26 minutes ago, Damicles said:

Got a odd problem when my character has sex her body just disappears on the head and hands remain. I have the BNB extended skeleton and all the required mods installed but it still happens.

bnb skeleton is kind of compatible and kind of not, try to look around while you're in 'tfc' during the act, maybe the body just flying somewhere around, if so, I'd better changed the skeleton on compatible one(compatible with sexout skeletons should support bnb too)

36 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

bnb skeleton is kind of compatible and kind of not, try to look around while you're in 'tfc' during the act, maybe the body just flying somewhere around, if so, I'd better changed the skeleton on compatible one(compatible with sexout skeletons should support bnb too)

I removed the skeletion and used the Sexout bodies but it still does the same thing I am Mojave Delight beauty pack for my character could that affect it here is a list of the mods I have.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-VirtualInstall
-The Skeleton 1.1.1
-BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20
-BNB Body
+NVSR_4-1-36-34832-4-1-36
+Sexout Breeder
+SexoutOffSpring-20170807.1
+SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1
-HalstromsData-20150402.1
+SexoutSpunk 1.0108
+SexoutLust - anyHUD
+Loverslab SCR resources
+SexoutCommonResources
+SexoutNG Bodies
+SexoutNG Data
+SMMP MAIN 2019.322.1
+SexoutNG
+Real Feel -48118-1-1
+T6M Body
+Universal Item Sorter-63867-1-06
+Fallout Character Overhaul 3.0
+Roberts New Vegas Main - Nude
+New Vegas Type 3 Armors Only
+Jill Valentine BSAA enhanced
+MojaveDelight for TYPE 6-57765-1-0
+Mojave Delight
+Cazy for MojaveDelight
+FNV Cazy Conversions
+UIO - User Interface Organizer
-BNB Armor
+NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 1 of 3 FOR NMM
+YUP - Base Game and All DLC
+GRA WRP Patch
+Weapon Retexture Project - WRP
+Wasteland Clothing HD
+The Mod Menu
-Someguy Series 2 dot
+NVSE Extender v16
-NVBIII Version .954 FULL
-NVBII Version 1 dot
-NVBI Version 1 dot
+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
+JSawyer Ultimate Edition
+JIP LN NVSE Plugin
+FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC
+Enhanced Camera 1.4c
+Easy Hacking
+Centered 3rd Person Camera
+CASM NV 1 0 2b
*DLC: CaravanPack
*DLC: ClassicPack
*DLC: DeadMoney
*DLC: GunRunnersArsenal
*DLC: HonestHearts
*DLC: LonesomeRoad
*DLC: MercenaryPack
*DLC: OldWorldBlues
*DLC: TribalPack

@Damicles, as I said, you need a compatible with sexout stuff skeleton, if you just remove the one you had, it will not give you the correct one, but a vanilla one. Go to the Sexout page and find there a link for the skeleton, or just ask @dborg2 about all this installation things

Also why do you even need a 2 skeleton in the mods? it's pointless, and probably can be a thing that breaks your stuff up

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Damicles said:

I removed the skeletion and used the Sexout bodies but it still does the same thing I am Mojave Delight beauty pack for my character could that affect it here is a list of the mods I have.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-VirtualInstall
-The Skeleton 1.1.1
-BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20
-BNB Body
+NVSR_4-1-36-34832-4-1-36
+Sexout Breeder
+SexoutOffSpring-20170807.1
+SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1
-HalstromsData-20150402.1
+SexoutSpunk 1.0108
+SexoutLust - anyHUD
+Loverslab SCR resources
+SexoutCommonResources
+SexoutNG Bodies
+SexoutNG Data
+SMMP MAIN 2019.322.1
+SexoutNG
+Real Feel -48118-1-1
+T6M Body
+Universal Item Sorter-63867-1-06
+Fallout Character Overhaul 3.0
+Roberts New Vegas Main - Nude
+New Vegas Type 3 Armors Only
+Jill Valentine BSAA enhanced
+MojaveDelight for TYPE 6-57765-1-0
+Mojave Delight
+Cazy for MojaveDelight
+FNV Cazy Conversions
+UIO - User Interface Organizer
-BNB Armor
+NMCs Textures NV LARGE Pack Part 1 of 3 FOR NMM
+YUP - Base Game and All DLC
+GRA WRP Patch
+Weapon Retexture Project - WRP
+Wasteland Clothing HD
+The Mod Menu
-Someguy Series 2 dot
+NVSE Extender v16
-NVBIII Version .954 FULL
-NVBII Version 1 dot
-NVBI Version 1 dot
+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
+JSawyer Ultimate Edition
+JIP LN NVSE Plugin
+FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC
+Enhanced Camera 1.4c
+Easy Hacking
+Centered 3rd Person Camera
+CASM NV 1 0 2b
*DLC: CaravanPack
*DLC: ClassicPack
*DLC: DeadMoney
*DLC: GunRunnersArsenal
*DLC: HonestHearts
*DLC: LonesomeRoad
*DLC: MercenaryPack
*DLC: OldWorldBlues
*DLC: TribalPack

Remove all skeletons you are using... Then reinstall the Sexout Core... There has been a compatable skeleton since versin .94 in it. Reinstall your bodies from sexout, then test. you should be good. Then reinstall the needed Mohavie Delights files, make sure you don't install a skeleton with these .  I never had to install anything special to get that to work. The base skeleton provided worked just fine. Chances are you accidentally installed a skeleton over the base .. overwriting a compatable one with an in compatable one. Then test again all should work.

Also, you can use the spoiiler option to hold your load order. It is the Icon on the tool bar that looks like an eye.

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

Also why do you even need a 2 skeleton in the mods? it's pointless, and probably can be a thing that breaks your stuff up

2 skeletons will only fuck things up if the second one is not compatible with all the body, armors, and animations being used. (not to mention penis placement and alignment... Arma animations will be off)  The second skeleton will overwrite the first one if it is a standard install or skeleton replacer.

Years ago this was a problem. Thought that shit was fixed with the addition of a compatible  skeleton to Sexout core. guess not.

I am using a modified version of the BNB compatibility skeleton for DiaMove at it works with most things Sexout I have tested. I and others had compatibility issues with The Skeleton from Deeds however it was related to penis stretching only, and I never bothered to see why. I don't recall it having issues with only nude BNB bodies though if it has an issue with BNB it should be all armors BNB enabled not just the nude body. And I believe that skeleton is BNB compatible from what I can tell looking at the nif. So either of those skeletons should work.

However the skeleton from BNB itself shouldn't be used, only the animations should be installed. And if Mojave Delight or Roberts has a skeleton it shouldn't be used either. You need to look at your conflict resolution and see what skeletons 1st and 3rd are actually being used by MO.

So I am playing New Vegas and stumbled upon an option to cut up the Vault 21 Jumpsuit to change it to a Vault 21 Jumpsuit damaged via crafting. Tried it on and turned into a floating head and hands. Does this mean my install wasn't 100% successful or is it for a mod I do not have installed and if not what mod do I need? (I currently lack any clothing mods and am using Sexout Bodies)

9 hours ago, MSM007 said:

So I am playing New Vegas and stumbled upon an option to cut up the Vault 21 Jumpsuit to change it to a Vault 21 Jumpsuit damaged via crafting. Tried it on and turned into a floating head and hands. Does this mean my install wasn't 100% successful or is it for a mod I do not have installed and if not what mod do I need? (I currently lack any clothing mods and am using Sexout Bodies)

I think it's part of the "Maternity Clothing" download. (I might be mistaken though)

• 2 months later...

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
PipboyRemover.esm
NVWillow.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
josexysleepwear.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp

Total active plugins: 39
Total plugins: 41

On 7/15/2019 at 2:06 PM, dborg2 said:

I think it's part of the "Maternity Clothing" download. (I might be mistaken though)

On 7/15/2019 at 4:48 AM, MSM007 said:

Make sure you have all the SCR Resources installed (and properly installed) they can be high up on the installation. (in MO) or installed right after Sexout, SCR, then Pregnancy (if used)

If you have red triangles or floating heads then you are missing something or have it installed incorrectly. There is a link to my tutorial for this below in my spoiler. The download PDF has more details on the steps taken.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, mrgg34g said:

Ive installed 

HalstromsData-20150402.1

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712

SexoutCommonResources-20190213.

Try disabling all sexout related plugins other than 

Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

no need to uninstall anything and start a new game and see if it still saying it's detecting 20180222 version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, reaper7angel said:

This mod is redundant because it relies on Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton which is no longer available on nexus mods. plsssss stop making mods reliant on others mods, because i just wasted two hours setting up mods to find out that your mods like theirs relies others mods

Wrong https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229. Not to mention there are more than one useable skeleton.

your install guide is wrong also, the new version of fallout nv does not have a plugins folder, Sorry wrong game i saw an install guide on FO4, now my fallout 4 doesnt work because of that guide, i payed £70 pounds for it and there is no back up, £20 pounds for the game from steam and £50 pounds to EE to download it 

12 hours ago, reaper7angel said:

your install guide is wrong also, the new version of fallout nv does not have a plugins folder,

I checked the main page, but I don't see a reference to a plugins folder.

It might be a translation error, but all files should directly, indirectly or virtually (depending on mod manager) be extracted into the fallout NV/Data folder.

The installation guide made by Ritual Clarity below doesn't even mention the word 'plugin'

Please elaborate on what is wrong with the installation guide.

20 hours ago, reaper7angel said:

your install guide is wrong also, the new version of fallout nv does not have a plugins folder,

There is no mention of a plugins folder in any guide I created. Not sure if you are discussing someone elses guide. There is no such thing as a plugins folder for any of the Fallout, or TES games.

The closest thing is the "DATA" folder and the structure is shown below with a few additions.. the ESM and .ESP (plugins) that you might be talking about. They go along inside of the Data folder structure like the example shown below.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I checked the main page, but I don't see a reference to a plugins folder.

It might be a translation error, but all files should directly, indirectly or virtually (depending on mod manager) be extracted into the fallout NV/Data folder.

The installation guide made by Ritual Clarity below doesn't even mention the word 'plugin'

Please elaborate on what is wrong with the installation guide.

• 4 weeks later...

There seems to be some kind of weirdness going on with the strap-on. Veronica has one constantly equipped yet in any sex scene it's removed from her. I don't have one yet I get the message "penetrator equipped," or similar, during scenes yet there isn't one equipped at all. Nor is it in my inventory afterwards. I know this could probably be a lot of different things but what are the main probable causes?

10 hours ago, Matro5656 said:

There seems to be some kind of weirdness going on with the strap-on. Veronica has one constantly equipped yet in any sex scene it's removed from her. I don't have one yet I get the message "penetrator equipped," or similar, during scenes yet there isn't one equipped at all. Nor is it in my inventory afterwards. I know this could probably be a lot of different things but what are the main probable causes?

You equip it for a scene previously. (and didn't remove it or somehow things got messed up)

Or you might have a stuck token (for the strapon) not sure of either but it is the best I got :P

13 hours ago, Matro5656 said:

If the strap-on isn't in one of the two SexoutNGSafeClothesM/F form list I don't think it will stay on any character when they get naked unless you use sexout clothing evaluator.

There could also be the issue whatever mod is causing the sex action is just scripted in a way that makes Veronica unequip all gear.

As for your character the stap-on won't be in your inventory if it's added via script for the sex act and then removed right after. But it should be appearing or a red triangle of doom if your missing the mesh. No telling what's going on there. Definitely check for a stuck token as Clarity said aswell.

15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You equip it for a scene previously. (and didn't remove it or somehow things got messed up)

Or you might have a stuck token (for the strapon) not sure of either but it is the best I got :P

12 hours ago, aghjax said:

If the strap-on isn't in one of the two SexoutNGSafeClothesM/F form list I don't think it will stay on any character when they get naked unless you use sexout clothing evaluator.

There could also be the issue whatever mod is causing the sex action is just scripted in a way that makes Veronica unequip all gear.

As for your character the stap-on won't be in your inventory if it's added via script for the sex act and then removed right after. But it should be appearing or a red triangle of doom if your missing the mesh. No telling what's going on there. Definitely check for a stuck token as Clarity said aswell.

I'm not sure what the "stuck token" thing is, but it sounds like it's related to how my character has 5 token items on her. Should I throw them away? I can't remember the exact name but it mentions Sexout in the description IIRC. As for the form list you mention, can I edit that somehow? And I tried googling and searching this site for the Sexout clothing evaluator but got no results. Is it an option within SexoutNG that I'm somehow blindly missing?

Edit: They're actually tokens from the Innuendo mod, not Sexout. Both that mod and Sexout were installed together since I started playing and were fine, it's only recently that they've started being a bit weird like this.

Edit 2: I checked the console (not sure why I didn't do this earlier...) and while the normal game UI says "Equipped the Penetrator," the console shows that it is then unequipped along with the other clothes (and the normal game UI doesn't mention this). So somehow something has flagged the Penetrator as a normal piece of clothing to be removed.