18 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I have no idea how this can fix your problem, what mod manager you use?

The old one :) NMM

Everything works perfectly :)

Honestly mate, everything is working. No problems at all. Erection, positioning, all the animations including the new ones from Leito :) 

Edited by mishovur
1 hour ago, mishovur said:

The old one :) NMM

Everything works perfectly :)

Honestly mate, everything is working. No problems at all. Erection, positioning, all the animations including the new ones from Leito :) 

everything works perfectly (requires me to reinstall other mods every time I want update some mod)
that is nice that you know how to fix problems you create for yourself

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

everything works perfectly (requires me to reinstall other mods every time I want update some mod)
that is nice that you know how to fix problems you create for yourself

I know what is faster and more convenient for me.

Besides I do challenge you to run Fallout mod manager other then NMM on the system I do.

Or even install it at all :)))

7 hours ago, mishovur said:

Had the same problem, there is an easy fix for it.

When i went back to Leito 2.0a the Mutants had the same problem. So i uninstalled Indarello's patch, reinstalled Creature Resources and Mutated Lust , reinstalled the Patch, and it all worked. Haven't got around to reinstalling Leito 2.1.b yet, but good to know the same fix works. Thanks!

14 hours ago, dosfox said:

I have one female NPC with permanent gush+squirt effect. There is no gush/squirt armor in her inventory. How to fix please?

Try uninstall this mod or disable all installed esp from this mod

It solves your problem? 

Edited by Indarello

I'm having issues with the duration of scenes initiated with AAF SEU while using this mod. All the animations are seemingly normal and initiating any of them through the AAF wizard will play them forever as per usual with no issues but when I use SEU the scenes only last about 20 seconds. I have the duration of scenes set to 120 seconds. I'm not sure what other information to provide for this so if anything else is needed please let me know.

17 hours ago, DrowsyRat said:

I'm having issues with the duration of scenes initiated with AAF SEU while using this mod. All the animations are seemingly normal and initiating any of them through the AAF wizard will play them forever as per usual with no issues but when I use SEU the scenes only last about 20 seconds. I have the duration of scenes set to 120 seconds. I'm not sure what other information to provide for this so if anything else is needed please let me know.

I dont think that this is patch problem

Edited by Indarello
10 hours ago, Indarello said:

I have no idea about this, uninstall my patch then

Sorry for the off-topic, you can not tell me how you can simply create one so that the members of the dogs and dogs of the raiders are always standing, otherwise I do not want to delete your patch very much I like it p.s sorry for my English I am writing through the translator

I have a fairly straight forward question in regards to updating this patch to v9.8...

Issue: I currently have version 9.6 of this patch and everything works fine. However, I would like to install BP70 2.8 as I now see that 9.8 of this patch has updated support for it

Can you please tell me if the following steps would be the best way to proceed:
1) Uninstall this patch
2) Install BP70 2.8
3) Install version 9.8 of this patch

I've had issues with AAF in general after installing new animations and not sure I want to attempt this without minimal guidance. If I have to reinstall everything all over again, I'm not sure it's worth the effort but if I can just use minimal steps such as above I would like to give it a shot. Any feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks

39 minutes ago, norishal22 said:

I have a fairly straight forward question in regards to updating this patch to v9.8...

Issue: I currently have version 9.6 of this patch and everything works fine. However, I would like to install BP70 2.8 as I now see that 9.8 of this patch has updated support for it

Can you please tell me if the following steps would be the best way to proceed:
1) Uninstall this patch
2) Install BP70 2.8
3) Install version 9.8 of this patch

I've had issues with AAF in general after installing new animations and not sure I want to attempt this without minimal guidance. If I have to reinstall everything all over again, I'm not sure it's worth the effort but if I can just use minimal steps such as above I would like to give it a shot. Any feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks

if you use Vortex you can do this steps in any order, just set my patch higher priority then BP70

if you use Nexus mod manager I have no idea what steps you should do, there was nexus mod manager experts that know special rituals to install mods

3 hours ago, worius said:

Sorry for the off-topic, you can not tell me how you can simply create one so that the members of the dogs and dogs of the raiders are always standing, otherwise I do not want to delete your patch very much I like it p.s sorry for my English I am writing through the translator

I dont know what can be a problem for you, I just have creature resource, latest looksmenu and my patch and I have no problems with creatures

Just sometimes creatures may become idle if AAF will accidentally run animation underground or stucked in some wall

And between stages there will be swap to idle for 0.2 sec as workaround to F4 engine I suppose

You should not have other problems if you installed required mods and have all requirements, yes sometimes people just prefer dont install requirements or use old mod manager like Nexus mod manager and they have problems in simple situations

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

I dont know what can be a problem for you, I just have creature resource, latest looksmenu and my patch and I have no problems with creatures

Just sometimes creatures may become idle if AAF will accidentally run animation underground or stucked in some wall

And between stages there will be swap to idle for 0.2 sec as workaround to F4 engine I suppose

You should not have other problems if you installed required mods and have all requirements, yes sometimes people just prefer dont install requirements or use old mod manager like Nexus mod manager and they have problems in simple situations

Thanks for the answer, and about your patch it is simply gorgeous, I have not seen the best one yet, thanks for your work.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:07 PM, Indarello said:

the last thing you can try is to install this with higher priority then patch, it will replace meshes with blank files, probably will fix your problem

meshes.7z 900 B · 12 downloads

yes it works on the player. but I found that cwss4 redux has a naked ring, leito animation carpet version has another naked ring, sometimes after an animation the PNJ finds himself with all or almost equipped, either she finds herself completely naked or their body sparkles until they remove the rings manually. the whole of it is mods with no strip item, always posse a confli with the rings. Is it necessary to sort out and delete some mods?
58 minutes ago, pére-vitine said:
yes it works on the player. but I found that cwss4 redux has a naked ring, leito animation carpet version has another naked ring, sometimes after an animation the PNJ finds himself with all or almost equipped, either she finds herself completely naked or their body sparkles until they remove the rings manually. the whole of it is mods with no strip item, always posse a confli with the rings. Is it necessary to sort out and delete some mods?
Here is your answer, you just need to:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________stop using this stupid scroll function and write normal messages _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 hours ago, Indarello said:
Here is your answer, you just need to:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________stop using this stupid scroll function and write normal messages _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry, it would be so much easier if I could write in my language, and with 2 clicks my post was fully translated. so indeed, being forced to write / translate / copy paste because of laziness or the inability to translate a sentence directly sometimes generates a bug.

Something wrong after I uninstall 9.7 and install 9.8, AAF stuck at 68% at beginning.

Not sure it's a rare mod conflict happening to me, switching back to 9.7 works fine.

Thanks for your work and hope that would help.

Edited by yl9345
2 hours ago, yl9345 said:

Something wrong after I uninstall 9.7 and install 9.8, AAF stuck at 68% at beginning.

Not sure it's a rare mod conflict happening to me, switching back to 9.7 works fine.

Thanks for your work and hope that would help.

Mod manager? 

40 minutes ago, yl9345 said:

Vortex

In Data/AAF/aaf_settings.ini
set:
debug_on                        = true        ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = true        ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.
debug_to_papyrus_log            = true        ; Sends AAF information/warnings/errors to a log file found at: ".../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/"

and send errors 

Edited by Indarello