22 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Please consider more options for forcing a deal upon the player. For example, can only pay off debt X times before a deal is needed. And the counter continues if follower dismissed and rehired.

There is a feature like this already. Not quite the same, but you are blocked from paying the follower and must take deals.

24 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Also, more bad things happen to player from follower if bored until deal is taken.

But bad things stop the follower being so bored :) 

Seriously, that's how that works.

There is a consequence for boredom.

I'd like to add more but boredom is a work in progress. Also, more consequences for low willpower probably more interesting.

Including consequences that may apply even if you don't have a DF.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There is a feature like this already. Not quite the same, but you are blocked from paying the follower and must take deals.

But bad things stop the follower being so bored :) 

Seriously, that's how that works.

There is a consequence for boredom.

I'd like to add more but boredom is a work in progress. Also, more consequences for low willpower probably more interesting.

Including consequences that may apply even if you don't have a DF.

Bored guards

So I uninstalled, waited 3hrs, ran savetool, and reinstalled, which fixed the menu.  After adjusting settings, the same bug came back.  Now I have a screenshot!

Spoiler

image.png.9e471d8754bc3f19a5399d493fedf76e.png

It seems that resetting the mod fixes the menu too, but also ya know, resets the mod...  Also, deep debt was not disabled. 

The modular deal menu seems kinda wonky in general.  Not game breaking, but not seeming to work as intended.  In the settings it says 3 deals to use, which I assume means 3 deal "sets", but if I lower deals to use to 1 or 2, it does not let me lower to only 1-2 possible sets.  For example 4 available level 1-2 deals and 2 level 3.  It seems like the mod requires 9 deals (3 sets?) to function, including "deal options" deals.  But even with 6 deal options deals selected (2 sets) I could not limit modular deals to 1 AND limit options to only 1 possible set.  Maybe this is intentional?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Aren't guards always bored?

Boredom measures follower boredom, so it has no bearing on how guards feel, and shouldn't.

That's exactly it. Guards are bored, that's a given. But I was kinda guessing at your reference to the consequences of running around with a low willpower when without a follower. You are a target for passing NPCs..

But now that I think about that. I am getting into the area of other mods.

4 hours ago, Trill0 said:

So I uninstalled, waited 3hrs, ran savetool, and reinstalled, which fixed the menu.  After adjusting settings, the same bug came back.  Now I have a screenshot!

Hide contents

image.png.9e471d8754bc3f19a5399d493fedf76e.png

It seems that resetting the mod fixes the menu too, but also ya know, resets the mod...  Also, deep debt was not disabled.

Yeah, had that same blank menu after pausing the mod and trying to resume later on.

3 hours ago, bishlapped said:

That's exactly it. Guards are bored, that's a given. But I was kinda guessing at your reference to the consequences of running around with a low willpower when without a follower. You are a target for passing NPCs..

Guards may cause you problems if you have low willpower.

Some have complained about how much...

1 hour ago, Trill0 said:

I had also paused and resumed at some point, and did notice it shortly after.

19 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yeah, had that same blank menu after pausing the mod and trying to resume later on.

I have an idea that the problem is a crucial variable getting set to zero. Why, I'm not sure.

I was working on the modular deals menu last night, so I'm in that area now, and may as well see if I can reproduce this and fix it.

Just out of curiosity, in a game with the blank deals menu, try this in the console:

setpqv _DFlowModDealController DealsBuilt 17

Does it make your menu come back?

I may as well get started on my changelist for 2.13:

Added:

• Remove Follower debug menu item
  • Add Boredom debug menu item
  • New modular deals skeleton
  • Spanking deal
  • Sex deal
  • Skooma deal
  • Amulet/Circlet/Ring deals

Fixed:

• Can properly part ways with followers after paying off all debt
  • Can hurry-up the start of the devious quest if it's not triggering itself
  • Can recruit vanilla hirelings properly
  • Can hire new followers or hirelings after parting ways with a follower
  • Forced starts that are supposed to catch bug conditions can actually run
  • Pause should properly disable active modular deals
  • Restart should properly restore previously active modular deals
  • Enable/disable modular deal updates menu state properly

Still to do:

• Milking deal implementation
  • Key deal implementation
  • Rewrite entire deal negotiation dialog system so that modular deals are described and are refusable (partially done).
  • Check Mjoll hiring.
  • Follower complains about town collar when you're wearing prisoner chains.
  • Tail description says it's exhausting, but it isn't.
  • Mittens not fitted if wearing gloves (but some dialog?)
  • Magic slave mittens updates controlled by quest stage, should be controlled by keyword.
  • ResetQuests in MCM sets wrong value for resist and does not clear debt (the latter is probably necessary). It should also reset follower count.
  • On enslave, such as SS, should remove all followers in frameworks, devious or otherwise.
  • In modular deals offered as barter deals, PC with belt and gag just fails out - should not be offered in the first place.
  • Test games, especially jacket games.
  • Check all (Force)EquipDevice calls.
  • Forced potion MCM option does not work?
  • Heels to go with warmth outfit? (Heels exist already, but aren't enforced).

Just out of curiosity, in a game with the blank deals menu, try this in the console:

sorry, cannot test that - my savegames were so f*cked up that I dumped that PC and started a new one.

Still to do:

• Tail description says it's exhausting, but it isn't.

Ha! I was always wondering what I'm missing. Am curious what that will be.

Thanks for your work and commitment to this mod!

29 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

it is nice you allow to take off dd in dungeons. But dragons are not in dungeons. neither giants.

I hope your sturdy follower can protect you should such monsters assail you!

I don't have any easy solutions to this ... giants, at least, are easy to avoid.

Dragons ... possibly there's some answer ...

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

After testing, I was expecting to either be able to say that this worked or did nothing.  Instead I got... this:

Spoiler

image.png.47c6428b82e2024f0d7248f19c8ae18f.pngimage.png.71e72534782c50c3fdd9e2c4887b423e.png

Hovering over the new level 3 text reads nothing.  This result was repeatable.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I hope your sturdy follower can protect you should such monsters assail you!

I don't have any easy solutions to this ... giants, at least, are easy to avoid.

Dragons ... possibly there's some answer ...

there is an easy solution to this, i already told you : City Gates    keep all DD inside cities and game runs well, ....except ...Mmmmmmmpppfff !

Hey Lupine, I was having a look at the dwarven cuirass mod and saw that you asked if you could add it into DF as a DD. Did you ever get around to making that a reality? If not, is it still a plan for the future or have you given up on that idea?

On 8/18/2020 at 4:39 AM, NikkiW said:

Hey Lupine, I was having a look at the dwarven cuirass mod and saw that you asked if you could add it into DF as a DD. Did you ever get around to making that a reality? If not, is it still a plan for the future or have you given up on that idea?

Been too busy to worry about it. The front page of the mod now says you can do anything with it, so permission seems ok.

There's also the variations mod now...

It would make a nice "game" I think.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

if i addtofaction xxx to the follower, so he acts also as the pimp of cursed loot or radiant protitution, will that conflict ?

It won't conflict, but payment you make to the follower via DF dialogs will not help with any other payments you need to make.

Also, if you are in gold control mode, you might have trouble accumulating cash to pay off obligations from other mods.

Not impossible, but certainly more difficult.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

My devious follower has me wearing a gag, but its not being worn correctly and not sure how to fix it.

Reveal hidden contents

20200821080425_1.jpg.37d786711ad70d646155d0be6cdebecd.jpg

What a beauty !  You need an open Mouth Hotkey. there is one in MAria Eden 2.01 and one in Sexlab Survival.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:23 PM, Lupine00 said:

Been too busy to worry about it. The front page of the mod now says you can do anything with it, so permission seems ok.

There's also the variations mod now...

It would make a nice "game" I think.

Yeah I saw the variations mod and I like those models a lot it's just a shame they're not DD's. Being locked in to the cuirass makes the most sense to me but I have zero idea how to attach the DD functions as it would be multiple effects from one device. The face covering/mask could not only work as a gag but could have a way to "speak" for you (using Fus ro doh) to proposition others to "enjoy" the PC

I agree it could make a good game or even go together with your idea for a Boss Follower, you have full control most of the time but your DF has a remote device that takes over and you lose control similar to being paraded in POP or "positioned" for others to use and abuse. Hopefully one day you might have time to come back to it.

BTW I am really looking forward to the lactacid/milking deals, being forced into the milking machines or to wear a milking cuirass sounds great, possibly even to pay off a small amount of debt from selling the milk (at least that would be how your DF would sell you on the idea in the first place). Not a fan of any of the breast feeding animations that I have seen, they just look too silly imo so unless there are some good ones I hope there can be toggles (you do like your toggles and we appreciate them) for various methods of milking.

I'm doing a brand new skyrim and mods install in a new system so haven't tried many of the newer mods on LL but have kept up with posts in topics. Which combat defeat solution would you suggest to go along with DFC the best if at all? I'm between DCL or DiD, possibly Defeat with some extra plugins. Not going to use DAYMOYL.

You mentioned in an earlier post about you currently using NFF with a minimal install and setup. Is it possible for you to share more details and maybe some screenshots of the NFF mcm? Not sure what to turn off or leave on to get the most out of DFC and not spoil it.

Keep up the amazing work Lupine x

3 minutes ago, NikkiW said:

BTW I am really looking forward to the lactacid/milking deals, being forced into the milking machines or to wear a milking cuirass sounds great, possibly even to pay off a small amount of debt from selling the milk (at least that would be how your DF would sell you on the idea in the first place). Not a fan of any of the breast feeding animations that I have seen, they just look too silly imo so unless there are some good ones I hope there can be toggles (you do like your toggles and we appreciate them) for various methods of milking.

With the lactacid deal, the follower only makes you drink lactacid when you ask for it, but if you don't ask often enough, you get a punishment.

The skooma deal works the same way. It means you don't have things happen at ridiculous moments.

With the milking, my current plan is that you will have to give the follower a certain amount of milk, and if you have a cuirass, or go in a machine, it goes directly to the follower, but I still need to sort out exactly how that will work. Ed86 wasn't 100% sure on the best way himself. If it comes to it, I'll make a patch so it can work, but hopefully there's a mechanic within MME that will do it.

Milking and key deal are still left to sort out.

Playing my first long game with DF since the big update. I really like the shifting of most things to being a percentage of the daily rate, it's instantly intuitive and I haven't needed to fiddle with the MCM very much in about thirty hours of play. The cost calculator tab is also great.

A few questions:

- stumbled upon a situation in gold control: bought a bunch of spells, wanted to asked my DF for more, but when I entered into the "About my gold..." dialog my gold was automatically replenished to the daily limit, allowing me to spend even more credit without actually asking for more. This seems like an unintended interaction. I wonder if it's possible to just have the gold 'update' take away any excess, but not replenish if the PC's held gold is below the limit?

- is there anything other than paying the DF that adds to resistance fatigue?

- are lives only spent for device removal and on combat bleedout, and is one life lost per instance of combat bleedout? I have daily lives set to 3, and I'm noticing that often if the follower is downed once he becomes tired. It's possible that I'm just not paying close enough attention to my DF in fights, but thought I'd ask.

- are there any significant consequences to setting the billing interval to a very short duration like 2-4 hours?