3 hours ago, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Error in the data zip-files that makes installing impossible. The first zip file's sound files are busted, and the z01 file fixes that problem.

But then the z01 file has the following error in the textures folder, making -that- one unusable:

https://imgur.com/a/Ai9YTr4

Edit: just confirmed: redownloading it does nothing, the files themselves are borked.

Edit 2: was able to extract all but the broken files, but i don't trust my chances of the game working without them.

I have just tried and had no issues. I did download all and then used Winrar to extract the ZIP (the zip will also extract the z01 file)

Then tried again with 7Zip and still no issues...

Note that I didn't extract the Z01 file, as it is extracted by extracting the Zip file (the files are linked)

On 3/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, dborg2 said:

Note that I didn't extract the Z01 file, as it is extracted by extracting the Zip file (the files are linked)

Hello. Me again. New computer, which means...REINSTALL! Ugh! And I still have Oblivion and Skyrim to do.?

So, I download the 3 files(not "modders" one); When I unzip the first data file, it also unzips the "01" data file as well? Thus resulting in 3 zip files becoming 2? Then I dump the 2 unzipped contents into an empty folder and zip it up to be installed by MO(or whatever). That`s correct?

I`m just posting this because it seems I wasn`t the only one who spent hours trying to figure this out. A lot of people(old people, mainly) don`t just know by looking at 2 files with the same name, but one has "01" at the end, that unzipping the first one unzips the second "01" one as well.

I`d also like to drop the SCR Resources file I built with the tutorial in as well, but not sure if that`s cool, so I`m just gonna make that one a "patch" that I`ll put after this mod.

Well, wish me luck, as I still have days and days of this kinda crap ahead of me. The things I do for smut. Jeesh.? (Although that`s nothing compared to the time you sink into this stuff.)

But anyway...Thanks for all the time you spend on this. You, and others.?

42 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Hello. Me again. New computer, which means...REINSTALL! Ugh! And I still have Oblivion and Skyrim to do.?

So, I download the 3 files(not "modders" one); When I unzip the first data file, it also unzips the "01" data file as well? Thus resulting in 3 zip files becoming 2? Then I dump the 2 unzipped contents into an empty folder and zip it up to be installed by MO(or whatever). That`s correct?

I`m just posting this because it seems I wasn`t the only one who spent hours trying to figure this out. A lot of people(old people, mainly) don`t just know by looking at 2 files with the same name, but one has "01" at the end, that unzipping the first one unzips the second "01" one as well.     (1)

I`d also like to drop the SCR Resources file I built with the tutorial in as well, but not sure if that`s cool, so I`m just gonna make that one a "patch" that I`ll put after this mod. (2)

Well, wish me luck, as I still have days and days of this kinda crap ahead of me. The things I do for smut. Jeesh.? (Although that`s nothing compared to the time you sink into this stuff.)

But anyway...Thanks for all the time you spend on this. You, and others.?

(1) Yes. This is correct

(2) Sounds good too

Good luck!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am not able to extract the .ZIP archive nor the '.Z01' archive with 7-Zip.  They both appear to be corrupt.

Not only that, I'm completely lost here on the whole installation of this resource pack.  Why are sequential instructions not posted on the mod's front page if this is an unconventional installation?  I'm not even sure what this is or does, only that it is a dependency for other mods.  Apparently I'm supposed to be stealing the guts out of some other mod files to build some sort of Franken-folder... to do what with?

Clear, brief step-by-step instructions from start to finish on the front page please.

Why can't this just be packaged as a single .7z archive or FOMOD which virtualized mod organizers can handle natively... like every other mod?  Or better yet, why can't I just download the individual dependencies separately instead of trying to do... whatever it is I'm trying to do here?

Man, this one's a real head-banger as others have already stated.  Very frustrating.

EDIT:

An old (2015) 7-Zip version was responsible for the decompression errors.  Apparently whatever weird functionality these files rely on wasn't implemented back then and no consideration was given to backwards compatibility.  Windows still can't handle the .ZIP file.  'The same volume cannot be used as both the source and destination'.

Both archives' contents appear to be identical.  Are we just supposed to download one or the other?  What's going on here?  And now what do I do with them?  Recompress one into a working .7z archive that MO2 can handle and install it like any other mod?  Jerry-rig the loose .ESP to run in the overwrite folder?

I am not able to extract the .ZIP archive nor the '.Z01' archive with 7-Zip.  They both appear to be corrupt.

Not only that, I'm completely lost here on the whole installation of this resource pack.  Why are sequential instructions not posted on the mod's front page if this is an unconventional installation?  I'm not even sure what this is or does, only that it is a dependency for other mods.  Apparently I'm supposed to be stealing the guts out of some other mod files to build some sort of Franken-folder... to do what with?

Clear, brief step-by-step instructions from start to finish on the front page please.

I created better installation instructions for you on the main page.

Sexout Common Resources consists of 2 parts. A collection of resources where the copyright holders gave us permissing to include their files and folders into the main install and a section where copyright holders give permission to use their resources, but only if they are downloaded from their download pages/websites. See the guide made by RitualClarity for the second part.

If you want to have all files in a single file and no additional downloads, you may petition to all western nations to change their copyright laws. (and also most other nations)

Why can't this just be packaged as a single .7z archive or FOMOD which virtualized mod organizers can handle natively... like every other mod?  Or better yet, why can't I just download the individual dependencies separately instead of trying to do... whatever it is I'm trying to do here?

Man, this one's a real head-banger as others have already stated.  Very frustrating.

I can help you with that, but I don't think you want to download over 50 downloads. And you will still need SexoutCommonResources to remove duplicate items in game, and also reduce the number of plugins (and also compatibility with mods that require SexoutCommonResources)

Both archives' contents appear to be identical.  Are we just supposed to download one or the other?  What's going on here?  And now what do I do with them?  Recompress one into a working .7z archive that MO2 can handle and install it like any other mod?  Jerry-rig the loose .ESP to run in the overwrite folder?

It's a technique used by Zip (rar and 7zip can also do this) to split archives in smaller sizes, so they can be uploaded to sites that have a max capacity per file that is too small for 1 big (zip)file

The both files together are treated like 1 file, and therefor you see the same contents when you open both. The internal files are divided between the 2 files in the ratio I told it to give, but you can only extract all files, if you have both files in the same folder. 

Just extract them in a temporary directory and then rezip them into a big file and install it with Mod Organizer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, is there any guide or help for users using MO2? As there are some new bodies coming up on nexus. I am new to the game, thought coming from Skyrim modding NV would get easier, however, things are pretty scattered and has their own set of challenge. Thanks for the help in advance!

1 hour ago, smithshah1990 said:

Hello, is there any guide or help for users using MO2? As there are some new bodies coming up on nexus. I am new to the game, thought coming from Skyrim modding NV would get easier, however, things are pretty scattered and has their own set of challenge. Thanks for the help in advance!

Use MO2 like you'd use any other manager in installing mods. Body slide and tools need to be setup inside of MO2 and run through MO2 to use properly. Other than that, it is pretty much the same as previous mod managers. I'd suggest you watch some videos on MO2 doesn't matter the game it is covering. The principals are the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not sure if i got it right

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip

and

SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01

are the same as

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.001

and

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.002

?

When tryingto open or extract SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.002 with WinRar or 7Zip I get a bunch of Error messages about broken files- WinRar refueses to extract and 7Zip reported 37% Errors within the files.

The SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip and SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01 seem to work fine (the z.01 file reported a few errors, but not many)- however when i extract the second one (z.01) ontop of the other it sais that theres a bunch of duplicate files that its replacing, is that right?

17 hours ago, Suzi95 said:

Im not sure if i got it right

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip

and

SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01

are the same as

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.001

and

SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.002

?

When tryingto open or extract SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip.002 with WinRar or 7Zip I get a bunch of Error messages about broken files- WinRar refueses to extract and 7Zip reported 37% Errors within the files.

The SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip and SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01 seem to work fine (the z.01 file reported a few errors, but not many)- however when i extract the second one (z.01) ontop of the other it sais that theres a bunch of duplicate files that its replacing, is that right?

I think I made a mistake in the downloads.

I'll fix it.

10 hours ago, Cross69 said:

it keeps saying the archives are broken when I go to install it into vortex 1769647310_SexoutCommonResources.z01

3 hours ago, bicobus said:

Yeah, the .zip is just data, where has .001 and .002 are the files you want.

you need to extract all to a seperate location and rezip them into a single file before you can add it in mod managers.. They files are too big for Loverslab..

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

you need to extract all to a separate location and rezip them into a single file before you can add it in mod managers.. They files are too big for Loverslab..

i fixed it but thx you lol i kind of figured it out lol

On 2/5/2013 at 12:41 AM, Halstrom said:

ore Info, Addons & Previous Version Downloads

Firstly thanks for the help, motivation & Plugins from the other Modders here Loogie, Jaam, Chase, Zippy, Beck11, Wardinmator, PrideSlayer, Astymma, DoctaSax, User29, Kaineschilde, EvilRunner, anyone I've missed and SaladBoy, all the other Beta testers I've had putting up with my changes & unimprovements :classic_smile:

All the Meshes are the works of others, I only do scripting.

Please use this thread for any related ideas, discussion, help & support questions, if I don't get back to you, it's likely another player will, if English is not your Language you may find posting your question in both Languages may get your question answered better by someone who speaks your language.

If you are having problems with red diamonds in Sexout Store it usually means a missing mesh or too many mods, please check that you have installed all the files listed below as Sexout store just sells the items contained in SCR.

The following Plugins also require SCR, but Load Order isn't critical

SexoutStore

SexoutSex

SexoutBreeder

SexoutFadeToBlack

SexoutHookups_Alt

SexoutDrugging - Debug Number 1

SexoutRapist - Debug Number 13

SexoutAffairs - Debug Number 18

SexoutFleshedOut - Debug Number 20

SexoutMessages - Debug Number 25

SexoutMessages has been removed completely into it's own separate plugin here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24122-sexoutmessages-201312182/?hl=%2Bmessages&do=findComment&comment=607087

The only protection are Condoms, and APFI suits. APFI Suits an APFI suit is a NanoCryoNecticFibre skintight transparent bodystocking that only lets liquids pass outwards, you just stretch open the collar and it stretches 1000times to hug every crevice, curve or protusion of a body so tightly a partner probably won't even realise you are wearing it. It's from a Piers Anthony story "Up Schist Crick".

http://www.lycaeum.org/mv/BX/piers_anthony_stories.html

MCM Debugging System:

I also have introduced an option for modders to use SCR's MCM to activate their Debug messages, all you have to do is pick a number between 10-99 that hasn't been used above then add the following into your mods main running script. 0-9 are Reserved numbers for my stuff, 0 being Debugging off. This saves you having to add MCM just for adding a debugging toggle. SCR console messages should have the prefix "SCRxxxx" the later bit being the script posting the message. Add the following code into your main Plugins Script. 90-99 are reserved for people making personal mods and alpha's.

[size=4]if SexoutSQVAR.iDebug1 == x || SexoutSQVAR.iDebug2 == x || SexoutSQVAR.iDebug3 == x (Replace the "x" with your chosen number, check 2nd post of SCR thread for reserved numbers)
	SetDebugMode 1
else
	SetDebugMode 0
endif[/size]

Modders Info: (Long)

Reveal hidden contents

Sexout Community Resources

Firstly thanks to Prideslayer for his coding help & Loogie for being the first to jump in on this hair brained idea of mine with a Tryout version using this. And thanks to Chase Roxland, Zippy, EvilRinner, User29 and all the other Modders here on Lovers Lab. And all the beta playtesters who put up with my coding errors & stuff ups caused by "improving things"   :classic_smile:

The aim of this is to create an ESM holding all the assets for Sexout Plugins so they may be referenced by other plugins easily. The only scripts in this are those associated with specific items or NPC's.

Currently this is including Formlists, NPC's & Clothing/Armor, worn in the upper bodyslot and Sexout weapons/attachments like Dildos. Cuffs, Collars, Pillory's etc.

Formlist Examples:

SexoutSLActorDataIsPartnered

SexoutSLActorDataIsFaithfullToPartner

SexoutSLActorDataIsOld

SexoutSLActorDataIsSlave

SexoutSLActorDataLikesWomen

SexoutSLActorDataIsVirginAnal

SexoutSLActorDataLikesPain

SexoutSLActorDataIsSubmissive

SexoutSLActorDataIsDominant

SexoutSLActorDataHasBigDick

SexoutSClothLAppearFactionProstitute

SexoutSClothLAppearFactionVaultSweller

SexoutSClothLAppearFactionWastelander

SexoutSClothLAppearFactionNCR

SexoutSClothLAppearFactionTownie

SexoutSClothLAppearDirty

SexoutSClothLAppearGayMale

SexoutSClothLAppearClassyFormal

SexoutSClothLAppearSexyFormal

SexoutSClothLAppearPregnant

SexoutSClothLAppearShortSkirts

SexoutSClothLAppearSlave

SexoutSClothLAppearSwimwear

SexoutSClothLBindingsCollar

SexoutSClothLBindingsChastity

SexoutSClothLBindingsFurniture

SexoutSClothLBindingsWrist

SexoutSClothLTypeHotToWear

SexoutSClothLTypeWaterProof

SexoutSLOutfitMerc05

SexoutSLOutfitSummerSlave

SexoutSLVendorSexDrugs

SexoutSLVendorClothes

SexoutSLLootClothes

SexoutSLLootClothesLegion

NPC / Creature Examples (Mainly OffSpring from Pregnancies):

SexoutSChildAF (Asian Female)

SexoutSChildGM (Ghoul Male)

SexoutSAdultAAM (African American Male)

SexoutSPregCiv1 (Random Pregnant Civilian)

SexoutSCazadorOffSpring

SexoutSGhoulOffSpringAdult

SexoutSDeathClawOffSpringAggr (Aggressive to PlayerFaction)

Base Effect Examples:

SexoutSBASEIncreaseKarma

SexoutSBASEDrugBunAway

SexoutSBASEReduceStealth

Actor / Object Effect Examples:

SexoutSEFFECTMantisSuitBright

SexoutSEFFECTIncreasedCarryBelt

Ingestible Examples:

SexoutSCumSporeCarrier

SexoutSCumCoyote

SexoutSDeathClawEgg

SexoutSDrugFertXNeedle

Support for Non-Vanilla Companions is also in SCR, so far just for Willow & Kirina, their REFS are stored in SCR's main Quest Script, Pregnancy already does this. I have also created 2 formlists, one called SexoutSFLPossibleCompanions which includes Vanilla companions Willow & Kirina if loaded. And also SexoutSFLCurrentCompanionsFemale, SCR automatically adds Vanilla companions + Willow & Kirina to this list if they are in the players party.

When adding to formlists bear in mind the form lists named with "SexoutSLOutfit" like "SexoutSLOutfitNCRWhore" are also being used for clothes swapping so are specific to that outfit, a list that included all outfits that made the wearer appear to be a NCR Whore would be called "SexoutSLAppearNCRWhore". Items that are primarily Pregnancy Plugin Orientated will be prefixed with SexoutSP, and I'm assuming Loogie will take SexoutST for Tryouts, that will indicate to people that those items are pivotal to those mods and care needs to be taken modifying them or adding to them.

More can be added by request or by submitting a modified upload in a post in the SexoutCommon Resources Modders Thread, some of these may not be used, some are just there for ideas. Feel free to populate any missed stuff in formists or add new formlists you need for your plugins that you feel others may need. Non-Sexout / NonVanilla outfits can be added to these lists via script too.

It's all open for discussion and ideas of course, some lists may never get used but if the clothing is added to them they will be taggable as various types of clothing. I'm only looking at outfits worn on the upperBody Slot currently and stuff like Collars, Chastitron etc, I don't want to add Belt, Boots & Gun Holster etc, probably not helmets, though I suspect later we should have a SCROverArmor for stuff like DireWolf style plating that can worn over visible SkinSuits.

I have a system for Clothing Asset Names we use the Prefix "SexoutS" and Suffix for BodyShape so SexoutSSlaveDressT3P2B3BB is a Type3 Outfit PregnantBelly TriMester2, Breast Size3 (CCup) for use with BouncingBoobs.

For those using SCR in a Plugin you should post a link to SCR in the OP and let people know they need it.

I wouldn't use the prefix SexoutS in your Plugin as may create confusion & duplicates when SCR is run with it and renames all the duplicates automatically, as although the items will have the same name they have different FormID numbers so are 2 different items to the Game Engine.

It does save me a heap of work having an esp and when I copy them over I can automatically rename them anyway.

Alternatively could add them into SCR yourself then upload your latest version to your thread so people can find it there and to the SCR thread then call the items from that version of SCR with your esp. I would recommend pulling your version of SCR from your thread as soon as you know it has been added to the SCR OP, otherwise we will have people trying to keep using it after it is outdated for other Plugins.

When posting a changed upload can you please mention in the post the version used to add your changes to, so I can more easily keep track of when merging is needed. And perhaps a post when you start working on changes stating what you are working on so others know if someones doing something similar and we should also delete any previous versions in our own posts so we each only have our latest uploads here, to save confusion when newbies start downloading everything in sight   :classic_smile:

Also if creating uploads of meshes can you please inclute a "GO" box mesh in rour root directory so it can be used for your items.

We should also add a notecard for each of our mods stating the assets we are reading to make it easier to know if there are conflicts, or can be changes or deletions..

Latest Alpha Beta Version:

Are now released in the thread for this download rather than a separate thread and download

Previous old versions:

SexoutCommonResources-20180222.1.zip 226.34 kB · 104 downloads

I cant seem to unpack the meshes and textures no matter what program i use, anybody have any ideads? every slave in the legion camp is a red square

34 minutes ago, faily77 said:

how mate, im struggling here, half of the files are unavaliable

Not directed .. well directly at you @faily77 but more in general to all requesting support. 

When you have support issues and confusion... you NEED to include as much info as possible. In the case above ... what files are you having problem with. Where are you going to get these files...

In other situation, when extracting what are you extracting ... how are you extracting it,... what is the results.. if there are errors capture or write the exact error that occurs.

Detailed info is necessary for support ... there are many people familiar with the mod and requirements and such that can chime in for a possible quick fix and such but without the detailed info .. will move on. Fallout New Vegas isn't a super popular game watched by hundreds of people daily.. there are a much smaller set of people playing and reading these channels today than when it was released more than 10 years ago. Without this info.. most will just move on. 

So everybody... do yourselves a favor and take an extra few seconds or even a minute to give the info in such a way that it is clear what the problem is and where someone can check to be able to verify and possibly give you a solution. In the case above. What isn't available. I can't check because I don't know what is the issue.

hi i need help for this error.
When my character is put on a sexual outfit or something like that, he looks without texture and many male models come out invisible.
actually I need help because when installing the common resource it gives me an error saying that it is corrupt so I installed it manually in another way.
I need help, I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm super confused there is no guide for this

20210617170714_1.jpg

20210617170838_1.jpg

On 6/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, MorriRona20 said:

hi i need help for this error.
When my character is put on a sexual outfit or something like that, he looks without texture and many male models come out invisible.
actually I need help because when installing the common resource it gives me an error saying that it is corrupt so I installed it manually in another way.
I need help, I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm super confused there is no guide for this

20210617170714_1.jpg

20210617170838_1.jpg

@MorriRona20 you are missing textures

good news is that you don't need a restart  your game, all you do is do the fix.  also there is a guide to this, it's just kind of confusing if you don't understand.

1 so what you can do is either redownload the files or use the ones they already have

1769647310_SexoutCommonResources.z01 and Sexout Common Resources.zip

2  (I'm using winrar)  open up the zip file. take and drag all of the content in to a separate folder. 

3  when it is extracting the content,  it will say "next volume is required"  what you do is you browse for the 1769647310_SexoutCommonResources.z01

4  I'll ask you again for "next volume is required", then you use the same zip that you're trying to extract

the Sexout Common Resources.zip the one that is 70.880 KB big

NOT SexoutCommonResources 20210605

Edited by killerofgods2
On 6/23/2021 at 3:16 AM, killerofgods2 said:

@MorriRona20 you are missing textures

good news is that you don't need a restart  your game, all you do is do the fix.  also there is a guide to this, it's just kind of confusing if you don't understand.

1 so what you can do is either redownload the files or use the ones they already have

1769647310_SexoutCommonResources.z01 and Sexout Common Resources.zip

2  (I'm using winrar)  open up the zip file. take and drag all of the content in to a separate folder. 

3  when it is extracting the content,  it will say "next volume is required"  what you do is you browse for the 1769647310_SexoutCommonResources.z01

4  I'll ask you again for "next volume is required", then you use the same zip that you're trying to extract

the Sexout Common Resources.zip the one that is 70.880 KB big

NOT SexoutCommonResources 20210605

Okay I'm going to try thanks for answering I was a bit desperate

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

there's no need to already, just redownload the archive from download page

I was finally able to extract it.
but now what? I put the folders in data? or do I need a mod manager, because I still get an error.
that's what I didn't understand Xd

10 hours ago, MorriRona20 said:

I was finally able to extract it.
but now what? I put the folders in data? or do I need a mod manager, because I still get an error.
that's what I didn't understand Xd

Zip it all up and then use a mod manager to install it.

Good mod managers are Mod Organizer 2 and Vortex.

NexusModManager should be avoided at all costs and FOMM is showing its age, but is still 'fine'.

19 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Zip it all up and then use a mod manager to install it.

Good mod managers are Mod Organizer 2 and Vortex.

NexusModManager should be avoided at all costs and FOMM is showing its age, but is still 'fine'.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:40 PM, Neutron_rus said:

there's no need to already, just redownload the archive from download page

Thank you all very much for answering, it worked for me,
now I have to see how to solve the invisible clothing error, but solve the most serious error