36 minutes ago, random11714 said:

Hello, looking for some assistance with this mod. I am having an issue where things like nipple piercings are reacting to physics differently than the breasts. Both the breasts and piercings are reacting to physics, but it's like their physics are separate. As soon as any jiggling starts, they no longer line up.

I am suspecting that I am doing something wrong when running BodySlide. But I'm not sure what. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Are you using the BHUNP version of Devious Devices? 

9 minutes ago, random11714 said:

I wasn't, thanks, that did fix that. It looks like they removed the file for Cursed Loot and didn't say why, that's unfortunate.

Also after further testing, breast scaling from Milk Mod Economy also isn't working.

Maybe I'll just go back to using regular UNP.

I think because cursed loot just uses the DD item meshes and overwrites new textures, so it was redundant. 

10 minutes ago, random11714 said:

breast scaling from Milk Mod Economy also isn't working.

You may have to build the BHUNP body and outfits with morphing checked to make that work. (I am not familiar with MME so I don't know for sure but if it is using body morphs to increase breast size then you need morphs on your body and outfits too.)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f7555e8e0bb54dab976fd456fe1f918a.png

51 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

but not for npc

Depends which NPC? For an NPC with a custom body you can change them to BHUNP by taking the output from the YgNord* assets and copy pasting and overwriting your custom followers body folder. 

*You could also use the base body files if you wanted, but the using the Ygnord stuff makes it easy because it arranges everything in a folder together that is just like the folder your custom follower will have. 

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You may have to build the BHUNP body and outfits with morphing checked to make that work. (I am not familiar with MME so I don't know for sure but if it is using body morphs to increase breast size then you need morphs on your body and outfits too.)

I believe I did have this checked. From the MME Conflicts spoiler:

This mod changes:
-Breast sizes "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast";
-Breast curve fix "NPC L Breast01" and "NPC R Breast01";

So, I guess it doesn't use morphs?

6 minutes ago, random11714 said:

I believe I did have this checked. From the MME Conflicts spoiler:

This mod changes:
-Breast sizes "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast";
-Breast curve fix "NPC L Breast01" and "NPC R Breast01";

So, I guess it doesn't use morphs?

Doesn't look like it...  ?

15 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Doesn't look like it...  ?

Turns out I just needed to update MME. It appears some of the updates this year made it work. From the update notes:

v 04-02-2020

fix morphs

v 04-02-2020
changed scaling from compatibility reset node to 1.0, to just remove scaling
added instant breast/belly update when changing settings in maid debug
added belly size update when drinking lactacid

v 19-01-2020
changed breastnode detection to return 1 if no breast node found, so formulas wont be broken with smp skeleton
fix for EggFactory

So I seem to have a problem with this body. I installed it via MO and built the body in bodyslide but on many "newer" SLAL animations, mostly the newer animations of Babo (great works though) the breasts seem to bug out completely.

Skeleton, FNIS, ABC, everything is up to date.

I already tried reinstalling and rebuilding the body but I can't seem get this fixed. Hope somebody could help me here.

EDIT: Screenshot for visualisation of my problem.

EDIT2: It also seems to only happen to the left breast, if this information helps anyone.

ScreenShot3.bmp

On 3/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, Corsayr said:

Copy and paste the output body files into the body folder of the bijin mod or custom follower you want to have it

After running body slide of course

It worked but I think its missing the vagina texture? Is there a way to browser to NPC texture folder in Texblend? I can only blend my character texture but not NPC.

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

Does this body work with UUNP Outfit? Also after intall will NPC have the same body shape as PC?

yes and no

I know not helpful. ? 

If you use the same preset for both UUNP and BHUNP, everything should be mostly ok. You will have an issue with things that are attached to the boobs but don't have a base body with in the NIF, like nipple clamps if they are uunp will not exactly match the BHUNP boobs.

There is a BHUNP version for Devious Devices, and you should use that if you have BHUNP. 

and the BHUNP body has a different vagina, so there can be some clipping with tight underwear or lower body part items. It should not be very much and is easily fixed in outfit studio if it bothers you too much.  

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

yes and no

I know not helpful. ? 

If you use the same preset for both UUNP and BHUNP, everything should be mostly ok. You will have an issue with things that are attached to the boobs but don't have a base body with in the NIF, like nipple clamps if they are uunp will not exactly match the BHUNP boobs.

There is a BHUNP version for Devious Devices, and you should use that if you have BHUNP. 

and the BHUNP body has a different vagina, so there can be some clipping with tight underwear or lower body part items. It should not be very much and is easily fixed in outfit studio if it bothers you too much.  

Meaning i have to build the BHUNP Body and place it in ygnord body folder and let npc use UUNP?

5 hours ago, thomastm said:

Meaning i have to build the BHUNP Body and place it in ygnord body folder and let npc use UUNP?

Not at all, most NPCs are going to wear variations of the default outfits which only have the 4 partition locations (Body, Head, Hand, Feet) and will rarely if ever have a clipping issue due to something UUNP being overlay'd onto your BHUNP boobs. 99% the items that cover the boobs are 32 slot items which will come with either a UUNP body or a BHUNP body depending on their bodyslide files, and will therefore be just fine. BHUNP hands and feet should line up fine with a UUNP body as long as they are all using the same preset. (and vise verse) 

I use Advanced BHUNP for NPCs and Advanced BHUNP with SMP path for my Ygnord race PC. Most of my NPCs wear BD's vanilla armor replacer outfits and I never have any issue with NPCs at all. 

The most common problem I have is with Osare Panties clipping a little when I am otherwise naked. But that should go away once i get off my lazy butt and convert Osare to BHUNP ?

Devious Devices used to be a problem but some incredibly beautiful person went ahead and made a BHUNP conversion so that is no longer an issue. ?

Hi ive got a quick question, SMP Mod is working fine for me but sometimes the hdt parts of the body are moving on their own, kind of twiching/glitching.

Does anyone have any ideas why that would be occuring ?

Sorry for my grammar, not my first language :)

EDIT: Figured it out, but now the SMP Vagina is not working with the designated animations, Help ???!!!

Hmm so i can install the vanilla armors for uunp and it will work without conversion without major clipping. But im planning to use SMP(boobs only) and i want all naked females to have smp, but when armored hdtpe, it is better bcs i want my cpu to live more than 30minutes :D I also dont like the idea of having ygnrd race, so I just install the body with hdtsmp built in headmesh, then the armors and it should all work as desired? Or will the armors have smp aswell?

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Or will the armors have smp aswell?

The armor will have what the armors are built to have. That information is actually stored in the NIF file. So an SMP Armor will be SMP and HDT-PE will have that. ?

i want all naked females to have smp

You can try this, but it is not recommended as SMP takes up a lot of resources and just a handful of naked people will crash even a powerful computer rig. But I guess as long as not too many people are naked all at once you could be okay. 

Yeah im planning most 3 naked females max, only the place where hunters chill might me critical :D . Ok thats great to know. 

Do you also happen to have guides how to convert hdtpe armor to a smp one?

I don't but BakaFactory does. ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.38fd54a11ffc9e23832364f1208aa93d.png

33 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Another dumb question, so if using body replacers from biji, how can I replace their bodies and skin textures to match BHUNP? Just copy paste or I have to do some more work?

They're skin should work fine* as long as it is UNP based. 

Bodies on the other hand require replacing their custom bodies in the character assets folder with BHUNP bodies. So ya copy paste time. ? 

*If you want to avoid doing it half assed, and want to go Full ass! reinstall BHUNP select the skin you want to use for the biji then build their bodies and do the copy paste then go back reinstall BHUNP selecting the skin you want to use for your PC and other NPCs. The thing that might not be 100% if you don't do this step is the vagina might not be exactly right color wise. It would probably be barely noticeable if you don't do this, so it depends on how anal you are about your vaginas. ?