On 8/31/2020 at 2:29 AM, Lupine00 said:

This is such a good question that I decided to make the answer to this a blog post...

Vendor cash and Devious Followers

ck, gameplay  settings fbartersellmax=0.00  Players items to sell are worth zero. It is immersive, since shops are no second hand shops and do not buy from people.

this way player gets only gold from dead bandits pockets, chests and quest rewards. That is very few.  Pc has to whore around to get her budget. realistic.No Sale.esp

On 9/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, lsllslgbgb said:

Hi. I am having trouble with jarl pet suit game. I talked to jarl and he said comment but after that I can't find out what to do. Talking to anyone or getting out of jarl's house doesn't make me get out of pet suit. What should I do??

If the pet suit scene works properly, you can talk to the follower to remove it after you leave the palace.

If the scene is stuck/broken, use the Debug menu feature to try and end the scene, and remove the suit via the Debug menu.

2 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Is anyone else experiencing a single deal erasing all debt regardless of severity of debt?

I'm 99.99% sure I had to pay off the leftover debt after making a deal earlier today, but I'll edit this post later tonight/tomorrow if I notice this occuring in my game.

So I did some additional testing, and the results confused me greatly at first.

First I tried to use the debug menu to add 1000 debt, this debt did not appear at all, tried waiting 1 hour, still nothing.

Tried again by clicking on the "Add 1000 debt" button several times in quick succession, this time when I checked my debt it ended up at around 2786 or something like that.

I then tested taking another deal, now my debt is 331.

What is going on?

What I think is happening is that because I have Chaos Mode enabled and that these times I've picked a deal I've gotten extremely lucky and the debt payoff was really high, although I can't confirm this because it's not shown in the values, but it seems like it also carries over into invisible negative debt, that as far as I can tell has a very high cap or none at all.

But that probably explains my previous experience, was not expecting the default max value to be that high tbh.

3 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

So I did some additional testing, and the results confused me greatly at first.

First I tried to use the debug menu to add 1000 debt, this debt did not appear at all, tried waiting 1 hour, still nothing.

It sounds more like your DF is somehow broken.

Debt should show up immediately, and adding debt should always add the expected amount.

Paying off debt is a bit more complex.

Were you in gold control mode?

Trying new Follower Framework - Nether's (was using EFF). Also using custom follower - Sofia. I was able to import her into NFF no problem. Mod options shows NFF is active and has 1 follower.

However, I am not getting "better not try to cheat me like others" message. So debt has not started.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Using LE, new game. Follower worked perfectly (had to force recruit) with EFF. Only difference is swapping EFF for NFF.

If you're trying to dismiss Followers when you have Devious Followers, the only way I've found is to go into the MCM for EFF and Clear System. That, however, is for Skyrim32, if you're using Skyrim64, you'd have better luck pissing on an electric fence. I haven't had any luck getting anything to work on that. For sanity sake, I'd suggest sticking to Skyrim32, most mods work as intended and there will be less workarounds.

I do have a fix for the dismissal - I believe - but I'm extremely short of time to work on DF at the moment, or even make long forum posts...

I might put up a version with unfinished deals as a beta and people can just disable the deals that aren't finished.

Will see if I can do that tomorrow.

So after putting maybe 30 hours or so into a new character over the past couple of days I've realized that I very often dump all of my gold onto my follower (due to each coin being weighted courtesy of SLS, along with general carry weight debuffs from that mod and further modifiers from SLD) and I think it would be fun if your follower could refuse when you try to withdraw your gold if your willpower is too low. Something akin to the roadblock of not being able to pay of your debt immediately, but instead there'd be issues with withdrawing all that heavy gold he's forced to carry around for me.

What's happened now probably a dozen times is my willpower hits ~4 or so and I start referring to my follower as Master. At this point he'll start denying my requests to pay him until I've taken at least six deals and what I usually do is I just open the trade window, take a couple hundred gold from him and then rent an inn and sleep in it for 8 hours to raise my willpower back up above the threshold. After that I withdraw even more gold in the morning and pay off the debt he's owed. This kinda feels like circumventing consequence entirely and I would be royally screwed if he stopped me at any point in the process, which is basically what I'm wishing/asking for. I would not be able to carry much loot from the dungeons if I had to carry my own gold. 

8 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

So after putting maybe 30 hours or so into a new character over the past couple of days I've realized that I very often dump all of my gold onto my follower (due to each coin being weighted courtesy of SLS, along with general carry weight debuffs from that mod and further modifiers from SLD) and I think it would be fun if your follower could refuse when you try to withdraw your gold if your willpower is too low. Something akin to the roadblock of not being able to pay of your debt immediately, but instead there'd be issues with withdrawing all that heavy gold he's forced to carry around for me.

What's happened now probably a dozen times is my willpower hits ~4 or so and I start referring to my follower as Master. At this point he'll start denying my requests to pay him until I've taken at least six deals and what I usually do is I just open the trade window, take a couple hundred gold from him and then rent an inn and sleep in it for 8 hours to raise my willpower back up above the threshold. After that I withdraw even more gold in the morning and pay off the debt he's owed. This kinda feels like circumventing consequence entirely and I would be royally screwed if he stopped me at any point in the process, which is basically what I'm wishing/asking for. I would not be able to carry much loot from the dungeons if I had to carry my own gold. 

Doesn't SLS have a function where they might take a percentage of your gold in their inventory?

Although I do think I remember reading that it couldn't reach into "special" inventories of follower mods, but I was under the impression that was fixed, since I keep getting contraband thrown back at me that I put in there.

10 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Doesn't SLS have a function where they might take a percentage of your gold in their inventory?

Although I do think I remember reading that it couldn't reach into "special" inventories of follower mods, but I was under the impression that was fixed, since I keep getting contraband thrown back at me that I put in there.

It does, and I at times lose a decent amount of gold, but that is not nearly enough to stop me from making him carry every last septim. 

Continuing from what I posted earlier, I've noticed some other things that might be related, or just further proof that my version is borked somehow.

Buyout prices are astronomical, I'm talking in the hundreds of thousands of gold even in level 1 deals many many days after I got them, if my theory that my deals were just extremely overpaying for me were correct then that might be an explanation, but it's very consistent for every deal I took every day I checked it, the lowest payout price I saw was in the fifty thousands, previous versions of Devious Follower normally had a range between 10000 for level 3 deals on a bad day to 600 for level 1s on a good day.

And for some reason I'm barely ever getting the regular deals, which I find rather sad, I almost always get the modular deals, which just aren't as fun, I once did a test where I just took a bunch of deals, and I ended up maxing out the modular deals, and then getting the additional deals priced up even more before having three regular deals.

8 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Buyout prices are astronomical, I'm talking in the hundreds of thousands of gold even in level 1 deals many many days after I got them, if my theory that my deals were just extremely overpaying for me were correct then that might be an explanation, but it's very consistent for every deal I took every day I checked it, the lowest payout price I saw was in the fifty thousands, previous versions of Devious Follower normally had a range between 10000 for level 3 deals on a bad day to 600 for level 1s on a good day.

And for some reason I'm barely ever getting the regular deals, which I find rather sad, I almost always get the modular deals, which just aren't as fun, I once did a test where I just took a bunch of deals, and I ended up maxing out the modular deals, and then getting the additional deals priced up even more before having three regular deals.

Have you tried a new game?

If it does the same thing, that would be strange.

Are you loading an old settings file into DF?

If you disable the modular deals, you will get the classic ones...

When I release the new deal allocator, I guess I could add a slider so you can weight between classic and modular.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Have you tried a new game?

If it does the same thing, that would be strange.

Are you loading an old settings file into DF?

I am indeed experiencing this issue on a new game, and I am not loading any settings files into DF, unless if the mod somehow saves and loads them automatically.

18 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Continuing from what I posted earlier, I've noticed some other things that might be related, or just further proof that my version is borked somehow.

This isn't necessarily a bug, astronomical buyout prices could be normal depending on your level, your settings, whether you are trying to buy out early, or if you have the deep debt deal. 

I’m excited to try this mod out! I played with the old version but it had a lot of issues, so excited to try a more stable one

A few questions:

1. I installed this today and I couldn’t get a follower to work with DF. I tried Nether’s Followers Framework but I installed it after DF. So I was going to reinstall it tomorrow but I wanted to check if I missed anything 

2. I disabled SD with this mod, as it was noted that they don’t play nice. So how does DF factor into Simple slavery or Deviously Enslaved, since both would send to SD?
3.  Are there any events that deal with your Domme and you both following victim to a cursed loot chest, tentacle fuck, whatever. It’s always fun to have a even bigger screwup and suddenly both party members are wearing chains :) 

4.  Any npc suggestions? I was envisioning a woman with a flimsy moral compass but who is somewhat lore-friendly. A good combination of sexy while still kinda being a person. Any suggestions? Most on nexus seems to be more quiet waifua :(

11 hours ago, Trill0 said:

This isn't necessarily a bug, astronomical buyout prices could be normal depending on your level, your settings, whether you are trying to buy out early, or if you have the deep debt deal. 

For a level one character, without any modification of the MCM, it would be a bug though.

Which seems to be what @Ursur1major is describing?

If it's happening on a new game, then it sounds like your install is broken. How is it installed? MO?

Try re-downloading, delete the old mod and make a new install into MO.

Check overwrites ... anything anywhere overwriting it? A modified script file you edited yourself?

Check LO. DF is not terribly sensitive, but does need to be after follower frameworks, and also overwriting them in the left pane.

Probably best if it's after SLS/STA ESP too, however latest STA scripts should be allowed to overwrite in the left pane.

2 hours ago, setokiaba said:

4.  Any npc suggestions? I was envisioning a woman with a flimsy moral compass but who is somewhat lore-friendly. A good combination of sexy while still kinda being a person. Any suggestions? Most on nexus seems to be more quiet waifua :(

I have been using some followers made by Emerilada on nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/20625614?tab=user+files&BH=1

Sure there are quite a few "waifus" there but there are also several, more dominant/naughty looking followers. This person makes packs with a number of followers that might also fit your requirements.

My personal favourites are:

As for followers available here on Loverslab or anywhere else I haven't downloaded any so I have no opinion, sorry.

This is actually the first time using any followers in my game as I usually go solo but DFC has changed my mind.

Are there supposed to be consequences to the dialogue interactions caused by the Slut Deal? I've had the deal more than once now, this time with all three stages (with the cum stage as the final one, I think there's an alternative?), and still the only tangible consequence seems to be (somewhat invisible) resistance loss. The prompts/responses are a bit different with the different stages, but from snooping around the .esp a bit it seems like I haven't seen some of the responses that lead to sex. Maybe something is wrong with my install? I checked the value of "_DFSlutCount" in-game and it seems to be incrementing correctly; once it hits three I stop getting slut prompts for awhile (correctly, to my knowledge). I suppose it's possible I've just missed them probabilistically, but my character has told many, many NPCs of her perverse nature. If it makes a difference, I am playing on SE, but I haven't noticed anything obviously aberrant in a fair amount of game time.

This is a really fun mod, by the way. It feels polished, and there are so many settings to tweak that it's easy to make it work with my setup. Thanks for working on it.