2 hours ago, Neoleo said:

Ok, but is it  possible to get this to work on bhunp smp?

- XPMSE 4.71

- MNC 12.02

- Beast HDT 0.64

- ABC

This is the correct load order

BHUNP SMP doesn't mean that all the physics rely on SMP. Only the breasts physics rely on SMP, which means the rest of body parts move based on PE or CBPC.

Select PE version for ABC.

3 hours ago, shiningfang said:

reading thru previous post, its not working on SMP, ive applied full SMP body on his website too, its still not working CMIIW.

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

- XPMSE 4.71

- MNC 12.02

- Beast HDT 0.64

- ABC

This is the correct load order

BHUNP SMP doesn't mean that all the physics rely on SMP. Only the breasts physics rely on SMP, which means the rest of body parts move based on PE or CBPC.

Select PE version for ABC.

I'm really idiot, thanks for explaining , all works perfectly. Best body ever?

- 2019.11.09(1.25V) -

- Fixed the issue that slavetats or any overlays didn't work for the body.

Hello, can i ask how did you fix that? i use all of your BHUNP-body things except main body mesh. I just replaced it with old UUNPxd v1 mesh because i like more how it looks in lower labia part. So i still use your weights, bones, those SMP invisible meshes and settings etc. But now i got the problem where slavetats and racemenu overlays dont appear. I'm not a modder and dont understand what i have to do to fix that issue, pls halp.

Here is why i prefer UUNPxd mesh instead of BHUNP, may be you'll add option for  BHUNP to look it somehow like this in lower parts (or even better i hope). Few perv screenshots now:

BHUNP:

enb 2020_02_11 23_36_14_88.bmp

and UUNPxd v1:

enb 2020_02_25 21_38_04_43.bmp

Hi, I like very much ur 3BBB bhunp body mod and animations u made! there is a issue of 3bbb body convert to armor like a bug to me, but I think I follow right steps of bodyslide: 1, load reference BHUNP 3BBB advanced , 2, deleted NPC L Breast and NPC L Breast01 , keep these R Breast01, R Breast02, R Breast03 on Bones, 3, copy bone weights and conform all, 4, either save project as or export as nif... however once I check armor on Niskope or load in game, armor and cloth like this:   I've spent 6 hrs work on that, help plz..20200301_153446.thumb.jpg.443b197f5e6135fef599dcc2a0c05819.jpg  

hello, I'm new, thx for the mod, but i need a little of help, I follow the instructions, when I select bhunp 3bb advance in bodyslice but npc's Breasts aren't moving at all (with bhunp tbbp works), just butt and belly, I just use CBPC, I read the FAQ : 3BBB skeleton.nif. where i can find it? its another body type? ,I need to download something more?. thx for the help and sorry for my bad English.

I keep trying to come back to this Mod but i end up uninstalling it after a day because all other Bodies can use SLIF. This only has a working Belly Slider. I really hope we can get SLIF support. I´ll probably go back to UUNP and get jealous of these physics again haha. But LL has so many good mods regarding SLIF and body changes that its not worth it to me yet. For a normal playthrough this is pretty nice though.

18 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I keep trying to come back to this Mod but i end up uninstalling it after a day because all other Bodies can use SLIF. This only has a working Belly Slider. I really hope we can get SLIF support. I´ll probably go back to UUNP and get jealous of these physics again haha. But LL has so many good mods regarding SLIF and body changes that its not worth it to me yet. For a normal playthrough this is pretty nice though.

I don't get it. BHUNP supports body morphs because obviously it has the same bodyslides list as UUNP bodyslides list. Technically it's UUNP. Nothing is different except the fact that I made it high-poly. SLIF works wihtout any issues in my Skyrim. So if you wanna give it another shot, I say good luck.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:52 AM, rars20 said:

hello, I'm new, thx for the mod, but i need a little of help, I follow the instructions, when I select bhunp 3bb advance in bodyslice but npc's Breasts aren't moving at all (with bhunp tbbp works), just butt and belly, I just use CBPC, I read the FAQ : 3BBB skeleton.nif. where i can find it? its another body type? ,I need to download something more?. thx for the help and sorry for my bad English.

Get the latest XPMSE version.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:12 AM, zlichyy said:

Hi, I like very much ur 3BBB bhunp body mod and animations u made! there is a issue of 3bbb body convert to armor like a bug to me, but I think I follow right steps of bodyslide: 1, load reference BHUNP 3BBB advanced , 2, deleted NPC L Breast and NPC L Breast01 , keep these R Breast01, R Breast02, R Breast03 on Bones, 3, copy bone weights and conform all, 4, either save project as or export as nif... however once I check armor on Niskope or load in game, armor and cloth like this:   I've spent 6 hrs work on that, help plz..

-When you replace UUNP ref body with BHUNP ref body-
1. Load the outfit you wanna edit
2. Delete old uunp ref
3. Save it
4. Load it again
5. Add Project
6. Add BHUNP Ref
7. Copy the sliders to your outfit

On 2/29/2020 at 1:40 PM, mingtoww said:

Can someone please make a conversion for the vanilla armors to this body please?  

It's not worth it cause vanilla armor covers most of your body. You can use normal UUNP vanilla replacers even in SE setup after running NifOptimizer.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, CatsXs said:

- 2019.11.09(1.25V) -

- Fixed the issue that slavetats or any overlays didn't work for the body.

Hello, can i ask how did you fix that? i use all of your BHUNP-body things except main body mesh. I just replaced it with old UUNPxd v1 mesh because i like more how it looks in lower labia part. So i still use your weights, bones, those SMP invisible meshes and settings etc. But now i got the problem where slavetats and racemenu overlays dont appear. I'm not a modder and dont understand what i have to do to fix that issue, pls halp.

Here is why i prefer UUNPxd mesh instead of BHUNP, may be you'll add option for  BHUNP to look it somehow like this in lower parts (or even better i hope). Few perv screenshots now:

BHUNP:

enb 2020_02_11 23_36_14_88.bmp 14.06 MB · 21 downloads

and UUNPxd v1:

enb 2020_02_25 21_38_04_43.bmp 14.06 MB · 24 downloads

Get the right texture. I uploaded psd files for that if you want something customized texture. Your vagina part is for old uunp labia mesh.

How do I make the male hands of my follower to collide with female breasts? I have copied the malebody,feet and hands from ygnordrace folder to my follower folder.

The female body is BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Havok Path.

Also have installed all SMP and PE skse files. It seems that malehands has MaleHands.xml attached to it but from where do I get it?

edit: had to add a penetration value since it was 0 in malehands.xml and it works.

BHUNP works just fine with SLIF. You just have to disable Nioverride to use Morphs instead, as they are compatible with BHUNP.

Here are the instructions I followed :

Also, make sure to set the percentages you want high enough for the body changes to appear. They all are above 100% for me.

Is there a comprehensive guide/over of your mods somewhere?

I am honest, I am completly lost between all the versions, the files here the files on your patreon and now I am in Bodyslide and try to understand what I have to do and what means what and so on...

Since this is already very complex I would just appreciate a step by step guide or video to make sure no misstakes have been made :(

Anybody has anything setup already by any chance? 

It starts by simply this question:

BEAST HDT and CO: 
I am previously using ALL IN ONE ANIMATED PUSSY with Natuarlistic Jiggle and Collision and Beast HDT.

What do I need from BAKA to completly replace that? 
Is the install from here sufficient or do I need anything else that is only available over on Patreon?

BODYSLIDE: 
Is UUNP HDTVIGINA-ULTRA the mandatory selection? What is the other options? 
Which Feet or Hands do I choose? 

Yeah....

Somehow I cannot get the Breasts to move.

When I wear clothing, the breasts work (and everything else)

When naked, only the belly and vagina and co work. but NOT the breasts. WTF :D

I have XMPSE 4.67 and all...
Also getting some CTDs more than usual with the body installed, hmm. But my rig is new and all (should be fast enough). 

What might go wrong here?! 

Ok, step by step:

XPMSE

I tested with Version 4.67 and 4.71, no change with the breasts not working.

Load Order

I sorted plugins with loot. anything that can be done wrong with Loot auto order? 
Which is the recommended Load Order for your plugins and XMPSE?

atm. the Load order is like this:

23   RaceCompatibility.esm

133 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

185 XPMSE.esp

268 HavokCollisionObject.esp

269 RacemenuMorphsBHUNP.esp

XPMSE Better Female Wrist to Hand Ratio 2.1

I am using this mod also.

Is it even compatible with the body? Or has any effect on it?

I tested with this mod on and off, no changed to the breasts not working.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98974

Installation:

I installed the BAKA Body with SMP-Physics for Ygnord Race.

Havok Object with SMP Physics: 

What does it do? 

Do I need it? 
Last time I ve seen a Havok object was years ago, sorry. 
I think its for the head only, so not related to my breast physics problem.

Bodyslide:

What option do I choose here?

I tested with "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Havok Path Ygnord"

and "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ygnord" but could not see any change. 

207602881_BAKABodyslide.thumb.jpg.96dc2b6a73cf5d13ceb2f0d13f26172c.jpg

Same question here:

What is the difference between Output Set 1 and Set 2? 

Yggnord.jpg.276636a4ab7fab8d6a8d9989e27364de.jpg

I played around alot, but I get the feeling that I miss a point somwhere because with previous bodies I never had a similar problem.
SMP is installed with the main file I understand and I see the Xml files in the folders too, hmm...

Please? :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Bodyslide:

What option do I choose here?

I tested with "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Havok Path Ygnord"

and "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ygnord" but could not see any change. 

207602881_BAKABodyslide.thumb.jpg.96dc2b6a73cf5d13ceb2f0d13f26172c.jpg

For this part this is what I do. Ultimately you have to build 6 items NPC Body Hands Feet, and PC Body hands and feet.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e83238172c8c04857093de245198aef2.png

I usually check all three of the havok items on the last page of the FOMOD. Seems to work fine

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I played around alot, but I get the feeling that I miss a point somwhere because with previous bodies I never had a similar problem.
SMP is installed with the main file I understand and I see the Xml files in the folders too, hmm...

Please? :D

You need this too install as a patch. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6e6d1845075162758916d4458bec42f7.png

On 2/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, zlota said:

Hi everyone.

Here are my experiences of installation and usage of BHUNP LE.

I made this guide mostly for myself for further use but some of you could find it useful.

1) The state of my game was as follows:

- UUNP HDT with basic BodySlide xml's

- Common FPS range is 25-50 due to 4k resolution, a lot of texture pack, Patrician ENB and lot of LL mods.

- Overall good stability except cases of combination of Defeat, SL animations and Devous Devices

2) Goals:

- Original goal were different, but i can't use Ygnord race mod because my current PC is an Orc

- UUNP PE For NPCs and when wearing UUNP Armors

- BHUNP SMP for everybody when naked. Optionally SMP armors for PC and follower

3) Installation

a) I picked HDT-SMP with its bodyslide

b) No Ygnord. Im playing as Orc.

c) D Cup

d) hdt3bbb.xml is installed in each case. Either 3BBB or 2BBB if you pick this option.

- I haven't tested every combination but my conclusion is it should be used only with “BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path” or without head mesh. In combination with other BodySlide files it stuck physic.

- So I removed SKSE\Plugins\hdt3BBB.xml extra data reference from femalehead.nif

- I also tried just delete hdt3BBB.xml but in result it writes bunch of errors to hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

e) No skin. Have my own

f) No Havok Object. Didn't suits for me

g) Head with physic for NPCs. More info at 3d) and 4c)

h) I don't use ingame RaceMenu for Body Morphs and SL Inflation Framework isn't compatible with new sliders. So I deleted RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp and Scripts folder.

i) I also removed HdtInvisibilityFix.dll and SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll from skse\plugins\. InvisibilityFix broke my save file some time ago and VehicleFix is allready included inside MoreNastyCritters.

4) BodySlide

a) Always check “Build Morphs” box

b) These sliders are common for every combination. Always build them:

- BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands

- BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet

c) Best results i had were:

- BHUNP 3BBB SMP Havok Path + femalehead.nif without hdt3bbb.xml reference

d) Also functional result:

BHUNP 3BBB PE Havok Path + femalehead.nif + hdt3bbb.xml

- I'm not sure about 2bbb and 3bbb

e) BHUNP TBBP and BHUNP BBP should work fine if installed as specified in 4c)

5) Collision:

a) When I installed files from "HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V.7z" my potato Ryzen 1600 cpu handled one SL Animation with 5 fps drop. Every aditional animation with collision played at a same time lowered fps by aditional 5-10 points.

b) Collisions installed from "BHUNP 3BBB SOS SAM Collision Patch" are almost just as good as SMP ones, but with almost no performance impact.

- I just picked up everything from "BHUNP 3BBB SOS SAM Collision Patch\05 HMP SOS PE\" folder

6) Issues

- Micro bounces. Probably due to my low and unstable FPS.

- BHUNP has a lot new bones which cause clipping when character is naked but wearing some classic UUNP items. For example Boots, Skirts and mainly Devious Devices items.

- Luckily MoistFurFur made  Devious Device Bodyslide for BHUNP 3BBB Body conversion which is convenient. But for best immersion I had to convert my armor mods to BHUNP too. I spent five evenings of testing and I'd rather play again than convert armors.

7) Result

- Game is stable as before also FPS is the same.

- Bouncing is very nice, especially Hand-Breasts collision.

- NPCs in Remodeled Armor has PE phisic.

- Every naked female is BHUNP.

- Computer can handle 5 BHUNP enabled females at same location with ease.

8)Conclusion

Hope I don’t forgot somethink.

I'm too lazy to convert all armor mods which is required for good immersion. I guess I will switch between UNNP and BHUNP according to my mood, but 100% SMP usage I'll keep for Special Edition or Fallout 4.

@NymraThis helped me except I couldnt get all colisions I would like working and my rig isnt all that great so I went back to hdt-pe.

You also HAVE to add the hdt paths to head mesh if you are using a different one like me for example. I use adorable face.

7 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You need this too install as a patch. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.6e6d1845075162758916d4458bec42f7.png

the HDT-PE xmls just removed all physics at all from the body :(

The HDT-SMP Locale Patch for European did not fix the Breast not moving problem. 

7 hours ago, jerycho007 said:

@NymraThis helped me except I couldnt get all colisions I would like working and my rig isnt all that great so I went back to hdt-pe.

I sadly do not understand everything that he does there and why, but nothing points even remotely towards the problem of only the breasts not moving at all :(

7 hours ago, Corsayr said:

For this part this is what I do. Ultimately you have to build 6 items NPC Body Hands Feet, and PC Body hands and feet.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e83238172c8c04857093de245198aef2.png

I usually check all three of the havok items on the last page of the FOMOD. Seems to work fine

I think here could be the source of my problem, hmm, will check it out ASAP. I think I need to run these individually, no? 

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

I think here could be the source of my problem, hmm, will check it out ASAP. I think I need to run these individually, no? 

yes

The HDT-SMP Locale Patch for European did not fix the Breast not moving problem. 

Do not install

the HDT-PE xmls just removed all physics at all from the body :(

That should not happen, but you may not have created the body yet if you haven't done the body slide stuff i made the screen shot of. 

Hmmm,

do I need to copy XPMSE files into the Ygnord racefolder maybe?!

I mean the breasts are not working with normal race too, but erm? 
Just looked into the ygnord folder and at least there is a female skeleton file. 

I did not see a guide for that so I did not think of it?