Hey i need some help converting outfits to work with racemenu sliders, what exactly do i have to do in bodyslide to get them working? i'm a little confused, and i need it for pregnancy to work with outfits... also, i managed to get the sliders and pregnancy to work with the body (femalebody_0 and _1), but as soon as i tweaked it in outfit studio and replaced my follower body with it, pregnancy didn't work anymore, could you help me?

Edit: Yeah now i got pregnancy to work on followers too, but i'm still clueless about how to get the morphs to work on outfits (like vanilla ones), any ideas?

Edit2: I got it working! :D i was just being a lil dumb hehe

I tried to install it on NMM ,it even confirmed the files have been moved and added  .But I search all through NMM ,the mod doesn't appear in the list . I've added the mod to NMM 5 times now. Tried both through NMM downloader as well as manual download . But I can't find it to activate the mod ,it's nowhere .

Any help ?

8 hours ago, markivus said:

I tried to install it on NMM ,it even confirmed the files have been moved and added  .But I search all through NMM ,the mod doesn't appear in the list . I've added the mod to NMM 5 times now. Tried both through NMM downloader as well as manual download . But I can't find it to activate the mod ,it's nowhere .

Any help ?

It should appear as Baka Haeun UNP in NMM, fingers crossed you will find it now. 

Sorry if it was asked or answered already but i recently swapped from UUNP Special to this body and if i am correct the BHUNP is compatible with UUNP bodyslides. I use an UUNP Vanilla armors mod from nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411) but after converting the armors to the new body it seems the nude body doesnt match the armors body shape. I am a bit confused about the BHUNP and UUNP compatibility.

2 hours ago, mudora said:

Sorry if it was asked or answered already but i recently swapped from UUNP Special to this body and if i am correct the BHUNP is compatible with UUNP bodyslides. I use an UUNP Vanilla armors mod from nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411) but after converting the armors to the new body it seems the nude body doesnt match the armors body shape. I am a bit confused about the BHUNP and UUNP compatibility.

Any slider which does not exist in UUNP but exists in BHUNP will have no effect on the armor unless you follow the guide to rebuild that specific armor.

Beside that, breasts will be incompatible if you use 3bbb and not tbbp.

I use BHUNP with TBBP and all BHUNP-unique sliders reset and armor works great for me

This is my question from All-in One Pussy thread. I just wanted to ask it here too. Is it possible? It's because I have a very mod-heavy setup and I'm afraid of compatibility issues.

"""

Is there a way to add SMP only-breast physics top of this mod(All-in One). I also have ABC, MNC, lots of SMP clothing and countless other mods both adult and non-adult. I only want to change breast (and maybe, if possible butt) physics to SMP while keeping all vagina collision - belly etc. from this mod(All-in One).

I don't know if this is just ridiculous, I don't know much about technicalities of modding.

Regardless, thanks in advance.

"""

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Any slider which does not exist in UUNP but exists in BHUNP will have no effect on the armor unless you follow the guide to rebuild that specific armor.

Beside that, breasts will be incompatible if you use 3bbb and not tbbp.

I use BHUNP with TBBP and all BHUNP-unique sliders reset and armor works great for me

This seems to do the trick, thank you!

On 1/25/2020 at 3:51 AM, myutaron said:

I'm using BHUNP TBBP Advanced.
Pregnancy belly looks like crushed.
How can I solve this problem?

ScreenShot20.bmp 5.93 MB · 41 downloads

Sexlab inflation framework mod does the trick.  Use morphs instead of NIO.  On the bodymorph tab, zero out NIO settings.  Select percentages instead.  Play around with the setting (use bodyslide as a reference).  Gives you breast/belly/etc. inflation on this body (looks amazing).  You can add butt, leg, gravity, etc. to your inflation mix.

Here are some screenshots for anyone who still has body changes issues.

1)Open SLIF - Bodymorph tab and select Nioverride Category
Set all values for Breasts, Belly and Butt to 0,00%

Spoiler

1724186336_enb2020_02_0820_53_26_63_1.jpg.161dfbff181d13f018689b17b99e9ca5.jpg

2)Change Category to Percentages and adjust values for Breasts, Belly and Butt to your liking.

Spoiler

1951658270_enb2020_02_0820_54_21_05_1.jpg.8802e6c6802e4cb20d29c132d0f0047d.jpg

3)Here you can see my adjustments for breasts. Some morphs has by default inverted scaling (Breasts, BreastsSmall). You can change it in Reverse Scaling category.

Spoiler

1150166725_enb2020_02_0821_07_01_56_1.jpg.89728cabb349d934d1e9704397fa3d19.jpg

Hi, really like the mod, except for one minor issue. my chars belly is jiggling like crazy. any way for me to decrease the jiggle on the belly? It's a little bit too sensitive, already starts jiggling when just idle standing and breathing, which looks pretty weird.

14 hours ago, Sketa said:

Hi, really like the mod, except for one minor issue. my chars belly is jiggling like crazy. any way for me to decrease the jiggle on the belly? It's a little bit too sensitive, already starts jiggling when just idle standing and breathing, which looks pretty weird.

A few things you can try to troubleshoot this (mind you I'm no expert and just started using this body recently myself):

1. Download and install the file "HDT-SMP Locale Patch for European" from the Misc files section on the Nexus.  I had a similar issue with twitching boobs in exterior cells until I installed that patch.
  2. Swap out any HDT-PE hairstyle you might be using for a static one.
  3. Make sure you don't have inflation/size adjusting mods that are fighting over the belly scale.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, Reesewow said:

A few things you can try to troubleshoot this (mind you I'm no expert and just started using this body recently myself):

1. Download and install the file "HDT-SMP Locale Patch for European" from the Misc files section on the Nexus.  I had a similar issue with twitching boobs in exterior cells until I installed that patch.
  2. Swap out any HDT-PE hairstyle you might be using for a static one.
  3. Make sure you don't have inflation/size adjusting mods that are fighting over the belly scale.

First off, I'm a dummy, posted in the wrong game section, since i'm using Special Edition (mods are alright, got the one for SE from Nexus). Anyways, I looked it up and compared the files and all it does is change the decimal point to a decimal comma, which sounds reasonable, but honestly shouldn't be a problem in the first place, since my system uses both as decimal separators, but I went ahead and changed not only the base file, but all hdt-smp xml files decimal point to comma anyways and it literally didn't change anything, though that was to be expected. my body was still jello. Before I tried other stuff, I reverted the files back to decimal point.

I didn't try to swap out the hairstyles, because I really like the hair moving^^ and I don't think I got any inflation/size adjusting mods installed.

BUT, I managed to fix my issues anyways.

...or so I thought, but some more testing revealed that it makes the game too unstable. welp. back to testing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Sketa said:

First off, I'm a dummy, posted in the wrong game section, since i'm using Special Edition (mods are alright, got the one for SE from Nexus). Anyways, I looked it up and compared the files and all it does is change the decimal point to a decimal comma, which sounds reasonable, but honestly shouldn't be a problem in the first place, since my system uses both as decimal separators, but I went ahead and changed not only the base file, but all hdt-smp xml files decimal point to comma anyways and it literally didn't change anything, though that was to be expected. my body was still jello. Before I tried other stuff, I reverted the files back to decimal point.

I didn't try to swap out the hairstyles, because I really like the hair moving^^ and I don't think I got any inflation/size adjusting mods installed.

BUT, I managed to fix my issues anyways.

...or so I thought, but some more testing revealed that it makes the game too unstable. welp. back to testing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, now I think I got it, Anyways when attempting the below be sure to backup your save and the respective config files!!!!

If you want to tweak your body from jello bear to sexy or vice versa, try the following:

First:
Open "data/skse/plugins/CBPCMasterConfig.txt" and change the line "TuningMode = 0" to "TuningMode = 1",
then open "CBPConfig.txt" and change "Tuning.rate 0" to "Tuning.rate 1".
This will allow you to make changes on the fly, so you don't need to restart the game to see your changes.

After that you can start the game, load your save and tweak the settings for belly, butt & breasts in "CBPConfig.txt".
The settings are explained in the file.

Right now I got my belly settings like below, which is better for me, though this is oc a matter of personal taste and it's not perfect,

I'll tweak it some more, when I'm the mood:

Belly.stiffness 0.05
Belly.stiffness2 0.02
Belly.damping 0.2
Belly.maxoffset 1
Belly.timetick 15
Belly.linearX 1.4
Belly.linearY 1.2
Belly.linearZ 1.4
Belly.rotational 0.05
Belly.timeStep 0.80

Important: After making all the changes DON'T SAVE YOUR GAME!!!

Leave the game, change the two tuning settings back to 0, then load your save, save it to a NEW SLOT and try loading that new save file to see if you ctd.
If you ctd, some settings might be invalid, so you have to go back, try again and maybe not go overboard with them.

Hi everyone.

Here are my experiences of installation and usage of BHUNP LE.

I made this guide mostly for myself for further use but some of you could find it useful.

1) The state of my game was as follows:

- UUNP HDT with basic BodySlide xml's

- Common FPS range is 25-50 due to 4k resolution, a lot of texture pack, Patrician ENB and lot of LL mods.

- Overall good stability except cases of combination of Defeat, SL animations and Devous Devices

2) Goals:

- Original goal were different, but i can't use Ygnord race mod because my current PC is an Orc

- UUNP PE For NPCs and when wearing UUNP Armors

- BHUNP SMP for everybody when naked. Optionally SMP armors for PC and follower

3) Installation

a) I picked HDT-SMP with its bodyslide

b) No Ygnord. Im playing as Orc.

c) D Cup

d) hdt3bbb.xml is installed in each case. Either 3BBB or 2BBB if you pick this option.

- I haven't tested every combination but my conclusion is it should be used only with “BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path” or without head mesh. In combination with other BodySlide files it stuck physic.

- So I removed SKSE\Plugins\hdt3BBB.xml extra data reference from femalehead.nif

- I also tried just delete hdt3BBB.xml but in result it writes bunch of errors to hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

e) No skin. Have my own

f) No Havok Object. Didn't suits for me

g) Head with physic for NPCs. More info at 3d) and 4c)

h) I don't use ingame RaceMenu for Body Morphs and SL Inflation Framework isn't compatible with new sliders. So I deleted RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp and Scripts folder.

i) I also removed HdtInvisibilityFix.dll and SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll from skse\plugins\. InvisibilityFix broke my save file some time ago and VehicleFix is allready included inside MoreNastyCritters.

4) BodySlide

a) Always check “Build Morphs” box

b) These sliders are common for every combination. Always build them:

- BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands

- BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet

c) Best results i had were:

- BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path + femalehead.nif without hdt3bbb.xml reference

d) Also functional result:

BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path + femalehead.nif + hdt3bbb.xml

- I'm not sure about 2bbb and 3bbb

e) BHUNP TBBP and BHUNP BBP should work fine if installed as specified in 4c)

5) Collision:

a) When I installed files from "HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z" my potato Ryzen 1600 cpu handled one SL Animation with 5 fps drop. Every aditional animation with collision played at a same time lowered fps by aditional 5-10 points.

b) Collisions installed from "BHUNP 3BBB SOS SAM Collision Patch" are almost just as good as SMP ones, but with almost no performance impact.

- I just picked up everything from "BHUNP 3BBB SOS SAM Collision Patch\05 HMP SOS PE\" folder

6) Issues

- Micro bounces. Probably due to my low and unstable FPS.

- BHUNP has a lot new bones which cause clipping when character is naked but wearing some classic UUNP items. For example Boots, Skirts and mainly Devious Devices items.

- Luckily MoistFurFur made  Devious Device Bodyslide for BHUNP 3BBB Body conversion which is convenient. But for best immersion I had to convert my armor mods to BHUNP too. I spent five evenings of testing and I'd rather play again than convert armors.

7) Result

- Game is stable as before also FPS is the same.

- Bouncing is very nice, especially Hand-Breasts collision.

- NPCs in Remodeled Armor has PE phisic.

- Every naked female is BHUNP.

- Computer can handle 5 BHUNP enabled females at same location with ease.

8)Conclusion

Hope I don’t forgot somethink.

I'm too lazy to convert all armor mods which is required for good immersion. I guess I will switch between UNNP and BHUNP according to my mood, but 100% SMP usage I'll keep for Special Edition or Fallout 4.