21 hours ago, Skiddlewinx101 said:

I'm having a small issue with the MCM. On the "heavily in debt" side, I can't edit the tags for the 1-on-1 rape scenario. Clicking it does nothing. All the others work fine, both for heavily in debt and not in good standing. 

Oopsie, I'll look into it. Tags are shared between not in good standing and heavily in debt anyways, so just edit them on the not in good standing side for now.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:36 PM, Yuni said:

"Has anyone found any bugs?"

I found one. The actual dialogue text under the "Dialogue" tab in the MCM seems to frequently reset itself to the default, usually after closing the game and coming back to the save later.

As well as oddities in it displaying what tags I've selected in customizing the sex options for each dialogue tree.

Scenario 1: Go into the tags menu, no tags active yet, as I've not checked any checkboxes.
Step 2: Check a box, any box other than "Aggressive".

Result: "Number of Active Tags" jumps to... 2? Turn Aggressive on, it stays at 2, turn aggressive off, it jumps back down to 1.

I'm not even sure how to phrase that second bug right, but both bugs seem to point, to me, at it not saving changes for some reason, on an external file.

Huh, I thought name changes get baked into the save... guess not. Should be simple enough to fix, just reapply on load. I'll look into it.

Not sure about your tag problem though. Aggressive is a standard tag I defined in the script, so it should by default be activated where appropriate (if you have animations with that tag installed) and therefore checked. The MCM list builds up directly from your activated tags every time you open it. This might be related to a another "bug" with the tag selection I've come across. Seems like the StringUtil.Find() function is pretty inconsistent, so I'll need to replace its usage with something a bit more heavy. I'll look into it if I can decipher my own spaghetti code which is the tag selection.

Hopefully update this weekend

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

Oopsie...

Replace "Archage" with "job" for me, and you have why I'm so much quieter on this forum than I used to be. Don't worry TOO much dear, it's not like you're getting paid for this. :) I for one am patient.

Is there a way to add followers? I currently have two followers, both mods. Bjork has the standard follower AI package and is recognized by SLAF. Kaidan his its own AI package and is not recognized - and I'd like him to be. Follower searcher is enabled and I even sent him away (briefly) and got him again. I tried adding him to the hireling faction but that didn't work either.

Now, just so you know, I am playing Special Edition so that might be a factor. I haven't tried editing any tags, but I haven't noticed any other problems either (other than the dialog bug mentioned earlier). I made no changes or tried to convert anything before installing.

My debt level shows I should be heavily in debt, but my follower hasn't said anything. Do I need to initiate the dialog or just wait? I'm not maxed out on debt yet.

Did I tell you I think this is a fun addition to my game?

EDIT: My follower finally reminded me I have a debt to pay. Yay? ;)

On 10/23/2019 at 3:47 PM, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I found one. The actual dialogue text under the "Dialogue" tab in the MCM seems to frequently reset itself to the default, usually after closing the game and coming back to the save later. [Quote by YUNI]

I confirm this issue. The modified text(s) always reset to default on a game launch.

I found a workaround using TES5Edit, if someone is interested. It's possible to change the default text with the ones you like by editing the "full name" of some "Weapons". (in fact the text are the dummy weapon's names).

Under the "Weapon " category you will find 10 dummy weapons. 00, 01, 02, 03 and 04 are the first lines, the others are the second lines of text. They are coupled: 00 with 05, 01 with 06 and so on.

Edit the full name for each to have your own "permanent" lines of text dialogues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Put this mod on my load order and happy to tells that its working good !

It's really fun, i disabled the money aspect of NFF and let Aroused Follower take care of it

There is a lot of customization and that is good.

Could we add something to make the follower drink a potion ? or maybe a event that the follower make us drink alcohol or skooma ?

Thank you for the work on this mod

Hope you get back on it soon

• 2 weeks later...

Possible feature idea... Auto Follower. MCM option.

Some followers are just looking for a victim, if they see you are susceptible. They might decide to force you into paying them to be a follower, then you are trapped.

They might even decide to put a slave collar on you...

Susceptible... possibles.

Player has...

- Devious Devices equipped, ones that limit them.    Gags, Armbinders, Devious Boots, Hard Bondage, etc...

- Naked

- Dark

- Alone

- No Weapon drawn

- Full Arousal

- Alone in a Dungeon

If you are female, the chances are. It will be a male, or a dominant female.

Deviously Cursed Loot does this with rape, with a sizeable MCM set of options.

Just some ideas... ☺️

So can you fight back before they rape you, or do they just rape you-rape you?

Also.. you should allow for sexually aroused followers to lower their rates. Don't get me wrong, I like that followers can increase their rates.. but lowering them seems more immersive. I mean, most guys would definitely follow for free if they think they can fuck lol 

This looks interesting, and since I'm about to start a new playthrough and find followers a bit OP and "cheap" sometimes, these mechanics may be a good addition to my load order.

I have one question, though: since Nether's Follower Framework is mentioned as compatible, does this mod also support the "Expendable"/hireable generic NPCs function from NFF? And if not, would it be possible to add support for them?

I kinda like the idea of being able to hire random guards or hunters as followers for peanuts at first for quick support, but with a high debt rate that requires constant rewarding in order to keep them long-term; meanwhile, normal followers require completing whatever quests unlock them and are not as ubiquitous as expendables, but have a more reasonable debt rate that lets the PC keep them for longer without throwing away all her gold and/or spending a lot of time on her knees, lol.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

This looks interesting, and since I'm about to start a new playthrough and find followers a bit OP and "cheap" sometimes, these mechanics may be a good addition to my load order.

I have one question, though: since Nether's Follower Framework is mentioned as compatible, does this mod also support the "Expendable"/hireable generic NPCs function from NFF? And if not, would it be possible to add support for them?

I kinda like the idea of being able to hire random guards or hunters as followers for peanuts at first for quick support, but with a high debt rate that requires constant rewarding in order to keep them long-term; meanwhile, normal followers require completing whatever quests unlock them and are not as ubiquitous as expendables, but have a more reasonable debt rate that lets the PC keep them for longer without throwing away all her gold and/or spending a lot of time on her knees, lol.

I've actually never used that feature, but as long as NFF adds them to the correct factions, SLAF should pick them up.

2 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I've actually never used that feature, but as long as NFF adds them to the correct factions, SLAF should pick them up.

I would have to dive into the plugin and the scripts to make sure, but after a quick test ingame seems like it unfortunately does not pick them up. Dismissing them, adding them to the vanilla follower factions and recruiting them using the vanilla "Follow me, I need your help" line does register them with SLAF just fine, so I assume the problem is NFF not using vanilla follower factions (or whatever other system this mod uses to find followers) for the Expendables.

Hello,
I have not yet installed the mod, I wanted to ask something about it first.

You write that the mod was developed for male companions.

To what extent does it then affect female companions? Exactly the same, not at all, or maybe you can set the MCM to influence only male companions?

Any experience there?

2 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
I have not yet installed the mod, I wanted to ask something about it first.

You write that the mod was developed for male companions.

To what extent does it then affect female companions? Exactly the same, not at all, or maybe you can set the MCM to influence only male companions?

Any experience there?

All the dialogue is somewhat male-ish. I also did not test SexLab scenes with female followers. It should probably work, but you may get MF animations instead with a strapon on.

By default the mod does not affect female followers. If you want to try it out, toggle it on in the MCM.

21 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I would have to dive into the plugin and the scripts to make sure, but after a quick test ingame seems like it unfortunately does not pick them up. Dismissing them, adding them to the vanilla follower factions and recruiting them using the vanilla "Follow me, I need your help" line does register them with SLAF just fine, so I assume the problem is NFF not using vanilla follower factions (or whatever other system this mod uses to find followers) for the Expendables.

Argh.

I would really like to add a "add custom Followers" thingy to the MCM, but the way the Follower handling is structured in my mod would mean I'd need to rewrite a good portion of it. I'll try and look into it but no promises.

Hi,

I upgraded SLAF and now when I try to click 'Follower Stats' the MCM freezes and I have to escape out. The page doesn't come up, when I click other options the screen doesn't change, and I can't select another mod to view until I completely escape out of the menus. Here's the last several lines from my papyrus log:

Spoiler

[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 115 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [SLAF_MCM (45005901)].SLAF_MCM_Script.WriteOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SLAF_MCM (45005901)].SLAF_MCM_Script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (44000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 116 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [SLAF_MCM (45005901)].SLAF_MCM_Script.WriteOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (44000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 117 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 118 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 119 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 120 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 121 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 122 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 123 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 124 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 125 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 126 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 127 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

I also don't even see the option to change dialog - is this intentional?

thanks

Oh, and my dead follower is still listed under followers.

I'm attaching my complete Papyrus log as well.

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Hi,

I upgraded SLAF and now when I try to click 'Follower Stats' the MCM freezes and I have to escape out. The page doesn't come up, when I click other options the screen doesn't change, and I can't select another mod to view until I completely escape out of the menus. Here's the last several lines from my papyrus log:

Hide contents

[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 115 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 116 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 117 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 118 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 119 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 120 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 121 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 122 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 123 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 124 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 125 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 126 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
[01/12/2020 - 07:49:49PM] ERROR: Array index 127 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

I also don't even see the option to change dialog - is this intentional?

thanks

Oh, and my dead follower is still listed under followers.

I'm attaching my complete Papyrus log as well.

Papyrus.0.log 717.21 kB · 0 downloads

Can you confirm this (freezing) only happens on 1.1.0 ?

I didn't touch on any logic regarding Follower Stats, so that makes me wonder.

I'll fix the dead actor thing in the next patch aswell, probably forgot to put a is dead check into the magic effect oopsie.

Were the text fields there for you previously? According to your log it simply can't find the method I'm calling for creating them in the first place. Those however are defined by SkyUI so not sure what is going on there...

Sorry for the trouble

19 minutes ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

Can you confirm this (freezing) only happens on 1.1.0 ?

I didn't touch on any logic regarding Follower Stats, so that makes me wonder.

I'll fix the dead actor thing in the next patch aswell, probably forgot to put a is dead check into the magic effect oopsie.

Were the text fields there for you previously? According to your log it simply can't find the method I'm calling for creating them in the first place. Those however are defined by SkyUI so not sure what is going on there...

Sorry for the trouble

In the previous version I was able to see Follower Stats, reroll, etc. I did not change/update/reinstall SkyUI, so I don't know either.

I could see the text fields for Follower dialog and was able to change them, but they were subject to the same temporary bug as others reported so never bothered trying to change them again. I can't confirm one way or the other whether the dialog occurs because the situation hasn't arisen. Though, come to think of it, it should have since I am 3000 heavily in debt. My follower hasn't reminded me once. It is Thorald Gray-Mane, but he follows the traditional AI as far as I can tell.

My previous (and dead) vanilla hireling was kind of slow to remind me of my debt as well. It might be my imagination, but sometimes I felt like if I started the 'About payment' dialog option, then tabbed out or said I hadn't forgotten seemed to jump-start the reminders. Dead follower was only under the previous version and I recruited Thorald under the previous version.

When I upgraded, I disabled and removed the older version in Vortex before installing and enabling the new version. I did not do a clean save because I was upgrading. I removed the older version rather than create an overwrite rule in order to keep my mod load slightly down.

Interesting...

After writing the above, I decided to uninstall, clean save (only removed orphaned script instances), and reinstall. I was able to view the menu, see Thorald among tracked followers, then see Follower Stats and reroll the rate. I waited 24 ingame hours, and MCM once again froze on follower stats. Here's the new papyrus.log.

I still could not see the dialog or change it, but the other options are there.

I am going to try again and clean undefined elements as well as unattached instances. Still no option to change dialogs, but I could access the Follower Stats multiple times. Here's another log - it's the smaller one, 155kb.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.0.log

Just to update status from my previous post about upgrading to 1.1.0:  I am accruing debt, in fact I'm at my max, but follower never reminds me. I initiate conversation about debt and either offer to pay w/o gold or tab out and get the 'Hmmm' response. I did this to try and jumpstart him into reminding me later, but no go. I'm several days and several dollars in debt.

10 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Just to update status from my previous post about upgrading to 1.1.0:  I am accruing debt, in fact I'm at my max, but follower never reminds me. I initiate conversation about debt and either offer to pay w/o gold or tab out and get the 'Hmmm' response. I did this to try and jumpstart him into reminding me later, but no go. I'm several days and several dollars in debt.

Are Events on the first MCM Page enabled?

If yes, could you try disabling and enabling it again?