Bonus content I made during testing

Dem privat from Elx's UUNP Conversions

(I hope he won't be mad at me)

Chasty bra from DD replaced by Aradia version and recolored to match Steel, Silver and Gold variant.
UUNP and BHUNP variant.
Sadly I had to make small esp patch.

DD UUNP + BHUNP Bra Aradia replacer.7z

Spoiler

547504651_enb2020_02_1118_27_18_39_1.thumb.jpg.4ecdef2be1037367b973c2e17ddde294.jpg

And if anyone uses Leito Schlongs Addon, here is variant with enabled collision.

Leito SOS Enabled Collision.7z

Is there a way to install this just for the player? I'm using All-in-One and want SMP just for my female char. I don't want to mess up wtih my AiO installation because it covers bijin replacers and works without a flaw actually. Though I want those breast physics for my beatiful girl :(

Edit:

Ok, I'm trying to make it work, but installing it makes my working SMP to stop functioning.  (I use SMP hair and upon loading the save, hair is already not working, even before changing race to ygnord.) HDT-PE is still working. (Butt physics) Choosing not to install HDT-SMP results in a working SMP hair but breast of ygnord race keeps being static. ?

Huh... ok, that sounds easily fixable. So what do I select in bodyslide for input and output? BHUNP 3BBB advanced for in and BHUNP adcanced SMP havok for out?

Edit: aight, that did it. I used a preset valuable for BHUNP and UUNP and it worked out fine. too bad I cannot use the pussy morphs of BHUNP then.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:12 AM, Sucker343 said:

Use morphs.

As far as I can tell I have but SLIF is the only mod thats registered and for whatever reason the breast slider is at %138.5 but doesn't seem to change and no other morphs have moved from default.

can someone explain to me the best way to get my bodyslide preset slider to work with any armor mod in outfit studio?

A: Load ref BHUNP 3bbb Advanced SMP Havok

B: Load Outfit

C; Delete uunp body

D; Save as new project

E: Load project

F: Shape Copy bone weights? Sliders Conform all?

G: Save Project?

Is that all I have to do? will the Bodyslide Preset Sliders I made work? Or do I have to go to Sliders and Load Preset? and then Conform? I tried messing with it last night and when I did that, the armor stretched even further from the breasts and genitals area. So I'm slightly confused on what I do. Or do I Load Preset Sliders and manually cover the area's the body leaks through?

If anyone could help me out with what I need to get it to work right, that would be great.

Incase you are confused on what i'm trying to do, I'll clarify.

Load bodyslide, Make bodyslide preset I desire, Build it, Build morphs, Batch build all armors. That pretty much does the trick, but the problem I have is the old UUNP body is showing underneath the armor's instead of the BHUNP 3bbb body that I am actually using, so the Vagina looks like an old uunp one. So I was told I had to load the outfits and delete the old body then save it, and to conform the bones and sliders. I just don't know if i'm doing it right. 

On 2/10/2020 at 12:25 PM, Sketa said:

Okay, now I think I got it, Anyways when attempting the below be sure to backup your save and the respective config files!!!!

If you want to tweak your body from jello bear to sexy or vice versa, try the following:

First:
Open "data/skse/plugins/CBPCMasterConfig.txt" and change the line "TuningMode = 0" to "TuningMode = 1",
then open "CBPConfig.txt" and change "Tuning.rate 0" to "Tuning.rate 1".
This will allow you to make changes on the fly, so you don't need to restart the game to see your changes.

After that you can start the game, load your save and tweak the settings for belly, butt & breasts in "CBPConfig.txt".
The settings are explained in the file.

Right now I got my belly settings like below, which is better for me, though this is oc a matter of personal taste and it's not perfect,

I'll tweak it some more, when I'm the mood:

Hide contents

Belly.stiffness 0.05
Belly.stiffness2 0.02
Belly.damping 0.2
Belly.maxoffset 1
Belly.timetick 15
Belly.linearX 1.4
Belly.linearY 1.2
Belly.linearZ 1.4
Belly.rotational 0.05
Belly.timeStep 0.80

Important: After making all the changes DON'T SAVE YOUR GAME!!!

Leave the game, change the two tuning settings back to 0, then load your save, save it to a NEW SLOT and try loading that new save file to see if you ctd.
If you ctd, some settings might be invalid, so you have to go back, try again and maybe not go overboard with them.

Is there any way to do this with the LE version? What .txt or .xml would have to be edited?

On 2/10/2020 at 5:17 AM, Louxe said:

I have a problem, when a NPC goes to bed or stuff like that, her breast clip like crazy, it's a bit like this thread https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133194-cbbe-smp-breast-glitch-on-npcs/ somebody knows how to fix this ?

Do not use SMP on npcs.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:14 AM, Neoleo said:

Hi boys, how to make work vagina collision with MNC( and BDIC, If it possibly ) ??? sorry for my english

Get ABC, and HDTBeast.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:31 AM, Superant19 said:

can someone explain to me the best way to get my bodyslide preset slider to work with any armor mod in outfit studio?

A: Load ref BHUNP 3bbb Advanced SMP Havok

B: Load Outfit

C; Delete uunp body

D; Save as new project

E: Load project

F: Shape Copy bone weights? Sliders Conform all?

G: Save Project?

Is that all I have to do? will the Bodyslide Preset Sliders I made work? Or do I have to go to Sliders and Load Preset? and then Conform? I tried messing with it last night and when I did that, the armor stretched even further from the breasts and genitals area. So I'm slightly confused on what I do. Or do I Load Preset Sliders and manually cover the area's the body leaks through?

If anyone could help me out with what I need to get it to work right, that would be great.

Incase you are confused on what i'm trying to do, I'll clarify.

Load bodyslide, Make bodyslide preset I desire, Build it, Build morphs, Batch build all armors. That pretty much does the trick, but the problem I have is the old UUNP body is showing underneath the armor's instead of the BHUNP 3bbb body that I am actually using, so the Vagina looks like an old uunp one. So I was told I had to load the outfits and delete the old body then save it, and to conform the bones and sliders. I just don't know if i'm doing it right. 

You're doing okay. But sometimes copying bone weights and sliders with one click isn't enough. But it depends on shapes of outfits so it's a different story.

The only problem you are having can be easily fixed by stretching out clipping mesh little bit.

38 minutes ago, NightFrostX said:

I am sorry for asking but can someone give me detailed step by step instructions for installation

because I didn't managed to make the body to work.

I installed the body and demonaic textures. In Bodyslide I used BHUNP ADVANCED and hit build, however in game I get no physics.

Try BHUNP TBBP Advanced

So, I installed bhunp but the vagina wasn't stretching enough to the size of the penis. Seeing the bug section of the mod on Nexus, I saw author's reply to someone who had the same problem: "You need to customize your penis model's collision radius for BHUNP. Try JFF util" - Does anybody know how to do this? Or can anyone share the files already customized? I am using VectorPlexus Regular for SOS, but I can switch to another if it helps.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

So, I installed bhunp but the vagina wasn't stretching enough to the size of the penis. Seeing the bug section of the mod on Nexus, I saw author's reply to someone who had the same problem: "You need to customize your penis model's collision radius for BHUNP. Try JFF util" - Does anybody know how to do this? Or can anyone share the files already customized? I am using VectorPlexus Regular for SOS, but I can switch to another if it helps.

This is funny, for me it stretches too much, also during anal sex the vagina is fully open.

21 hours ago, Neoleo said:

I install ABC and Beast HDT , but collision not work whatever, in what order I need install them?(xpmse, ABC,beasthdt,mnc). Pls help(

same for me i cant make this to works on creature, im using BHUNP SMP, it works on PE tho

load order

- XPMSE 4.71,

- MNC 12.02,

- Beast HDT 0.64,

- ABC