5 hours ago, BambiBDoll said:

hmmm, thats like so weird. I didnt do the line breaky stuff but that didnt seem like a step I had to do. I used notepad and only tweaked a few of the values within the range of the existing personality. guessing I probably have some mods that are like causing problems with the process. tysm for the info! I ended up save scumming to the the personality I wanted. thnx again!

The line breaks were just for readability so I didn't break anything else. I'd try with notepad++ as I know it has handling for a lot of non-printed characters where I don't know if notepad does.

Save scumming is almost certainly the safest approach :P

On 10/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, anyway ayway said:

I encountered the same problem, and came to the same conclusion. The problem in the script is pretty easy to fix, though: QF__Gift_09000D62.psc, EnslavedDueToDebt() line 1890. Stopping the quest and waiting a few seconds before starting it fixes the issue:

ElseIf 2 == slaveryTarget && Tool.HaveLola()
        ; Submissive Lola
        Debug.TraceConditional("DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - Start SlaveryWatcher", True)
        Debug.Notification("Start the slavery watcher...")
        ; Player is sent to Submissive Lola
        _DFSlaveryWatcher.Stop()
        Utility.Wait(3.0)
        _DFSlaveryWatcher.Start()
        ;_DFSlaveryWatcher.SetStage(10)

Not sure if Lupine wants us posting .psc or .pex patches here, but recompiling with the above changes seems to work fine.

I would definitely be interested in having that patch (but I suppose I can just learn how to compile scripts in CK and do it myself.)

On 10/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, anyway ayway said:

Somewhat related to the above, it would be nice if DF remembered some information for subsequent Lola enslavements. The follower does make a comment suggesting something like "we should play for longer next time," but never follows up on it. I manually increased the "Kept Below" threshold to simulate this, but certainly there are better ways. DF could even manipulate Lola MCM settings, such as forcing gold sharing on 2nd and subsequent enslavements. It could also remember your last submission value, so you don't have to start all over from zero again each time.

I am also interested in this. I noticed in the _DFSlaveryWatching script that there is the LastDaysEnslaved float, which updates on HandleLolaExit(). I am not familiar with papyrus or the way skyrim se handles mod quests and sustains variables in general but I am wondering, since LastDaysEnslaved initializes at 0.0, if moving the LastDaysEnslaved initialization outside of the StartExternalSlavery() function and just adding something like

If LastDaysEnslaved != 0.0
	baseDays += LastDaysEnslaved

below the base days initialization within the StartExternalSlavery() function would make this work. If that works, then presumably you could do something similar with submissionTarget in the script, for example If LastDaysEnslaved != 0; submissionTarget += (LastDaysEnslaved/7 *20) with a catch for when that would make submissionTarget > 100

Something else I noticed is that

GlobalVariable Property vkjSubmissionScore Auto

is present at the start of the script, but is never referenced within it. I know that SLtR can track your submission score, even between exiting SLtR and re-entering. For example, if you get sent to SLtR from DFC and released, then start SLtR the vanilla way your submission score will be above 0 (as long as you begin quick enough after release from DFC-SLtR). So maybe this reference is locally stored and doesn't update with SLtR? In which case removing it from the script would fix that.

Lastly I had a question for @Lupine00, in the _DFSlaveryWatcher script, for the StartExternalSlavery() function I noticed a problem with these lines in-game.

ModEvent.PushForm(eventID, owner)
ModEvent.PushInt(eventID, baseDays)
ModEvent.PushInt(eventID, submissionTarget)
ModEvent.PushForm(eventID, Q.CollarR)
ModEvent.PushForm(eventID, Q.BootsR)
ModEvent.PushForm(eventID, Q._DFCrawlRequired)
ModEvent.PushForm(eventID, Q.MittsR)

I know that the issue with adding the collar not working properly has already been flagged by others and HexBolt8 has hard-coded a temporary fix for the next SLtR release. But from my experience, I have never had boots or mitts equipped when SLtR is started from DFC, or forced crawl. Just wondering if this is intentional, or it should function the same way as normal DFC enslavement (which for the record works fine).

I should note that I do have SD+ installed, tbh I don't really like the mod so I might just delete it anyway. But I think I've seen on the front page that DFC and SD+ don't play nice together (mostly because of the crawling hotkeys), but in another post someone (maybe you?) said that there is now added detection of SD+ pose for deal violation, and was wondering if currently you still recommend not using SD+ in relation to crawling pose.

Edited by asdj1239
11 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I know that the issue with adding the collar not working properly has already been flagged by others and HexBolt8 has hard-coded a temporary fix for the next SLtR release.

I've already sent Lupine a message about the collar object that gets passed to SLTR, requesting a change to make that work well.  The next SLTR update with the temporary fix will come very soon (work on the new content is done, I "only" have to test it).

17 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I have never had boots or mitts equipped when SLtR is started from DFC, or forced crawl.

I haven't built that part.  The boots & mitts are passed to SLTR, but it doesn't do anything with them.  I got bogged down trying to figure out when it would be safe to use them and when to remove them without conflicting with other events, so I set that aside and never got back to it.

24 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I haven't built that part.  The boots & mitts are passed to SLTR, but it doesn't do anything with them.  I got bogged down trying to figure out when it would be safe to use them and when to remove them without conflicting with other events, so I set that aside and never got back to it.

OK good to know, thanks. I was thinking the forcedtocrawl thing would probably have been quite annoying from a gameplay standpoint during SLtR anyway.

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

(work on the new content is done, I "only" have to test it).

Looking forward to it :)

Soo, I've just ended my "week" of slavery as Submissive Lola.

Ending works fine, as soon as my time is up, I get a forcegreet from my Mistress telling me so, SLtR ends, and DFC takes over again.

Debt is reduced by the percentage set in the MCM, deals are active again, and I'm getting the DDs for that from Mistress.

A small bug:

As I currently have two followers, to test SLtR's pet play, I get the first voiced message in DFC in stereo from both followers, even though only one is my Mistress, and the other is her pet.

43 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've already sent Lupine a message about the collar object that gets passed to SLTR, requesting a change to make that work well.  The next SLTR update with the temporary fix will come very soon (work on the new content is done, I "only" have to test it).

Yes, that collar is another bug: As it doesn't show up in my inventory, it doesn't get unequipped at the end of my enslavement.

About the forced crawl: That should only happen in 'normal' DFC enslavement, but not when sent to SLtR. I once had slavery starting in a weird way, putting me in mittens and forcing me to crawl, referring to me as Lola, but not triggering A Strong Hand. So there seems to be something else amiss.

10 hours ago, Sethalak said:

I have a question: If the follower make deals for me he does not hand over the dd items (cuff items, harnesses etc.) - The problem is: even the dialogoption for devices and the debug menu don't help. I see the message "done" and i hear the sound of getting equipment but I dont find the item in the inventory.

I think if you search the thread others have probably had this issue before, however it could be a problem with Lozeak Device Controller? If you know which items this isn't working for, maybe check the LDC .json file (should be in your overwrite folder if using MO2 unless you put it into a mod) to make sure they're listed there, and then see if you can find the items by name in the console and add them to your inventory. If that works the problem is likely a mod conflict, assuming you've properly installed DD5.1 and DFC

edit: also I assume you're using SE - make sure that the version of DD and DFC you've downloaded are the SE ones and not LE

Edited by asdj1239
23 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Soo, I've just ended my "week" of slavery as Submissive Lola.

Ending works fine, as soon as my time is up, I get a forcegreet from my Mistress telling me so, SLtR ends, and DFC takes over again.

Debt is reduced by the percentage set in the MCM, deals are active again, and I'm getting the DDs for that from Mistress.

For me I noticed that when SLtR started, contract time was set to a week. However, for some reason contract time dropped to 0 at some point during the first day. I did have contract time disabled in the SLtR MCM before it started from DFC so maybe that was the cause. the 'kept below' thing still worked as normal.

25 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, that collar is another bug: As it doesn't show up in my inventory, it doesn't get unequipped at the end of my enslavement.

I manually added the collar to my inventory either just before or just after starting SLtR event from DFC (and made sure to try equip it once SLtR started to make sure it was listed as equipped in the inventory menu). Doing this allowed the collar to be unequipped at the end of SLtR. Still a bug but easy workaround.

3 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I would definitely be interested in having that patch (but I suppose I can just learn how to compile scripts in CK and do it myself.)

I'll PM it to you.

I am also interested in this. I noticed in the _DFSlaveryWatching script that there is the LastDaysEnslaved float, which updates on HandleLolaExit(). I am not familiar with papyrus or the way skyrim se handles mod quests and sustains variables in general but I am wondering, since LastDaysEnslaved initializes at 0.0, if moving the LastDaysEnslaved initialization outside of the StartExternalSlavery() function and just adding something like

If LastDaysEnslaved != 0.0
	baseDays += LastDaysEnslaved

below the base days initialization within the StartExternalSlavery() function would make this work. If that works, then presumably you could do something similar with submissionTarget in the script, for example If LastDaysEnslaved != 0; submissionTarget += (LastDaysEnslaved/7 *20) with a catch for when that would make submissionTarget > 100

If you're using my patch, which stops the quest before starting it, this shouldn't work: the whole _DFSlaveryWatching script will get re-initialized when the quest restarts. But there are lots of ways to get around this, and it's probably why Lupine had commented out code setting the stage to 10 before starting the enslavement.

Something else I noticed is that

GlobalVariable Property vkjSubmissionScore Auto

is present at the start of the script, but is never referenced within it. I know that SLtR can track your submission score, even between exiting SLtR and re-entering. For example, if you get sent to SLtR from DFC and released, then start SLtR the vanilla way your submission score will be above 0 (as long as you begin quick enough after release from DFC-SLtR). So maybe this reference is locally stored and doesn't update with SLtR? In which case removing it from the script would fix that.

I'm mostly just interested in patching in bugfixes for gamebreaking problems I experience. Anything more than that I'd leave to the developer and just modify it on-the-fly with the console, especially with something as infrequent as transferring from DFC to SLTR. Though, with one mod in particular I did rebuild the whole thing pretty much from scratch, but that was a unique case...

7 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I think if you search the thread others have probably had this issue before, however it could be a problem with Lozeak Device Controller? If you know which items this isn't working for, maybe check the LDC .json file (should be in your overwrite folder if using MO2 unless you put it into a mod) to make sure they're listed there, and then see if you can find the items by name in the console and add them to your inventory. If that works the problem is likely a mod conflict, assuming you've properly installed DD5.1 and DFC

edit: also I assume you're using SE - make sure that the version of DD and DFC you've downloaded are the SE ones and not LE

Thank you for your reply. I will look into that. :)

Something I've now experienced twice and figured I should mention (playing most recent version of the SE conversion): My master wants me to wear gloves. Ok, I wear gloves - a cursed loot event had my character already wearing rubber gloves with D-links so I'll just keep wearing them (I can't get them off anyway, no keys and high DD difficulty). You can get into trouble wearing those kinds of gloves, because they can be locked together behind your back if you're unlucky, talking to the wrong person (cursed loot event). If/when this event happens and my arms get tied behind the back, my follower seems to stop recognizing that these gloves are still gloves and starts punishing me for not wearing gloves. This seems unfair and it's a big problem because you can't take them off and/or replace them with some other gloves when you're completely tied up like that.

8 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

You can get into trouble wearing those kinds of gloves, because they can be locked together behind your back if you're unlucky, talking to the wrong person (cursed loot event). If/when this event happens and my arms get tied behind the back, my follower seems to stop recognizing that these gloves are still gloves and starts punishing me for not wearing gloves.

From a technical point of view, I think what actually happens with that Cursed Loot event is that the gloves get swapped with an armbinder. That would explain why DFC thinks you are not wearing gloves.

On 10/28/2021 at 1:36 AM, BYJE137 said:

You can get into trouble wearing those kinds of gloves, because they can be locked together behind your back if you're unlucky, talking to the wrong person (cursed loot event). If/when this event happens and my arms get tied behind the back, my follower seems to stop recognizing that these gloves are still gloves and starts punishing me for not wearing gloves.

23 hours ago, Herowynne said:

From a technical point of view, I think what actually happens with that Cursed Loot event is that the gloves get swapped with an armbinder. That would explain why DFC thinks you are not wearing gloves.

If that's correct, that the gloves are switched for an armbinder despite the appearance, then can you go into the DFC debug menu and force fit gloves? Maybe that could solve your problem? Even though it means adding another restraint?

19 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

If that's correct, that the gloves are switched for an armbinder despite the appearance, then can you go into the DFC debug menu and force fit gloves? Maybe that could solve your problem? Even though it means adding another restraint?

I tried this but the gloves that were added were not actually equipped/locked - they displayed as equipped, but when I click on them in inventory they unequip and I don't seem to be able to lock them on. It might have to do with the type of gloves that were added. Anyway I figured out that if I have a pair of gloves in inventory before the rubber gloves link together I can equip those without problem after the gloves lock together (at at least this works for some glove types). So there are ways to avoid being punished for long - and you always get a pair of gloves when the glove deal starts, so just keeping those in inventory will potentially avoid major problems.

But if you have a big punishment for not following the rules the first hit just after the gloves lock can be pretty unpleasant, unless you're quick to add the other glove.

Ideally it'd be nice if DFC could keep track of the fact that that new armbinder-type equipment that used to be a pair of gloves actually still 'count' as gloves but oh well. If there isn't an easy way to map the locked gloves to the glove category then there's at least a workaround.

Started using the SE version recently, and I'm really enjoying it. I also use SL Survival, and the synergy between the two is really fun, which is why I'm here. Survival adds a kennel that the city guards can send you to as punishment or that you can go to yourself. Would it be possible to make being sent to the kennel for a time period one of the deals?

Could a way to make only some followers DF, without manually select one by one, be implemented? Like some sort of automated/random selection of which followers are devious?

The best option in my opinion would be gender-based, like only male followers are devious (would complement pretty well with SLS misogyny features too)

Edited by xyzfs
10 hours ago, xyzfs said:

Could a way to make only some followers DF, without manually select one by one, be implemented? Like some sort of automated/random selection of which followers are devious?

The best option in my opinion would be gender-based, like only male followers are devious (would complement pretty well with SLS misogyny features too)

Is that really much of an issue? There are only 5 males that can be DF's at the beginning of the game (these are the hirelings found in various inns). The vast majority of potential followers require quests to be completed, whether personal quests or game quests (becoming Thane, etc.). Do you run the option to initially set all potential followers as non-devious?

Of course, I frequently check the mcm to verify what my current deals are or how much debt I currently have, etc. So going into the mcm to enable somebody as a potential DF doesn't affect my play style at all. You play differently and what is no biggie to me may be more immersion breaking for you. I am just curious.

47 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Is that really much of an issue? There are only 5 males that can be DF's at the beginning of the game (these are the hirelings found in various inns). The vast majority of potential followers require quests to be completed, whether personal quests or game quests (becoming Thane, etc.). Do you run the option to initially set all potential followers as non-devious?

Of course, I frequently check the mcm to verify what my current deals are or how much debt I currently have, etc. So going into the mcm to enable somebody as a potential DF doesn't affect my play style at all. You play differently and what is no biggie to me may be more immersion breaking for you. I am just curious.

No worry yours is a good point. I didn't want to be demanding, and I thank you for reminding me written text may be misunderstood. I was wondering if some option like this was there and I missed it.

To satisfy your curiosity, I play with mods that increase the number of potential followers (populators), this is why I was looking for a quicker way :)

Sorry if my previous message sounded somehow like "this feature is missing!! 1!", this was not my intention, I find the mod awesome!

1 hour ago, xyzfs said:

I was wondering if some option like this was there and I missed it.

No, there is no such option.

On my playthroughs with multiple followers, before recruiting each NPC that I do not want to be a Devious Follower, I go into the MCM and disable them from being a Devious Follower.

When I recruit the follower who I want to be a Devious Follower, then I don't need to go into the MCM beforehand, because being a Devious Follower is the default.

It is a bit tedious, but I typically have 4 or fewer followers, so I only need to fiddle with the MCM a few times.

I tried searching here for "whore deal" for more info on how exactly it works, but after trying about 30 different pages (admittedly out of 145 at this point) couldn't find the answer to my very basic question, which is:  How does this work once it's active?

My PC has the Whore Deal active, but there's no new dialogue options (the way there is when I have the deal where my Follower wants me to ask him for sex once a day), either with my Follower or with other NPCs.  Does my Follower just announce he's whoring me out at some point?  Is it like the "I'm a slut" deal where when the PC talks to an NPC there's a random chance the Follower intervenes?  

I ask because it's been a while that the Whore Deal has been active and nothing seems to be happening.

1 hour ago, eurgetes said:

I tried searching here for "whore deal" for more info on how exactly it works, but after trying about 30 different pages (admittedly out of 145 at this point) couldn't find the answer to my very basic question, which is:  How does this work once it's active?

My PC has the Whore Deal active, but there's no new dialogue options (the way there is when I have the deal where my Follower wants me to ask him for sex once a day), either with my Follower or with other NPCs.  Does my Follower just announce he's whoring me out at some point?  Is it like the "I'm a slut" deal where when the PC talks to an NPC there's a random chance the Follower intervenes?  

I ask because it's been a while that the Whore Deal has been active and nothing seems to be happening.

I think the whoring event only occurs while outdoors in a walled city? That is the only place that I recall seeing it occur.

The event is - once in a while, while in a walled city, a random NPC will say something like "Can I use your whore?" and your Devious Follower will say something like "Yes, of course, she really likes whoring and it would be a shame to deny her. You only need to pay 50 gold." (I'm paraphrasing, since it has been a while since I used that deal.)

Then your player controls get disabled, and your player character is walked via AI to the NPC, a sex scene plays, and then a follow-up conversation between the NPC and your Devious Follower. The conversation is typically humiliating to your player character, and the NPC may or may not actually pay for the sex they got.

Many DFC events have a Willpower check, and only trigger if your player character has low willpower. The whoring event may have a Willpower check, and that might explain why you never see the event - if you keep your Willpower high by sleeping regularly.

You can manually lower your Willpower with the console in order to see if that triggers the event:

set _DWill to 1

Take care to type the space characters and the underscore exactly like I showed above.

Edited by Herowynne
2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I think the whoring event only occurs while outdoors in a walled city? That is the only place that I recall seeing it occur.

The event is - once in a while, while in a walled city, a random NPC will say something like "Can I use your whore?" and your Devious Follower will say something like "Yes, of course, she really likes whoring and it would be a shame to deny her. You only need to pay 50 gold." (I'm paraphrasing, since it has been a while since I used that deal.)

Then your player controls get disabled, and your player character is walked via AI to the NPC, a sex scene plays, and then a follow-up conversation between the NPC and your Devious Follower. The conversation is typically humiliating to your player character, and the NPC may or may not actually pay for the sex they got.

Many DFC events have a Willpower check, and only trigger if your player character has low willpower. The whoring event may have a Willpower check, and that might explain why you never see the event - if you keep your Willpower high by sleeping regularly.

You can manually lower your Willpower with the console in order to see if that triggers the event:

set _DWill to 1

Take care to type the space characters and the underscore exactly like I showed above.

Thanks for the informative reply!  If you're correct it's simply that I spent too much time trying to make it work in taverns (where the guards don't spot you) instead of wandering around cities.

Just to be clear, you are talking about the classic whore deal? Plug --> whore armor --> whore and plug w/ sign advertising you? Not either of the 2 modular deals where the follower will whore you to 1) innkeepers  or 2) merchants for discounts or deals? I can't speak to the mechanics of how often your follower will whore you out (willpower, follower events cooldown, arousal, etc.) but it works inside and outside, walled and unwalled cities/settlements. Don't know about simply traveling and running into people.

Lots of people helps your chances, I think. I have SLSF Fame Comments installed, which has a whore component under the right circumstances, as well as Public Whore and DFC. One time I was PW at the same time I had the whore deal going and my Fame was right for the SLSFF-C whore events to trigger! I was rather busy. :lol:

One thing I'm not sure about is what causes expected deals to increase. It doesn't look like the the rate at which they increase is configurable, even indirectly. I kind of want to set up a game where you have an initial contract period, expected deals rises quickly, but if you successfully dismiss the follower expected deals returns to 0. The first and last parts can be done manually from the MCM, but I couldn't find anything that might change the rate at which expected deals pile up.

(I guess it might be possible to track expected deals separately for each DF as a new feature or a separate mod, if anyone can be bothered)

11 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Just to be clear, you are talking about the classic whore deal? Plug --> whore armor --> whore and plug w/ sign advertising you?

Yes, that is the whore deal that I was describing. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that was the deal that the original poster @eurgetes was asking about.

I suppose that I should have verified that assumption first before composing a big wall of text. ?‍♀️ Oops!

Edited by Herowynne
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, that is the whore deal that I was describing. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that was the deal that the original poster @eurgetes was asking about.

I suppose that I should have verified that assumption first before composing a big wall of text. ?‍♀️ Oops!

No probs. I understood what you were describing, I should have tagged or quoted eurgetes to be clear about who I was asking. That's on me. Your info about setting DWill in the console was good to know. Sometimes if a save gets borked and I have to re-initiate my DF that will help me get to where I was before the borking. The debug option in the MCM is great, but that's a lot of clicks if my willpower was really low.