2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

wtf... I was told further above NOT to use that patch... sigh... 
Confusion perfect now. 

Cant wait for tonight and testing all again :(

lol dunno

I try everything and only this helps me. Hope it helps you too.

@jerycho007

This code will not compile.

1) There is no Main Function ( Ye i know it depends on Language )

2) "i" reference does not exist or was not declared in this scope

3) reference "i" has no member called "love"

4) "you" refecene also does not exist or was not declared in this scope

and if You write code, plz keep it simple :o

>> while(true)i.love(you);

also infinite loop without break statement is not really good idea :x...

return -1;

he he he :3... im just trolling ❤️

5 hours ago, Barka said:

lol dunno

I try everything and only this helps me. Hope it helps you too.

one more question:

did you only install the SMP patch for europeans? Or also the HDT-PE patch? and if you installed both, which overwrites which? 

8 hours ago, Barka said:

BHUNP on nexus

Download: HDT-SMP Locale Patch for European

This works.... 

I installed everything like corsayr described and then added the patch. Now I got PE NPC and other races and Ygnord with what looks like SMP :)

Finally after so many hours... 

But I really wish there was a comprehensive Guide for this that is not in tech-talk. 
In the end its not so complicated, but all the options and specials are just a mess. 
All the descriptions are more about features than about how to install... 

It also does not help to know what TBBP, 3BBB, SMP and PE and HDT is, if you dont know the correct install order and files you need. Ok Rant over. Just hope I can enjoy some SMP now before the next problem comes up... 

Yeah, seems now I have to figure out how to get collisions with normal human schlongs to work... Creatures seem to work, at least the Troll :D

Also I get weird lag and loading issues since I installed the Body. Which is weird, because I could walk through Whiterun with all NPC having the body without a problem. 
But sometimes after changing cell or walking out of a door, massive lag and 10-11 FPS. 
I had similar things with 1 FPS bug earlier. 
Any ideas? Or in other words: anybody else had similar issues with this body? I m in the process of narrowing down what causes this. 0

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Yeah, seems now I have to figure out how to get collisions with normal human schlongs to work... Creatures seem to work, at least the Troll :D

Also I get weird lag and loading issues since I installed the Body. Which is weird, because I could walk through Whiterun with all NPC having the body without a problem. 
But sometimes after changing cell or walking out of a door, massive lag and 10-11 FPS. 
Any ideas? Or in other words: anybody else had similar issues with this body? I m in the process of narrowing down what causes this. 0

If you are using full SMP Then you need this for Collision on SOS 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.65c0b2a9e1eec2ca3715580dee7f1f93.png

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I have no such problems. I have the only FPS drawdown during "expel" in the Fill her UP mod (I use a modification from BakaFactory). CTD also appeared in random places (including in the inventory), but most likely this is due to my panic attempts to make boobs work and now I need to clean the entire mod list.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

one more question:

did you only install the SMP patch for europeans? Or also the HDT-PE patch? and if you installed both, which overwrites which? 

Only SMP-patch

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

This works.... 

I installed everything like corsayr described and then added the patch. Now I got PE NPC and other races and Ygnord with what looks like SMP :)

Finally after so many hours... 

But I really wish there was a comprehensive Guide for this that is not in tech-talk. 
In the end its not so complicated, but all the options and specials are just a mess. 
All the descriptions are more about features than about how to install... 

It also does not help to know what TBBP, 3BBB, SMP and PE and HDT is, if you dont know the correct install order and files you need. Ok Rant over. Just hope I can enjoy some SMP now before the next problem comes up... 

Shoot, sorry my regional setting is japanese and it might have something to do with it working right out of the box for me.

I'll probably update to the latest one but I'm still using the old one and it works fine, haven't updated since it first was uploaded here. Although I'm probably missing some important stuff since it updated quite a bit? Of course though, I'd have to start a new game if I wanted to try out the new version.

38 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

I'll probably update to the latest one but I'm still using the old one and it works fine, haven't updated since it first was uploaded here. Although I'm probably missing some important stuff since it updated quite a bit? Of course though, I'd have to start a new game if I wanted to try out the new version.

A body upgrade won't require a new game.

Have an odd bug and I am not sure where to report it or what it is related to.

I was playing for a while using TBBP so that the breasts fit the clothes, and everything worked great for a long while, until suddenly, in front of my eyes in the middle of some animation, the breasts got rigid. Now they remain rigid as a rock whenever I wear any kind of clothes, but work fine when I am naked. This bug is retroactive to many previous saves but not to all of them, and is not solved by restarting the PC.

Oddly enough, if I jump or crouch to make my breasts bounce and then stop and put on some clothes, the breasts will freeze rigid in their bounced form. It is like somehow suddenly putting on clothes simply shuts down HDT until you remove them.

Any idea what could the problem be? Is it possible some file was damaged mid-game somehow? (I would assume not, because I suppose this kind of files are not editted by the game, but idk)

Load order, in case it help:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Better_Standing_Stones.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=0
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Botox.esp=1
Botox_CharGen.esp=0
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
EstrusDwemer.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Apropos2.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
LewdMarks.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
SexLab Pheromones.esp=1
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp=0
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp=1
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
HavokCollisionObject.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

I have to admit idk how to do a papyrus log, but tbh, I wouldn't know what event to log anyway, it simply doesn't bounce...

On 3/16/2020 at 2:39 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Have an odd bug and I am not sure where to report it or what it is related to.

I was playing for a while using TBBP so that the breasts fit the clothes, and everything worked great for a long while, until suddenly, in front of my eyes in the middle of some animation, the breasts got rigid. Now they remain rigid as a rock whenever I wear any kind of clothes, but work fine when I am naked. This bug is retroactive to many previous saves but not to all of them, and is not solved by restarting the PC.

Oddly enough, if I jump or crouch to make my breasts bounce and then stop and put on some clothes, the breasts will freeze rigid in their bounced form. It is like somehow suddenly putting on clothes simply shuts down HDT until you remove them.

Any idea what could the problem be? Is it possible some file was damaged mid-game somehow? (I would assume not, because I suppose this kind of files are not editted by the game, but idk)

Load order, in case it help:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Better_Standing_Stones.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=0
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Botox.esp=1
Botox_CharGen.esp=0
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
EstrusDwemer.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Apropos2.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
LewdMarks.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
SexLab Pheromones.esp=1
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp=0
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp=1
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
HavokCollisionObject.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

I have to admit idk how to do a papyrus log, but tbh, I wouldn't know what event to log anyway, it simply doesn't bounce...

Ok, I updated XPMSE, Bodyslide, FNIS and BHUNP (this) to latest versions and the breasts bounce again, but my body proportions are now totally off... Any idea if it should have happend? Did anything dramatic change in BHUNP/ Bodyslide in a recent patch to make such things happen?

SOLVED: Just had to pick the correct preset from bodyslide before building the batch. When reinstalling bodyslide, obviously it doesn't remember your preference XD

Full SMP-HDT isn't working for me. Installing mods that enables SMP-HDT to work with mods that uses SMP-HDT cloth makes every other physics needing object, work, but the boobs will not work.

It's almost like the boobs use SMP-PE by default, no matter what installation I choose or body I generate, but the rest of the body uses SMP-HDT.

I've tried a lot of different things, but none of them is working.

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Did you download and install this?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.068275c91f4ad61367ee13202206a02c.png

I did.  The problem is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from that file is empty.  I used my old one and it works again, but I'm not sure if that will cause any issues.

10 minutes ago, Xarius said:

I did.  The problem is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from that file is empty.  I used my old one and it works again, but I'm not sure if that will cause any issues.

So on the FOMOD install what did you answer for this option?

Spoiler

image.png.72558a737dc281bd090f75d7f0177667.png

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So on the FOMOD install what did you answer for this option?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.72558a737dc281bd090f75d7f0177667.png

I picked all the options for HDT-PE and none of the HDT-SMP ones, but somehow ended up with an empty xml.

Instead of going through the installer again I just opened the archive, and there are 3 versions of that xml: 00 base, HDT PE Physics, and hdt-pe no.  I took the one out of the HDT PE folder and that one works for both body and armor/clothes.

7 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Any way to use BHUNP body for NPC and custom follower? I want NPC from Bijin mod to use this body.

Copy and paste the output body files into the body folder of the bijin mod or custom follower you want to have it

After running body slide of course

Hello, looking for some assistance with this mod. I am having an issue where things like nipple piercings are reacting to physics differently than the breasts. Both the breasts and piercings are reacting to physics, but it's like their physics are separate. As soon as any jiggling starts, they no longer line up.

I am suspecting that I am doing something wrong when running BodySlide. But I'm not sure what. Any help is appreciated, thanks.