Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@delete1618

Did you see what Sally wrote? I think the mention tag did not work. Maybe you have the same issue?! :worried:

@delete1618 - Are you using the 'One Patch'? I had the same trouble with dance anims at first (would play from AAF menu but BDH couldn't find them) but discovered that that patch is really out of date and pretty much just breaks all the modern anim packs. Probably only useful now if you're using Crazy's anims so either delete it or move it up your mod order so that it only overwrites Crazy (might still be OK after Leito and Atomic Lust but Indarello's patch does a much better job with those).

28 minutes ago, Akor said:

@MrCruelJohn

Didn't someone say his girl would always behave?!... :wacko:

I hope it didn't trigger by some bug! :flushed:

Ha. I had to try it out to see what bad girl was....

Of course, while she was at the spa, raider pet was triggered with Lucky and the Boss.  

Had to run in handcuffs all the way from Dunwich Bores all the way down by Greentech with rest stops between to show Lucky her gratitude....  then run all the way back....

Handcuffed, no food water no weapon in survival mode....

But it was awesome!

Probably behave more diligently.

John 

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

2020-07-22

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.11.7z

Changed

• Added MCM Option to set what armor slots are check to determine if the PC is naked (for Slutwalk events)
    MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Slutwalk -> IsNaked
  • Increased max timer limits for events (allows to set lower event frequency)

I had a problem with the bimbo collar where i should be the cum toilet ... i said to the npcs that they should stay in a row and they did that ... but then ... nothing ... i was in loop for dont know 20 minutes real time and still the same problem. Right now the mod is deinstalled ... just some (bug)food for your brain if it is a bug on your end (the mods end) :)

Watch out for people wandering out of the queue in that event. Other mods can drag them away for their own nefarious purposes and you'll have to chase them down!

Tested the 'pause' function today and (after a few 'lazy bimbo' insults) it did pause events. Will report back if they start up again after 24 hours ;)

New idle timers sound great but I'm still on v 0.3.9. Upgrading should be safe but I've got a totally stable playthrough going and am reluctant to mess with it, heh. Not a single AAF crash or infinite black screen after 40+ hours. Will upgrade as soon as I run out of things to do.

Im new to this mod with a few questions...

Do I have to have the clothing items in my inventory to have them equipped during events?  Like ASA outfits?

Also I got approached by Blake Abarnathy to watch me walk and such while he watched but went to an infinite loading screen, then after about 5-10 a CTD.

I have been reading it may have something to do with not finding the dance tag, has anyone found a fix for it?

I've bin playing with BDH for awhile now and I run in to two bugs so far.

1. Whenever I try to do the squirt contest with Bimbo collar or my companion it always results in CTD, Now I think about it this could be caused by a animation error rather then a script error.

2. When my companion tries to get my pc to fuck Dogmeat it goes to the black screen but Dogmeat never spawns in so it turns in to a infinite black screen, The Scripts for calling dogmeat to the pc must not be there or they are not loading for some reason.     

@dan0477

You don't have the clothing items in your inventory, they are automatically added/removed during events.

It crashed during a dance event? People only reported issues with it not starting the animation, causing a CTD would be new...

Does this happen all the time when a dance event is triggered?

Can you upload a papyrus log from when this happend?

@Dudemer

1.) This only happens with the contest event? The contest event uses F-masturbate and F-F scissor animations. Do you have F-F scissor animations installed and/or have you maybe seen this animations being used during other events?

It would be strange though if missing animations would cause CTDs...

2.) Do you have any mod installed that changes the vanilla follower/companion mechanics or a mod that changes dogmeat in any way?

Do you have any papyrus log for any of these issues? 

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@Dudemer

1.) This only happens with the contest event? The contest event uses F-masturbate and F-F scissor animations. Do you have F-F scissor animations installed and/or have you maybe seen this animations being used during other events?

It would be strange though if missing animations would cause CTDs...

2.) Do you have any mod installed that changes the vanilla follower/companion mechanics or a mod that changes dogmeat in any way?

Do you have any papyrus log for any of these issues? 

1. I have BP70 Animations it is the only animation mod with scissoring animations I have, I've tested it and I think when the animation change stages it cause the CTD. is there any animation mod you would suggest for BDH?

2. I used AFT But I uninstalled it to use BDH.

8 hours ago, Dudemer said:

1. I have BP70 Animations it is the only animation mod with scissoring animations I have, I've tested it and I think when the animation change stages it cause the CTD. is there any animation mod you would suggest for BDH?

2. I used AFT But I uninstalled it to use BDH.

After uninstalling AFT, did you start a new game?   If not game broken.  And AFT changes vanilla companion system...

@Dudemer

is there any animation mod you would suggest for BDH?

Not really, just use the normal stuff that is available and not totally out of date and you should be fine. 

Do you use the latest version of AAF and everything else?

2. Do you know what AFT exactly changes with the dogmeat actor?

I looked a bit in the dog issue today and BDH references dogmeat directly so I don't understand how AFT could affect this. 

22 minutes ago, Akor said:

@Dudemer

Not really, just use the normal stuff that is available and not totally out of date and you should be fine. 

Do you use the latest version of AAF and everything else?

2. Do you know what AFT exactly changes with the dogmeat actor?

I looked a bit in the dog issue today and BDH references dogmeat directly so I don't understand how AFT could affect this. 

1. Yes

2. I think AFT made BDH thinks dogmeat is still in my party even though he is still at redrocket. the main reason I uninstalled AFT because it block the collar event and wouldn't give my pc the bimbo collar.

I've rolled up a new pc by now and I'm going to test dogmeat with her to see if that's the case, If that works all I have to do is get dogmeat to follow me and then unfollow me. that should fix any bugery AFT caused to dogmeat.

Updating from version 0.3.2 (or higher) requires NO clean save!
Updating from version 0.3.1 (or lower) requires a clean save | new game!

2020-07-30

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.12.7z

Changed

• Fixed: Bimbo Courier event equipped wrong plug.

Nothing to do with your mod, but If I try to install the sporty underwear, even though I tick the None on the nude body re-placer in the Fomod it still places the under wear on when I am nude.  

I must not be understanding something about this Sporty underwear installation.   If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, please advise me ?