Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@galgat

I did a quick test and the installer is working ok for me as far as I can tell. (CBBE version + MO2 v2.3.0)

Are you using vortex or something?

Nope MO2 always, so many more options with MO2.

I don't know what I am doing wrong on that install, I mean it is not you problem, I just am unable to understand what i am doing wrong with sporty underwear. Here is image of how I have been doing it

Capture.PNG

@galgat

Just to make sure I'm not to make a complete fool of myself ;D

The problem is that this NIF gets installed despite picking NONE option, right?

\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif

Does MO2 show any error in  the log window at the bottom when you install it?

Hello,

How long can time between devious follower interactions be? I have gone about 5 game days without receiving new task from my devious follower. My PC is currently wearing a slut outfit and there are still approaches from NPCs just no more interactions with devious follower.

Hi @KyLeeKu

depends on what your settings are, did you change anything in the MCM?

Maybe the companion quest got stuck somehow, you could try the reset command and see if it gets things back to normal.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Execute Command -> Reset Events

Can you upload a papyrus log so I can check if something is wrong?

9 hours ago, Akor said:

@galgat

Just to make sure I'm not to make a complete fool of myself ;D

The problem is that this NIF gets installed despite picking NONE option, right?

\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif

Does MO2 show any error in  the log window at the bottom when you install it?

No errors in the MO2 log, and all that is in meshes, this image shows.  Not sure why it is happening, but when I run body slide it burns the undies in, and even after removing I have to re-run my body slide to get them completely off. other wise the UN-textured image still stays.

Perplexing to me, not sure why is happening.  There is nothing in overwrite either, I got to thinking something there might have done it, but I do not see any meshes there at all.

But thank you very much for even looking at it a little for me.

Capture.PNG

@John Taylor69

This problem recently came up from other people as well. It seems to be caused by some out of date patch / mod load order!?

@delete1618 - Are you using the 'One Patch'? I had the same trouble with dance anims at first (would play from AAF menu but BDH couldn't find them) but discovered that that patch is really out of date and pretty much just breaks all the modern anim packs. Probably only useful now if you're using Crazy's anims so either delete it or move it up your mod order so that it only overwrites Crazy (might still be OK after Leito and Atomic Lust but Indarello's patch does a much better job with those).

Source

@galgat

In Bodyslide I get the Underwear options too despite selecting no underwear in the installer. Makes the option in the installer kind of pointless... :classic_blink:

I guess the author didn't know or didn't bother :D

You only need to build the standalone bra+panty for BDH

image.png.0c5a1c4125f0eac54b0b60cb04ed908f.png

6 hours ago, Akor said:

@KyLeeKu

Your log is full of script errors (missing scripts/properties). Did you remove/update/change mods recently?

There is one line regarding BDH it can't find a DeviousDevice script, do you have that installed?

I was troubleshooting a specific location CTD issue that was happening at that time. So, yes, was disabling mods. I just looked myself. Not sure why all the CC mod errors as I have never installed any CC mods.

I do have all DD stuff installed. I will reinstall to see if that helps.

Hi guys. A very good mod overall, huge kudos. Just wanted to note that bimbo collar comes off really easy from other mods interaction (showers, raider pet, sexual harassment -- just what comes to mind), and then does not lock back when put on manually. Is it possible to maybe add debug actions to lock/unlock the collar from MCM? Even some console commands would help.

14 hours ago, Akor said:

@John Taylor69

This problem recently came up from other people as well. It seems to be caused by some out of date patch / mod load order!?

Source

I was looking through the thread and idk what SC is, the dancing might not be working because it doesn't exist

Edit: Everything else has worked perfectly its just that the dance doesn't trigger and i cant trigger it in aaf either

15 hours ago, Akor said:

@galgat

In Bodyslide I get the Underwear options too despite selecting no underwear in the installer. Makes the option in the installer kind of pointless... :classic_blink:

I guess the author didn't know or didn't bother :D

You only need to build the standalone bra+panty for BDH

image.png.0c5a1c4125f0eac54b0b60cb04ed908f.png

thank you that may help. I will give it a try latter.

EDIT >>> That did it, I was just over kill on my Body slide ;(

3 hours ago, John Taylor69 said:

I was looking through the thread and idk what SC is, the dancing might not be working because it doesn't exist

Edit: Everything else has worked perfectly its just that the dance doesn't trigger and i cant trigger it in aaf either

You need Savage Cabbage animations.

10 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

I was troubleshooting a specific location CTD issue that was happening at that time. So, yes, was disabling mods. I just looked myself. Not sure why all the CC mod errors as I have never installed any CC mods.

I do have all DD stuff installed. I will reinstall to see if that helps.

The CC errors are standard Bugthesda crap, just ignore them.
Disabling scripted mods mid play through is a very bad idea. It causes a crap ton of issues and can end up proking the save completely.

If it's location specific, figure out which mods edit the location, disable them and load a vanilla save and test.

Having an odd problem of BDH stopped working after a "Vacation" event.  After the abduction ended, not a single BDH dialouge or approach has happened since by the companion or any other random NPC, even if i equip DD items on my character don't get any BDH conversation about them or even walking around nude.  Can set chance to activate to 100% and a wait time of 10 and nothing.  It's like BDH isn't even active any more, can reload save before the Vaction event and everything is working as intended.

@Beyound

Did you go back to your companion and made her a follower again after the vacation thingi?

You have to do this do end the vacation event, otherwise the event is still considered running and nothing else (BDH events) will trigger.

If this doesn't help I will have to check, maybe you can please upload a papyrus log in that case...

You can also try using the reset command in case it still stuck after talking to the companion

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Execute Command -> Reset Events

10 hours ago, Beyound said:

Having an odd problem of BDH stopped working after a "Vacation" event.  After the abduction ended, not a single BDH dialouge or approach has happened since by the companion or any other random NPC, even if i equip DD items on my character don't get any BDH conversation about them or even walking around nude.  Can set chance to activate to 100% and a wait time of 10 and nothing.  It's like BDH isn't even active any more, can reload save before the Vaction event and everything is working as intended.

I had same thing.  Not sure if maybe adding a force mod re-start button in MCM would be helpful?

John