Just now, Arlokk said:

does anyone know what animations the mod uses?
when he was going to start the event he said he didn't find any animations ... and to check the tags

I only have installed 1 animation package, which ones should I install for this mod?

On 6/15/2020 at 10:24 AM, Arlokk said:

I only have installed 1 animation package, which ones should I install for this mod?

Edit the animation tags in the MCM.

If you only have a few animations installed, it might be best to simply remove all tags in the MCM. It will then pick out of your whole pool of animations iirc

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

Seems to work mostly.  My problem is that even though the debt accrues there does not seem to be any penalty for not paying.  I'm over 4000 gold in debt to a few followers and they never bother me about it.  I have 4 followers, 2 of which are from nexus, and I use the ATF mod.  Any clues out there?

Are Events enabled in the MCM?

If yes try turned them off and on again anyways

If no there you go

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

"can't find valid sexlab animations" when trying to gangrape my character.  Once I left it with default settings.  Another time I had added mmf, mmmf, and mmmmf and still it won't run the animations.

No need to add mmf tags or variations of that, it is handeled by SexLab itself.

Maybe try unticking everything and see if it finds any animations. There's not too many 3+ animations so generally I wouldn't go too far with the gangrape tags.

13 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

No need to add mmf tags or variations of that, it is handeled by SexLab itself.

Maybe try unticking everything and see if it finds any animations. There's not too many 3+ animations so generally I wouldn't go too far with the gangrape tags.

I unclicked everything this time.  Didn't work.  Then I left it that way and added the MMF, MMMF, and MMMMF to their tags and oddly it worked now.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2020 at 4:10 AM, treedweller1971 said:

Seems to work mostly.  My problem is that even though the debt accrues there does not seem to be any penalty for not paying.  I'm over 4000 gold in debt to a few followers and they never bother me about it.  I have 4 followers, 2 of which are from nexus, and I use the ATF mod.  Any clues out there?

The problem appears to be follower frameworks generally. I was trying a bunch of MCM configurations, but events didn't seem to ever fire. Purged him from NFF, and got an event immediately.

I think this has a lot of potential, as a less bondage-focused alternative to Devious Followers. But it needs some love and polish.

• 2 months later...

Haven't played with this mod since then.

IIRC they actually can co-exist together, in that the payment part works. Just the penalties for not paying are missing - basically they will never complain that you're not paying them.

But that's just my experience on my setup. The author plays on NFF too so it's possible it's only an issue on certain setups.

• 3 months later...

I know this mod is not for male pcs with female companions, so I'm not surprised that the pc is always the female part in animations.

However, I would like to know if this can be permanently changed somewhere, or if I still have to change the positions at the beginning of every animation?

All other parts like the dialogues can be adapted well, the only issue is the playback of the animations. 

On 15.11.2020 at 11:39, Buridan said:

Das Problem scheinen im Allgemeinen Follower-Frameworks zu sein. Ich habe eine Reihe von MCM-Konfigurationen ausprobiert, aber Ereignisse schienen nie ausgelöst zu werden. Habe ihn von NFF bereinigt und sofort eine Veranstaltung bekommen.

Ich denke, das hat viel Potenzial, als weniger auf Bondage fokussierte Alternative zu Devious Followers. Aber es braucht etwas Liebe und Politur.

So fixing the "missing" events is only possible by removing nff?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/15/2020 at 5:39 AM, Buridan said:

The problem appears to be follower frameworks generally. I was trying a bunch of MCM configurations, but events didn't seem to ever fire. Purged him from NFF, and got an event immediately.

I think this has a lot of potential, as a less bondage-focused alternative to Devious Followers. But it needs some love and polish.

The author says NFF is compatible and that's what he uses. But is that no longer the case?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know it's not the general idea of the mod, but being a Thane, Archmage, Hero and The Dragonborn, is there a way to CHARGE others for allowing them to follow you? Like, I feel that a bard, a mage apprentice or a hero-to-be followers would need to pay you for your tutelage... And if they are not able to provide with the money, they risk slavement.

• 5 months later...