=' the player is given the option for the type of sex. However, the sex animation is not the requested action. Once the animation ends, the ending dialog matches the requested action. For example, the NPC approached the PC, and the dialog is displayed. Choose the "shutup and strip" option. The options appear for the sex type. Choose anal. The animation begins, but is an oral animation. When done, the ending dialog references the requested anal action. This happened for both Male PC/Female NPC and Female PC/NPC. In fact, for the FF anal action, the PC equips the strapon properly, but the action is still oral. This is with the current sexout version (64R) and common resources (20120623.1)

[/quote']

I a having this same problem. Its been going on for a while. I think its an animation picker issue in the main sexout stuff.

• 2 months later...

I made a customized version of "SexoutHookupsAlt", and I hope it's alright to share it.

[spoiler=edit notes]

Made approach more likely from 8pm to 12am(after sundown-midnight)

-increasing SexoutHookupsAlt's charisma multiplier in MCM will still make approaches easier

Changed dialogue routes&effects

-having more charisma gets more caps (<6 = 5, >6 = 10+, >8 = 30+)

-a charisma of 8 or higher, will get more amounts of offered caps from richly dressed npcs

------ >8 = 50+, =10 = 200

-having low strength can result in rape on refusal (<8)

-having high charisma can result in gift offers on refusal (>8)

Made approaches impossible with a DamageThreshold of more then 0

Amounts of caps offered, now also depends on Barter skill

- <25 Barter will always net the lowest offer for a given Charisma range

------ <6, >6, >8, =10

- >75 Barter will always net the highest offer for a given Charisma range

Changed the dialogue text of the "free sex" & the "follow for sex" choices

Turned On "Top-level" for SexoutHUALine

-can now choose "Hookup for sex" in normal dialogue to enter SexoutHookupAlt dialogues

ps. Thank you for the mods, beautiful community.

Get the Latest Version Here

Changes sound interesting! I would get rid of the straight compares (strength, charisma) and compare them to the NPC in question instead though.. think it would make more sense that way. I don't think a strength 3 NPC is going to be raping you if your strength is 7. Charisma might be better used as a modifier based on the difference between you and the NPC.. e.g. if yours is 9 and the NPC is 5, that may be just as 'impressive' to the NPC as yours being 6 if theirs is 2.

Just some thoughts from an overworked modder. ;)

Changes sound interesting! I would get rid of the straight compares (strength' date=' charisma) and compare them to the NPC in question instead though.. think it would make more sense that way. I don't think a strength 3 NPC is going to be raping you if your strength is 7. Charisma might be better used as a modifier based on the difference between you and the NPC.. e.g. if yours is 9 and the NPC is 5, that may be just as 'impressive' to the NPC as yours being 6 if theirs is 2.

Just some thoughts from an overworked modder. ;)

[/quote']

Your absolutely right, don't know why I never noticed that.

[spoiler=changelog]

Ver6

On refusal(polite&rude) events changed to:

-rape if, npc has >= 8 Strength, while player has <= 5 Strength

-gift offer if, player has >= 8 Charisma, while npc has <= 5 Charisma

-walk away if, player Strength >5 or Charisma < 8

On refusal(rude) events added:

-walk away & start combat if, npc has >= 8 Strength&Charisma, while player has <= 5 Charisma&Strength

Caps offered for cash only events changed to:

player Charisma < 4 &

-player Barter < 20(4caps) or Barter 20 to 40(6caps) or Barter 40 to 60(8caps) or Barter 60 to 80(10caps) or Barter > 80(12caps)

player Charisma 4 to 6 & npc charisma < 4 & npc ClothingValue < 70 &

-player Barter < 20(6) or Barter 20 to 40(8) or Barter 40 to 60(10) or Barter 60 to 80(12) or Barter > 80(14)

player Charisma 4 to 6 & npc charisma < 4 & npc ClothingValue >= 70 &

-player Barter < 20(12) or Barter 20 to 40(16) or Barter 40 to 60(20) or Barter 60 to 80(24) or Barter > 80(28)

player Charisma 4 to 6 & npc charisma >= 4 &

-player Barter < 20(4caps) or Barter 20 to 40(6caps) or Barter 40 to 60(8caps) or Barter 60 to 80(10caps) or Barter > 80(12caps)

player Charisma 6 to 8 & npc charisma < 6 & npc ClothingValue < 70 &

-player Barter < 20(12) or Barter 20 to 40(16) or Barter 40 to 60(20) or Barter 60 to 80(24) or Barter > 80(28)

player Charisma 6 to 8 & npc charisma < 6 & npc ClothingValue >= 70 &

-player Barter < 20(24) or Barter 20 to 40(32) or Barter 40 to 60(40) or Barter 60 to 80(48) or Barter > 80(56)

player Charisma 6 to 8 & npc charisma >= 6 &

player Charisma > 8 & npc charisma < 8 & npc ClothingValue < 70 &

-player Barter < 20(30) or Barter 20 to 40(40) or Barter 40 to 60(50) or Barter 60 to 80(60) or Barter > 80(70)

player Charisma > 8 & npc charisma < 8 & npc ClothingValue >= 70 &

-player Barter < 20(60) or Barter 20 to 40(80) or Barter 40 to 60(100) or Barter 60 to 80(120) or Barter > 80(140)

player Charisma > 8 & npc charisma >= 8 &

player Charisma > 8 & npc charisma < 4 & npc ClothingValue < 70 &

-player Barter < 20(45) or Barter 20 to 40(60) or Barter 40 to 60(75) or Barter 60 to 80(90) or Barter > 80(105)

player Charisma > 8 & npc charisma < 4 & npc ClothingValue >= 70 &

-player Barter < 20(120) or Barter 20 to 40(160) or Barter 40 to 60(200) or Barter 60 to 80(240) or Barter > 80(280)

Ver5

dialogue routes&effects edited

Amounts of caps offered, now also depends on Barter skill

- <25 Barter will always net the lowest offer for a given Charisma range

--- <6, >6, >8, =10

- >75 Barter will always net the higest offer for a given Charisma range

Ver4

Made charisma between 6-8 give alternate amounts of caps for npcs with, less then 3 or less then 6 or more then 6 charisma

>

Try to make all charisma&strength dependant conditions, be affected by npc's stats

Ver3

00SexoutHookupQuest script edited

Made approaches impossible with a DamageThreshold of more then 0

Ver2

00SexoutHookupQuest script edited

Made approach more likely from 8pm to 12am(after sundown-midnight)

Ver1

Having more charisma gets more caps (<6 = 5, >6 = 10+, >8 = 30+)

A charisma of 8 or higher, will get more amounts of offered caps from richly dressed npcs (>8 = 50+, =10 = 200)

Having low strength can result in rape on refusal (<8)

Having high charisma can result in gift offers on refusal (>8)

Try this one out

SexoutHookupsAlt-CustomVer6.fomod

Downloaded the latest update. I get around 50 caps.

I also notice in every dialog, there's [Hookup for sex]. It's a bit similar to Working Girl, except Working Girl dialog can only being show up in Gamorah, Atomic Wrangler and Sewer Slave. It also need to be updated, to make the salary system similar to the latest Hookups. I will bring this topic to the Tryout thread.

Just one more request - can 'no approaches' if dt > 0 be changed to just allow dt factor into rape or attack attempts? (If player DT > X - no rape attempt)

Just because a girl is dressed sensibly is no reason to not hit on her.

"hey baby, you look really hot in that armor, I mean not sweaty hot, but hot hot. And speaking of sweaty how about you peel off some of those layers and get kinky with me? Leave those spike heel boots on, please."

Besides, have you seen some of the armor mods? Some of those tight little leather armors manage to be surprisingly effective considering how small an area they cover. (This is lore-friendly, in a meta sort of way, as the ancient gaming tradition of the 'chainmail bikini effect' insures that a skimpy revealing bit of kinky or fetishistic 'armor' protects female characters just as effectively as a full suit of plate.)

• 3 weeks later...

Just one more request - can 'no approaches' if dt > 0 be changed to just allow dt factor into rape or attack attempts? (If player DT > X - no rape attempt)

Just because a girl is dressed sensibly is no reason to not hit on her.

"hey baby' date=' you look really hot in that armor, I mean not sweaty hot, but hot hot. And speaking of sweaty how about you peel off some of those layers and get kinky with me? Leave those spike heel boots on, please."

Besides, have you seen some of the armor mods? Some of those tight little leather armors manage to be surprisingly effective considering how small an area they cover. (This is lore-friendly, in a meta sort of way, as the ancient gaming tradition of the 'chainmail bikini effect' insures that a skimpy revealing bit of kinky or fetishistic 'armor' protects female characters just as effectively as a full suit of plate.)

[/quote']

I totally agree, just having the Masochist perk from SexoutLust means that you wont be approached. I would like a version with the DT value restriction, if not removed, atleast made into something like DT 6 or 8.

I mucked about in the GECK, but with my limited knowledge I couldn't find where to change this myself. Anyone knows, or feel like uploading a version withouth the DT restriction?

• 4 weeks later...

I wholeheartedly agree that the DT needs to be set higher! You have walk around naked or in underwear to get this to work, which doesn't seem reasonable. I love the creativity of pick up lines, and as soon as I put on some (pretty much any) armor or clothing it stops completely.

I found the variable in the script, but GECK won't save the script, since it seems to contain a lot of unrecognized stuff that I assume relates to sexout.esm.

The clothing eval doesn't make a difference if the DT on whatever you are wearing is above 0, but it would be awesome if that did have more of an affect.

I wholeheartedly agree that the DT needs to be set higher! You have walk around naked or in underwear to get this to work' date=' which doesn't seem reasonable. I love the creativity of pick up lines, and as soon as I put on some (pretty much any) armor or clothing it stops completely.

I found the variable in the script, but GECK won't save the script, since it seems to contain a lot of unrecognized stuff that I assume relates to sexout.esm.

The clothing eval doesn't make a difference if the DT on whatever you are wearing is above 0, but it would be awesome if that did have more of an affect.

[/quote']

You can open the esm or esp you want to edit in FNVEdit. Once open, expand the mod entry by clicking the plus sign. Find the Armor section and click the plus sign next to it. You should now see a list of all the armor added by the mod. Click the armor you are interested in changing. On the right side you'll see all the data for the armor. Scroll the right window all the way to the bottom. You should see a section labeled DNAM. It contains both AR and DT data for the armor. Simply edit the DT values. Once done editing the armor you wish to change, just close FNVEdit and check the box next to the esp/esm you want to save changes to and click ok.

If what you need to change is FalloutNV.esm or one of the official DLC's, you don't want to save changes to these files as the game actually checks their file size for validity. In that case, you want to copy the armor records as a new copy into a new esp (give it a name like NewArmorDTValues.esp). Make sure when you copy, you choose "copy as override". Then edit the new copies of the Armor in the new esp and save the changes to it instead of the original esm/esp. It will now be an override esp editing the original data.

@ astymma, thanks for the rundown, that is a possibility. I think that might be a lot of work, nearly every piece of modded clothing that looks sexy has added DT.

Lets take it from a real world perspective. Man goes out to a bar, there are 4 women he would like to hit on in this bar. 3 of them are wearing dresses and shoes, 1 is wearing underwear. This man has no choice but to hit on the girl in underwear, since everyone knows dresses and shoes have DT and that means NO NO NO. =)

I think this mod doesn't get much notice because people hardly ever see its effects unless they specifically look for them by running around naked. A min DT limit of 20 I think would be fine, I mean, whats wrong with hitting on a girl that has armor on???? A slider or value in MCM would be best of all I think, leave it up to the user to decide. Actually, get rid of the DT req for approach altogether, and only use it for the rape calculations like fritz_t_coyote mentioned.

Thank you very much!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to get rid of it? I am new to modding, but interested in learning. I tried fnvedit (which I couldn't find a good way to edit the script) and Geck with the error notifications, which wouldn't let me save the script, lots of errors. I can edit scripts, but I don't know xml well enough to write them, and there are a lot of things specific to FoNV that I don't know what they mean or do yet, so I err on the side of caution.

Thank you very much!

If you don't mind me asking' date=' what did you use to get rid of it? I am new to modding, but interested in learning. I tried fnvedit (which I couldn't find a good way to edit the script) and Geck with the error notifications, which wouldn't let me save the script, lots of errors. I can edit scripts, but I don't know xml well enough to write them, and there are a lot of things specific to FoNV that I don't know what they mean or do yet, so I err on the side of caution.[/quote']

You need GECK Power Up, see the scripting thread in my sig :)

I've got it. After Geck wouldn't save the script I searched around and picked it up. The errors were too many to list, but the one that stopped me was it claimed there was no function for PrintC, which the mod seems to use to print the screen messages in the upper left corner. Apparently that is not standard, and I wasn't about to start removing stuff I didn't understand completely.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll check out the scripting help thread. =)

I've got it. After Geck wouldn't save the script I searched around and picked it up. The errors were too many to list' date=' but the one that stopped me was it claimed there was no function for PrintC, which the mod seems to use to print the screen messages in the upper left corner. Apparently that is not standard, and I wasn't about to start removing stuff I didn't understand completely.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll check out the scripting help thread. =)[/quote']

You may be missing NVSE if you have commands not working.

Hello there, thank you for this little gem!

Some feedback:

I would like a toggle for some characters to have a zero rape chance, one character I play as the victim, the other as the person who likes to rip deathclaws up with his barehands, or try heh :)

Would it be possible to have a toggle for companions or anyone who already has the follower player script running?

Any important quest script toggled off actually would be great, say for instance follow player or dialogue with player already fired, as occasionally a quest broke when this fired not the quest, not very often but now and again. The main little bug for me is companions however, as I realise the above may be script heavy.

Thank you for reading.

One side effect I have noticed now that I am using the NO DT version - Companions are hooking up randomly with NPCs. Now I'm not homophobic, but the first one was Boone and some random male npc, and I found it a little out of character =). He then hooked up with Old Lady Gibson while was doing some repairing, so his taste if varied.

It is not rape, they converse, I had the general subtitles on and noticed them say "Lets do it", and they commenced.

I'm guessing that since this has never happened before with the earlier version that required < 1 DT for any approach, it has to do with this mod not checking orientation, or anything else for that matter.

Kinda funny, but disturbing at the same time.