SexLab Aroused Followers 1.1.0

View File

Summary

This mod makes your followers charge you for their services. As they follow you around, debt will build up. Followers expect to be paid either in gold or in other ways. Failing to do so will lead to consequences. This mod was designed with a female PC and male followers in mind.

Features

Followers will build up debt at a configurable interval

Each Follower is assigned a debt rate on recruitment, which is rolled between a configurable minimum and maximum.

The interval and also the method on when you are charged is configurable. Choosing ingame time will take time skips like sleeping, waiting, fast traveling and so on into account. Choosing real time will ignore those time skips.

The followers debt rate rises with their arousal

If the follower is aroused at the time of debt adding, you will be charged extra. You will be charged for example an additional 5% for every 10 arousal on that follower.

Dialogue options to pay off the debt

Either in one big chunk, or at configurable intervals.

Dialogue options to pay off the debt by 'alternative means'

Short on gold? Get on your knees and suck your followers off.

Six completely customizeable dialogue options for different sex acts, yielding a different amount of debt reduction.

Everything from tags to the text prompt itself is customizeable in the MCM.

Dialogue options to have 'some fun' with you follower

Feeling horny? A follower feeling horny? Why not ask your follower to follow you somewhere private and have some fun? Keep their arousal low and thus their next invoice lower.

Different states of debt

Everything is good as long as you remain in good standing with your follower. Accumulate too much debt and you no longer are. Accumulate even more and you'll be heavily in debt.

The threshold for each of these is configurable in the MCM. The state you are in plays a role in the events that can happen.

I'm not your mule!

Your followers are not your mules and decided to charge you for carrying your junk around!

Minimum follow time

Nobody sane would enter your service for just a couple of minutes, right? After all, time quite literally is money.

When hiring a follower, he expects to be with you at least for a couple hours or more!

Events

Various events which can be triggered when you build up too much debt.

Events range from your follower giving you a friendly reminder about paying him to stealing your items or even raping you!

Differentiation between not being in good standing and being heavily in debt.

All events are highly customizeable!

Requirements

SexLab Framework

SexLab Aroused Redux

Optionally a follower framework to be able to recruit more followers. Nether's Follower Framework is 100% compatible and what I use.

Installation / Update

Install as you would normally.

When updating, please check the changelogs on whether or not updating without a clean save is possible or not. Also keep an eye out for special instructions.

Updating in the middle of a event may not be a good idea.

Notes and compability

This is my first (scripted) publicly released mod, and especially my first mod of this scale!

I've been working on this on and off over the last couple of months, so it's possible I forgot something isn't working or the likes and left it as is.

This is also a early release and there are probably plenty of bugs to be found. I tried my best to ensure it all goes smooth but in the giant game that Skyrim is there are so many unforseen things which could be happening that things most likely will break somehow.

Should be pretty "stable" by now.

In terms of compability, this shouldn't directly conflict with anything. No vanilla forms were altered.

I put quite a bit of work into the follower detection mechanism to make it not reliant on any follower framework. It should work with any as long as they respect vanilla follower factions. Heavily scripted followers which come with their own 'framework' may fail to be detected.

Some functions, like the minimum follow time, may not work with every framework.

Permissions

If anybody is interested, I allow this to be ported over to Special Edition and to be hosted here on LoversLab. I currently have no interest in SE myself.

Translations are also fine, but again, keep it here on LoversLab.

You are also free to use parts of my code in your projects and so on.

Generally just do whatever you want, just don't reupload this 1:1 and please give me credits.

Thanks

Teutonic for helping me getting started by explaining a lot of fundemental Papyrus principles to me!

CPU for answering me what feels like a million questions. If anybody has the right to call himself the Papyrus messiah, it's him!

Ed86 for helping me out a lot on Discord a million times aswell! Until I got on his nerves and he stopped responding lmao...

Ashal for LoversLab and SexLab and for helping me figure out how to do procedural states in a MCM!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Well this looks wonderful! I'll try it out today. if I had any suggestions to add to it, it would be to put screenshots of the MCM in your pictures section, so prospective users could know what parts are configurable at a glance.

QUESTIONS:

1. Does this mod automatically account for location and activity? I've had quests destroyed by other mods because a follower decided to rape me in the middle of a dungeon battle and crap started to glitch out.

2. Any chance the rape includes a beat-down? The whole "You are now being raped' screen message gig where you just stop what you were doing and allow yourself to be raped has never been great for immersion.

KUDOS:

Great contribution! It's always a plus when someone invents new mechanisms for sex! :) 

Seems promising.

One question: Does this work on every follower? Because there are some followers that aren't exactly hirelings and follow the PC for others reasons that aren't money. Asking for immersion and role-playing purposes.

But if you can disable specific followers with the MCM menu, then I guess it isn't a problem. Is this what the blacklist feature is for?

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

Just a quick question. Load before or after Nethers? (Or doesn't it matter).

Edit

Other questions while I'm about it.

1) Does it interrupt scenes?

2) Do the followers have a memory of denial if dismissed?

I think Scenes are higher in priority and shouldn't be interrupted, but I'm not sure. And no, Followers don't have a memory per se. What is saved however is your debt with them. Loading before or after Nethers doesn't matter. No records modified.

1 hour ago, DomDate said:

QUESTIONS:

1. Does this mod automatically account for location and activity? I've had quests destroyed by other mods because a follower decided to rape me in the middle of a dungeon battle and crap started to glitch out.

2. Any chance the rape includes a beat-down? The whole "You are now being raped' screen message gig where you just stop what you were doing and allow yourself to be raped has never been great for immersion.

KUDOS:

Great contribution! It's always a plus when someone invents new mechanisms for sex! :) 

There are some checks in place to not start any events during combat. Regarding number two, no, not really. I could possibly look into integrating Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion though.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Seems promising.

One question: Does this work on every follower? Because there are some followers that aren't exactly hirelings and follow the PC for others reasons that aren't money. Asking for immersion and role-playing purposes.

But if you can disable specific followers with the MCM menu, then I guess it isn't a problem. Is this what the blacklist feature is for?

It works with every follower, yeah. And yes, blacklisting followers will exclude them from being detected by SLAF.

After reading the description I posted something about hoping for compatibility for female followers… but after taking a look at all the options in MCM i felt I had to delete it.

With an MCM like that, you almost do not need sexmods to get excited. Nice work !!  :) 

I have a feeling this one will find a permanent spot in my loadorder... 

5 hours ago, spyke123 said:

After reading the description I posted something about hoping for compatibility for female followers… but after taking a look at all the options in MCM i felt I had to delete it.

With an MCM like that, you almost do not need sexmods to get excited. Nice work !!  :) 

I have a feeling this one will find a permanent spot in my loadorder... 

Please keep in mind that while females are """supported""" the dialogue may not be exactly fitting and I don't know what happens during sex scenes either...

Probably out side of the scope of this, (but not really by implication). Maybe there needs to be some reason to have a follower. Maybe as a person of "interest" you are required to have a follower or face fine/imprisonment because you maybe up to no good with your mystical mumbo jumbo powers.

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

Probably out side of the scope of this, (but not really by implication). Maybe there needs to be some reason to have a follower. Maybe as a person of "interest" you are required to have a follower or face fine/imprisonment because you maybe up to no good with your mystical mumbo jumbo power

Sexlab Survival.

It fits your description and this mod perfectly. Almost like they were meant to use together. Toll Gates which do not let you out if you don't have a follower for example.

Random Question/Simple Request:

When you "offer" sex to a follower in terms of payment... is the PC flagged as a Victim in SexLab, for the scene? This affects mods like SexLab Defeat Skill Loss, Apropos 2, SexLab Disparity, and what have you.

If they are not... can we have an MCM option so that the PC is flagged as a victim even if the NPC doesn't "rape you due to non payment"? It'd be nice if someone could flip that on or off in the MCM based on their specific mod install.

20 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Random Question/Simple Request:

When you "offer" sex to a follower in terms of payment... is the PC flagged as a Victim in SexLab, for the scene? This affects mods like SexLab Defeat Skill Loss, Apropos 2, SexLab Disparity, and what have you.

If they are not... can we have an MCM option so that the PC is flagged as a victim even if the NPC doesn't "rape you due to non payment"? It'd be nice if someone could flip that on or off in the MCM based on their specific mod install.

No, if you offer sex the PC is not tagged as a victim. I'll add that in the next patch if I remember.

Anybody found any bugs that need fixing?

• 2 weeks later...

"Has anyone found any bugs?"

I found one. The actual dialogue text under the "Dialogue" tab in the MCM seems to frequently reset itself to the default, usually after closing the game and coming back to the save later.

As well as oddities in it displaying what tags I've selected in customizing the sex options for each dialogue tree.

Scenario 1: Go into the tags menu, no tags active yet, as I've not checked any checkboxes.
Step 2: Check a box, any box other than "Aggressive".

Result: "Number of Active Tags" jumps to... 2? Turn Aggressive on, it stays at 2, turn aggressive off, it jumps back down to 1.

I'm not even sure how to phrase that second bug right, but both bugs seem to point, to me, at it not saving changes for some reason, on an external file.