9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

ok, I m going mad now. 
I mean why is this not explained somwhere?
I mean XPMSE is a dependency so Baka should come after it, no? 

?this can be maddening, I don't think it is explained anyplace. But i was always told XPMSE is to be below anything that basically uses it. Like bodies... 

not outfits though, I guess because they actually use the body... I don't understand it enough to explain. 

Mine works and XPMSE is below BHUNP that is the best I can do for an explanation. ? Sorry...

34 minutes ago, Nymra said:
44 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

When you installed Yundao hair did you install the SMP paths? Do Yundao hairs move? 

I.... think?
at least I would not have kept it if not.
will check it tho. 

What happened on this? Does the hair move? This is a big deal because That hair is SMP and if it is moving then SMP is working and all of our troubles are related to something else. 

7 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

What are these things?

+BODYSLIDE BODIES

401 +BODYSLIDE_BAKA 02

+BODYSLIDE BODIES

just a folder where I tried to use the "Build" Button in the mid of bodyslide. It usually throws stuff all over the place. It says it creates the files into the data folder of skyrim but I dont know if its the virtual folder or the real... Never got back investigating. That is why I basically just use batch build all the time just to be sure about what file goes where.

+BODYSLIDE_BAKA 02

That would be just the Bodyslide Output (similar to your Overwrite Folders)

7 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Its more of a keeping the assets and ESP in the same layering system. if an ESP comes after a different ESP then you want to make sure the assets are in the same order in case there is a conflict. 

I sort mods as good as I can, but I use a naming system (SLAL_ IM_ QUEST_) to keep order and write "ESP" in the names to see which has one and which doesent.

I order the mods by looking at their conflicts individually. 

In fact that way I can have a better overview because usually mods with similar prefix conflict more often with each other. 

5 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

?this can be maddening, I don't think it is explained anyplace. But i was always told XPMSE is to be below anything that basically uses it. Like bodies... 

not outfits though, I guess because they actually use the body... I don't understand it enough to explain. 

Mine works and XPMSE is below BHUNP that is the best I can do for an explanation. ? Sorry...

to my understanding XPMSE and BHUNP in left pane have no connection at all and so the order there should not be important at all. 

I m still not sure if the Ygnord Skeletton could be the issue. Seems I have to just try I guess. 
because the creation file for that skeletton predates 4.71 release. 

Does anyone know how to get the vagina collisions to work? Been trying for a while and I haven't had any luck yet. Specifically, what are all the requirements in case I'm missing something.

Edit: Now it sorta moves but goes all over the place a bit, no idea what to do.

17 minutes ago, sociiable said:

Does anyone know how to get the vagina collisions to work? Been trying for a while and I haven't had any luck yet. Specifically, what are all the requirements in case I'm missing something.

If you are using ABC use the hdt-pe option and dont use the hdt smp full body patch from baka

4 minutes ago, jerycho007 said:

huh it was working before weird

anyway these paths

SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml

SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml

I dont understand. 

I am using the "BHUNP Personal HDT-PE xml Setups" Patch and the files are from there. 
Nothing overwrites it. 

When I dont use the Patch its the Files from the Body Main Install and nothing overwrites them. 
At this point I only have the Body main install and the patch from above.

These are the files from the HDT-PE xml patch

hdtVagina.xml hdt.xml hdtFingers.xml

8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I dont understand. 

I am using the "BHUNP Personal HDT-PE xml Setups" Patch and the files are from there. 
Nothing overwrites it. 

When I dont use the Patch its the Files from the Body Main Install and nothing overwrites them. 
At this point I only have the Body main install and the patch from above.

These are the files from the HDT-PE xml patch

hdtVagina.xml 180.82 kB · 0 downloads hdt.xml 103.85 kB · 0 downloads hdtFingers.xml 103.48 kB · 0 downloads

Nono I meant look if the paths are in your headmesh. If you are using ygnord it will be in meshes\actors\ygnord. You can look in DATA tab in MO if it gets overwritten by anything. Then look on the head mesh with nifskope, open NiNode and there should be NiStringsExtraData and its value HDT Havok Path, if you click on it it will show you the paths in the block below.

derp

5 minutes ago, sociiable said:

I'm using SOS and have HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V installed too. I'll try disabling it.

Yeah see, you are using technically hdt-pe collisions but have the body full smp so it obviously doesnt work. I also feel that this fact isnt comunicated very well to consumers but that may be just me.

2 minutes ago, jerycho007 said:

Yeah see, you are using technically hdt-pe collisions but have the body full smp so it obviously doesnt work. I also feel that this fact isnt comunicated very well to consumers but that may be just me.

Hmm it still doesn't work, but now there's no movement at all which is a little better than glitchy movement I guess.

19 minutes ago, jerycho007 said:

Nono I meant look if the paths are in your headmesh. If you are using ygnord it will be in meshes\actors\ygnord. You can look in DATA tab in MO if it gets overwritten by anything. Then look on the head mesh with nifskope, open NiNode and there should be NiStringsExtraData and its value HDT Havok Path, if you click on it it will show you the paths in the block below.

derp

Can you upload your pictures here directyl? The links to imgur dont work. 
Also I m out of time, will check tonight and report back. Thx anyway. 

4 minutes ago, sociiable said:

Hmm it still doesn't work, but now there's no movement at all which is a little better than glitchy movement I guess.

I can post my LO and modlist but I doubt anyone would like to weed trought that one. So I'll just hipfire instead. Hmm do you have BHUNP SOS SAM Collision patch installed?

13 minutes ago, jerycho007 said:

I can post my LO and modlist but I doubt anyone would like to weed trought that one. So I'll just hipfire instead. Hmm do you have BHUNP SOS SAM Collision patch installed?

Nah, I don't. I think the HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V contains it which I disabled earlier.

32 minutes ago, sociiable said:

I'm using SOS and have HDT-SMP for Full SMP body 1.20V installed too. I'll try disabling it.

This one is really not so well documented... ?

But here is what you need to do (Start at Download page of this mod)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.65c0b2a9e1eec2ca3715580dee7f1f93.png

Note these are only if you are trying to do Full body SMP

9 minutes ago, jerycho007 said:

Hmm if you are using ygnord and dont care about creatures then having the body be full smp is fine I suppose, in which case I can't really help you since I use pe for collisions.

I heard that having NPCs be SMP is bad for performance, but I haven't had a problem yet. Currently I have SMP for both players and NPCs.

14 minutes ago, sociiable said:

I heard that having NPCs be SMP is bad for performance, but I haven't had a problem yet. Currently I have SMP for both players and NPCs.

As long as everyone keeps their clothes on, you may never notice an issue. 

You get too many naked people running around using up resources to apply the SMP physics and there will be trouble. ?