excuse me as I better activate the mod to test, which I was trying to activate with the configuration and nothing is activated, nothing happens, even when wolves hit me, it comes out that I contract doggy disease or something like that.
Does it have something to do with my pc that is low on resources or is there another way to activate it?

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded your SE version but it is Form 43. I put it into the CK to update it, but the mod crashes the CK.

I've double-checked it using the Cathedral Assets Optimiser, no problems found.

Any ideas why this problem is occurring, please?  I notice SSEEdit reports an error in part of the dialogue.

Error is at xx0022FS   daf_fcq  Doggy Interaction.  Error: 1 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_fcq "Doggy Interaction" [QUST:050022F5]">

The CK crashes during validating topic infos.

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 10:15 AM, Bluegunk said:

But you can't change it to Form 44 for Skyrim SE due to a Quest error in it. It crashes the CK.

Here you go, double checked with Wyre Bash and no old heading reported. The mod was working fine with it not being in form 44, and for the most part, based on user feedback on this forum,  it is generally a waste of time/not needed for most mods on this site to be converted to form 44, especially if they author ported an SE version already. As for the quest error, Huan posts the most recent versions of his mods on his Patron and that quest is most likely a part of an update he has listed on there and is unfinished on the public release, which these are more of a snapshot and not a full release of his mods. 

bad_0.890_SE_Form44.7z

On 7/29/2021 at 10:28 PM, Kakasholin said:

Here you go, double checked with Wyre Bash and no old heading reported. The mod was working fine with it not being in form 44, and for the most part, based on user feedback on this forum,  it is generally a waste of time/not needed for most mods on this site to be converted to form 44, especially if they author ported an SE version already. As for the quest error, Huan posts the most recent versions of his mods on his Patron and that quest is most likely a part of an update he has listed on there and is unfinished on the public release, which these are more of a snapshot and not a full release of his mods. 

bad_0.890_SE_Form44.7z 7.41 MB · 1 download

Many thanks! ?    I'm aware of the 43/44 debate and (given some of the original Beth forms are 33+) I'm sure a mod will be happy.

But I hate the barrage of whining from Wrye Bash and other utilities, so like to update them.  ?

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2021 at 9:26 AM, Winchester-1973 said:

Same here. Doesn't show up in MCM and I get no spells etc.. Nothing.

Yeah I've looked into this issue... and all I can find is it takes a few minutes to load...

Thing is I've gone a while in game now and the MCM still doesn't load.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have now read through all 16 pages and I can definitely say that I'll be trying this mod after the anniversary edition of skyrim comes out. 

It would be cool if once an NPC became a puppy they could be trained as 'attack puppies'  and get special attacks like the dogs in fallout 4 can.

(To elaborate and use existing vanilla mechanics as examples perhaps at the first rank a trained 'attack puppy' can stagger an npc like two handed weapon. At second rank they could also have a chance to make enemies flee using a similar effect to the fear spell. At rank 3 they could have a chance to disarm the person they attack. Rank 4 could then give a chance for the attack puppy to provide a short paralysis to their enemy)

You may already have a similar feature to this in the patreon version and if so I am sorry for being redundant. I just think it would be a cool way to make doggy npcs viable as followers in combat. And once you have attack puppies that opens up the possibility of enemies having special attack puppy bosses to fight or even claim as your own pet.

Also if PCs want to be doggys this might make it more viable to complete quests as a puppy.

Sorry, I'm just inspired having read about your mod. I'm glad you're keeping it updated.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having a small issue with the mod. When I enable the infection through corpses or doors, I can no longer loot said corpses (unless it's precisaly the time when it infects me). Any idea what might be causing this ? Is this a known issue or... idk ?

Anyway, thanks for the mod

PS: I have MuST installed, how is the transformation supposed to happen ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would be cool to have something like this similar to 

Spoiler

image_2022-04-16_165026795.png

Perhaps a mashup of that with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82151

Maybe it would be best to make it the actual dog race so it can use the animations, if the metal dog helmet hides most of the face then the body is just a generic body at that point. So it would be more like transforming a npc into a special dograce just have a version with different skin textures

Probably easier to keep it human with the crawl animation, just need more dog human animations i guess

Edited by Bluestar60
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...