8 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

I found out why this is!

With your/Indarello's method of inverting the values it seems some animation mods(not all) still use the values contained in the old BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file. Since my method removes the penis morphing all together, it won't try to read that file at all.

As i previously mentioned AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 (and One Patch) rename this file to AAF_morphSetData.xml, but more importantly replaces the old BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml with a empty file!

This is why some animations will not work correctly if you do not load BodyTalk after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 since they are trying to read values from a empty BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file provided by the AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 (and One Patch) mods.

If you copy the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file from BodyTalk to your patch, it does not matter where you place BodyTalk in your load order and everything works fine.

I already noticed your method of inverting the values seemed to align the private parts better then with my method.

Now i have BodyTalk v2.75 with Erection 0%(Flaccid) and everything seems to be working fine without having to screw up the load order.

BTW your FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationData.xml contains a typo. it's missing a double qoute at the end of line 136.

<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.8/>

should be

<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.8"/>

Sorry for typo! I've edited my related post and I removed my file since yours works correctly.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:20 AM, SilverPerv said:

Try this little fix i made for v3.1 of this patch. It will make the penis only erect during sex. And make sure to use BT2.70 (not 2.75)

CumNWealth Patch for animations Erection Fix by SilverPerf - update 3.1.7z 7.84 kB · 36 downloads

If you are still using v2.3 or v2.5 of this patch, then check the bottom of Page 7 of this topic for my older files.

This fix requires you not use the body included in this animation patch, but build your own BodyTalk v2.70 malebody with a flaccid penis (Slider 100) in BodySlide, or you can use the default malebody that comes with BT2.70, or download the one i am currently using.

BodyTalk V2.70 Male Body Mesh Swimmer Flaccid.7z 591.3 kB · 15 downloads

I don't think BodyTalk 2.75(The one you are using) is officially supported by this mod. When you install BodyTalk v2.75, mod managers like Nexus or Mod Organizer will display it as if you installed v2.70 of the mod(because of a outdated ini file in 2.75).

So make sure you actually downloaded and installed the correct 2.70 version of BodyTalk listed here under Old Files.

Then download, extract and overwrite the two files above.

Let me know if it works.

Hi guys, so yeah ok, this is all good but I am using EVB and has no erection at all. I dunno if it is known, but if I copy the morphdata.xml from patch to bang them all and overwrite your mod (morphdata.xml) then there is erection, just it looks like it is not really morphing it is just kinda hard all the time like a baton. (and I don't know if I overite something essential or not) I have tried without your mod and there is erection and everything is working fine, so must be something in your mod which is changing the morphing. So these patches are good but..

How can I solve the erection issues with EVB male? HAAAALP  please :)

11 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

While i cannot guarantee anything, i would suggest trying the latest Erection Fix i posted. (6th comment on page 19).

The latest version of BodyTalk (which this patch was made for) works exactly the same as EVB when it comes to erections.

So in theory, your installation would just require this latest patch.

Good luck, let me know if you keep having troubles.

12 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi guys, so yeah ok, this is all good but I am using EVB and has no erection at all. I dunno if it is known, but if I copy the morphdata.xml from patch to bang them all and overwrite your mod (morphdata.xml) then there is erection, just it looks like it is not really morphing it is just kinda hard all the time like a baton. (and I don't know if I overite something essential or not) I have tried without your mod and there is erection and everything is working fine, so must be something in your mod which is changing the morphing. So these patches are good but..

Why you need evb

4 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

While i cannot guarantee anything, i would suggest trying the latest Erection Fix i posted. (6th comment on page 19).

The latest version of BodyTalk (which this patch was made for) works exactly the same as EVB when it comes to erections.

So in theory, your installation would just require this latest patch.

Good luck, let me know if you keep having troubles.

I will check it now, thank you very much.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:16 PM, Lord Ariakas said:

It is supports EVB was before Bodytalk, it is fully compatible with AFF and all. Without your mod it is working. Now with the patch of Silverperv it is working fine, except dogmeat.

Four-Play Animations by Crazy6987 1.3, and the older and less complete Crazy Animations(Gun Version) both do not have a working dong for dogmeat when used with latest version of AAF/OnePatch.
Other animations from SavageCabbage for example will have a working dong.

This is not a problem with this mod, or my patch.

9 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix for V4.0 of this mod.

CumNWealth_Patch_for_animations_Erection_Fix_V4_By_SilverPerv.7z 8.3 kB · 10 downloads

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with erection 0% (Flaccid)

late to the party.....

what does this solve and what does this do? I use bodytalk 2.70. Bodies work, but always have a boner and don't bend to the animation. If I use 2.75, dog mesh gets messed up.... 

also @Indarello - do you have the time to make cbbevagmorphs for the high heels body from this mod for compatibility? - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40247

3 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

late to the party.....

what does this solve and what does this do? I use bodytalk 2.70. Bodies work, but always have a boner and don't bend to the animation. If I use 2.75, dog mesh gets messed up.... 

also @Indarello - do you have the time to make cbbevagmorphs for the high heels body from this mod for compatibility? - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40247

Hey there. I would like to ask to maybe include option for longer animation times? The small issue I have is that when the animation is triggered for an extended period of time (usually longer than 60 seconds) it feels repetitive/unnatural a bit. Especially for the animations where there is a clear "prelude" phase.

I changed BJ sets manually to address this - but first, I don't want to take any credit since it's not my mod, and second - I think there are other animations as well, which could be tweaked to be fit for longer animation times.

Attached file just adds more "mid-time" stages to BJ anims therefore making it more natural for longer animation times. Worked with 4.1 version of the mod, I would not recommend to use it if you have short animation times.

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes-BJExtensionsTweaks.7z

32 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

Hey there. I would like to ask to maybe include option for longer animation times? The small issue I have is that when the animation is triggered for an extended period of time (usually longer than 60 seconds) it feels repetitive/unnatural a bit. Especially for the animations where there is a clear "prelude" phase.

I changed BJ sets manually to address this - but first, I don't want to take any credit since it's not my mod, and second - I think there are other animations as well, which could be tweaked to be fit for longer animation times.

Attached file just adds more "mid-time" stages to BJ anims therefore making it more natural for longer animation times. Worked with 4.1 version of the mod, I would not recommend to use it if you have short animation times.

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes-BJExtensionsTweaks.7z 1.29 kB · 0 downloads

For now you can make this changes independently like "erection fix" in post above yours

For now I am not going to implement this, maybe never

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

For now you can make this changes independently like "erection fix" in post above yours

For now I am not going to implement this, maybe never

Sure, no worries. I attached files only to illustrate what I meant. I modify the XML's here and there to fit my taste anyways, but I don't want to publish it because that's your mod.

Hi

I have a request, if possible: can you please add at the end of Leito Doggy 2, the clossed-legs animation from Leito v1 

I mean the animation that plays at second 45+ in this video: https://webmshare.com/WWbMP

That animation was present in Leito v1.4 but was removed/replaced in v2.0. I have tried replacing the hkx but the actors are rotated - something which I think can be fixed by xml, but I don't know how

I believe these are the relevant files

Leito_Doggy_2_A2_S4.hkxLeito_Doggy_2_A1_S4.hkx

Thank you!

10 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi

I have a request, if possible: can you please add at the end of Leito Doggy 2, the clossed-legs animation from Leito v1 

I mean the animation that plays at second 45+ in this video: https://webmshare.com/WWbMP

That animation was present in Leito v1.4 but was removed/replaced in v2.0. I have tried replacing the hkx but the actors are rotated - something which I think can be fixed by xml, but I don't know how

I believe these are the relevant files

Leito_Doggy_2_A2_S4.hkx 62.05 kB · 0 downloads Leito_Doggy_2_A1_S4.hkx 81.44 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you!

If actors are rotated that means it cant be fixed at this moment

Everytime i try a new update for this past 1.2.7z it stops AAF working the latest version atleast made it to 100% AAF install at start up,

previous versions didn't ....example AAF prostitution work autonomously with 1.2 but when i update they just stand there talk a bit then one person walks off back to their home. Could be any number of things i have installed i'm mainly posting this to see if anyone else had the same problem so i can narrow it down. Cheers...Merry Christmas