5 minutes ago, bobcarlos said:

Hi!

Thanks for the mod! Collisions work fine except hands. They don't collide with the breasts, so I was wondering if the hand collisions are handled by SMP or PE. I have both installed, but SMP handles body collision, hair I'm not sure which. How do I enable collisions in hands?

did you download this? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a1682d00b040d5198418d9d15b2421dc.png

If yes is anything overwriting HDTFingers.xml?

If not, do you have anything providing HDTFingers.xml? 

Are you doing full body SMP?

Hello everybody! (I write through a translator, as I do not speak English.)

Game version-SE. I didn't find my own branch for this version!

For a long time I can not understand some of the points regarding the bodies. Maybe someone can help and suggest. I will try to describe the situation in detail, using the example of this body.Generated all the variants of this body for different folders with the correct structure in MO2, the result is a list of all the parts (body, arms, legs.)

Body 3BBB
Body 3BBB Advanced
Body 3BBB Advanced Havok
Body BBB
Body BBP Advanced
Body TBBP
Body TBBP Advanced

Physics settings from the same mod. Physics is worth both SMP and CBPC. And both are included. I try all the variants of the generated bodies in order. All work (we won't say how yet) except for one, namely Body 3BBB Advanced Havok. The body has no physics and is clothed! in the home the dirty linen which was on vanilla bodies. So, we reject it.
Next, I disable SMP physics and check all options again. Everything works better from the point of view that the chest does not stick when running on a flat and sloping down surface and does not hit the cheeks when running up, like SMP.
Now the actual question. I have searched the nymphs of many bodies, seen many things, and understand that there may be paths to xml files, bones that are responsible for physics. Open the Body NIF 3BBB Advanced. I see a clear picture there, except for one point. Where are the paths for xml files?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7233e2f7c01ae150e80b13a190c974d8.png

Here's what Body 3BBB looks like. There are a lot of nodes responsible for weapons, tail, etc. Why is this not available in Advanced?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.352621a69894308e63f41f0d7e365bd7.png

I understand that Advanced is a more highly polygonal body, but will that affect anything in the game?
The display in the Nifscope for both these bodies is the same, the standard one is a figure, without hands, feet, or head. ((Even in some bodies, I met the foot and Hand nodes, although they do not appear in the body bags as such, since they are always located separately. What are they responsible for?)
And now I open, for example, the body Body TBBP, so there and the list of nodes is the same long and the model has changed.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ce1b0846f850539ea3c596e18a06f64.png

Why this model?

And one more important question. IF in femalebody_0.if the path to XML is not spelled out, can WE assume that the tbbp-HDT body, if so specified in the mod information? How can I tell if HDT is supported or not from the nifu? I found a lot of mods for satellites where tbbp-HDT is written, but there are no paths.

I will be grateful if someone will give answers to these questions, or tell me what to read...

2 hours ago, dxangelo said:

Body 3BBB
Body 3BBB Advanced
Body 3BBB Advanced Havok
Body BBB
Body BBP Advanced
Body TBBP
Body TBBP Advanced

First thing you are doing wrong is this

one body only

for most that will be

Advanced 3BBB with SMP path (If you are doing SMP or SMP Hybrid)

or 

Advanced 3BBB with PE path (if you are staying with HDT-PE)

***EDITED***

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f4974e5cb582c5cdaf6b8e48849e4104.png

52 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

one body only

I only use ONE! Just checking which one works better and likes it better!

52 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Advanced 3BBB with PE path

I have the SE version! There is no PE support. There are SMP and CBPC

Because I didn't find a theme for SE! And the link to the SE version is in this thread of the discussion. It turns out that if there is no information on SE, then I thought that here they can help!

41 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

ahhh I see, this is an LE forum though. So I figured you meant LE issues. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2c943c34c53e8323ddda4b15bc59bdc3.png

On 3/29/2020 at 9:57 PM, Corsayr said:

did you download this? 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.a1682d00b040d5198418d9d15b2421dc.png

If yes is anything overwriting HDTFingers.xml?

If not, do you have anything providing HDTFingers.xml? 

Are you doing full body SMP?

No I didn't download it. I was expecting for the hands to be handled by SMP (full smp on body, hands, feet, head genitalia...). I tried to modify the margin and penetration values in the Hands.xml but no collision at all. If I need to download this to have hand collisions, do I need to install HavokObject during the mod setup?

10 minutes ago, bobcarlos said:

No I didn't download it. I was expecting for the hands to be handled by SMP (full smp on body, hands, feet, head genitalia...). I tried to modify the margin and penetration values in the Hands.xml but no collision at all. If I need to download this to have hand collisions, do I need to install HavokObject during the mod setup?

Full SMP is not recommended. 

But if you are doing that you need to also install 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5b77267e34d4c727bbe64675117c8bd.png

which will do the SMP collision for hands

On 3/31/2020 at 8:07 PM, Corsayr said:

Full SMP is not recommended. 

But if you are doing that you need to also install 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f5b77267e34d4c727bbe64675117c8bd.png

which will do the SMP collision for hands

HI, I downloaded it. The xml was for male hands. Im looking for female hands, for example in a pose where the character squishes the boobs. Right now the hands clip through the boobs.

8 minutes ago, bobcarlos said:

HI, I downloaded it. The xml was for male hands. Im looking for female hands, for example in a pose where the character squishes the boobs. Right now the hands clip through the boobs.

Female hands come from BHUNP body file 

You built the Blue Box items in bodyslide? 

Spoiler

1205002063_BHUNPwhattorun.thumb.jpg.804fdd18632e9ae27642c46fd371f316.jpg

I openned Bodyslide, choose BHUNP 3BBB Advaced SMP Havok Path and clicked Build. After that, I clicked in the Build Morphs checkbox and proceeded to Batch Build the BHUNP 3BBB Advaced SMP Havok Path, BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet and BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands.  This is what happens when i try to build the BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet.

Physics and collision works except Hands and arms, they still clip through. I also attatched my xmls. I installed UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE followed by HDT-SMP Settings for Full SMP body. I use comma instead periods, but it shouldn't affect the overall result. Idk what i am doing wrong

image.png.3256cd8a0af4f405fdc6e3ae3ce2102f.png

image.png.7e736aaf5b43e5c051522ea5bcf15a8a.png

image.png.0d0314bb29edc7f9a7ca0b559b1f4882.png

Hand.xml Hands.xml Head.xml HeadFemale.xml MaleGenitals.xml MaleHands.xml penis.xml BaseShape.xml configs.xml defaultBBPs.xml Feet.xml FemaleHead.xml

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

try BakaFactory's discord https://discord.gg/SHaVbS

that error means something someplace is not right, does it happen if you just hit build without batch building?

I am guessing you have tried fully reinstalling BHUNP as well as Bodyslide, and XPMSE is fully up to date at v4.71?

Yes, I reinstalled everything. I will try the discord

On 3/26/2020 at 8:40 AM, Corsayr said:

and just a handful of naked people will crash even a powerful computer rig.

This is demonstrably false.

For now until the end of time, SMP has to be configured per system, period. There is no universal config/initialization file and there is no universal registry file and there is no universal controller file and anyone who says there is, is a fucking moron.

Every file needs to be configured for your specific hardware, simple as.

6 minutes ago, 27X said:

This is demonstrably false.

For now until the end of time, SMP has to be configured per system, period. There is no universal config/initialization file and there is no universal registry file and there is no universal controller file and anyone who says there is, is a fucking moron.

Every file needs to be configured for your specific hardware, simple as.

SMP was never fully optimized because the creator stopped moding before she finished it.

TL:DR okay boomer

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

try BakaFactory's discord https://discord.gg/SHaVbS

that error means something someplace is not right, does it happen if you just hit build without batch building?

I am guessing you have tried fully reinstalling BHUNP as well as Bodyslide, and XPMSE is fully up to date at v4.71?

I forgot to say, but it happens when i click batch build. When I just click on the build button, everthing works fine