My mods have been working previously without any issue, but after a few hours they just stop altogether.  I no longer have the activating dialogue options and when forced with things like SexoutSexkey you get a confirmation and then 'Aborting, actor is invalid: code 1'

Here's a modlist:

-UIO - User Interface Organizer
-TryoutMain
-TryoutAudio
-Textures
-SmallerTalk
-SexoutSpunk
-SexoutSexLite
-SexoutSexkey
-SexoutNGData
-SexoutNGBodies
-SexoutNG
-SexoutLust
-SexoutKennel
-SexoutConsequences
-SexoutCommonResourcesData
-SexoutCommonResources
-SexistDialogue
-OneTweak for Fallout New Vegas
-NVSE Extender
-Meshes
-BodyMorph
-AdvancedMedicalScanner
-NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
-MCM
-JIP LN NVSE Plugin
*DLC: CaravanPack
*DLC: ClassicPack
*DLC: DeadMoney
*DLC: GunRunnersArsenal
*DLC: HonestHearts
*DLC: LonesomeRoad
*DLC: MercenaryPack
*DLC: OldWorldBlues
*DLC: TribalPack

Edit: I had this happen once before, and everything works fine on a new file, but for some reason after so long my save file just breaks at some point--Previously I was using CASM but I wanted to try without it this time to see if maybe that changed anything, but no dice.

7 hours ago, Kinxi said:

My mods have been working previously without any issue, but after a few hours they just stop altogether.  I no longer have the activating dialogue options and when forced with things like SexoutSexkey you get a confirmation and then 'Aborting, actor is invalid: code 1'

Here's a modlist:

-UIO - User Interface Organizer
-TryoutMain
-TryoutAudio
-Textures
-SmallerTalk
-SexoutSpunk
-SexoutSexLite
-SexoutSexkey
-SexoutNGData
-SexoutNGBodies
-SexoutNG
-SexoutLust
-SexoutKennel
-SexoutConsequences
-SexoutCommonResourcesData
-SexoutCommonResources
-SexistDialogue
-OneTweak for Fallout New Vegas
-NVSE Extender
-Meshes
-BodyMorph
-AdvancedMedicalScanner
-NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
-MCM
-JIP LN NVSE Plugin
*DLC: CaravanPack
*DLC: ClassicPack
*DLC: DeadMoney
*DLC: GunRunnersArsenal
*DLC: HonestHearts
*DLC: LonesomeRoad
*DLC: MercenaryPack
*DLC: OldWorldBlues
*DLC: TribalPack

Edit: I had this happen once before, and everything works fine on a new file, but for some reason after so long my save file just breaks at some point--Previously I was using CASM but I wanted to try without it this time to see if maybe that changed anything, but no dice.

Unfortunately the Engine behind Fallout New Vegas is very bad with scripts. After some hours the engine just bugs out and scripts stop working.

You are at risk that the SexoutEngine thinks your actor is having sex, and might have to revert back to a save before the issues started occurring.

Also, don't overwrite your save file, (if this wasn't mentioned before)  Always create a new one for best results. It has been alleged that overwriting a save file might introduce some issues from time to time, even more likely as time goes on and you get higher and higher into the game (hours played on that character) So, even though it might be inaccurate.. it can't hurt to cover the bases in case.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Hmmm. Very interesting. Which one would that be? Could you post your load order?

0  0     FalloutNV.esm
  1  1     DeadMoney.esm
  2  2     HonestHearts.esm
  3  3     OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4     LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5     GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6     ClassicPack.esm
  7  7     MercenaryPack.esm
  8  8     TribalPack.esm
  9  9     CaravanPack.esm
 10  a     Sexout.esm
 11  b     SexoutSlavery.esm
 12  c     SexoutCommonResources.esm
 13  d     SexoutTryout.esm
 14  e     SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 15  f     SexoutOffSpring.esm
 16 10     Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
 17 11     Fertile Breeder.esp
 18 12     SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
 19 13     SexoutKennel.esp
 20 14     FBFarm.esp
 21 15     SexoutStore.esm
 22 16     UnethicalDeeds.esm
 23 17     SexoutBreeder.esp
 24 18     SexoutCyberKennel.esp
 25 19     MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
 26 1a     RestraintsDA.esp
 27 1b     SexoutRocket.esp
 28 1c     MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
 29 1d     SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
 30 1e     The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
 31 1f     SexoutAnimManagement.esp
 32 20     SexoutPosNew.esp
 33 21     SexoutSex.esp
 34 22     SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
 35 23     Slave In Pose FNV Full Edition.esp
 36 24     SmallerTalk.esp
 37 25     CASM with MCM.esp
 38 26     SexoutSpunk.esp
 39 27     MojaveDelight.esp

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Have you tried installing SMMP? I think all latest versions of SCR, Sexout Pregnancy and MPO are currently in that. I can't think of what mod is expecting a '1 day later' version.

yes on another thread it solved someone's problem.

Also it does have the most current version (as of the date mentioned on the download) of those files as well as LL SCR resources (as I understand.. I didn't gather them up used the bulk provided one)

Looking to get some time to setup my FNV game again. Will go through the entire process myself (not use the compilation) as well as add the compilations and such. Just need the time. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I am fairly sure it's because I am incompetent but I can't find where the Sound file is located or if I even had it in the first place, checked out all the download files and even the ones for SexoutNG itself and I still can't locate it.

Can a stupid person get some help here :)?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, NAURTYBEAR said:

So I am fairly sure it's because I am incompetent but I can't find where the Sound file is located or if I even had it in the first place, checked out all the download files and even the ones for SexoutNG itself and I still can't locate it.

Can a stupid person get some help here :)?

I don't exactly mean what you mean (also sorry for late response)  but are you talking about the sound folder?

Gone thru the whole tedious act of collecting meshes textures and sound THREE times? but every time the items are giant exclamation marks I know  that I did something wrong but I don't know what is it also is it possible for someone who got it right to post the final file if so then please do thanks

4 minutes ago, happypyro8 said:

Gone thru the whole tedious act of collecting meshes textures and sound THREE times? but every time the items are giant exclamation marks I know  that I did something wrong but I don't know what is it also is it possible for someone who got it right to post the final file if so then please do thanks

There is a guide in my spoiler which goes through step by step. Use the PDF it has more details. You can ask specifics on that thread if you wish.

As for posting the files.. 1. it is HUGE and 2. it contains many assets that don't have permission for distribution. (mostly from Nexus.) 

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered a rather odd problem with the latest version of SCR. After about 20 seconds of loading a save, any armor that I am wearing is unequipped and removed from my inventory. Going back to the 2018 version of SCR remedies the issue, but is very unstable and prevents loading with even a relatively small mod list. Does anybody know what is causing the issue?

11 hours ago, xtremetaco123 said:

I've encountered a rather odd problem with the latest version of SCR. After about 20 seconds of loading a save, any armor that I am wearing is unequipped and removed from my inventory. Going back to the 2018 version of SCR remedies the issue, but is very unstable and prevents loading with even a relatively small mod list. Does anybody know what is causing the issue?

Are you using a new-game save, or an old-game save?

Old-game saves might have an issue with formidlists. Weird Bethesda/Obsidian sometimes decided to save formidlists in the saves, and sometimes not.

I completely overhauled the swap system and formidlists to determine the 'outfit-belly-size' dynamically for each outfit instead of hardcoded, but old-saves might ruin those essential formidlists, that the script uses.

You could try a save-cleaner (Make a copy), otherwise I have no cure for this, except to keep using the old SCR.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Are you using a new-game save, or an old-game save?

Old-game saves might have an issue with formidlists. Weird Bethesda/Obsidian sometimes decided to save formidlists in the saves, and sometimes not.

I completely overhauled the swap system and formidlists to determine the 'outfit-belly-size' dynamically for each outfit instead of hardcoded, but old-saves might ruin those essential formidlists, that the script uses.

You could try a save-cleaner (Make a copy), otherwise I have no cure for this, except to keep using the old SCR.

Hi, thanks for responding. I attempted a save cleaner, which didn't work. I attempted to start a new game to see if the issue persists, and it does. It also effects very old saves from before the new version was released. I'll try to get the old version to work, but it really doesn't like a load order with more than 15 mods.

Edit: When I enable debug mode for SCR in the MCM, There are two lines of code that pop up every time I have armor disappear. It is always "Error in script 100d4561" followed by "Param index 00 out of bounds". The mod that has an index of 10 is Offspring, so could that be causing issues?

12 hours ago, xtremetaco123 said:

Hi, thanks for responding. I attempted a save cleaner, which didn't work. I attempted to start a new game to see if the issue persists, and it does. It also effects very old saves from before the new version was released. I'll try to get the old version to work, but it really doesn't like a load order with more than 15 mods.

Edit: When I enable debug mode for SCR in the MCM, There are two lines of code that pop up every time I have armor disappear. It is always "Error in script 100d4561" followed by "Param index 00 out of bounds". The mod that has an index of 10 is Offspring, so could that be causing issues?

15 mods is really odd. If you can't run that, you must have a 10 year old PC, or something else is wrong.

Also I can't find d4561 in SCR, SOPREG or Offispring.

Some basic questions:

Do you have Fallout New Vegas installed it 'program files' or 'program files(x86)'? --> move it outside that folder structure (Steam --> Move application)

Are you using a 4GB patcher for Fallout New Vegas? --> default FNV can only use 2GB of memory, which is FNV plus some big mods, like SCR

Do you have NVAC installed? --> Might be an engine bug that's caught by NVAC

On 5/31/2019 at 1:17 AM, dborg2 said:

15 mods is really odd. If you can't run that, you must have a 10 year old PC, or something else is wrong.

Also I can't find d4561 in SCR, SOPREG or Offispring.

Some basic questions:

Do you have Fallout New Vegas installed it 'program files' or 'program files(x86)'? --> move it outside that folder structure (Steam --> Move application)

Are you using a 4GB patcher for Fallout New Vegas? --> default FNV can only use 2GB of memory, which is FNV plus some big mods, like SCR

Do you have NVAC installed? --> Might be an engine bug that's caught by NVAC

FNV was released almost 10 years ago... so I doubt it is that.. :P unless the hardware wasn't up to spec from that time. There is a min requirement and with Bethesda games you need quite a bit more higher specs than min.. more along the lines of advised.... JUST FOR THE BASICS. ;)

I am not in any way as skilled as dborg2 however, I will still put my two cents in.. likely won't do any good but..

• Verify the Cache in case something is corrupted. There are two files and you are accessing a version with very old setup. Perhaps something was referenced in that one that isn't in this one
  • double check and make sure your NX extender and NVSE is installed correctly and more importantly not corrupted. Sometimes strange events are due to a corruption of the files not the files itself.
  • while on this mindset .. refresh (reinstall) the core files for what you are trying to do. (minimum load only) make sure they are fresh and clean from a new download (old file could be corrupted on your computer. It has happened to me ;)
  • After all that, try with the proper newest files installed.. from a clean pure start. Before you wake up in Doc's house/office. Go through the entire process until you leave make a save and then see if you still have the problem.

at least the above shouldn't hurt your game or computer.. you would know all is good and solid there. If you did that then ignore my suggestions ;)

A long time ago I had some problems that was corrected only after I had a fresh install of windows.. not sure why but I believe it is some of the framework that FNV needed. However, my problem was more getting the game to start and run properly not changes in the clothing. I had auto swapping issues in the past and it ended up being another mod (one time) and an issue with something I explained I did above. Corrected it.  Oh.. I had forgotten.. somewhere along there with the issue (ont sure which one) I had nuked the entire install and reinstalled. I was using either FOMM or NMM at the time.

Had strange problems with Skyrim before with dressing ended up being a clothing mod was conflicting. Had some problems with the Kajit tails that stumped everybody ended up being a file in my overwrite folder (Mod Organizer) was hijacking things. If you use Mod Organizer.. perhaps something there is messing with things since you are changing mods out.

As I said.. I am not as experienced as @dborg2 just giving it a shot gun approach as your issue is quite strange. (the person that dborg2 was replying to. ;) lol  I was lazy and didn't double or triple quote

On 6/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, RitualClarity said:

FNV was released almost 10 years ago... so I doubt it is that.. :P unless the hardware wasn't up to spec from that time. There is a min requirement and with Bethesda games you need quite a bit more higher specs than min.. more along the lines of advised.... JUST FOR THE BASICS. ;)

I am not in any way as skilled as dborg2 however, I will still put my two cents in.. likely won't do any good but..

• Verify the Cache in case something is corrupted. There are two files and you are accessing a version with very old setup. Perhaps something was referenced in that one that isn't in this one
  • double check and make sure your NX extender and NVSE is installed correctly and more importantly not corrupted. Sometimes strange events are due to a corruption of the files not the files itself.
  • while on this mindset .. refresh (reinstall) the core files for what you are trying to do. (minimum load only) make sure they are fresh and clean from a new download (old file could be corrupted on your computer. It has happened to me ;)
  • After all that, try with the proper newest files installed.. from a clean pure start. Before you wake up in Doc's house/office. Go through the entire process until you leave make a save and then see if you still have the problem.

at least the above shouldn't hurt your game or computer.. you would know all is good and solid there. If you did that then ignore my suggestions ;)

A long time ago I had some problems that was corrected only after I had a fresh install of windows.. not sure why but I believe it is some of the framework that FNV needed. However, my problem was more getting the game to start and run properly not changes in the clothing. I had auto swapping issues in the past and it ended up being another mod (one time) and an issue with something I explained I did above. Corrected it.  Oh.. I had forgotten.. somewhere along there with the issue (ont sure which one) I had nuked the entire install and reinstalled. I was using either FOMM or NMM at the time.

Had strange problems with Skyrim before with dressing ended up being a clothing mod was conflicting. Had some problems with the Kajit tails that stumped everybody ended up being a file in my overwrite folder (Mod Organizer) was hijacking things. If you use Mod Organizer.. perhaps something there is messing with things since you are changing mods out.

As I said.. I am not as experienced as @dborg2 just giving it a shot gun approach as your issue is quite strange. (the person that dborg2 was replying to. ;) lol  I was lazy and didn't double or triple quote

Hi, thanks for the all the help. I managed to fix the issue by updating Pregnancy and rolling back to the old version of SCR.

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone is getting messages from Pregnancy or Breeder that they have the wrong version of SCR installed (not the latest), I tracked my issue to SexoutTryoutResistanceClean. Not intuitive that it would start fooling those other mods into thinking you have the older SCR installed but there it is. Hope this helps some people.

13 hours ago, SuperGumby said:

If anyone is getting messages from Pregnancy or Breeder that they have the wrong version of SCR installed (not the latest), I tracked my issue to SexoutTryoutResistanceClean. Not intuitive that it would start fooling those other mods into thinking you have the older SCR installed but there it is. Hope this helps some people.

Have you reported it to the author of the mod? could be a simple fix (very likely)