This is an awesome mod! Been using it for a long time and enjoy the on-going changes.

I noticed that if I dismiss the follower, boredom gets reset. Anyway to keep boredom for same follower? Easy to minimize increasing boredom - periodically dismiss and the re-employ. And maybe a mechanic that adds punishment debt if follower is dismissed and re-employed within a short time frame.

Any thought on adding debt based on how much they are carrying for you? I'm here to fight, not carry your stuff!

Any possible future mechanic that happens when the follower becomes aroused? They need to blow off steam? Or if they see the PC become aroused?

For deals, possible to add tie in devices/armor for MME (living armor/parasite)?

Thanks again for this mod!

27 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Any thought on adding debt based on how much they are carrying for you? I'm here to fight, not carry your stuff!

That's an interesting idea, but how to separate that from their gear? Items they are using/wearing is easy enough, but what about a bow they might use, or mods that the follower swap outfits for situations?

It's something to think about anyway.

There is a simple way, i think : add debt each time you use the dialogue "i want to give/take stuff". So you have to think twice before using it.

I have another suggestion, but maybe not a easy thing to add : each time your follower force you to have sex (protitution, etc ...), NPC must reach orgasm with SLSO, or debt is added. Same thing with the cursed vial thing, no "fluid" without SLSO orgasm.

And this could be another deal, give 1/2/3 (for stage 1/2/3) orgasm to an NPC (and/or creatures) each day, which could be an interessing thing when it conlfict with chastity belt/gag deal (or when this item are added with another way).

Another deal could be : some random day (for example if rand(5)<=1), you dont have the right to have sex at all, or a little debt is added each time. This could add some conflict too with some deals, and other mod. For exemple survival with the cum addiction, or the random rape thing from DCL.

Again another deal (i dont know if it is possible) : you would have to use the prostitution dialogue from DCL 1/2/3 time each day, or ... more debt.

One random "action" could be to be reported to the guard by your follower (with the DCL prison stuff in mind), when you have a bounty and when you are near a guard. DF event would be paused, but the debt would continue to increase.

Well that is just some idea.

8 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

There is a simple way, i think : add debt each time you use the dialogue "i want to give/take stuff". So you have to think twice before using it.

A pain to do for EFF though. Would probably have to disable some EFF functionality.

Special cases for the other managers too.

10 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

I have another suggestion, but maybe not a easy thing to add : each time your follower force you to have sex (protitution, etc ...), NPC must reach orgasm with SLSO, or debt is added. Same thing with the cursed vial thing, no "fluid" without SLSO orgasm.

Easier than the equipment.  Prostitution in DF is a bit weak though, probably there are other things to fix in it first.

11 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

Again another deal (i dont know if it is possible) : you would have to use the prostitution dialogue from DCL 1/2/3 time each day, or ... more debt.

This sort of pattern is how I've done the new modular deals (skooma, sex, milking, spanking).

Improving DF prostitution is more useful than adding a DCL dependency. Some people use other prostitution mods and most are better than DCL.

14 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

One random "action" could be to be reported to the guard by your follower (with the DCL prison stuff in mind), when you have a bounty and when you are near a guard. DF event would be paused, but the debt would continue to increase.

This seems especially unfair, but I guess some people might like it.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

A pain to do for EFF though. Would probably have to disable s

ome EFF functionality.

Special cases for the other managers too.

I didnt think of this mod, as i never use it.

Easier than the equipment.  Prostitution in DF is a bit weak though, probably there are other things to fix in it first.

This sort of pattern is how I've done the new modular deals (skooma, sex, milking, spanking).

Improving DF prostitution is more useful than adding a DCL dependency. Some people use other prostitution mods and most are better than DCL.

I agree with you , but well i was just thinking of the most simple way to add things.

There is no real good prostituion mod. That is a bit strange as there are so more complex mod, like yours.

A good mod would have these features, or these features added to a mod like radiant prostitution.

• Reward linked to SLSO.
  •  Some kind of gambling, you ask for a certain amount (ie 20 - 50 -100 - 200), could scale a little with level. Mod would make a random weighted. For example : rand (200) + (0.5*Sex level*rand(50)). Just an example, would need tweaking.

Where :  sex level is between 1 and 4, linked to sex experience of SLSO or SL or a intern counter, linked to each town.  The result then would be deacreased with some malus like

- cum level addiction [1-5] x rand (5),

- skooma level addiction [1-5]x rand (5) ,

- creature corruption level [1-5] x rand (5),

- cheap whore level[1-5] x rand (20)

Lets say you choose 100 septims. And result of the rand is "A", the hidden max amount the NPC is willing to pay.

If A > 100*2, you are considered as a cheap whore. Lower resistance, 50% chance to not being payed but raped instead. Increase cheap whore level

If 100 < A < 100 * 2. You get reward. You get the right price. Decrease cheap whore level

If 100/2< A < 100. NPC go away. You are a litle too expensive.

If A < 100/2. NPC think you are a delusional girl and rape your character. But give you some gold, on the ground (like in the please help me features). Lower resistance. Vastly increase cheap whore level.

Each time NPC have a 12 or 24h hour cooldown (to prevent spam and ruin the mod)

This way, and with wisely choosen number in the rand formula, you know at max level, without malus, max reward is more or less guarantee, with max malus, 50 is almost guarantee, but 100 have only 50% chance but with low chance of hard  punishment .... With always some gambling. There was a mod like this one for oblivion.

And a deal would be to make 500 gold in 24h without leaving the town, Trigger randomly when you enter a town. With the timer you would have to take some risk.

If you fail, debt is added and/or the existing whoring event is triggered.

I wish i could make this, would be maybe possible with a lot of time and dedication. But whatever you add in the future version, it will still be greatly appreciated features.

And sorry for my broken english, i try to make efforts.

13 hours ago, gurdilhfkk said:

There is no real good prostituion mod.

I somewhat agree. There are mods that do different things, but their goals are not what I like.

Sex Worker's Life has some interesting ideas, but no quest-style content or pimping.

Radiant Prostitution has the house visit quests, and military camps, but no regular clients, lubes or diseases, and pimping is only half-done.

ME had a lot of things, but it isn't a practical option due to stability and compatibility issues.

TDF is mainly about player-pimp scenarios and the player-side is cursory.

As DF always has a follower available, it should have the follower pimping out the player in a practical way, to make money.

Instead, the DF Whore Deal has the follower asking for a pittance, and setting things up so the PC gets robbed anyway. 

And in enslavement mode, the follower asks nothing at all (though accepts donations). It seems a waste of a valuable slave.

I would like to add an alternative to the Whore Deal that would be a classic deal. We'll see...

You could pick either the original or the new one in the MCM, or both, in which case it would be random but they'd be exclusive.

A first draft:

Spoiler

Level 1 - Follower pimps out the PC around once-per-day, or less ... only if you enter an inn.

Level 2 - Whore outfit required in town. NPCs may approach because of it. Includes whore collar you can wear even when naked.

Level 3 - Follower pimps out the PC multiple times per day. NPC approaches are increased. Must wear training plugs outside of town.

Level 3 (alt) - As above, but uses slavetat integration to put WHORE tattoos all over the PC. Follower adds tattoos gradually, then continues to refresh them.

If you're wearing devices due to deals, maybe a chance that customers pay extra.

DFs already demand money regularly from PC, so no need for any extra mechanics there.

A percentage of cash goes to directly pay your debt.

The follower collects the money, and pays any required cut to the innkeeper, so less fiddly dialog steps than RP etc.

PC may consider this is a good deal, as it helps them pay off their regular debt, but would be pretty hard on willpower.

SLSO integration optional - no orgasm, unhappy customer.

BiS integration optional - filthy PC makes customers expect low prices.

Customers cannot rape and run, but can complain to the follower. Outcome depends on follower disposition.

If your debt is low, or you have credit, they may be more inclined to let the customer have a freebie, or even a second go.

It's by no means intended as a replacement for a prostitution mod, but less of a "joke deal" than the current one, which is mainly for laughs/humiliation.

Similar conceptually to what's in the roadmap, but bringing back the whore outfit and plugs.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I somewhat agree. There are mods that do different things, but their goals are not what I like.

Sex Worker's Life has some interesting ideas, but no quest-style content or pimping.

Radiant Prostitution has the house visit quests, and military camps, but no regular clients, lubes or diseases, and pimping is only half-done.

ME had a lot of things, but it isn't a practical option due to stability and compatibility issues.

TDF is mainly about player-pimp scenarios and the player-side is cursory.

Reveal hidden contents

Level 1 - Follower pimps out the PC around once-per-day, or less ... only if you enter an inn.

Level 2 - Whore outfit required in town. NPCs may approach because of it. Includes whore collar you can wear even when naked.

Level 3 - Follower pimps out the PC multiple times per day. NPC approaches are increased. Must wear training plugs outside of town.

Level 3 (alt) - As above, but uses slavetat integration to put WHORE tattoos all over the PC. Follower adds tattoos gradually, then continues to refresh them.

If you're wearing devices due to deals, maybe a chance that customers pay extra.

DFs already demand money regularly from PC, so no need for any extra mechanics there.

A percentage of cash goes to directly pay your debt.

The follower collects the money, and pays any required cut to the innkeeper, so less fiddly dialog steps than RP etc.

PC may consider this is a good deal, as it helps them pay off their regular debt, but would be pretty hard on willpower.

SLSO integration optional - no orgasm, unhappy customer.

BiS integration optional - filthy PC makes customers expect low prices.

Customers cannot rape and run, but can complain to the follower. Outcome depends on follower disposition.

If your debt is low, or you have credit, they may be more inclined to let the customer have a freebie, or even a second go.

It's by no means intended as a replacement for a prostitution mod, but less of a "joke deal" than the current one, which is mainly for laughs/humiliation.

i disagree about radiant prostitution. it has approaching with a lot of mcm options, it has use nearby beds,  the client says what he wants and the pc can decline it and offer something else. the pimp / Innkeeper gets a part of the money, which is adjustable in mcm.  I would say, if you are happy with oral, vaginal and anal sex on single clients, this is the mod to go.

the authors who took that mod over added quests to go into threesomes and creature sex and that was the wrong way to go. once you done the quest you are annoyed when getting it again. Actually cursed loot shows how easy threesome can be added to the sortiment.

there is no mod for creatures, animal mansion tried it, but... too much for here, no pee and scat at all, which is common in high society sex, and then slavery a great failure everywhere. Maria Eden 2.01 was near to implement it, but never get out of the buggy phase. though you can play it if you play this part and only this.

Actually i use DF as Pimp, and it is not my regular follower. He stays in tavern or home. The money, that has to be paid daily for the follower IS the pimps money. So if Lupine wants to implement prostitution to the mod, she can start at the very beginning, hiring a follower or fall into a pimp.

To do all the work other mods already have done is a lot of work and will propably suck the energy so it will be halfdone like all other p mods. Be aware of that danger.

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Sounds fun, but I don't even know if PoP can work that way.

create a bounty, thats all. the rest the guards do.

one critic about DF here. It is too easy to pay the money and dont come into deals.  the boredom is one thing, Luring into dd may be another.

the way DCUR handled it in solification is very clever. the pc gets higher prices wearing dd and get a bonus from the pimp for doing so. in DCUR the pimp / innkeeper gives the dd for free, mostly take them back afterwards.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

It is too easy to pay the money and dont come into deals. 

Adjust the follower's daily fee configuration in the upward direction.

But in most cases boredom will get you anyway, or accumulating resistance fatigue.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

in DCUR the pimp / innkeeper gives the dd for free, mostly take them back afterwards.

Mostly? They mostly come at night... mostly.

???

quick question.

it's mentioned that DF won't work with followers with their own custom AI. how can someone tell if there is a custom AI or not in a custom follower if the description page doesn't say anything ?

i am specifically looking at the Red Sonja follower on Nexus (i'm a huge RJ fan for over 30 years lol), and would love to be able to use her as my follower with DF if possible.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Adjust the follower's daily fee configuration in the upward direction.

But in most cases boredom will get you anyway, or accumulating resistance fatigue.

Mostly? They mostly come at night... mostly.

???

Haha na gut, wenn du unbedingt in meiner Sprache schreiben willst, können wir gerne machen.

About Pop : Inte is probably open for such new ideas and will help a bit. i am sure with a little script it should be possible to get the Devious Follower as Jailer.  That would be great.

The reason why could be a new dialogue line where pc refuse to pay and do anything anymore.

I had a look into the complaint some people raise that they cannot get followers to "hello" and speak the "Let's go..." words that trigger the quest start.

I was able to duplicate this for the narrow scenario of making a new game the immediately recruiting a follower.

The follower would not hello, no matter what I did.

However, saving and loading that game resulted in the follower working as expected almost right away.

This issue with dialog not working is common when you update a mod, but apparently it can also impact mods loaded into new games.

So, if you make a new game, I recommend saving and loading at least once. You need to do this to kick some quests that rely on OnLoad anyway, and this is likely also an issue with DF.

It will not be running its periodic updates if you haven't loaded at least once, and thus it won't work properly.

I will see if I can fix that. It would be better if DF didn't auto start, but fixing that would be another big chore most people wouldn't appreciate.

I've added a new dialog that should allow you to actively poke a new follower if they won't hello.

Also, rewritten the payout mechanic so it should work consistently for everyone. Let's see :) 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:27 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

quick question.

it's mentioned that DF won't work with followers with their own custom AI. how can someone tell if there is a custom AI or not in a custom follower if the description page doesn't say anything ?

i am specifically looking at the Red Sonja follower on Nexus (i'm a huge RJ fan for over 30 years lol), and would love to be able to use her as my follower with DF if possible.

took a look at it.  it should work as it uses the vanilla follower system.  might have a few issues with the extra stuff.

try it and see it about the best advice i can give you.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

how can someone tell if there is a custom AI or not in a custom follower if the description page doesn't say anything ?

In almost every case where the mod description says nothing, the follower uses the vanilla follower system.

The number of mods that do not use the vanilla follower system is low, and confined to a few super-followers like Inigo.

Even Recorder is vanilla.

AFAIK, every follower mod that doesn't use vanilla, explicitly states that it does not use it.

The many hundreds of follower mods that have nothing to say on the subject are completely vanilla.

Most follower mods have no AI changes at all, they are pure visuals.

A good few start with relationship set to Lover by default (which bugs me), but that isn't an AI change and won't have any meaningful impact on DF.

While it would have been helpful to include a link to the follower in question, I was able to find what I think you are asking about - though there's a good chance there is more than one Red Sonja themed follower on Nexus - and it looks completely vanilla to me. That said, if you are a Red Sonja fan, I suspect there are better red-headed armored bikini wearing follower visuals than that one - the main thing it seems to have going for it is a casual attitude to copyright IP.

It appears to be a visual change with a few combat perks added. If you want followers with fixed perks and advancement, a follower framework is usually a better way to get it. If you want one in a pretty armored bikini, you may find a "naked" follower and Bikini Ascend works out better. The new C5Key Glorious Gatti Armor is another good option and really nails the Hyperborean vibe, and there are also Melodic armors that might suit, such as Drake Hunter, Fantasy Ornaments, Elita, Lilikh Extra, or Zealoth (minus the hat).

Please consider more options for forcing a deal upon the player. For example, can only pay off debt X times before a deal is needed. And the counter continues if follower dismissed and rehired.

Variations: Maybe, everytime debt is due a check is made against willpower and if fail, deal required. Or every X times.

Also, more bad things happen to player from follower if bored until deal is taken. Less extreme than a deal but enough encouragement to take a deal more often.

With various mods also reducing resistance/will power, would love to see consequences from follower.