SexoutHookups

View File

I am uploading this file because no one is currently actively maintaining it. I am not taking over development.

So what does it do?

• It adds people looking for hook-ups.
  • You get the option of taking them to a more private place for the fun.
  • If you say no to them, they might offer you gifts.
  • Or they can decide to just rape you.
  • This plugin is for FEMALE PC only! This because let's face it, they are the ones getting hit on all the time.
  • This is basically a plugin that adds some more realistic approaches in the wasteland. It should not happen as often as many other plugins (10% chance) but they will serve you pick up lines, they can get angry, and there is a slight chance of you getting raped depending on how tactful your approach is.

Requirements:

1. This is needed to use the plugin at all

- Sexout

2. These are "requirements", use them to get additional features.

- Smalltalk Let's you talk to characters that don't have dialogue from before. Only needed when they are following you to a more private location and you want to start conversation with them.

- MCM adds a menu system where you can:

- change the multiplier for approaches

- enable/disable some factions from approaching you.

Credits:

• Jezzy for concept, 90% of the dialogue, and the original design docs.
  • UDLR and prideslayer for the Sexout framework.
  • Bromm83 for the original plugin.
  • zippy57 for adding MCM support.
  • Jaam and baermoon for subsequent updates.
  • ChancellorKremlin for putting the newest version in the OP so I could find it.
  • Loverslab.com for the community where it could be made.

When you have someone following you, just talk to them when you are in a private spot to begin the action. Remember with smalltalk there might just be the need to close conversation and open it again to get the right dialogue up.

Have fun!

Lots of NPCs have no dialogue options, therefore you can't speak to them.

That will make it hard to start sex after having them follow you to a private location.

as I say under requirements:

- Smalltalk (Only for going to more private areas with people you normally can't talk to)

So no, as long as you don't ask NPCs to follow you it is not neede.

Can you exclude the companion from this mod? Boone is always trying to hook me up, which is pretty annoying especially because he start walking and I lose him in the mojave pretty much all the time. I have to get inside a house to spawn him right next to me.

:P

EDIT 1 : Some female are initiating the dialog. I dont think there is a FvF yet, right?

EDIT 2 : No action after accepting a gift :s (confirmed gift dialog is broken)

EDIT 3 : Funny fact : a Bramin just tried to pick me up. I was rofl :3

EDIT 1 : Some female are initiating the dialog. I dont think there is a FvF yet' date=' right?[/quote']

I hope there is soon...

EDIT 2 : No action after accepting a gift :s (confirmed gift dialog is broken)
Shame...
EDIT 3 : Funny fact : a Bramin just tried to pick me up. I was rofl :3

What we all what to know is.... did you accept? :P

@Tregarin : Nooooo? :angel: Well... ok I was curious about the outcome... which result in a CTD. :D LOL

For Bromm :

While being stuck in a conversation stasis, sometimes, a NPC (even the quest giver) override the conversation and tries his luck which might result in a pretty strange behaviors.

Also, i think you should lower the % a little. Right now, when I enter a place, there is a very good chance that the whole room trigger the convo.

I think it need some Gender checks on dialog too.

Other than that and the others BR in my previous message this mod great! :3

Much as I like this mod, it needs to have some kind of check so that I don't get that kid who's chasing the rat around Freeside coming up and asking if I spit or swallow... :s

Though, being able to tell him he's an inspiration for birth control just sums up my attitude towards kids perfectly! :D

Much as I like this mod' date=' it needs to have some kind of check so that I don't get that kid who's chasing the rat around Freeside coming up and asking if I spit or swallow... :s

Though, being able to tell him he's an inspiration for birth control just sums up my attitude towards kids perfectly! :D

[/quote']

lol. but really, it need some condition check indeed...

New file in OP! Most things should work better now. Significantly lower approach rate (a more realistic 10 %)' date=' else mostly just bugfixes.

Have fun!

[/quote']

Thank you very much! I gonna try it out later today :3

Okies, since I haven't gotten any new comments I am going to assume the update fixed the bugs and everything works perfectly? (Yes I know that is living in a dreamworld, but I really need comments on how stuff works if I am going to remove all the bugs in the plugin.)

This is a by request plugin and will probably not be expanded by me in the future (unless you come up with some great idea that is), but I will be doing bugfixes and such if there is need.