24 minutes ago, Matro5656 said:

Snip

You can edit those two formlist in FNVEdit would be more permanent and not save related that the eval. The tokens that cause problems shouldn't be in your visible inventory from pipboy IIRC they would show up if you use the inv command on your character using ~ console commands though. And would need to use player.removeitem formid 1 to get rid of them (save before testing that).

Are you sure the message pertains to your character equipping the penetrator and not a npc? "Penetrator equipped" could just be a generic message for any actor. Would also explain why you don't have one in your inventory or on character.

Thanks, I'll try that out. It shows the "Penetrator equipped" message right after I choose my character to initiate anal on another character. But at roughtly the same time it says that, it's unequipped according to the console. Then at the end of the animation, the UI says it's unequipped at THAT point even though it was never on in the first place. Veronica had an actual Penetrator item in her inventory but my character never did. I tried equipping it on myself on advance, just leaving it in my inventory, giving it back to Veronica, etc. Regardless of who now has the item in their inventory, it doesn't show up for either of us.

Edit: That new esp worked, thanks. I can add it as a whitelisted item and it'll stay. Pretty cool as I can also make it so people keep their glasses on and stuff like that.

The only other problem now is that I've noticed everyone that has sex on beds in the BoS bunker are like 6 inches too low and sunken into the bed. Not sure how to change that but that's a problem for another day (and another thread, since it's not really SCR-related).

11 hours ago, Matro5656 said:

Thanks, I'll try that out. It shows the "Penetrator equipped" message right after I choose my character to initiate anal on another character. But at roughtly the same time it says that, it's unequipped according to the console. Then at the end of the animation, the UI says it's unequipped at THAT point even though it was never on in the first place. Veronica had an actual Penetrator item in her inventory but my character never did. I tried equipping it on myself on advance, just leaving it in my inventory, giving it back to Veronica, etc. Regardless of who now has the item in their inventory, it doesn't show up for either of us.

Edit: That new esp worked, thanks. I can add it as a whitelisted item and it'll stay. Pretty cool as I can also make it so people keep their glasses on and stuff like that.

The only other problem now is that I've noticed everyone that has sex on beds in the BoS bunker are like 6 inches too low and sunken into the bed. Not sure how to change that but that's a problem for another day (and another thread, since it's not really SCR-related).

Glad it worked for you.  I couldn't remember that mod.. (also wasn't even sure if it still was working well)  haven't used the mod in such a long time. That being said.. even back then there were issues with beds in the game.  Keep up the effort. You will get farther .. I usually tried to keep my NPCs from using the beds when there was a choice.  cold hard floor for them :P

• 2 weeks later...

IDK if this is still actively updated or expanded with new content, but I am curious to know if there is anyway to add the Type3 Alice body to the MCM list for companions?

I'm one of the few males that do not enjoy large breasts and asses, and while Type 3 is on the slimmer side, I found the Alice body and knew that was the one that I wanted to see on a companion or 2.

I took a look inside the ESM through xEdit, I wanted to see if it was something that I could add. But I guess not. I'm sure that it would be possible through GECK, but that is something out of my wheelhouse. I would have to be more proficient at it before I could even attempt to something like that for my personal use.

25 minutes ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

IDK if this is still actively updated or expanded with new content, but I am curious to know if there is anyway to add the Type3 Alice body to the MCM list for companions?

I'm one of the few males that do not enjoy large breasts and asses, and while Type 3 is on the slimmer side, I found the Alice body and knew that was the one that I wanted to see on a companion or 2.

I took a look inside the ESM through xEdit, I wanted to see if it was something that I could add. But I guess not. I'm sure that it would be possible through GECK, but that is something out of my wheelhouse. I would have to be more proficient at it before I could even attempt to something like that for my personal use.

I'd think there are meshes packed inside the sexout 97 or 98 bsa that the mcm is looking for you could simply unpack and replace. Although if you have everyone in game using alice as a straight mesh replacer for the female nude body there should be a default or vanilla setting so it won't look for any other meshes listed in the mcm.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Mr. Sunshine said:

In the new version of SCR, the strap-on first appears and then disappears when sex begins. With the old version of SCR (2018), strapons don't disappear during sex.

There is a formlist that can contain all armor/clothing that are not meant to unequip during sex scenes. SexoutNGSafeClothesF or SexoutNGSafeClothesM for males. Add all of strap ons to that formlist then see if you still have the issue. It's in the main Sexout.esm not SCR.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

There is a formlist that can contain all armor/clothing that are not meant to unequip during sex scenes. SexoutNGSafeClothesF or SexoutNGSafeClothesM for males. Add all of strap ons to that formlist then see if you still have the issue. It's in the main Sexout.esm not SCR.

Problem is in the SexoutCommonResources.esm.  I replaced SexoutCommonResources.esm version 2019 with the same file version 2018, the problem is solved.  I didn't touch the resources (meshes, textures, etc) at all. The test was performed on Sexout NG 97 and 98 beta 2.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sunshine said:

Problem is in the SexoutCommonResources.esm.  I replaced SexoutCommonResources.esm version 2019 with the same file version 2018, the problem is solved.  I didn't touch the resources (meshes, textures, etc) at all. The test was performed on Sexout NG 97 and 98 beta 2.

What should have been apparent is I gave a potential work around for your issue. Which if you bothered to test could help the maintainer of SCR sort the issue of which I am not.

14 hours ago, aghjax said:

I did as you said, problem solved, strapons no longer disappear during sex. Thanx.

fnvedit.jpg

47 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

It looks like this is Sexout Common Resources unrelated, as it doesn't modify this record (as visable in FNVEdit)

Then why, the problem of disappearing strapons during sex, is also solved by replacing the current version of the file SexoutCommonResources.esm to an older one (from 2018)? It may be the case in some script? To test, I used Sexout NG 97 and 98 beta 2, as well as mods like SexoutSexKey, SexoutSex, etc.

19 hours ago, Mr. Sunshine said:

Then why, the problem of disappearing strapons during sex, is also solved by replacing the current version of the file SexoutCommonResources.esm to an older one (from 2018)? It may be the case in some script? To test, I used Sexout NG 97 and 98 beta 2, as well as mods like SexoutSexKey, SexoutSex, etc.

Whatever the cause of this, I don't know. But I'll add it to SCR '2020' version

Edit: Released the 2020-01-01 version.

3 hours ago, Edzio said:

I get an error "SCS CombatArmor is not compatible with SexoutCommonResources 20200101.1. Remove it"

does this affect the game??

I am new to Fallout NV modding.

Any help is appreciated.

Did you follow the installation guide made by Ritual_Clarity for the 'resources' section?

If I'm not mistaken, you get the error, because you didn't remove all the esps/esms, except for SexoutCommonResources.esm  (And RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp if you use that)

37 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Did you follow the installation guide made by Ritual_Clarity for the 'resources' section?

If I'm not mistaken, you get the error, because you didn't remove all the esps/esms, except for SexoutCommonResources.esm  (And RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp if you use that)

I might have missed something out.. silly me..

So I have to SCS - CombatArmor.esm too.. Thought it was needed (>_<)..

Thanks for the reply.. :)) The problem fixed!!

On 1/2/2020 at 1:41 AM, dborg2 said:

The resource folder has no ESP, or ESMs for that matter. If there is any.. it has been done wrong. 

They can't be there ... EVER for the purpose of this guide is to set up the assets not the records, scripts and such. having those items in that folder will only lead to having things fucked up over and over as things change in the mods.

SMMP has these included in its download (as an option they are separated as well as the add ons and optional files) This is because it is a compilation of mods. Not a Resource.

Those that have problems need to take some time, create it.. verify it with the instructions that are further down the guide and make sure they don't have these .esp and such in them and that the folder structure is correct and then back it up.  If there are questions based on the guide... then those should be post ed on that thread.

1 hour ago, ChristyPhilip said:

I still don't get it. I installed T6M equipment replacer, Sexout Core and Data, BNB Skeleton, And now I jus don't get this guide. There jus too much stuff goin around. Can anybody jus make it simple? I'd like to install pregnancy and rape mods installed

It is simple. The instructions are detailed in the downloadable file.  It is the only, single, best option to consolidate all the files needed into one folder for all your future install needs. Take your time follow the instructions and if you are confused on a part.. post it on that thread with a quote of the section you are confused on.  (thread or downloaded file. )

HOWEVER,

Annotation 2020-01-04 032354.png

The above is a brief overview.. Just grab the files list ed and put it in a folder, zip the file up and use your favorite manager to install. That is it.  The above is on the guide... Before you get into the details.  Order of operation doesn't even matter, click yes to overwrite.  That is it.  Can't make it simpler than that.

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

It is simple. The instructions are detailed in the downloadable file.  It is the only, single, best option to consolidate all the files needed into one folder for all your future install needs. Take your time follow the instructions and if you are confused on a part.. post it on that thread with a quote of the section you are confused on.  (thread or downloaded file. )

HOWEVER,

Annotation 2020-01-04 032354.png

The above is a brief overview.. Just grab the files list ed and put it in a folder, zip the file up and use your favorite manager to install. That is it.  The above is on the guide... Before you get into the details.  Order of operation doesn't even matter, click yes to overwrite.  That is it.  Can't make it simpler than that.

Thank you a lot for the reply. Gonna try and keep in touch :)

4 hours ago, ChristyPhilip said:

Thank you a lot for the reply. Gonna try and keep in touch :)

The goal is pretty simple. You only need to have the folders listed towards the bottom of the mods required by SCR.  Rename the BSA correctly (or extract the files if you know how) then zip it up.  It seems more complex to new people to the process than it really is. 

11 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

The goal is pretty simple. You only need to have the folders listed towards the bottom of the mods required by SCR.  Rename the BSA correctly (or extract the files if you know how) then zip it up.  It seems more complex to new people to the process than it really is. 

Hey there. Sorry to bother you again. BTW I did jus like in the guide but now I have these plugins called sexoutslavery.esm, sexoutposnew.esp, sexoutanimmanagement.esp and scscombatarmour.esp. Are all these plugins necessary? Sorry if it's a noob question. I'm almost close to the plugin limit

50 minutes ago, ChristyPhilip said:

Hey there. Sorry to bother you again. BTW I did jus like in the guide but now I have these plugins called sexoutslavery.esm, sexoutposnew.esp, sexoutanimmanagement.esp and scscombatarmour.esp. Are all these plugins necessary? Sorry if it's a noob question. I'm almost close to the plugin limit

scscombatarmour.esp should be deleted.

sexoutposnew.esp and sexoutanimmanagement.esp are from SexoutNG and optional

sexoutslavery.esm is also from SexoutNG and is a requirement for many mods

5 hours ago, ChristyPhilip said:

No you didn't.  You needed to install those previous to the guide. They are from mods that are "PRE-REQUIREMENTS" so you can setup the game properly and overwrite any original base files with the SCR files.  If you got any esm, esp etc in the folder.. you did it wrong. It was covered in the check towards the bottom. (some are optional)

As for the requirements and being needed. @dborg2 covered that quite well above.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dryer3 said:

sexout  wont work for me it was working earlier  but what ever it try it says in the consul player is having sex i have tried multiple mods with sex animations so its not one mod not working but now my character cannot have sex 

is there a command to stop all sex that's currently happening

I replied to you in the SexoutNG thread. SexoutCommonResources isn't the cause of this issue.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:08 PM, dryer3 said:

sexout  wont work for me it was working earlier  but what ever it try it says in the consul player is having sex i have tried multiple mods with sex animations so its not one mod not working but now my character cannot have sex 

is there a command to stop all sex that's currently happening

On 1/19/2020 at 2:12 PM, dborg2 said:

I replied to you in the SexoutNG thread. SexoutCommonResources isn't the cause of this issue.

Yes, it is a Sexout issue.  Check out his post on Sexout. ;)

Thank you @dborg2 for the re-direct!