Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@Akor Ya know the rare occasion when the dialogue gets blocked to remove DD items?
Weeelll.... I replicated it. LOL

I was supposed to talk to Ingram and the Slut Walk dialogue popped up first, so the scene played out fine and everyone teleported back home. But, I tried to talk to Ingram to soon after the fade in which triggered her vanilla quest dialogue, minus the voice. After it finally ended, it was a long one, the Slut Walk finish dialogue was borked. So now I have a "follower" not a companion with no voice and asking for help with DD items is also blocked for all NPC's.

Been playing for a while since I posted this. Multiple mutant events have triggered and all the same. No mutants spawn. Sometimes a default bound animation will play. It does not break anything. Event still ends normally. I only get a Papyrus log when game crashes it seems. Do I need to change something to always get a papyrus log..

Also, anytime the Vacation event is triggered I get an infinite loading screen when being sent on vacation.

Other than that, all other events seem to be working and making the game more enjoyable. Thanks for the great work on this mod and the continued support.

@izzyknows

Did Ingram trigger force greetings after that?

You got a log for me to look at? =(

Not getting DD dialog is 'normal' in that state, if there is an active event the the DD dialog is disabled because it could trigger a event and when there is already one active this would cause trouble...

Hmm... did you get a DD item during the event/dialog?

@KyLeeKu

You have to activate logging in the INI file

Source

1. Open the file "..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini".
  2. Populate the Fallout4Custom.ini file with the following settings.

Log output from Papyrus will be written to ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log or ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\User\ if you have configured a user log.

..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Multiple mutant events have triggered and all the same. 

Both mutant events are not working? There is one the PC gets from her MIstress and one she that is triggerd by the Collar.

Did mutants ever show up at some point?

Can you maybe try teleporting into this cell (cBDH) and see if there are the two supermutants that BDH uses and if they are active (walking around)

coc cBDH

Also, anytime the Vacation event is triggered I get an infinite loading screen when being sent on vacation.

Can you check fi you have these setting on in RSE2:CSA

Spoiler

image.png.38208127d38dc52d18df54ad5ba46512.png

image.png.61d8d50bbea38cb6f3f09394c3609010.png

--- Update--- 

I think if you use MO2 you have to edit the INI through the MO2 interface

Spoiler

image.png.d7ac28ab25ac80f538d5affb4f05cac2.png

3 hours ago, Akor said:

@KyLeeKu

You have to activate logging in the INI file

Source

Multiple mutant events have triggered and all the same. 

Both mutant events are not working? There is one the PC gets from her MIstress and one she that is triggerd by the Collar.

Did mutants ever show up at some point?

Can you maybe try teleporting into this cell (cBDH) and see if there are the two supermutants that BDH uses and if they are active (walking around)

coc cBDH

Can you check fi you have these setting on in RSE2:CSA

Hide contents

image.png.38208127d38dc52d18df54ad5ba46512.png

image.png.61d8d50bbea38cb6f3f09394c3609010.png

For CSA settings I had abductions disabled. Thanks. For super mutants, I went to the cBDH cell and one mutant is laying on the floor not moving (still talking and has eye movement), the other just feet sticking out of the floor. Screen shots attached. Tried disable/enable, resetai, and kill/resurrect. No change.

The mutants have never shown up for any events. Sometimes a 60 second animation will play with PC just bound and squirming on the ground. Other times it skips animation sequence and completes task.

Update;  Went back to the cBDH cell to try getting them up. Combination of disable then enable then moveto player commands got them up and walking around again. Will have to wait till later to see if they spawn now.

Papyrus log attached

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot4.png

Papyrus.0.log

29 minutes ago, Akor said:

@KyLeeKu

LOL... what did you do to them? =D

They where not dead right, I see dialog from them...

That's really strange, how did they end up like that.

Do you have any mod installed that does anything with supermutants?

Not sure how it happened. Nope. Not dead. Still talking and moving eyes. After doing disable/enable command they would spin around and move bur still on their backs. Then, after moveto player command they were upright again and seemed normal. Hopefully they will spawn now. The only mod I have for mutants is the texture mod from this site I think. Don't see any others in my mod list. Also, all the mutants in the Commonwealth seem to be okay.

Luckily doing

4 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Did Ingram trigger force greetings after that? No, but she sure wanted to.

You got a log for me to look at? =( umm no.  Reason: Vanilla Crown Royal

Not getting DD dialog is 'normal' in that state, if there is an active event the the DD dialog is disabled because it could trigger a event and when there is already one active this would cause trouble...

Hmm... did you get a DD item during the event/dialog? No it they were equipped by Violate.

@izzyknows

Did Ingram trigger force greetings after that? No, but she sure wanted to.

You got the notification in the upper left corner that she wanted to talk to but nothing happend, I assume?

Hmm... did you get a DD item during the event/dialog? No it they were equipped by Violate.

Sorry I meant if the PC had a DD equipped when the event was supposed to end (Not where she got it from, just if she had any equipped from whatever source)...

6 hours ago, Akor said:

You got the notification in the upper left corner that she wanted to talk to but nothing happend, I assume?

That right there is the key. I "talked" to her before the BDH notification, which put me into the current vanilla quest dialogue.
No my PC didn't have DD equipped at the time.

I fixed it by disabling Ingram (was done with her anyway) and kept playing. The game finally cleared her data and I could then ask normal NPC for DD removal.

I mistakenly loaded the Russian version.  Once I saw my mistake, I deleted it and loaded the regular English version.  My problem is I am still seeing Russian text.  For example, Valentines secretary has a Russian name.  Is there a specific file I need to delete to remove the Russian text?

EDIT: I found it.  It was an .esp file named "mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-ru.esp" . (the key was the 'ru') I'm not sure if it even came from this mod.  The problem may have been there before I even loaded this mod, and I just didn't notice it.  Anyway, the problem is solved.

EDIT2: For those who are curious, the file came from a mod called "MCG FEMALE WALK, by MaikCG".

i got the job to do a gangbang with 4 npcs ... The first npc was no problem. The animation was fine. After the animation froze the npc in place and after i clicked on him it toggled to the next step and tried to load the second encounter this one was only able to hear and had a blackscreen ... Nothing to see here and i fear that this is broken ... i tried it 3 times and every time it happend again

Just a random thought.. Since the Bimbo Collar alters the mind & body....

It would be interesting if it was addictive. After the ? times "agreeing" to be collared, your PC would become addicted to it. Removing it would debuff strength & endurance by some large amount.
And maybe a certain "unused" asset could be used as an extended "fix". for those times you don't have a mistress/collar.

I will get you onePapyrus.0.log on my fourth try sorry forgot to activate papyrus then ... it was already very late for me :(

Ok what helped me was to switch between other tabs and than go back into fallout 4 .... not the best solution ... but it seems to work for now

https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/1848072002761758856/

And a nice Mod for the infinite Black Screen how i call it is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10283

It speeds up the loadingtime between events

@izzyknows

The bimbo consumables were such a pita to work on, that's why I didn't continue/implement them...

So my motivation to work on them again is a bit low atm :P

That would leave the problem how/where can the PC reliable get a bimbo collar when she has the debuff? :/