I looked at the scripts for the version I downloaded (would have been sometime end of last week I think) and doesn't look like those blocks are in the scripts. The flags are there and the MCM script is there to set them' date=' but I don't see the blocks where they are being checked to exclude them in any of the scripts.[/quote']The script in question is on the WalkToPlayer AIPackage, not in the main scripts.
Yep... it's doing it. Legion and PowderGangers are at least' date=' haven't got around to trying the kings/khans yet.[/quote']Okay then, here's the script in question:
if SexoutHU.Powder == 1
if GetInFaction vDialoguePowderGangerFaction
	Dispel SexoutHookupEffect
	Removescriptpackage SexoutHUWalkToPlayer
	CIOS SexoutHookupOld
	return
	evp
endif
endif

Repeated for each major faction and changed as necessary. The most likely problem is that there are NPCs who aren't in the specific factions I've chosen to check for (vCaesarsLegionFaction, vKingsDialogueFaction, vGreatKhansDialogueFactionm). Anybody know any other major ones off the top of their head?

Also, this is a bit off topic, but does anyone have any idea why this site would suddenly stop sending e-mail alerts?

Also off-topic, but I'm glad it did stop doing so, since my phone kept bugging me all the time.. Thread subscription mode changed to subscribe without notification at some point, you can set it under the text box for a post if you wish to be notified. I'm guessing someone else was getting mail spam as well, and bugged ashal enough to have it changed.

And on topic, the exclude doesn't work for me either, in fact, other than legion, only (working) approaches I get are hookups, regardless of whether I set the option or not.

Off-topic, all my subscriptions still say "Instant Email Notification" beside them.

On-topic, is there any reference list or something of what factions that, say, the Legion use in-game? Or do I have to go through the whole list of them? That sounds very, very tedious...

Off-topic' date=' all my subscriptions still say "Instant Email Notification" beside them.

On-topic, is there any reference list or something of what factions that, say, the Legion use in-game? Or do I have to go through the whole list of them? That sounds very, very tedious...

[/quote']

FNVEdit is your friend here - and I'm having to look at afactions right now myself. Pulling up the faction list sorted by editorID. I find:

VCaesarsLegionCCoveExplorerFaction

VCaesarsLegionCCoveFaction

vCaesarsLegionExplorerDialogueFaction

VCaesarsLegionFaction

VCaesarsLegionHELIOSFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryCombatDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryOfficerDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionSlaveDialogueFaction

VCaesarsLegionSnifferFaction

vCaesarsLegionTheFortFaction

vCaesarsLegionVeteranDialogueFaction

Of course, the only one visible to the player is vCeasarsLegionFaction, which includes every member of the legion.

EDIT: Well, almost every member, it seems. I see a few 'Centurion' NPCs that have no faction at all, and are in the VaultDwellers class. However, its looks like every LegionXXX NPC is in the main legion faction - which I think would be necessary for the vanilla game to work.

BTW, this topic is of great interest to me, since I'm having to do a similar exclusion by faction in my new version of SexoutProstitutes. I'm not real familiar with the who idea of scripts on packages - in my code, I'm putting the tests in the main loop, so I don't even do a CIOS if the NPC is in the wrong faction.

FNVEdit is your friend here - and I'm having to look at afactions right now myself. Pulling up the faction list sorted by editorID. I find:

VCaesarsLegionCCoveExplorerFaction

VCaesarsLegionCCoveFaction

vCaesarsLegionExplorerDialogueFaction

VCaesarsLegionFaction

VCaesarsLegionHELIOSFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryCombatDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionMilitaryOfficerDialogueFaction

vCaesarsLegionSlaveDialogueFaction

VCaesarsLegionSnifferFaction

vCaesarsLegionTheFortFaction

vCaesarsLegionVeteranDialogueFaction

Of course' date=' the only one visible to the player is vCeasarsLegionFaction, which includes every member of the legion.

EDIT: Well, almost every member, it seems. I see a few 'Centurion' NPCs that have no faction at all, and are in the VaultDwellers class. However, its looks like every LegionXXX NPC is in the main legion faction - which I think would be necessary for the vanilla game to work.

BTW, this topic is of great interest to me, since I'm having to do a similar exclusion by faction in my new version of SexoutProstitutes. I'm not real familiar with the who idea of scripts on packages - in my code, I'm putting the tests in the main loop, so I don't even do a CIOS if the NPC is in the wrong faction.[/quote']Thanks for the list. I'm already checking for vCaesarsLegionFaction, so either the problems people are having are from mod-added NPCs, there are more NPCs missing factions than you found, or the removal script itself is not working properly. I have attached a version of the plugin that checks for all the above Legion factions, so if people who have reported the problems could check to see if that fixes it, I'd appreciate it.

If I remember correctly, the script was put on the package because there were still some bugs in the main script and we didn't want to make it even more complicated.

Thanks for the list. I'm already checking for vCaesarsLegionFaction' date=' so either the problems people are having are from mod-added NPCs, there are more NPCs missing factions than you found, or the removal script itself is not working properly. I have attached a version of the plugin that checks for all the above Legion factions, so if people who have reported the problems could check to see if that fixes it, I'd appreciate it.

[/quote']

It's still happening... worth noting that I run with RePopulated Wasteland, so there are a LOT of added NPCs around, which might be part of the problem.

It's still happening... worth noting that I run with RePopulated Wasteland' date=' so there are a LOT of added NPCs around, which might be part of the problem.[/quote']Okay, debug time. The attached plugin should disable all hookups if Disable Legion is checked. If it doesn't do that, the script itself is not working.
It's still happening... worth noting that I run with RePopulated Wasteland' date=' so there are a LOT of added NPCs around, which might be part of the problem.[/quote']Okay, debug time. The attached plugin should disable all hookups if Disable Legion is checked. If it doesn't do that, the script itself is not working.

I'll give it a run through... *fingers, toes, eyes and pubes crossed for good luck*

Hmm... 15 mins with it on max, but disabled, seems to be stopping them approaching me that way. (tryout and rapes? still going strong :) )

Enabled it via the menu and *WHAM* more fucking whiskey than Cass could drink in a week... :D

I'd say the script works...

Hmm... 15 mins with it on max' date=' but disabled, seems to be stopping them approaching me that way. (tryout and rapes? still going strong :) )

Enabled it via the menu and *WHAM* more fucking whiskey than Cass could drink in a week... :D

I'd say the script works...[/quote']Well, that brings up more questions than answers... If the script works, the last version of the plugin should have successfully blocked all Legion approaches. Is anybody else that is having this problem also using a re-populated wasteland mod?

Hmm... 15 mins with it on max' date=' but disabled, seems to be stopping them approaching me that way. (tryout and rapes? still going strong :) )

I'd say the script works...[/quote']Well, that brings up more questions than answers... If the script works, the last version of the plugin should have successfully blocked all Legion approaches. Is anybody else that is having this problem also using a re-populated wasteland mod?

Wait... it should have blocked even the rape/tryout approaches? If so, it didn't work. But if it was just to stop the Hookup approaches, it worked fine. (I thought that was what it was supposed to do :huh: )

I'm using the rePopulated Wasteland mod too. A wild guess is that it is what is causing the problem if the modder who made it didn't mark the new NPC's with a faction.

I confirmed that the problem is with the combination of Hookup and rePopulated Wasteland. Too bad, I like them both. If there is a way to fix it it would be appriciated but I figure that the problem lies with rePopulated Wasteland and that there is nothing to do on this end except chose which one you prefer...

Edit: Might not be so simple after all... Tried it again, different results... I'm unsure if it is rePopulated Wasteland that is the problem or not.

Wait... it should have blocked even the rape/tryout approaches? If so' date=' it didn't work. But if it was just to stop the Hookup approaches, it worked fine. (I thought that was what it was supposed to do :huh: )[/quote']Yeah, that's what it was supposed to do, just stop the Hookup approaches. I worded that badly. Tomorrow I'll take a look at rePopulated Wasteland and see if I can see anything that might be causing a problem.

Tomorrow I'll take a look at rePopulated Wasteland and see if I can see anything that might be causing a problem.
Took a look. No conflicts or anything, and the factions of the NPCs set up by rePopulated Wasteland are correct. If it's causing a conflict, I can't find what the problem is.

I have been having a problem with the Hook up mod....When ever my character engages in sex when convo opens after the sex the game crashes, as well my toon is invisible. This does not happen though when my character is raped.

*Update, I found out that Body by race mod conflicts with some of the Sexout plug ins. My game no longer crashes but when my toon has sex some times she is invisible...I'm thinking the Tribal mod might be another conflict.

Your mod is great.

Because it look "real" in the world of the game, for the roleplay.

More you have charisma (more cute you are), more ther's chance some people approch!

And you can say no you will not rape.

Another mod you dont have choise.. accept, or rape. -.-

And people dont have alway money, so they can pay you like if you was a prostitute with item or caps. (but 50 cap's it's a little too much :P)

For me it's "the" prostitute mod, the real prostitute mod is good but the best ideas are in this mods (Charisma invite customers, rare rape (exept it you have a bad talk, shure.)).

But it will be better if when a customer come to you, and he want give a gift for you, it would be great if you can ask him what he have for you, and can choose.

Like a whore will do :P

See you :)

And thanks.

Your mod is great.

Because it look "real" in the world of the game' date=' for the roleplay.

More you have charisma (more cute you are), more ther's chance some people approch!

And you can say no you will not rape.

Another mod you dont have choise.. accept, or rape. -.-

And people dont have alway money, so they can pay you like if you was a prostitute with item or caps. (but 50 cap's it's a little too much :P)

For me it's "the" prostitute mod, the real prostitute mod is good but the best ideas are in this mods (Charisma invite customers, rare rape (exept it you have a bad talk, shure.)).

But it will be better if when a customer come to you, and he want give a gift for you, it would be great if you can ask him what he have for you, and can choose.

Like a whore will do :P

See you :)

And thanks.

[/quote']

Thanks for great feedback!

Life has been too busy to improve on mods, but this is also one of my favorites and will be slightly modified in the future. I will see if I can get your suggestions in then!

• 1 month later...

ANd a new version is up!!

This has major changes in how it's built up, but you dear player will not notice too much differnce yet... You get new pickup lines, you get threesomes, but you don't get a stable script...

DEAR SCRIPTERS: Please have a look at the scripts! Tell me where I fucked up...

- NPC's don't always start conversation (about 1 in 10 does)

- If they start a conversation it will take many seconds with them just standing there (or following you if you move) looking at you.