Does this mod block Death Alternative's options for followers?  It seemed like DA wasn't picking up my follower but I couldn't tell if it was a DFC, DS or my follower mod's issue.

Whenever I died and went to Simple Slavary, my follower would follow and act like normal, typically disrupting the scene.  Makes it hard to have a "bad ending" scenario to a battle when having a follower.

23 hours ago, setokiaba said:

Whenever I died and went to Simple Slavary, my follower would follow and act like normal, typically disrupting the scene.  Makes it hard to have a "bad ending" scenario to a battle when having a follower.

There is a thread on this issue if you look back a while.

I had some disagreements about whose responsibility it is to handle this.

It may well be fixed in the next release.

Lupine,

i am wondering if there are any plans to have any kind of integration between DFC and Disparity at all ? considering how awesome Disparity is and what it can do, having the follower be able to control some of some settings to "humiliate" the PC in some way, all the while having the set "deals" in place, might be something fun to add to the immersion of the gameplay. no worries if it's not worth it or can't be done, just thought i'd ask since both mods are in my top 10 fav mods.

thanks

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I have noticed something similar.

It's on my list.

I looked into this a bit more and found a suitable solution (for my own situation, at least). The NPC reply, "Telling me you're a slut? I understand. You want to be fucked?", FormID 090439f0, seems to be the sex trigger in the general case, assuming you have sufficiently low will (<3). However, it's set to only trigger on stage 1, and only once a day. I changed this to trigger on all stages, and that seems to have worked for my purposes.

I tried out the potion quest under additional content.

I put in min and max time of 4 days, thinking the potion quest would last only 4 days then be gone.

Apparently that is not the case and the quest is still permanent.  Quest has been active over 12 days.

What do the time on quest values mean?

Is unchecking the quest the only way to stop it?

16 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I tried out the potion quest under additional content.

I put in min and max time of 4 days, thinking the potion quest would last only 4 days then be gone.

Apparently that is not the case and the quest is still permanent.  Quest has been active over 12 days.

What do the time on quest values mean?

Is unchecking the quest the only way to stop it?

The min-max time is the min and max time between potions.

If you set it to min 14, max 14, it will always be 14 days between the PC's needs to consume the potions.

If you set it to min 7, max 14, the need to drink will trigger between one week and two weeks.

Once you have the need to drink potions, it is permanent. There is no "cure."

Unticking the quest won't do anything once you've drunk the first potion.

If you have periodic potion needs, there are various ways to limit or remove the annoyance, but they are all cheats of one kind or another.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The min-max time is the min and max time between potions.

If you set it to min 14, max 14, it will always be 14 days between the PC's needs to consume the potions.

If you set it to min 7, max 14, the need to drink will trigger between one week and two weeks.

Once you have the need to drink potions, it is permanent. There is no "cure."

Unticking the quest won't do anything once you've drunk the first potion.

If you have periodic potion needs, there are various ways to limit or remove the annoyance, but they are all cheats of one kind or another.

Thanks.  No worries.  I will go to a previous save before I drank the potion.  Good thing I save just before trying new mod quests/items first.  :)

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i guess the lack of an answer, basically answered my question. thanks

I plan to expose Willpower and Resistance to SLD; but follower humiliating the PC seems to be completely unrelated to SLD functionality, and anything like that wouldn't have any need for SLD.

Possibly, exposing "total deals" to SLD would also have some value.

On 9/15/2020 at 9:37 PM, Lupine00 said:

I plan to expose Willpower and Resistance to SLD; but follower humiliating the PC seems to be completely unrelated to SLD functionality, and anything like that wouldn't have any need for SLD.

Possibly, exposing "total deals" to SLD would also have some value.

i was thinking more on the debuffs that SLD offers, if the PC manages to upset the follower for some reason (ie late with gold payments, breaking deals....) then the follower could impose several debuffs based on either the PC's current body morph (ie if MME is working and breasts are full, as 1 example), simply taking away magic capabilities in a dungeon with some sarcastic comments like (well let's see how well you fight without your magic...).

the other thing i was wondering, if the follower can impose certain punishments on the PC based on her arousal situation. if the arousal is high enough on the PC, and the follower notices she's getting horny, she could say something along the lines of "aww poor thing, getting all worked up, let's fix that shall we" and then plugging and belting the PC, and laughing about it.

would be fun to have sarcastic / humiliating comments from the follower based on the PC's current situation, or even based on the PC's body as well. i mean, there isn't a man in the world who knows that, making light of a woman's weight (especially her ass lol), or even pointing out her breast size, is a good thing period. (like the saying goes, it's a well known fact that women with a little extra weight live longer than the men who say something about it lol)

59 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Never seen it myself. Are you using a follower framework or any other follower mods that might make this horse your follower?

I am just using AFT.  I wonder if Immersive Horses is causing it (I'll test it out when I get home from work)

For the record though, it's pretty hilarious, the idea of being Dommed by an invisible horse.  Maybe my PC just went insane and has an imaginary Dom(me)? ?

On 9/17/2020 at 4:27 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

i was thinking more on the debuffs that SLD offers, if the PC manages to upset the follower for some reason (ie late with gold payments, breaking deals....) then the follower could impose several debuffs based on either the PC's current body morph (ie if MME is working and breasts are full, as 1 example), simply taking away magic capabilities in a dungeon with some sarcastic comments like (well let's see how well you fight without your magic...).

the other thing i was wondering, if the follower can impose certain punishments on the PC based on her arousal situation. if the arousal is high enough on the PC, and the follower notices she's getting horny, she could say something along the lines of "aww poor thing, getting all worked up, let's fix that shall we" and then plugging and belting the PC, and laughing about it.

would be fun to have sarcastic / humiliating comments from the follower based on the PC's current situation, or even based on the PC's body as well. i mean, there isn't a man in the world who knows that, making light of a woman's weight (especially her ass lol), or even pointing out her breast size, is a good thing period. (like the saying goes, it's a well known fact that women with a little extra weight live longer than the men who say something about it lol)

I second comments/actions related to arousal. In my games arousal has a tendency to have very little impact beyond roleplay, as I don't really care for automatic masturbation/rape/device equip on high arousal. More comments and consequences from the DF would be very nice.

9 hours ago, Aldid said:

I second comments/actions related to arousal. In my games arousal has a tendency to have very little impact beyond roleplay, as I don't really care for automatic masturbation/rape/device equip on high arousal. More comments and consequences from the DF would be very nice.

It's a good idea, and would work particularly well with the belted scenarios.

I think the question for me is should it mainly be dialog just for immersive feels, or should there be some kind of financial aspect to it?

11 hours ago, setokiaba said:

For the record though, it's pretty hilarious, the idea of being Dommed by an invisible horse. 

You could exclude the horse as a DF follower via the MCM, or adding them to the faction manually via console if the MCM can't pick up the phantom horse.

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's a good idea, and would work particularly well with the belted scenarios.

I think the question for me is should it mainly be dialog just for immersive feels, or should there be some kind of financial aspect to it?

I was primarily thinking of it as an immersive thing (with some willpower/resistance impact), but some financial aspect (such as adding debt when arousal exceeds a certain threshold) could definitely work. It would pair well with mods that add some system for public indecency, as you would have to relieve yourself somehow.

I can't quite recall whether it was part of the roadmap, but it could also incentivize the player to ask their follower for sex, if that were to be added. The particular scenario that popped into my head was one where the player would be punished for excessive arousal, but also for masturbating, forcing them to ask the follower, who would of course comment on the situation.

Sorry, slightly off topic there. 

This is probably an obvious question, but does this mod only work for standard followers? I got the MCM menu installed and everything and tried to test it out by asking Faendal to accompany me after I did his quest for Camilla.  I didn't see any option that would make him Devious or if that's supposed to automatically occur or anything.

I also have the mod 'Troubles of Heroine' which appears to be using the same NPC 'Bruiser' that I saw in the screenshots of this mod.  Not sure if that's relevant or not.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to reply!

1 hour ago, Yetra said:

This is probably an obvious question, but does this mod only work for standard followers? I got the MCM menu installed and everything and tried to test it out by asking Faendal to accompany me after I did his quest for Camilla.  I didn't see any option that would make him Devious or if that's supposed to automatically occur or anything.

I also have the mod 'Troubles of Heroine' which appears to be using the same NPC 'Bruiser' that I saw in the screenshots of this mod.  Not sure if that's relevant or not.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to reply!

It should work with any follower, and starts automatically. If it doesn't work, you could try the debug option to manually add a follower.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:17 AM, Aldid said:

It should work with any follower, and starts automatically. If it doesn't work, you could try the debug option to manually add a follower.

Appreciate the response! I was going to do that and I opened up the menu for the debug option and everything, but put it off until I finished clearing the dungeon I was in.  Oddly enough, when I talked to my companion after finishing the dungeon, suddenly the option 'Click Me!' was there to fully activate the 'Devious Follower'.  I'm just gonna logically assume the mod acquired sapience and was just trolling me.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, Yetra said:

Appreciate the response! I was going to do that and I opened up the menu for the debug option and everything, but put it off until I finished clearing the dungeon I was in.  Oddly enough, when I talked to my companion after finishing the dungeon, suddenly the option 'Click Me!' was there to fully activate the 'Devious Follower'.  I'm just gonna logically assume the mod acquired sapience and was just trolling me.

Yeah, just be mindful that just about any companion is able to be used by DF... including dogs lol