1 hour ago, doktor7 said:

I saw a sexout compilation which claims having scr included and ready to be installed via mod manager. Any one can confirm?

I think that compilation is pretty old. You could try SMMP (which will also give you Sexout Pregnancy and MPO) but it will still miss all the Nexus-sources.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:44 PM, doktor7 said:

I saw a sexout compilation which claims having scr included and ready to be installed via mod manager. Any one can confirm?

When you ask a question like that, and desire feedback on it... please include a link or links to the materials so people can be 100% sure of what you are talking about.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, dborg2 said:

I think that compilation is pretty old. You could try SMMP (which will also give you Sexout Pregnancy and MPO) but it will still miss all the Nexus-sources.

If it is a full compilation then yes, as far as I know it is seriously outdated. It is advised to use the most current mods available for proper support. If it is later learned you have outdated mods, support will quickly drop as there is no way to reasonably support old mods / combos.

The page here

shows you the requirements and steps and even links to a tutorial (created by me) for the resources, it might take some time to build it.. (the resources once built.. can be used again and again for the rest of your desired game play. It hasn't changed and if it does, Likely only need a quick patch )  There is a tutorial from @BruceWayne linked in my spoiler that helps you get setup with the base install of Sexout.

The problems with compilations... and I should know as I have had a few here on the site, is they get outdated and the creator really has to take into considering the activity and other aspects of the mods included (including the actual size etc) before creating a compilation. Previous ones have been great for a very short time. They contained a fully vetted working base and some of the most desirable select mods as well. they were outdated shortly after they were uploaded. Nobody is going to keep up with that. Even SMMP is quick to get outdated but easily fixed with support from the community and simply ... installing the newest files over the ones provided in SMMP... Can't break it .. (well easily. I am sure someone will :P)

TL;DR The best setup for future modding and stability is to install each of the core components individually. This provides you with a record of the mods installed (which can easily be seen with a load order/mod list) and a very easy way to update and repair a single mod in a very reliable way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.

With approval of MentallyUnidentified I have merged his SpectrumToys Remeshed into Sexout Common Resources.

In order to get the latest version of Sexout Common Resources, you'll need to download the new esm and the updated 'data' folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having problems with E-DE going missing and Veronica covered in red exclamation mark, I know I got something missing, but I don't know what I got missing, if its alright to know which mod I need? also how can I get E-DE back ;-;

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

How do I install this mod with MO2?

Download the following from this download page

GynoChair.7zHalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z

SporeRaceData-20150907.7zSexoutCommonResources 2020-03-05.zip

SexoutCommonResources-Data 2020-03-05.zip

And then follow this guide (you can download a more detailed guide)

20 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

How do I install this mod with MO2?

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Download the following from this download page

GynoChair.7zHalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z

SporeRaceData-20150907.7zSexoutCommonResources 2020-03-05.zip

SexoutCommonResources-Data 2020-03-05.zip

And then follow this guide (you can download a more detailed guide)

Yes, the above.  You have to create a folder with the items listed in the above included. There is a step where you verify the contents. For the FMOD step, you can just create a compressed folder using windows. Then ... then you can use MO to install the created file.

If that is still too confusing.. just install all the mods listed as they are given, go into MO mod files and make sure you move the esp to the top window (so that it isn't present in the load order side .. or right side) and adjust the conflicts as desired. You will end up with an extremely long list of files in your MO that will make it harder to focus on the mods that you will be working with, that need your attention more than this once setup but it is your choice.

Note to self, I need to modify the FMOD section to something more modern since most people don't use FOMM anymore.

You can post questions related to this process on the above link. If you have any more.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an FYI,

As I was rebuilding my TTW for 3.2.2, everything has been going quite well, with minimal problems. I did come across one annoyance though...SCR seems to include a version of Lady Outfit for Type 3. Trouble is, the alternate colors for the outfit appear to be broken (no textures...just a blank body)...the original Lady Outfit works fine along side SCR, except for this annoyance on loading a save...

image.png.3dbae78ae03c5b0505625cfb9178ccae.png

Any way to disable this check?

4 hours ago, WandererZero said:

snip

Likely could just change the esp name without needing to edit whatever script is checking for that esp.

The alternate colors are probably broken due to using a different 3D index number/3D name (as it's a different mesh) for the alternate texture under biped model for the armor when looking in FNVedit easily fixable with Geck just have to load the armor up and find the correct index number/3D name.

6 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Just an FYI,

As I was rebuilding my TTW for 3.2.2, everything has been going quite well, with minimal problems. I did come across one annoyance though...SCR seems to include a version of Lady Outfit for Type 3. Trouble is, the alternate colors for the outfit appear to be broken (no textures...just a blank body)...the original Lady Outfit works fine along side SCR, except for this annoyance on loading a save...

image.png.3dbae78ae03c5b0505625cfb9178ccae.png

You aren't intended to disable this. This would cause two versions of the same outfit in the game. This can cause troubles.

Just use the one from SCR. Follow the instructions to install the SCR assets and use the tools that are included. If you desire find the code in the extras that (was ) provided for that item and use a command to have it added to your inventory. (or just get Sexout Store and have your toon buy the outfit.) 

You aren't suppose to use any of the resources .esp that are included in SCR to help with the load limit that is already weak in the FNV game. (122 vs 160+ for FO3) 

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Just use the one from SCR. Follow the instructions to install the SCR assets and use the tools that are included. If you desire find the code in the extras that (was ) provided for that item and use a command to have it added to your inventory. (or just get Sexout Store and have your toon buy the outfit.)

Yeah. I have SCR installed, it works fine. This is literally the first issue I've ever had with it ever. It's still got mesh issues with 3 out of the 4 outfits from Lady Outfit. I know this, because *I* did disable the esp mentioned in the dialog box, and consoled the outfits in. The first one works fine, the remaining do not. Moreover: The meshes for this do not come up as conflicted in MO2. This is because when I did a physical check of the SCR directories there do not appear to be meshes for it. I have verified it's place in the load order, and the meshes/textures on the SCR side appear to be missing. So, alrightly...this brings us back to why I asked where this check lives. Based on my troubleshooting, and load order tests...

If it's pulling the meshes from the ladyoutfit mod itself, then SCR is failing somehow, or is broken somehow.

If it's got the meshes bundled into the (SCR) mod, (which does not appear to be the case) then they're broken. But the meshes for Ladyoutfit do not appear to be bundled into SCR. 

I also understand that these are old mods, and some of this is held together with bailing wire and bubblegum.

So, therein lies the issue. I guess I'll have to install and bust open the geck to see if I can track this issue down and remove this annoying check every time I load a save. Yeah, I get having two of the same item in the game *can* cause an issue. But as it stands, if the item defined in SCR is broken anyway...and wouldn't or couldn't be used...I already have a problem. So, from my reckoning then...it seems less of a hassle to simply disable the check...

Not sure loading Sexout Store is a solution here, if the mesh trail is broken. Selling an item that won't show up just increases the number of things I need to look at and typing player.additem never bothered me. ;)

I was hoping someone would let me know where to track it down, so I could remove it. It's my game, I'm happy to take the risk and It's not my first rodeo. If somebody wants to help here, it's cool; if not...well I'll just have to track it down myself if I can. It's Bethesda modding, and nothing is ever drag and drop simple, or a straight line to the goal line.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, aghjax said:

Likely could just change the esp name without needing to edit whatever script is checking for that esp.

The alternate colors are probably broken due to using a different 3D index number/3D name (as it's a different mesh) for the alternate texture under biped model for the armor when looking in FNVedit easily fixable with Geck just have to load the armor up and find the correct index number/3D name.

LOL, Saw your reply after RC's.

I'll probably then just rename the ESP (I should have thought of that! *headdesk*) for this playthrough, and then go detail hunting for the name/path trail.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Yeah. I have SCR installed, it works fine. This is literally the first issue I've ever had with it ever. It's still got mesh issues with 3 out of the 4 outfits from Lady Outfit. I know this, because *I* did disable the esp mentioned in the dialog box, and consoled the outfits in. The first one works fine, the remaining do not. Moreover: The meshes for this do not come up as conflicted in MO2. This is because when I did a physical check of the SCR directories there do not appear to be meshes for it. I have verified it's place in the load order, and the meshes/textures on the SCR side appear to be missing. So, alrightly...this brings us back to why I asked where this check lives. Based on my troubleshooting, and load order tests...

If it's pulling the meshes from the ladyoutfit mod itself, then SCR is failing somehow, or is broken somehow.

If it's got the meshes bundled into the (SCR) mod, (which does not appear to be the case) then they're broken. But the meshes for Ladyoutfit do not appear to be bundled into SCR. 

I also understand that these are old mods, and some of this is held together with bailing wire and bubblegum.

So, therein lies the issue. I guess I'll have to install and bust open the geck to see if I can track this issue down and remove this annoying check every time I load a save. Yeah, I get having two of the same item in the game *can* cause an issue. But as it stands, if the item defined in SCR is broken anyway...and wouldn't or couldn't be used...I already have a problem. So, from my reckoning then...it seems less of a hassle to simply disable the check...

Not sure loading Sexout Store is a solution here, if the mesh trail is broken. Selling an item that won't show up just increases the number of things I need to look at and typing player.additem never bothered me. ;)

I was hoping someone would let me know where to track it down, so I could remove it. It's my game, I'm happy to take the risk and It's not my first rodeo. If somebody wants to help here, it's cool; if not...well I'll just have to track it down myself if I can. It's Bethesda modding, and nothing is ever drag and drop simple, or a straight line to the goal line.

Cheers.

Install the required mods correctly and you won't have any problems with the removal of the esp.  Plain and simple.  There is only one outfit that has a problem and that is sexy attire and only due to the fact it was removed from Nexus. If you can find it elsewhere all of the resources work fine. 

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

LOL, Saw your reply after RC's.

I'll probably then just rename the ESP (I should have thought of that! *headdesk*) for this playthrough, and then go detail hunting for the name/path trail.

Thanks!

LOL.. if you want to change the outfit color... just place the new outfit files into the correct path for the outfits you want to replace and make sure they are all named like the originals. It is that simple. Same thing you do to replace the body texture of the crappy game bodies.

You have messed with the files and am doing things custom and ran into a problem which isn't a problem... however, it isn't the mod's fault or a problem with the mod. You likely messed with something and broke it. You are the only person having problems with this outfit. that h as been reported. This is an old mod indeed and the resources used are old and have been the same for several years without change.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Install the required mods correctly and you won't have any problems with the removal of the esp.  Plain and simple.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

You have messed with the files and am doing things custom and ran into a problem which isn't a problem... however, it isn't the mod's fault or a problem with the mod.

Uh, yeah. Okay.

Cheers.

18 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You aren't suppose to use any of the resources .esp that are included in SCR to help with the load limit that is already weak in the FNV game.

Oh, and not for nothin'....but....

The load limit issue has actually been fixed. Source is even available. Been running this with a high mod load with zero issues.

19 hours ago, aghjax said:

Likely could just change the esp name

Yeap. This solved the issue without a problem. Been playing now for hours just fine, as you said...probably just a broken path/id. On my next playthrough, I'll audit all that stuff and fix it. All in all, this particular issue is pretty trivial...thanks again though for the hammer to my head and suggesting a low friction solution. ;)

? Cheers & a beer mate. ?

48 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Oh, and not for nothin'....but....

The load limit issue has actually been fixed. Source is even available. Been running this with a high mod load with zero issues.

Yeap. This solved the issue without a problem. Been playing now for hours just fine, as you said...probably just a broken path/id. On my next playthrough, I'll audit all that stuff and fix it. All in all, this particular issue is pretty trivial...thanks again though for the hammer to my head and suggesting a low friction solution. ;)

? Cheers & a beer mate. ?

I never had a serious problem with the previous stated load order limit. I have had as many as 180 mods installed and all ran just fine for me. I was able to work the conflicts and problems out of the system with my limited experience ( :P ) and was able to have all sorts of mods installed including all the esps that were suppose to be removed for this mod to work properly.  However, thanks for the pointing out of the solution that helps you achieve your solution of the mod limit. Hopefully that makes the entire process much easier. ;)

you might have some other broken paths if you are doing an un-orthadox install of SCR. I'd advice you to double check all of the other clothing and toys etc on this mod (and the complementary mod that is installed over this ... for maternity clothing) to be sure all is good.. that is if you haven't checked all of them. (or at least all that you desire to work) They should be good to go if you followed the tutorial that I created completely (other than the lady outfit). Also the lady outfit if my memory serves me correctly over all these years of support.. lol is from BB Armors first pack.  For others that might have problems (not you) that pack is particularly troublesome and that is the reason I chimed in early on. this is due to the setup of the download. there are multiple mods in it and it requires to be broken apart properly to be able to install. In anycase @WandererZero the folder structure of the mod mentioned previously might help you manually deposit the proper files into the current setup you are using.  That is even lower friction than editing or fixing the broken path. Just replace the files needed with the new desired files.

The low friction path is the best one. Had you not wanted to have a different color outfit version of this.. you'd likely not have a problem at all.. lol

By the way, if you don't mind, which alternate outfit mod you are using for lady outfit? I am curious. ( I might like a change next time I fire up FNV ;) )

• 2 months later...