1 hour ago, neolibwill said:

Wait, what’s the core file? Was it not included in the data file?

You need SexoutCommonResources 20210623.rar and 1608064580_SexoutCommonResourcesData.7z

Also if you haven't done so, you need to follow this guide to install the necessary files:

15 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

You need SexoutCommonResources 20210623.rar and 1608064580_SexoutCommonResourcesData.7z

Also if you haven't done so, you need to follow this guide to install the necessary files:

I did follow it, but it never mentions the .rar file. What should I do with that file? Where does it go?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Bakayarou. said:

Hello! I am getting invisible bodies with most of the outfits added by the mod. is this normal since i don't have any other sexout mods installed (apart from the framework)? I followed this 

guide as well, but i still get them.

You failed to follow the instructions. You need to install the sexout common resources or a compilation mod that has those installed. You are missing the pregnancy bodies which are part of that instructions.

• 1 month later...

Sexout Common Resources (SCR) 

I am having problems following the instructions. The wording and the text does not match the files available for download.

"Unpack SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip somewhere locally (it will also unpack SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01) and rezip it into 1 zip

Install both your zipped file and the SexoutCommonResources ESP <date>.zip"

The files I download are: SexoutCommonResources20210623.rar and 1608064580_SexoutCommonResourcesData.7z 

The problem is; I'll open these up and nowhere do I find an ESP. I don't understand what file to rezip or what to do with it after that. If I can get past this stage then I can move onto creating the SCR Archive and SCR Resources folders and adding the instructed files.

Can I get an invite to the discord?

Edited by RedComets
More info
On 9/7/2022 at 7:31 AM, RedComets said:

Sexout Common Resources (SCR) 

I am having problems following the instructions. The wording and the text does not match the files available for download.

"Unpack SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip somewhere locally (it will also unpack SexoutCommonResources-Data.z01) and rezip it into 1 zip

Install both your zipped file and the SexoutCommonResources ESP <date>.zip"

The files I download are: SexoutCommonResources20210623.rar and 1608064580_SexoutCommonResourcesData.7z 

The problem is; I'll open these up and nowhere do I find an ESP. I don't understand what file to rezip or what to do with it after that. If I can get past this stage then I can move onto creating the SCR Archive and SCR Resources folders and adding the instructed files.

Can I get an invite to the discord?

you need:

1608064580_SexoutCommonResourcesData.7z and SexoutCommonResources 20210623.rar

unpack them in a folder and then rezip it

the SexoutCommonResources 20210623.rar contains the ESM (not esp).

Discord link: https://discord.gg/y23suZmc

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, zabeipit said:

Hi, when using sex animations, all participants disappear. Appear only after the end. What to do?

sounds like missing nude bodies, or stuck tokens.. stuck tokens can only be solved by going to a save prior to the first time the issue happened.

9 hours ago, KagaMVP said:

Hello, sorry if I'm bothering any of you lot but the mod is not showing up outside of the package manager, not sure where to go from here.

Package manager? Are you using FOMM?

Better to switch to Mod Organizer 2, FOMM has issues with bigger mods, like this one,

6 hours ago, KagaMVP said:

Alright well it launches which is an improvement but when I get in game it says that I need to update JIP LN to version 53 or later and I have version -1.00 even though I downloaded the newest version of it from nexus.

Here is the link I used: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58277?tab=files

Make sure you have version 19 of NVSE Extender.

You need to place that file in folderstructure NVSE\Plugins\

11 hours ago, KagaMVP said:

Well the mod loader opens without any complaints and the game doesn't tell me the version is outdated anymore but it seems like under SCR there isn't any options really and nothing from the mod is rendering so I assume I've done something wrong with SCR in general?

don't forget that you also need to follow this guide, to use SCR:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shniggy said:

Is there any chance I also could be added? I've only been modding for like 2 days now and am also having a hard time but a decent amount of mods I got to work just not these.

Just follow the link, if you don't have an account, create one.  Follow any instructions once you open that channel and you should be good to go.

36 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Just follow the link, if you don't have an account, create one.  Follow any instructions once you open that channel and you should be good to go.

All it says is Invalid Link. And I'm able to join other servers so I think its something on the server itself or just a dead link. Otherwise im just wondering my maternity overkill pack says This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm! Can i switch it somehow or just redownload the stuff sorry if it a stupid question i have no idea what it means other than its just not being read the right way.