14 hours ago, Drogu said:

Yeah, I was wondering if there was a specific BHUNP reference skeleton. I tried each body morph.

You have to have XPMSE 4.71 the latest version

But that wouldn't cause what you are seeing

There should be some way in vortex to see if BHUNP body is being overwritten by a different body. In MO2 you can see it by looking at the conflict tab of BHUNP. I don't know vortex well enough to navigate you to its equivalent, but there should be something. 

Look for that, something is overwriting your female body nif

28 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

More specifically BHUNP 3BBB Advance PE Havok

Thank you! bounce works but I noticed it clips with regular UUNP armor during bounce, so I skimmed the rest of the thread and noticed someone had made DD BHUNP conversion already so bless their soul. 

Time to familiarize myself with baka's conversion guide. 

1. I decided to re-install and apply HDT-SMP to Ygnord and nothing to Nord. I generated BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Path Ygnord and then BHUNP 3BBB Advanced. I noticed NPCs still received breast bounce with generated BHUNP 3BBB Advanced (no HDT-PE path or SMP-path.) Is that HDT being applied to NPCs in this case?

2. The european locale patch was needed for my Ygnord to receive SMP breast bounce (works with, doesn't without) but the file description of the patch doesn't mention what it does. I'd like to know what it does because I assume I'll need to manually "locale" patch every SMP mod (e.g. tried yundao SMP hair and that didn't get any physics at all, probably due to the lack of such a patch.)

3. The Ygnord race seems be packaged with a very round head, even with all the sliders all the way to the left it's almost a circle. I read the thread and noticed someone else talk about a potato head, and that they resolved it by replacing the headmesh but the Ygnord folder only has .nif and .tri files. I thought headmesh was "xxxxxxhead.dds" so I'm not sure how to replace it.

18 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

1. I decided to re-install and apply HDT-SMP to Ygnord and nothing to Nord. I generated BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Path Ygnord and then BHUNP 3BBB Advanced. I noticed NPCs still received breast bounce with generated BHUNP 3BBB Advanced (no HDT-PE path or SMP-path.) Is that HDT being applied to NPCs in this case?

Were they wearing clothes? Because a HDT-PE outfit will still have physics even if you build a naked body with no physics. 

19 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

2. The european locale patch was needed for my Ygnord to receive SMP breast bounce (works with, doesn't without) but the file description of the patch doesn't mention what it does. I'd like to know what it does because I assume I'll need to manually "locale" patch every SMP mod (e.g. tried yundao SMP hair and that didn't get any physics at all, probably due to the lack of such a patch.)

Sounds like you are trying to do full SMP 

The second page of the FOMOD for BHUNP can be a little difficult to understand (it isn't worded very well). It is actually referencing full body SMP so you should answer no (the Bottom option) 

With that all you will need to do is run the SMP path body slide and you should also make sure you have a PE set up like the one included on the download page 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.28c04d0506953387dd74ba124e74a217.png

23 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

3. The Ygnord race seems be packaged with a very round head, even with all the sliders all the way to the left it's almost a circle. I read the thread and noticed someone else talk about a potato head, and that they resolved it by replacing the headmesh but the Ygnord folder only has .nif and .tri files. I thought headmesh was "xxxxxxhead.dds" so I'm not sure how to replace it.

What i did was create preset in the Nord race and just apply it to the ygnord char. (YgNord is really designed to use with ECE i think but if you apply a Nord preset it should look fine.

12 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Were they wearing clothes? Because a HDT-PE outfit will still have physics even if you build a naked body with no physics.

Thank you! They were wearing clothes, now I understand.

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Sounds like you are trying to do full SMP 

The second page of the FOMOD for BHUNP can be a little difficult to understand (it isn't worded very well). It is actually referencing full body SMP so you should answer no (the Bottom option) 

With that all you will need to do is run the SMP path body slide and you should also make sure you have a PE set up like the one included on the download page 

image.png.efc1173c4e8c0960decc4b88b60126f3.png

This is how the second page of the FOMOD looks for me. Without this plugin I don't get any of the SMP base files, such as "HDTSkinnedMeshPhysicsConfigs" etc. His personal HDT-PE file only contains the regular HDT-PE files, so isn't this plugin actually required for SMP? I'm currently in Sweden so that's why I tried the european locale patch to begin with and that + this plugin did work, I just don't know what the patch changed to make it work.

28 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

What i did was create preset in the Nord race and just apply it to the ygnord char. (YgNord is really designed to use with ECE i think but if you apply a Nord preset it should look fine.

Oh, thanks. I tried replacing Racemenu with ECE and Niooverride. It does actually look a lot better, I think you're right that the headmesh is made for that setup.

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

This is how the second page of the FOMOD looks for me. Without this plugin I don't get any of the SMP base files, such as "HDTSkinnedMeshPhysicsConfigs" etc. His personal HDT-PE file only contains the regular HDT-PE files, so isn't this plugin actually required for SMP? I'm currently in Sweden so that's why I tried the european locale patch to begin with and that + this plugin did work, I just don't know what the patch changed to make it work.

That is not the same page 2

hmmm

what version of BHUNP are you using?

8 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

The european patch is just litterally replacing . with , in the smp config or vice versa not sure now since I dont use it.

femalehead.nif is the head mesh

Lastly you dont need to use ygNord for smp just be careful with smp settings and you'll be fine.

7 hours ago, Corsayr said:

what version of BHUNP are you using?

1.60 (LE) he might've changed the fomod since the version you're running, but I still appreciate the advice you've given.

Also, 悲しい少王女 told me what the patch does. It replaces . with , in the smp config. I might consider changing my computer locale language just to run the smp mods without hassle haha.

1 hour ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

The european patch is just litterally replacing . with , in the smp config or vice versa not sure now since I dont use it.

femalehead.nif is the head mesh

Thanks! I'll just change my OS system locale. Don't mind it being in english anyway.  

59 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Thanks! I'll just change my OS system locale. Don't mind it being in english anyway.  

Its not like you have to change it. Its just the boop physics in particular I think work out of the box if you bodyslided properly or they dont. If they dont you use the patch. I have mine set to japanese and it works fine without the patch. It might even be microsofts fault but that might be bs speculation on my part since I dont know really.

Anyways in your previous post 'other smp mods' shouldn't be affected either way unless they directly affect the BaseShape xml

50 minutes ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

Its not like you have to change it. Its just the boop physics in particular I think work out of the box if you bodyslided properly or they dont. If they dont you use the patch. I have mine set to japanese and it works fine without the patch. It might even be microsofts fault but that might be bs speculation on my part since I dont know really.

Anyways in your previous post 'other smp mods' shouldn't be affected either way unless they directly affect the BaseShape xml

What I did before I changed locale was generate bodyslide for BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ygnord SMP Havok Path at 7B Oppai preset (author recommended preset) and everything except the tits had bounce while playing as Ygnord. When I then replaced the included BaseShape.xml with the one from the european patch there was titty bounce. So I don't think it has anything to do with bodysliding properly. 

9 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

What I did before I changed locale was generate bodyslide for BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ygnord SMP Havok Path at 7B Oppai preset (author recommended preset) and everything except the tits had bounce while playing as Ygnord. When I then replaced the included BaseShape.xml with the one from the european patch there was titty bounce. So I don't think it has anything to do with bodysliding properly. 

And I didnt mean it was. Phrasing on my part oh well. Anyways the issue is fixed, my point was that you dont need to change os locale to fix it >_<

18 minutes ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

And I didnt mean it was. Phrasing on my part oh well. Anyways the issue is fixed, my point was that you dont need to change os locale to fix it >_<

Ah yeah, I appreciate your advice, especially the headmesh part really helped me out. I know I didn't need to change locale per se, but in order to avoid similiar issues in the future I'd rather just swap. I read a bit about changing locale and it only changes what format non-unicode uses (and I don't think there's any reason to keep that set to Swedish standard.) :)

2 minutes ago, zlota said:

May I ask how important is stable 60fps. From my limited testing physic seems quite stable even though I have mostly 30fps (25-45). Just belly is slightly bouncy.

In general, I'd suggest you aim for 60 FPS if you're running a lot of script intensive mods (such as a lot of sexlab stuff) since papyrus performance is directly tied to framerate IIRC.

I don't feel I have papyrus performance issues. Does it means papyrus performance affect SMP?
Once I have seen video of moded skyrim LE with SMP body and outfit, with Snapdragon ENB and 4k texture packs on PC with i9-9900K and 2080Ti. Even he had fps drops to 45.

1 minute ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

I saw warning son the mod page for not applying SMP to NPC's.  Says it causes CTDs.  I'm getting CTD's.  How do you only apply SMP to the PC?  And how do I revert NPC's?

just rebuild the bodies in bodyslide to a non-smp one

But BHUNP was just updated, and the mod author has thrown in the towel on 3BBB for LE.

The new recommendation is to not use any SMP for the body as it causes CTD and instability even if limited to just the PC

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

just rebuild the bodies in bodyslide to a non-smp one

But BHUNP was just updated, and the mod author has thrown in the towel on 3BBB for LE.

The new recommendation is to not use any SMP for the body as it causes CTD and instability even if limited to just the PC

I was wondering why I was crashing so much. I had it on SMP for the longest time, and didn't know that was the cause of my crashes. I tried everything to fix these crashes but didn't check if I had SMP in use, Thank you for mentioning this.