2 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Thanks for the tips, I will do it, but another problem that probably cant be solved. With fps not at 58, boobs jiggle on their own, so I guess it goes crazy when lower fps?

SMP has a bit of a twitchy-ness at near 60 fps

It is better at 30

so it's sort of a trade off, the closer to 30 fps you can stand the better the SMP is going to behave. 

Does someone have experience with the white vagina issue? Doesn't matter which NPC I try, it looks just white as on the picture. Everything else is working. vagina opens up, boobs have physics as well. Just the texture is weird. Any suggestions what that could be? Is there a way to copy the vagina textures over so it gets applied maybe? How do I do that in this case?

ScreenShot9.png

Hi. What can be the problem, the chest starts to blink,and then disappears completely. Then after a while, the fps begins to drop, when the character is naked without clothes with this bug. The problems started after mods started trying to change breast size via Nio, it seems. Because there are no such problems with the new game.

Here is the smp log.

Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-51-22.png Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-43-25.png Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-51-58.png

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log

9 hours ago, Unimatrix002 said:

Does someone have experience with the white vagina issue? Doesn't matter which NPC I try, it looks just white as on the picture. Everything else is working. vagina opens up, boobs have physics as well. Just the texture is weird. Any suggestions what that could be? Is there a way to copy the vagina textures over so it gets applied maybe? How do I do that in this case?

ScreenShot9.png

Texblend is your friend. The body texture you are using doesn't have the texture for the vagina model. There is one supplied in 3BBB so you can use it as an overlay.

8 minutes ago, thomastm said:

Anyone can guide me how to remove hdt from npc, i using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89849?tab=files and i have npc hdt invisibility problem :(

hdt invisibility problem? 

As far as removing HDT from NPCs if you are using a custom race for the PC you can just build the non-PC race body with something that doesn't have physics 

Like this one

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fb6c7c4b857cd15d9c10b4e01a7a102c.png

Removing all the physics from an armor replacer mod like the one you linked is a ponderous task, and should not be necessary.

17 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

hdt invisibility problem? 

As far as removing HDT from NPCs if you are using a custom race for the PC you can just build the non-PC race body with something that doesn't have physics 

Like this one

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.fb6c7c4b857cd15d9c10b4e01a7a102c.png

Removing all the physics from an armor replacer mod like the one you linked is a ponderous task, and should not be necessary.

"BHUNP 3BBB Advanced" Just Build or Batch Build?

7 minutes ago, thomastm said:

I using BHUNP 3BBB Advanced & Batch Build with UUNP Special hand & feet and it have HDT.

You should use the BHUNP 3BBB hands and feet if you are going to use BHUNP. 

Truth it might not matter that much, but there could be collision detection issues (tbh I am not as versed in that as I'd like) but I do know there is no reason to NOT use the BHUNP hands and feet if you are using the BHUNP body.

41 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

and as for the physics thing you keep getting it backwards every time you say it.

Stay focused! 

See below

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.7b5bffcc96ff8bbfd2801da87777f55e.png

Yup, i build 3BBB Advanced/Feet/Hands & make sure nothing replace the meshes, Also try new game with vanilla races and they have physics, during the BHUNP Installer i also deselect "Head mesh with Havok Paths for npcs" am i missing anything?

32 minutes ago, thomastm said:

Yup, i build 3BBB Advanced/Feet/Hands & make sure nothing replace the meshes, Also try new game with vanilla races and they have physics, during the BHUNP Installer i also deselect "Head mesh with Havok Paths for npcs" am i missing anything?

do they have physics when naked? or when they have cloths on??

just so you know, the 32 slot item when you wear one has its own body. THAT body can have physics and usually does. as I said before removing physics from an outfit replacer mod like BDs that you linked is a BIG task, there is no easy way to do that. 

But you never answered why you do not want them to have physics

16 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

do they have physics when naked? or when they have cloths on??

just so you know, the 32 slot item when you wear one has its own body. THAT body can have physics and usually does. as I said before removing physics from an outfit replacer mod like BDs that you linked is a BIG task, there is no easy way to do that. 

But you never answered why you do not want them to have physics

When naked only the butt and leg and physics, and yes when BD outfit is equip they have physics. reason i don't want npc to have physics because they become invisible mostly at exterior when fighting.

10 hours ago, myriad said:

Texblend is your friend. The body texture you are using doesn't have the texture for the vagina model. There is one supplied in 3BBB so you can use it as an overlay.

Thank you. Could you tell me what exactly I have to do? I use MO2 and could download texblender. But from there on I don't know how to proceed. 

Hmm, one thing I dont get, why do we need those BHUNP sliders in bodyslide that just seem to deform the body? For example, if I choose a preset from those premade one like UNPB/BHUNPB and so on, dependent on the preset, the slider value change and it seems to deform the body near the hip area a bit. Can I put those sliders to zero? It will change the body a bit, by pushing everything behind and slightly changing the belly. Or its necessery to leave the values as they are? (I am talking about this BHUNP slider group at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hmm, one thing I dont get, why do we need those BHUNP sliders in bodyslide that just seem to deform the body? For example, if I choose a preset from those premade one like UNPB/BHUNPB and so on, dependent on the preset, the slider value change and it seems to deform the body near the hip area a bit. Can I put those sliders to zero? It will change the body a bit, by pushing everything behind and slightly changing the belly. Or its necessery to leave the values as they are? (I am talking about this BHUNP slider group at the bottom.

I am not seeing any hip distortion with UNPB preset on BHUNP. Please explain further

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.21b2db8b2f8cc0e9bb355dd79db091cd.png

11 hours ago, Unimatrix002 said:

Thank you. Could you tell me what exactly I have to do? I use MO2 and could download texblender. But from there on I don't know how to proceed. 

Well I could say RTFM but a hint would be to:

1. Start texblend.
  2. Set Set to Body and Feet (drop down menu top left).
  3. Set Type to Color.
  4. Choose what to change should be Female.
  5. Choose texture source can be left empty, it will use the default texture path.
  6. Then in the big middle pane you get a list of textures you can apply to the Set from step 2. Pick one (in this case probably something with Vagina in the name).
  7. Click on the preview pane to see what happens.
  8. If okay Ctrl-Click Blend Images. Ctrl-Click Blend Images will export the output to the Texblend directory. This is what you want since by default Texblend outputs in an uncompressed format, i.e. the dds files end up being very big. Need to adjust that afterwards or play with Texblend configuration settings somewhere.
  9. Repeat Type step (step 3) for Normal and specular.

Good luck.

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I am not seeing any hip distortion with UNPB preset on BHUNP. Please explain further

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.21b2db8b2f8cc0e9bb355dd79db091cd.png

It might me bitching, but the hips, its also slightly visible in game, like you can see a small diortion in the middle of the top picture (with BHUNP UNPB slider to 100)

Then there is another problem, should I use specific headmesh with this mod? I have just discovered a neck seam (its not even about the texture)

O0c8t0M.png

WhAwzpL.png

Em5NvEb.png

Hi!

Thanks for the mod! Collisions work fine except hands. They don't collide with the breasts, so I was wondering if the hand collisions are handled by SMP or PE. I have both installed, but SMP handles body collision, hair I'm not sure which. How do I enable collisions in hands?