Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@Akor

Was the first thing i did after the Vacation was to recruit the companion, but all vanilla dialouge.  I tried the reset event command as well along with reset all settings back to default and it didn't work.  Was the first time i let the Vacation hit the Abduction time limit of 3 days, normaly i find explosives and reverse pickpocket or a knife and pick them off.  Did get a weird thing that happened after character was thrown out there was a double popup of something like "Do you want to keep the abduction quest so you can reclaim your gear".  Went to settlement armed up and recruited the companion, went back to abduction location, killed the boss, recovered gear and quest completed.

I don't have the saves any more, deleted all the saves last night after i posted. Deleted them back to a save before the Vacation happened.  If i get a chance to take the Vac again, will keep the save if it does the same thing again.

Edit: Just got a Vac event a minute of loading into save, will report back if it does the thing again.

P.S. Was Easygirls clothing removed?  It never gets picked but guess it's because of the number of other clothing mods.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

How/what event did glitch? Did the event that bugged out end?

I added a command to unfollow/teleport bimbos back you can try.

This won't help much if the event is still running in the background.

It was the Milking Contest with 1 Bimbo & 2 Guests. I used 911 and Cara disappeared, but showed back up (permanently) after a fast travel and had the finish (Good Fuck you won) dialogue. After that, no further dialogue and she just likes to watch and shoot at the Brotherhood, (I'am enemies with).
Oh, I think she's a little jealous of Piper... keeps pushing her out of the way. LOL

I'll give the  patch a shot & see what happens.

Edit: That didn't work, so apparently the quest is still running. :(

@izzyknows

Is the only problem that she is following you or you not getting any more events neither?

Did anything happen with cmd=913 ? Did she teleport away and then come back, or just nothing at all?

What happens if you try 'BDH_CMD to 914' (this should telport all 3 bimbos to the PC and set them on follow) and then 913 to teleport them back (Cara probably won't teleport back but at least she should no longer follow the PC).

@MrCruelJohn @Beyound

So when the PC get's back to the companion you have to tell her to follow again (vanilla dialog). Then the vacation event will end but there is no specific dialog from BDH for that (I was a bit lazy back then :O )

But from that point, based on your setting new events should pop after some time. 

Maybe you did expect some dialog after coming back and didn't wait long enough for new events because you thought it was bugged?

I tested a couple of times now and so far it was working every time for me =/

@Beyound

EasyGirl outfits are still in. Like you already guessed the more outfits you have installed the lower the chance it gets picked...
You could check if BDH it finds items from EasyGirl in the log...

BDH will log a couple of lines which indicate how many items where found when it creates a new outfit.

The last number (#5) should be for the EasyGirl mod, it it is >0 it should be ok.

14086 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 195
14087 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 28 
14088 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 221
14089 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 21 
14090 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 125 <<-- EasyGirl

@Akor

The Vacation that bugged, I spent a good 15 minutes with the timers set at default and another 10 minutes at 10 seconds cooldown and a 100% spawn rate, fast traveled with and without companion to make sure i gave enough time, and stood naked in the middle of diamond city.  Just odd that it seemed like when the Abduction started BDH was turned completely off and never got turned back on after.  Wish i was more clear minded last night and thought more before deleting the saves. ?

The Vacation i just got and completed, everything is working as intended after Vacation, got dialouge from a random NPC for being naked, before even recruiting companion again.  Wish i could be more helpful, but it seems like a rare thing considering i have had like 6 - 7 vactions and only once it didn't work after.

8 hours ago, Akor said:

@izzyknows

Is the only problem that she is following you or you not getting any more events neither?

Did anything happen with cmd=913 ? Did she teleport away and then come back, or just nothing at all?

What happens if you try 'BDH_CMD to 914' (this should telport all 3 bimbos to the PC and set them on follow) and then 913 to teleport them back (Cara probably won't teleport back but at least she should no longer follow the PC).

I wasn't getting events that included the Bimbos. All the others were working fine.

913 "appeared" to do nothing. Buuut after a few collar events (no bimbos) the milk contest triggered with Vicki and played out fine. When Vicki teleported out, Cara stopped following and then later she was back for a squirt contest. :)
I dunno IF 913 fixed it... but at least the Bimbo events seem to be working
. I mean Cara followed me for a good 7hrs. RT and at least 1hr RT after.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:23 AM, Akor said:

@KyLeeKu

Your log is full of script errors (missing scripts/properties). Did you remove/update/change mods recently?

There is one line regarding BDH it can't find a DeviousDevice script, do you have that installed?

Hi Akor,

So, I started a new game with a fresh install and still have lots of errors in papyrus log. From searching the CC ones seem to be normal. I also still have this error in the log. warning: Variable ::DCW_Lib_var on script bdh:bdh_deviouslib has an invalid type dcw:dcw_mastercontrollerquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.

Doesn't DCW reference Devious Cursed Wasteland? I have never installed that mod. Is it required? Do not see it in the main page description requirements (although I am getting old and need to get bifocals so maybe I missed it).

So, anyway, with new game everything seems to go well with companion Ivy (from Ivy mod) as my dom but, when I recruit Piper she assigns me a task also (this time gang-bang go ask people) then neither of them has any more helper task dialogs. Wearing slut outfit still causes scenes with NPCs and both Ivy and Piper have companion dialog to remove DD (inserting plug to test) but, no more tasks are given and the last task given by Piper doesn't exist anymore (no dialog options from NPCs or Piper or Ivy).

I had this same setup a few months ago on a previous play-through with older (your mod and Ivy mod) version and had no issues.  I really like this mod as it adds a very fun dynamic to the game that makes it re-playable. Not sure if it is a bug caused by my latest mods installation or something that changed with your or Ivy's script updates.

Oh, also, tried another new game and tried recruiting Piper first and making her the dom then, when I recruited Ivy she immediately tried to assign me a task. So, it seems that whichever way I recruit they both want to be my dom even though I only go through the dialogue with one of them.

@Beyound

The Vacation that bugged, I spent a good 15 minutes with the timers set at default and another 10 minutes at 10 seconds cooldown and a 100% spawn rate, fast traveled with and without companion to make sure i gave enough time, and stood naked in the middle of diamond city.  Just odd that it seemed like when the Abduction started BDH was turned completely off and never got turned back on after.  Wish i was more clear minded last night and thought more before deleting the saves. ?

The Vacation i just got and completed, everything is working as intended after Vacation, got dialouge from a random NPC for being naked, before even recruiting companion again.  Wish i could be more helpful, but it seems like a rare thing considering i have had like 6 - 7 vactions and only once it didn't work after.

Ok, I will test some more and see if I can reproduce it somehow :D

@MrCruelJohn

And I have only gotten easygirl clothes. 

You never got anything else?

Do you see these lines in your papyrus log somewhere? What numbers you got in your log?

14086 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 195
14087 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 28 
14088 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 221
14089 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 21 
14090 [08/02/2020 - 02:17:14PM] BDH-DEBUG - ThemeSets: 125 <<-- EasyGirl

@izzyknows

I wasn't getting events that included the Bimbos. All the others were working fine.

913 "appeared" to do nothing. Buuut after a few collar events (no bimbos) the milk contest triggered with Vicki and played out fine. When Vicki teleported out, Cara stopped following and then later she was back for a squirt contest. :)
I dunno IF 913 fixed it... but at least the Bimbo events seem to be working
. I mean Cara followed me for a good 7hrs. RT and at least 1hr RT after.

Hmm, I might have messed up the patch so it wasn't working if the event fixed it...because the patch should have done the same... -.-

Hi @KyLeeKu

Oh, I forgot the DCW message from BDH you can ignore, you don't need it installed.

So, it seems that whichever way I recruit they both want to be my dom even though I only go through the dialogue with one of them.

Yes, BDH doesn't differentiate between companions, one you started the dom quest you get tasks from any companion you currently have.

On 7/15/2020 at 2:25 AM, Akor said:

@HUNTEROFTRUTH01

Did the mod install correctly?

Let's say you start/load a game with the mod installed and don't leave the cell, do you see the BDH menu in MCM or do you get the Dialog from NPCs when you have a DD equipped?

Do you have all the required mods and or outfits installed?

@Gamaramdi

Body)

So I change it to only check the body slot (33)? I'm neutral on this...

Body Morphs)

I'm not sure if the mod does interfere with the body morphs. =/

What body are you using and did you build your body with "Build Morphs" enabled?

Music)

Reveal hidden contents

BDH installation comes only with dummy silent music files.
If you want to have music during dance/sex scenes you have to install your own music files into BDH.

1. Download LazyAudio XWM FUZ converter
    1. Put your mp3 files into the audio folder
    1. Run audio2xwm.bat 
    1. Rename files in the folder converted to BDH_Default-xx.xwm (BDH_Default-01.xwm, BDH_Default-02.xwm, BDH_Default-03.xwm...)
    1. Copy (Replace) the xmw files from converted to \Data\Music\BDH\Default
    1. In the MCM -> BDH -> Music menu set the number of xwm files you have installed/overwritten.

Dear Sr. I found your solution for this topic amazing, smooth and elegant, just to let u know, thanks!

@Akor

Got the Bimbo collar and had some fun with it, (didn't know it wasn't a permenant thing and agreed to giving it back) ? But anyway, would it be possible for you to add that character hair colour can be changed by the bimbo collar to a bimbo esque colour, would say style as well but that would be way too much with all the hair mods.  When i got collar i dyed characters hair blonde and changed style to fit with the bimbo style.

P.S would be awesome as well if you where givin bimbo clothes as well. ? (Can't remember if it give an outfit or it was companion before the collar.)

Edit: Example and preset i have saved for the bimbo collar.

Normal

Normal.png.0a86042e11b2cf0c5ccc0fb8653f141a.png

Bimbo

Bimbo.png.fb9949954c8f540663f1f7abc7e3c9f7.png

6 hours ago, Beyound said:

@Akor

Got the Bimbo collar and had some fun with it, (didn't know it wasn't a permenant thing and agreed to giving it back) ? But anyway, would it be possible for you to add that character hair colour can be changed by the bimbo collar to a bimbo esque colour, would say style as well but that would be way too much with all the hair mods.  When i got collar i dyed characters hair blonde and changed style to fit with the bimbo style.

P.S would be awesome as well if you where givin bimbo clothes as well. ? (Can't remember if it give an outfit or it was companion before the collar.)

Edit: Example and preset i have saved for the bimbo collar.

Hide contents

Normal

Normal.png.0a86042e11b2cf0c5ccc0fb8653f141a.png

Bimbo

Bimbo.png.fb9949954c8f540663f1f7abc7e3c9f7.png

not bad but i would give her some more slutty face makeup and plumper lips tanner skin, But that's just my personal vision of what a bimbo should look like.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

not bad but i would give her some more slutty face makeup and plumper lips tanner skin, But that's just my personal vision of what a bimbo should look like.

Yeah, agree with more messy/heavier makeup, fake puffy lips and tanned is not my thing and more of something that dominant woman would have.  Character is more sub oriented, and feels more comfortable with a collar around her neck and someone holding the chain.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

bimbo party causes issues for me as the npcs are not all engaging in the activity then i have to reset.

Replicate it and post your papyrus log. Akor went bat shit crazy with the log comments. (which is really nice) LOL

On 8/1/2020 at 10:32 PM, John Taylor69 said:

I downloaded the animation pack i can play it with aaf but if i do the bdh dance scene i get an infinite loading screen

Update: I started a new save and all is good thank you guys for the help!

I have the same issue, did you do anything special...remove one patch?

@Beyound

You get the collar back after some time, you just have to wait some time :O

I'm not aware of a script function to change hair/colour, but I only did a quick search on it...

There is an event where the collar will check if the bimbo is wearing appropriate clothing and then you have a chance to get a new outfit if you don't have one... :P

Hello. Anybody have any idea why super mutants don't spawn in for those events? Dogmeat spawns for his events. I accept the task and after fade to black, companion has dialogue about what's going to happen but, no super mutant in sight. It does the fade to black again then companion says I did a good job. No mutant spawn and no animation happen.