17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

With the milking, my current plan is that you will have to give the follower a certain amount of milk, and if you have a cuirass, or go in a machine, it goes directly to the follower, but I still need to sort out exactly how that will work. Ed86 wasn't 100% sure on the best way himself. If it comes to it, I'll make a patch so it can work, but hopefully there's a mechanic within MME that will do it.

There is the auto sell option, is there any way to use that and have the gold go straight to the DF? Then the value just needs to to tweaked.

21 hours ago, Hiderius said:

My devious follower has me wearing a gag, but its not being worn correctly and not sure how to fix it.

Reveal hidden contents

20200821080425_1.jpg.37d786711ad70d646155d0be6cdebecd.jpg

common DD related bug, there is a patch that someone posted in the DD thread a while back to fix this.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, zarantha said:
21 hours ago, Buridan said:

- stumbled upon a situation in gold control: bought a bunch of spells, wanted to asked my DF for more, but when I entered into the "About my gold..." dialog my gold was automatically replenished to the daily limit, allowing me to spend even more credit without actually asking for more. This seems like an unintended interaction. I wonder if it's possible to just have the gold 'update' take away any excess, but not replenish if the PC's held gold is below the limit?

Well, that's how Lozeak made it. It's not trying to stop you using your gold, it's just trying to limit how much you hold.

The up-side is that it limits how much can be stolen.

Also, the amount you can hold declines each time you change cell etc.

What is ... interesting is that you're given gold even if it takes you into debt, and maybe that ought to be an option.

But taking you into debt is to the follower's benefit, usually.

- is there anything other than paying the DF that adds to resistance fatigue?

Not that I know of.

- are lives only spent for device removal and on combat bleedout, and is one life lost per instance of combat bleedout? I have daily lives set to 3, and I'm noticing that often if the follower is downed once he becomes tired. It's possible that I'm just not paying close enough attention to my DF in fights, but thought I'd ask.

There are some things that use lives besides that, but it's so case-by-case I can't remember off the top of my head what they are.

Also, if you have low willpower, lives are used for some things that drain will.

- are there any significant consequences to setting the billing interval to a very short duration like 2-4 hours?

It changes the details of how some things will work out. Interest mainly.

Mostly in an obvious way.

You can set it short, or long, whatever feels right, it won't turn the game upside down.

10 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Any chance to add to the devious follower the ability to randomly turn on and off the MC's vibrating plugs and piercings (like how the spank that ass has a chance to turn it on)?

Piercings are triggered if you have the piercing deal.

Plugs, I can't remember, maybe no support, or maybe ownership deal will trigger them.

5 hours ago, NikkiW said:

There is the auto sell option, is there any way to use that and have the gold go straight to the DF?

The mechanic for giving to an NPC is a little different, but it would be similar, but auto-sell option in the MME MCM would have no bearing on it.

I´m not sure if I found a bug or if my setup has a hiccup. Maybe others are able to confirm my observation.

During my style of play, I want to get rid of followers. They just are annoying buggers with no sense of sneaking. With devious followers this does change. I try to make settings I´m still able to payoff my followers. Because currently I´m playing with Slaverun, Simple Slavery (more than Slaverun and DF as outcome possible) and AFT I sometimes feel the need to add a follower to my list again. If a follower is dismissed before, he will never charge a debt again if he is asked to follow again. I tried this with a new game more than once with always the same result.

Another problem is Simple Slavery, but this is already mentioned on the mod site. For me DF will instantly crash after I payed my slavery. Sometimes one deal is left, after the payoff. The follower will become dismissible but one deal will go on. I used to check this with the Slutdeal. Without having an active follower still I got the hand on the shoulder forced dialogue.

regards

Rogwar

11 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

If a follower is dismissed before, he will never charge a debt again if he is asked to follow again. I tried this with a new game more than once with always the same result.

Do you mean hirelings that require a fee to hire?

Or are you referring to re-hiring followers blocking them from (a) becoming DFs, or (b) updating their DF debt when a DF?

There are some irksome bugs around follower dismissal and re-hiring in 2.12

You may be able to diagnose one set of problems with:

show PlayerFollowerCount

If you have no followers, this should be zero.

If you have a follower (or multiple followers) this should be one.

You can fix with:

set PlayerFollowerCount to 0

or

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Do you mean hirelings that require a fee to hire?

Or are you referring to re-hiring followers blocking them from (a) becoming DFs, or (b) updating their DF debt when a DF?

There are some irksome bugs around follower dismissal and re-hiring in 2.12

You may be able to diagnose one set of problems with:

show PlayerFollowerCount

If you have no followers, this should be zero.

If you have a follower (or multiple followers) this should be one.

You can fix with:

or

Doesn´t matter. Today  I played around with DF again. The irksome bugs read more than impenetrable bug jungle ;) I like google translations.

Fun aside: It doesn´t matter if I use a hireling or Lydia or Chloe (DCL) or Zora (iNPC). The whole debt / punishment debt number is not working in a way it would be logical. Sometimes a punishment debt is resulting in paying the whole debt. A few minutes ago Zora was meant to observe my arm and leg cuffs. I only had leg cuffs. Result: My debt >1000 Septims was zeroed. Next time I should get a debt added from the 8 hour working day I got only a small piece of it. Instead of >300 septims I got only 54 to pay.

If I´ll find the time I´ll have a look at the code. But there seems to be a big mess going on in these scripts.

The console commands are known (the iNPC followercount too) and in fact there seems to be no issue. The MCM figure is updating AFT Followers perfectly fine. Doesn´t matter where the follower is coming from (Vanilla, DCL, iNPC). There is something different messed up.

Note aside: Simple Slavery+ and Slut Deal from DF seem to mess up, too. I cannot always reproduce the bug, but sometimes the hireling I got sent to, for my slavery term left the Slut Deal active after paying the debt. Maybe during the next week, I will take a closer look and come up with a real description and not some halfbaked assumptions.

12 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

If I´ll find the time I´ll have a look at the code. But there seems to be a big mess going on in these scripts.

Sounds like you somehow set some scale factor negative that should only be positive.

But your experiences in no way resemble mine, or most player for that matter.

Or you are observing some very specific condition that most people don't.

I've played a lot of hours with 2.12.3 and punishment debt works as expected for me.

Personally, I find it almost impossible to dismiss a follower on my main machine in 2.12.X.

On my dev machine, which is potato slow, I can dismiss them nearly always.

In any case, I fixed that issue for 2.13. Dismissal and hireling hireing and re-hiring seems to work as it should for that release.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Personally, I find it almost impossible to dismiss a follower on my main machine in 2.12.X.

On my dev machine, which is potato slow, I can dismiss them nearly always.

Oh damn... stupid me. You´re right. I just took a look in the dismiss dialog in TESEdit and what happens in game after using the dialog. I cannot completely dismiss the follower. He will always tell me: 'I hope you enjoyed our time together as much as I did. I'll think of you while I'm spending the money I made. It's time for us to part ways.' what is part of the dismissal dialog. AFT is doing the dismissal but DF not. Thanks for the heads up. I thought it is just a nice dialog feature ?

I'll have a look at the settings to in a few minutes.

Guest AthenaESIV

What's the current workaround to dismissing a follower that will not fucking go away... lol

Debt is zero, Im using EFF, and the follower is Janessa.

About to set protection to nothing and kill her in the console or maybe just uninstall DF and play without it. Total pain in the ass. tyty for any advice

On 8/26/2020 at 2:40 PM, AthenaESIV said:

What's the current workaround to dismissing a follower that will not fucking go away... lol

Debt is zero, Im using EFF, and the follower is Janessa.

About to set protection to nothing and kill her in the console or maybe just uninstall DF and play without it. Total pain in the ass. tyty for any advice

I had an issue with trying to get rid of a follower just today as of this writing.  First try in the console set playerfollowercount to 0   .   If that doesn't work, I just attacked my follower and after a certain amount of dmg they will unfollow you.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:40 AM, AthenaESIV said:

Pause the mod.

Sack the follower.

Reset the mod.

Unpause the mod.

Reset the mod again, for luck.

Set playerfollowercount to 0 in the console.

If you have a framework, you will want to get rid of them through that and reset the followerframework too.

Guest AthenaESIV
9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Pause the mod.

Sack the follower.

Reset the mod.

Unpause the mod.

Reset the mod again, for luck.

Set playerfollowercount to 0 in the console.

If you have a framework, you will want to get rid of them through that and reset the followerframework too.

Will try that next time for sure, I just went back to an older save this time. Tyty though o/

@Lupine00

is it possible / feasable / not overly complex

to have followers switch and taking over (temporarly maybe) all the previous follower deals, debts and condition?

(dps follower to tank follower)

Reason: sometimes a certain follower or hireling is better suited for a certain quest or chain of events, so being able to switch to that follower (in this mod, i know mhiyh or EFF and co) seems a bit more "easy and less time consuming" than :

-pay off the deals-pay off th debt-sack-sack from the framework-hire a new one (all of this while trying to avoid being gangraped at every step) 

Cheers

6 hours ago, sshar22 said:

is it possible / feasable / not overly complex

to have followers switch and taking over (temporarly maybe) all the previous follower deals, debts and condition?

Not terribly hard. The main issue is immersion; I couldn't quite see how to handle that side of it.

Something else that occurred to me was changing the active follower if you have multiple followers.

37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Not terribly hard. The main issue is immersion; I couldn't quite see how to handle that side of it.

Something else that occurred to me was changing the active follower if you have multiple followers.

Well, on the immersion side, I see the followers ( especially combined with SLS and SLR) as a sort of "hidden guild/racket" so, the moment you are not anymore in total control (bigger debt) the current follower could say "hey I'm taking a day off, you (follower x) tag along with her and bring her back safe and sound in a couple of days". 

Meaning they could exchange the player between them, can be also a gimmick to implement for having consumend all the follower lives. 

So the main follower remains the owner of the contract (can be simply roleplayed) and while recovering, the player is leased/rented at the players cost.

I usually prefer not to use multiple followers because if one looses an engagement in a dungeon, the one left at home often gets abused too.

So, I think more that followers that know the PC and are in leverage on the debt, can "opt to sit out" for a couple of days and spend the gold they are making off of the player, while another follower is taking its "fair share" of the loot, money and the PC. 

Cheers

Is it recommended to somehow increase the amount of gold the vendors of Skyrim carries? Struggling to procure the daily gold sometimes even when I have things to sell because they're broke. (I don't have an abundance of things to sell often, so even if I could sell all of it I'd still be forced into taking deals.) Reason I'm asking is cause the only other method I know of to generate gold from thin air is prostitution and if this mod is intended to push you towards that then I wouldn't enlarge their reserves. I guess the gamble mini-game would also work but I don't think you're supposed to rely on that every 8 hours. Might be some other way to generate gold that I'm completely forgetting too..