11 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

Thats what ygNord is for.

ygNord makes the head a potato though...

Anyway, so how can I revert the NPC bodies to regular HDT and mine SMP?  Do I just run bodyslide for the SMP ygNord and then presto?  Won't it change both .nifs?

Hello,
First of all I thank the author for this mod.
I use this BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer mod, all work well except when shoes or boots are fitted. By following the instructions in the author's guide, I convert the boots.
And there I have a problem. After the modifications, I save the project and when I load it, there is nothing left in the "bones" tab. What should I do to keep the bones?

2 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Anyway, so how can I revert the NPC bodies to regular HDT and mine SMP?  Do I just run bodyslide for the SMP ygNord and then presto?  Won't it change both .nifs?

ygnord should not make potato heads.

can you post a screen shot of that? 

Hey lads, quick question:

Everything is working as intended, i'm just not quite satisfied with my belly stretchiness. What xml files would i have to edit to get a more prominent bellybulge? Belly/penis/both? And what values would make the most sense to tweak?

7 hours ago, mangalo said:

Are there any drawbacks to using that custom race ?  I'm thinking of mods like BeeingFemale that might not work anymore because of ...reasons ?

I actually have no clue but I image it being no problem at least with ygNord. Anyways you shouldn't need to seperate yourself like that from npcs if you know what you are doing and have at least decent rig.

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Afaik it uses its own headmesh so replace that one with the one you were using before if your RM preset doenst look same. (Thats what I think you meant)

You just have to select ygnord smp one in bodyslide and then build normal body with pe path.

EDIT: Merged

On 3/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, Brumka1 said:

Hi. What can be the problem, the chest starts to blink,and then disappears completely. Then after a while, the fps begins to drop, when the character is naked without clothes with this bug. The problems started after mods started trying to change breast size via Nio, it seems. Because there are no such problems with the new game.

Here is the smp log.

Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-51-22.png Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-43-25.png Skyrim-28-03-2020-15-51-58.png

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log 31.47 kB · 0 downloads

I found the reason. The event occurs if the player loses a limb through the Amputator framework, probably some conflict in the SMP configuration.

Ok, solved the ygNord potato problem, but SMP still makes me CTD.  My rig isnt that bad.  Is this mod just that prone to problems?  I love the physics it has, and don't want to go back.  Maybe I'm missing something?

Hi, I got some problem installing this,

Case 1:

Activate 'HDT-SMP Settings for Full SMP body', male hand collision works but dick collision doesn't work.

Case 2:

Activate 'BHUNP SOS Patch', dick collision works, but male hand collision doesn't.

Disabling both cause no collision at both dick and hand.

Enabling both only have collision to whichever at the bottom in MO list. (Full SMP at bottom, dick doesn't work.. SOS Patch at bottom, hand doesn't work)

I want both.....

41 minutes ago, aurora35 said:

Hi, I got some problem installing this,

Case 1:

Activate 'HDT-SMP Settings for Full SMP body', male hand collision works but dick collision doesn't work.

Case 2:

Activate 'BHUNP SOS Patch', dick collision works, but male hand collision doesn't.

Disabling both cause no collision at both dick and hand.

Enabling both only have collision to whichever at the bottom in MO list. (Full SMP at bottom, dick doesn't work.. SOS Patch at bottom, hand doesn't work)

I want both.....

image.png.bf5b224760aabcced55ae0a18fc2d9f9.png

Use these three and unless you know what you are doing dont use full smp body.

14 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Ok, solved the ygNord potato problem, but SMP still makes me CTD.  My rig isnt that bad.  Is this mod just that prone to problems?  I love the physics it has, and don't want to go back.  Maybe I'm missing something?

The mod has no problems its the people that have them xD

Anyways any consistency to the ctd's?

I know I got ctd only when I was using both smp and pe because I was tinkering with something. Out of the box it never did.

1 hour ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

image.png.bf5b224760aabcced55ae0a18fc2d9f9.png

Use these three and unless you know what you are doing dont use full smp body.

Still no luck, using these three only have collision for dick. Maybe you can check if yours work to see if the problem is with other mods.

Easiest animation to see my problem is "Babo Dogeza 01" and "Babo Standing Bound 01" if I'm not mistaken about the name.

Edit: I mean the collision for male hand to female breast. Male hand to vagina works fine

5 hours ago, aurora35 said:

Still no luck, using these three only have collision for dick. Maybe you can check if yours work to see if the problem is with other mods.

Easiest animation to see my problem is "Babo Dogeza 01" and "Babo Standing Bound 01" if I'm not mistaken about the name.

Edit: I mean the collision for male hand to female breast. Male hand to vagina works fine

Looking into the full smp body patch that one should work, you might want to tweak it a bit though I don't remember baka's settings for smp as it might melt the game fps. If you do it that way use only that one not the patches I screened above and you should be good to go.

What are you selecting when installing the full smp patch?

11 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

The mod has no problems its the people that have them xD

Anyways any consistency to the ctd's?

I know I got ctd only when I was using both smp and pe because I was tinkering with something. Out of the box it never did.

Seems to CTD only in the open world space.  Right after exiting a building or 10 minutes later, doesn't seem to matter.  Just BAM!  CTD.  I'm not using both SMP and PE, just SMP...I think.

4 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Seems to CTD only in the open world space.  Right after exiting a building or 10 minutes later, doesn't seem to matter.  Just BAM!  CTD.  I'm not using both SMP and PE, just SMP...I think.

Nono you would have to be tinkering with hdt paths in meshes to yeet the game like that.

Try to install it same as this guy does it, I quoted him once already. Other than that iunno. Oh and are you using custom head mesh?

13 hours ago, 悲しい少王女 said:

Looking into the full smp body patch that one should work, you might want to tweak it a bit though I don't remember baka's settings for smp as it might melt the game fps. If you do it that way use only that one not the patches I screened above and you should be good to go.

What are you selecting when installing the full smp patch?

I'm selecting SOS SMP and D cup. My bad, it actually work, just that it stop working when zoom in too much, if I zoom out the collision works.

I tried using Fair Skin Complexion aswell as Pure Skin Complexion, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I also used Texblend, and tried different bodyslide variations. Anyone have any idea what is causing this. :(

(I reinstalled it aswell) 

I'm using Vortex and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.71, Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v10.0-51602-10-0, Bodyslide (With the UUNP option selected in installation) I tried HDT-SMP, HDT-PE, TBBP, 3BBB, Havok, Without Havok, Advanced and non advanced.

Screenshot:

1865575153_FairSkinComplexion.png.a863f2e3fd509d0dbba87dc3576b4219.png

28 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

This is what UNP textures look like when stretched over a CBBE body.

Your body is wrong. You appear to still be seeing a CBBE body in game. 

Do you know how I could've installed a CBBE body? I reinstalled bodyslide and made sure I had only UUNP HDT checked. I appreciate the quick response.

24 minutes ago, Drogu said:

Do you know how I could've installed a CBBE body? I reinstalled bodyslide and made sure I had only UUNP HDT checked. I appreciate the quick response.

No clue at all

have you run bodyslide to build your BHUNP bodies? 

Spoiler

920846572_BHUNPwhattorun.thumb.jpg.0bd89f802ca254a7ec1ff1c8a338821c.jpg

These are the potential bodyslides that can be run with this BHUNP mod

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b9c16aa6af34a6a84293d06ffa5408ce.png

You would only run one regular body

one Ygnord body

and Hands and feet for both regular and ygnord 

per the image I posted above

morphs only matter if you are running anything that is going to morph the body