11 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I cant get past this point.  [ Sexout Clothing System by Evilrunner (Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! Only) ] ,, in this install. these files dont even exist. So does that mean that nothing is going to work in sexout, as far as Pregnancy goes ???????

You only need the 'Updated with combat armour' download from the link

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Greetings! I have a problem with Cross's Ruined Armor (SexoutSSlaveCross). It has no mesh and, i guess, textures. FNVEdit says it's female mesh is "Armor\slaverags\crossslave.nif" but there is not such file in that folder. Did i missed something, when downloaded SCR?

Possible missed requirement. Follow the guide to get the requirements for SCR found in the OP. (you can ignore the FOMM instructions and just  create a compressed etc folder and use your favorite mod manager to install.

12 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Greetings! I have a problem with Cross's Ruined Armor (SexoutSSlaveCross). It has no mesh and, i guess, textures. FNVEdit says it's female mesh is "Armor\slaverags\crossslave.nif" but there is not such file in that folder. Did i missed something, when downloaded SCR?

I know that Sydney's Ruined Armor had wrong paths. And also Bittercup Slave Rag can use resources (textures) from

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62887

I don't know about Cross's Ruined Armor.

The fixes are in MaternityPackOverkill. I don't know if I upmerged the fixed to SCR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, jenkman said:

Bruh how do I make it so vanilla armors aren't replaced so I can use Daughters of Ares with more shit.

Why wouldn't Daughters of Ares work with SexoutCommonResources? SexoutCommonResources doesn't change the skin-textures.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:16 PM, dborg2 said:

Why wouldn't Daughters of Ares work with SexoutCommonResources? SexoutCommonResources doesn't change the skin-textures.

It replaces the models of some vanilla armors, like the leather reinforced armor, without common resources the back health bar and underbody are visible but with it it's just a white body. I can post a couple images if you need me to show you what I mean.

27 minutes ago, jenkman said:

It replaces the models of some vanilla armors, like the leather reinforced armor, without common resources the back health bar and underbody are visible but with it it's just a white body. I can post a couple images if you need me to show you what I mean.

With

20210211035219_1.jpg

20210211035224_1.jpg

Without

20210211035624_1.jpg

20210211035630_1.jpg

20210211041109_1.jpg

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Nothing should have changed, I just made the download much easier.

You don't need the modders-resources.

Whatever you changed worked, I added reinforced leather armor through item browser and it works normally for some reason now. Though that could also be a load order change thing, I don't know either way it's fixed now.

12 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

The mod worked fine but now for some reason when the sex ends, my character just stands there naked with the nude body still equipped and I can't move. I can talk to people and still engage in sex but I'm frozen other wise if I do so. Any clue what could be causing this?

Which NVSE are you using?It sounds a lot like the bugs reported in the Sexout Spunk thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have an annoying bug with Medical Scanner.
When I try to scan all NPC around for fertility, it works first time:
Screen-Shot6.png

But when I try to do it one more time, message box with list of actors either doesn't appear, or it's not resized to available options only:

Screen-Shot7.png

After second time, message box is always displayed no more, though sometimes, when I scan my character, and then try to scan all NPC, it eventually pops out in it "unresized" form (2-nd screenshot).

Log file attached.

SexoutSCRLog-2021-2-28-11-35.txt

1 hour ago, Inferno_inmate said:

Hello, I have an annoying bug with Medical Scanner.
When I try to scan all NPC around for fertility, it works first time:

Spoiler

Screen-Shot6.png

But when I try to do it one more time, message box with list of actors either doesn't appear, or it's not resized to available options only:

Screen-Shot7.png

After second time, message box is always displayed no more, though sometimes, when I scan my character, and then try to scan all NPC, it eventually pops out in it "unresized" form (2-nd screenshot).

Log file attached.

SexoutSCRLog-2021-2-28-11-35.txt 35.18 kB · 0 downloads

there's a limitation in the engine that breaks it, i didn't found the solution to fix it yet

Error in the data zip-files that makes installing impossible. The first zip file's sound files are busted, and the z01 file fixes that problem.

But then the z01 file has the following error in the textures folder, making -that- one unusable:

https://imgur.com/a/Ai9YTr4

Edit: just confirmed: redownloading it does nothing, the files themselves are borked.

Edit 2: was able to extract all but the broken files, but i don't trust my chances of the game working without them.