1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Having a blast with the mod so far ever since starting a new game with ToH.   I was wondering if you could expand the mod to include followers getting humilated too? 

Who do you have in Mind?

On 3/30/2021 at 3:14 AM, DSHV said:

So 2.0.1 not working as intendent.

I use Special Edition, so Im not sure if it's the same for LE.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:14 AM, DSHV said:

Yes. This mod uses vanilla and ZAZ assets, what can I recreate if needed.

Awesome, could you add it to 2.1 or use it for a later update because I can write the dialogue right now if you'd like.

I also have a SE Version of the Mod so you don't have to convert it yourself.

Slave Way Manor 1.0SSE.7z

On 3/31/2021 at 2:22 AM, DSHV said:

Hi. No, not in the game. You can wait for 2.1 update, or add this to the game yourself with Creation Kit, if you know how to create mods.

Text to fix:

Another Fine Milf

Hide contents

Bruiser: This place needs more cunts. Seeing your dumb bimbo face even for a couple of minutes is already a punishment, and I deal with your girly shit much longer every day. Not to mention that molestful blond underwhore. So the boss found one cunt who agreed to work here. She is in financial problems, possibly caused by the boss, don’t care, and willing to take any job. So get your money ready – sell your holes more or take slave labours – paying for her ass here will be you, cunt.
Where can I pick up her, owner?
Carlotta Valentia from Whiterun. Just take her here and teach her being depraved primitive slut with only one desire for cock, just like you, horny cunt. Tell her, that our second after you cocksucker can replace her for household chores: polish dildos or something. Understood or should I explain it a couple of more times, since you are the owner of woman brains?
Understood despite my tiny woman brain, owner. May I go to carry out your order?
Yes, whore. Oh, and she thinks she will work here as maid. Ha-ha-ha…woman.. Well, I might collect some dirt on my crotch for her to clean.

Carlotta Valentia: I am here to guide you to your new place of work
I hate to leave my home, but I really need money right now. I hope you understand? I was also promised that during my absence someone replace me in my shop and house. 
{Do not go there! Save your life and honor as well as those around you!}
{I can't say that or I'll fail my mission.}
[Lie] Our Cate just made for this. Everything will be fine
Wonderful to hear. I think I need to finish some business here and I will immediately take the carriage to Dawnstar and then I will find this Forgotten Regret, don’t worry. Very poetic name, by the way.

Catherine in Carlotta’s house: Hey, slave-pie, look - I'm just like a busy housewife. Some guys like this type - mature mothers with saggy tits. So where is the flour to me roll in?
Sales are going well, especially when I dump the boobs on the counter between other vegetables.
I also save change, replacing it with jobs. Hand, ass, boob, thigh, armpit, belly fold, blow.. there is so much job in the world for a simple hardworking single mother.
Look! [She froze in a stupid pose with ladles in hands] So many work for poor slutwidow that there is no time to even sit down on cock. [She wearily wiped the sweat from her brow with ladle]

Carlotta in Forgotten Regret: So I'm here and I was told to wait for you to explain my duties and my uniform.
Your uniform is bestowed by Dibella your natural beauty
You mean complete nudity? I had my suspicions when I saw the girls here. I'm not sure I'm ready for such wild deeds. Maybe we can find a compromise? At least an apron or leave underwear?
No, either you accept all the conditions of work or leave
Well, for that kind of money that you pay, I can tolerate. I really need them. See? I’m undressing. Now show me what I'm going to earn here.

This is Bruiser. Your main responsibility is to clean this body
Oh, this body is huge. It will take a lot of water.
No, only saliva or pussy juice, since you allow only use your holes for cleaning
What?! I knew that this was a catch somewhere. The regular job of a servant cannot be worth of 100 gold per week! It's a brothel!
Nobody forces you to do this
No, I will do it. Dying of hunger is the worst alternative. Just how should I do it?
I’ll show you
Ready to memorize.
MBruiser: [Clean his cock with mouth]
[He had prepared and dipped his dick in some slime and dirt. You start cleaning it and trying to please him]
FBruiser: [Clean her pussy with mouth]
[She had prepared and dipped her hairly pussy in some slime. Her whole groin is dirty. You start cleaning it and trying to please her]
Owner, are you satisfied with the cleaning?
And this is what you call cleaning, bitch? I have to do everything myself. I’ll use your cunt as wiper, lazy scum!
Thank you for using me, owner. Please use me again
I am not done with you, hasty cunt. Don't you dare tell me what to do with my bitch. I haven't shown our new famiy member usage of you other hole yet. You have an arse, don’t you forget?

Remember everything?
It was.. it was intense. I never thought that such big.. Nevermind. Yes, continue, please.

Catherine: This is Catherine. She is also your supervisor
Rival! Another hungry mouth to feed from Brusy-pie’s body. And Brusy will spend energy and masculinity on that leaching slut too! 

She is not interested in you, but you must follow her orders too
That's her suppose replace me at home! Why is she here?
Don't worry, she's a great mage and knows teleportation magic
Okay, but she look like.. Is she cope?

This is Grym. Also our master
I don't really need an additional whore. Your heroic ass is enough for me. [He patted heroic ass approvingly]

Still he is a man and this demand you attention
Understand.

This is Lars. If you have time, then pay attention to him too
Bitch, you mean “My favorite glorious and best master in the world Lars”? I’ll teach you respect!

This concludes the introduction
So my main care will be that huge orc. Oh well, what you can’t do for money. Speaking of which… 100 gold per week, right?
Yes (100 gold)
I'll start immediately!
I will pay after your work
[Sigh] Fair enough, I guess..

You can take a little vacation
I'm not fired, right?
It's time to get back to work
Ah, working days.

Isn't it time to pay me?
Yes (100 gold)
Thank you. I will buy a gift for my daughter.
What should I buy with this money? Maybe sexy choker? 
That mean another green dildo to my collection.
Sorry, money is tight right now, can I pay double next week?
Don’t forget!
Whatever. I have everything I need.

Have you cleaned Bruiser yet?
I'm on my way.
Oh, yes! 

Let me train you
How?
Sex with me
You mean “cleaning”?
Sure.
Watch me
Ready to learn, teacher.
At this point it’s I should teaching you.
Let’s clean Bruiser together
Fine.
Awesome!

How's your work?
I feel dirty but it's all for my daughter.
All right, thank you.
I also I clean the building, though only with my hands, so not very good cleaning.
5 cleanings: I remembered again what it means to have fun from bodily intimacy.
Bruiser is one of stinky boy/gal.
How can an orcish body create so much dirt so quickly?
I think Miss Catherine doesn't like me much.
Bruiser spent so much time in me.
10 cleanings: I really like this job, I wish I could do it always.
What about your daughter?
My daughter? Oh yes. Soon she will take care of herself.
I heard from Cate, that constant cumbaths good for skin.
Mmmm..? Sorry, what? I've been daydreaming more lately.
I haven't spoken to Molly for a long time. I mean Mia. Or was it Mary?

I have some Mia dialogues that I wrote down if you wouldn't mind adding.

MV= Mia Valentia DB= Dragon Born

R= Random

(DB) [Mia tugs at your clothes]

(DB1) Yes Mia?

(MV) Can I ask you a question?

(DB) Sure.

(MV) Um...When is Mother coming home?I Miss her.

(DB) Im not sure Mia.

(MV) Well, what is Mother doing then?

(DB) Umm She... Shes cleaning Masters Body...I mean house!

(MV) Master? So are you also a maid?

(DB) Yes! We work with eachother.

(MV) Awesome! Hows Mom at work?

(DB) Ummmm...Lets just say, shes a hard worker....

(MV) Thats my Mom for you!

(DB) [Nervously Laughs] Yeah,sure...

>End of Dialogues

>When talking to Mia

(DB) Hi Mia, how are you? (Repeatable)

(MVa) I feel lonely without Mom around. (R)

(MVb) Im Okay, Im just thinking about Mother and how of a hard worker she is! (R)

(MVc) Im sad, I havent seen Mom in awhile. (R)

(MVd) *Sigh* I Miss Mothers Cooking. (R)

(MVe) [Stomach grumbles] Ugh Im hungry. (R)

(MVf) I miss Mothers Bedtime stories. (R)

MVg) I hate being alone in this house at night. (R)

=================================================================

(DB) Hows Catherine? (Repeatable)

(MVa) Shes nice! (R)

(MVb) She smells funny. (R)

(MVc) She always goes to this place called...Heroines Favorite...I think? (R) >Only can be used when you completed Gryms Quest

(MVc1) I tried to go in but they wouldn't let me in and she won't tell me what it is.

(MVd) She makes house work easier.(R)

(MVe) I think she is sick or something, Her face is always red! (R)

@DSHV

Spoiler

Bruiser: This place needs more cunts. Seeing your dumb bimbo face even for a couple of minutes is already a punishment, and I deal with your girly shit  every single  day. Not to mention that perverse blonde underwhore. So the boss found one cunt who agreed to work here. She is in financial problems, possibly caused by the boss, don’t care, and willing to take any job. So get your money ready – sell your holes more or take on slave labors  – you will pay for her services, cunt.
Where can I pick up her, owner?
Carlotta Valentia lives in Whiterun. Just get her here and teach her about being depraved primitive slut which desires cocks only, just like you, horny cunt. Tell her, that she is only second after you cocksucker, and that you can replace her for household chores: polish dildos or something. Do you understand or should I explain it a couple of more times, since you are a stupid woman?

Understood...despite my tiny woman brain, owner. May I go to carry out your order?
Yes, whore. Oh, and she thinks she will work here as maid. Ha-ha-ha…women.. Well, I might collect some dirt on my crotch for her to clean.

Carlotta Valentia: I am here to guide you to your new workplace.
I hate to leave my home, but I really need money right now. I hope you understand? I was also promised that during my absence someone will replace me in my shop and house. 
{Do not go there! Save your life and honor as well as those around you!}
{I can't say that or I'll fail my mission.}
[Lie] Our Cate is just made for this. Everything will be fine
Wonderful to hear. I think I need to finish some business here and I will immediately take the carriage to Dawnstar and then I will find this Forgotten Regret, don’t worry. Very poetic name, by the way.

Catherine in Carlotta’s house: Hey, slave-pie, look - I'm just like a busy housewife. Some guys like this type - mature mothers with saggy tits. So where is the flour for me roll in?
Sales are going well, especially when I dump the boobs on the counter between other vegetables.
Id also save change, replacing it with jobs. Hand, ass, boob, thigh, armpit, belly fold, blow.. there is so much job in the world for a simple hardworking single mother.
Look! [She froze in a stupid pose with ladles in hands] So many work for a poor slutty widow that there is no time to even sit down on cocks. [She wearily wiped the sweat from her brow with a ladle]

Carlotta in Forgotten Regret: So I'm here and I was told to wait for you to explain my duties and give me my uniform.
Your uniform is bestowed by Dibella.It is your natural beauty.
You mean complete nudity? I had my suspicions when I saw the girls here. I'm not sure I'm ready for such wild deeds. Maybe we can find a compromise? At least an apron or underwear only?
No, either you accept all the conditions of work or leave
Well, for the kind of money that you pay, I can tolerate this. I really need it. See? I’m undressing. Now show me what I'm going to learn here.

This is Bruiser. Your main responsibility is to clean his body
Oh, this body is huge. It will take a lot of water.
No, only saliva or pussy juice, since you are allowed only to use your holes for cleaning
What?! I knew that there was a catch somewhere. The regular job of a servant cannot be worth of 100 gold per week! It's a brothel!
Nobody forces you to do this
No, I will do it. Dying of hunger is the worst alternative. Just how should I do it?
I’ll show you
Ready to memorize.
MBruiser: [Clean his cock with mouth]
[He had prepared and dipped his dick in some slime and dirt. You start cleaning it and trying to please him]
FBruiser: [Clean her pussy with mouth]
[She had prepared and dipped her hairy pussy in some slime. Her whole groin is dirty. You start cleaning it and trying to please her]
Owner, are you satisfied with the cleaning?
And this is what you call cleaning, bitch? I have to do everything myself. I’ll use your cunt as tissue, lazy scum!
Thank you for using me, owner. Please use me again
I am not done with you, hasty cunt. Don't you dare tell me what to do with my bitch. I haven't shown our new famiy member usage of your other hole yet. You have an arse, did you forget?

Do you remember everything?
It was.. it was intense. I never thought that such big.. Nevermind. Yes, continue, please.

Catherine: This is Catherine. She is also your supervisor
Rival! Another hungry mouth to feed from Brusy-pie’s body. And Brusy will spend energy and masculinity on that leaching slut too! 

She is not interested in you, but you must follow her orders too
That's the one that is supposed to replace me at home! Why is she here?
Don't worry, she's a great mage and knows teleportation magic
Okay, but she looks like.. Is she cope?(cop?what did you mean?)

This is Grym. Also our master
I don't really need an additional whore. Your heroic ass is enough for me. [He patted heroic ass approvingly]

Still he is a man and this demand your full attention
Understood.

This is Lars. If you have time, then pay attention to him too
Bitch, you mean “My favorite glorious and best master in the world Lars”? I’ll teach you respect!

This concludes the introduction
So my main care will be that huge orc. Oh well, what you can’t do for money. Speaking of which… 100 gold per week, right?
Yes (100 gold)
I'll start immediately!
I will pay after your work is done.
[Sigh] Fair enough, I guess..

You can take a little vacation
I'm not fired, right?
It's time to get back to work
Ah, work days.

Isn't it time to pay me?
Yes (100 gold)
Thank you. I will buy a gift for my daughter.
What should I buy with this money? Maybe a sexy choker? 
That means another green dildo goes to my collection.
Sorry, money is tight right now, can I pay you double next week?
Don’t forget!
Whatever. I have everything I need.

Have you cleaned Bruiser yet?
I'm on my way.
Oh, yes! 

Let me train you
How?
Sex with me
You mean “cleaning”?
Sure.
Watch me
Ready to learn, teacher.
At this point it’s I should be teaching you.
Let’s clean Bruiser together
Fine.
Awesome!

How's your work?
I feel dirty but it's all for my daughter.
All right, thank you.
I also I clean the building, though only with my hands, so it is not a very good clean.
5 cleanings: I remembered again what it means to have fun from bodily intimacy.
Bruiser is one of stinky boy/gal.
How can an orcish body create so much dirt so quickly?
I think Miss Catherine doesn't like me much.
Bruiser spent so much time in me.
10 cleanings: I really like this job, I wish I could do it always.
What about your daughter?
My daughter? Oh yes. Soon she will take care of herself.
I heard from Cate, that constant cum baths are good for skin.
Mmmm..? Sorry, what? I've been daydreaming more lately.
I haven't spoken to Molly for a long time. I mean Mia. Or was it Mary?

18 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I can't get any special dialogues from Lydia after days after I became the thone. pls help

PS, I mean the quest: Moral Character 1/2

just do setstage AAAMoralCharacter 10

26 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks for the quick reply, can I also ask you for other console codes of quests of this mod?

Theres a txt file in the mod .rar/zip file

it's got most or all of the quest IDs

On 3/31/2021 at 9:56 PM, Electric Aether said:

Who do you have in Mind?

Let's see.  DB and her follower (female of course)  puts on sex shows that both beast and man may partake of as part of Civil Whore storyline.   Kind of like the Skyrim version of an USO tour really, really gone bad.  (USO tours are done by entertainers to keep troops entertained in the U.S. military..)

And if I was Serpent, I'd be going "Why am I limiting you to just ONE side in the Civil War, you whore?  Very well, take a letter to Ulfric AND a letter to General Tullis.  After all, I'm an equal opportunity offender.  You shall be used, debased and humiliated by all sides in this Civil War.  Stormclock, Imperial, Thalmor....even the little factions throughout Skyrim.  Like the Thieves Guild,  Dark Brotherhood, the Blades, the Penititus Obscurawhatever,  Whitehold mages,  hell, even the orcs!   You deserve to be everyone's whore, you fake Dragonborn!   Hell, even the Forsworn if they're even somewhat friendly to you will use your ass" (i.e. Madnach...if you chose to help him out)  And your life is gonna be a endless bag of dicks, Dragonwhore" 

"Imagine Stormcloak and Imperial patrols fighting each other and you, my useless Dragonwhore comes along. They declare a truce so they can nail your ass....you're going to bring them together in harmony!   At least till they're done with you!" 

There's always opening up a Daughter of Coldharbor questline...after all, the inititation ritual by Molag Bal to make a Daughter of Coldharbor is nonstop rape.  The Dragonborn doesn't have to become a Daughter of Coldharbor (i.e. a vampire) because Molag Bal rejected her and kicked her back to Skyrim, albeit for the worse for wear.  It would be a good questline to explore the backstory of the Daughters of Coldharbor (Serana and her mother are such)  And Serana could "accidentally" lead  the Dragonwhore onto that path with the right strings being pulled by Serpent. 

And there's the Dwemer automations....I mean they never tire do they?  Serpent could command the Dragonwhore to uh..find out what makes them tick, maybe recalibrate a few of those to use on the poor girl in the Forgotten Regret. (gonna need a basement for all of those..)  She might be required to go get Dwemer oil and shards to keep them functioning at full speed.   You never know if the Dwemer actually delved into such subjects...they weren't known for their morality, after all. 

I mean. Think like a Daedra.  You want to twist someone into the worst way possible. Not just physically, spiritually, emotionally....you want to fuck the DragonWhore in the worst way possible to the point where Dragonborn is a empty vessel, devoid of soul and willing to accept jzz of any sort. Even if it ain't human.

After all if you're Daedra, you never were human to start with.

12 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks for the quick reply, can I also ask you for other console codes of quests of this mod?

Hey! If you are looking for a certain quest open the console and type help and type in the quest name and you should see a ques then aaainsertnamehere

14 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

setstage AAAMoralCharacter 10

33 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I am sorry if you did answer the question already somewhere else but how can we start the quest with Lydia?

>Dialog changes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Player Character and Your Fanboy Arrive at the Forgotten Regret

>Fanboy either plays the knockdown animation or is tied up playing the hogtie animation or kneeling tied up animation

(DB) I've fulfilled your Orders Master.

(S) Good Bitch, Now remember that Im always watching your stupid ass.

(DB) Right Master I wont forget.

(S) You better not.[He spits on you]

(S1) Remember this as well, don't show him any kindness.

(S2) You worthless cunts aren't worthy of any acts of kindness.

(DB) Yes, your right Master.

(S) Your Owner knows best Horrid Slag.

(S1) If you show that little fuckboy any Kindness or if you show any Remorse.

(S2) You will suffer even worse.

(DB) Y-yes Master... I will not disobey you.

(S) Good slut, now go and talk to Bruiser. [He spits on you again]

>New Quest Objective given (Talk to Bruiser)

Quest Stage 20

(DB) Master?

(B) YOU BITCH!!! [He Slaps you Hard]

(B1) I've been given work because of your dumbass!

(DB) Im sorry Master

>Bowing Animation plays

(B) Yeah yeah fuck off.

(B1) Now bring your Fanboy or whatever that midget is called.

(DB) Yes Sir.

>Quest Objective Complete

>New Quest Objective Given (Train Your Fanboy)

Quest Stage 30

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

Thank you it's work like a charm. There is a line that dosen't seem to work.

Are you bringing me food? Apple Cabbage Stew with Rabbit Haunch.

Dosen't seem to work even if i put it in my inventory or give it directly at Lydia. Can i skip this step until it's fix with CC?

5 hours ago, justbob2 said:

How does the Whorerider quest with Bruiser trigger?

Talk to him after you finish the 2nd slave party quest

7 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Thank you it's work like a charm. There is a line that dosen't seem to work.

Are you bringing me food? Apple Cabbage Stew with Rabbit Haunch.

Dosen't seem to work even if i put it in my inventory or give it directly at Lydia. Can i skip this step until it's fix with CC?

Maybe? Not sure.

13 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Let's see.  DB and her follower (female of course)  puts on sex shows that both beast and man may partake of as part of Civil Whore storyline.   Kind of like the Skyrim version of an USO tour really, really gone bad.  (USO tours are done by entertainers to keep troops entertained in the U.S. military..)

And if I was Serpent, I'd be going "Why am I limiting you to just ONE side in the Civil War, you whore?  Very well, take a letter to Ulfric AND a letter to General Tullis.  After all, I'm an equal opportunity offender.  You shall be used, debased and humiliated by all sides in this Civil War.  Stormclock, Imperial, Thalmor....even the little factions throughout Skyrim.  Like the Thieves Guild,  Dark Brotherhood, the Blades, the Penititus Obscurawhatever,  Whitehold mages,  hell, even the orcs!   You deserve to be everyone's whore, you fake Dragonborn!   Hell, even the Forsworn if they're even somewhat friendly to you will use your ass" (i.e. Madnach...if you chose to help him out)  And your life is gonna be a endless bag of dicks, Dragonwhore" 

"Imagine Stormcloak and Imperial patrols fighting each other and you, my useless Dragonwhore comes along. They declare a truce so they can nail your ass....you're going to bring them together in harmony!   At least till they're done with you!" 

There's always opening up a Daughter of Coldharbor questline...after all, the inititation ritual by Molag Bal to make a Daughter of Coldharbor is nonstop rape.  The Dragonborn doesn't have to become a Daughter of Coldharbor (i.e. a vampire) because Molag Bal rejected her and kicked her back to Skyrim, albeit for the worse for wear.  It would be a good questline to explore the backstory of the Daughters of Coldharbor (Serana and her mother are such)  And Serana could "accidentally" lead  the Dragonwhore onto that path with the right strings being pulled by Serpent. 

And there's the Dwemer automations....I mean they never tire do they?  Serpent could command the Dragonwhore to uh..find out what makes them tick, maybe recalibrate a few of those to use on the poor girl in the Forgotten Regret. (gonna need a basement for all of those..)  She might be required to go get Dwemer oil and shards to keep them functioning at full speed.   You never know if the Dwemer actually delved into such subjects...they weren't known for their morality, after all. 

I mean. Think like a Daedra.  You want to twist someone into the worst way possible. Not just physically, spiritually, emotionally....you want to fuck the DragonWhore in the worst way possible to the point where Dragonborn is a empty vessel, devoid of soul and willing to accept jzz of any sort. Even if it ain't human.

After all if you're Daedra, you never were human to start with.

Great ideas!

I see potential

New quest idea for the night mammoths.

>Knife forgives the Dragonborn for her betrayal

>Night Mammoths hide out is attacked by another rival raider gang or vampires or etc

>Dragonborn saves the Night Mammoths from the Attackers

>Knife offers the dragonborn to join the gang as both a cum dump and rookie.

>This quest will include world building for the Gang and expanding the gangs control over Dawnstar and the other holds.As well as recruiting NPCs and followers.

>The end of the quest will have you become the new leader of the night mammoths but you aren't really the leader as the dragonborn is Serpents and Bruisers Bitch!

I just found Legutha of Waegmunding (spelling?)... I REALLY like that, how she'll randomly run up and rip my clothes off. :D More of that please~ There used to be a mod like that, where the player would get stripped by girls in Riften and Whiterun, but after some story content the author stopped working on it. I like when NPCs can yank my clothes off. ^_^ It took me by surprise. It was hot!

... I can imagine her or someone like her stalking the player like "My Fan" does.

4 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

New quest idea for the night mammoths.

>Knife forgives the Dragonborn for her betrayal

>Night Mammoths hide out is attacked by another rival raider gang or vampires or etc

>Dragonborn saves the Night Mammoths from the Attackers

>Knife offers the dragonborn to join the gang as both a cum dump and rookie.

>This quest will include world building for the Gang and expanding the gangs control over Dawnstar and the other holds.As well as recruiting NPCs and followers.

>The end of the quest will have you become the new leader of the night mammoths but you aren't really the leader as the dragonborn is Serpents and Bruisers Bitch!

How do i start the night mammoth quest?

17 hours ago, Yuni said:

There used to be a mod like that, where the player would get stripped by girls in Riften and Whiterun, but after some story content the author stopped working on it.

I think you mean this mod 

But if someone wants to download it, make sure that you definitely want it, because it's pretty dang hard to remove.

1 hour ago, DustyEverman said:

I think you mean this mod 

But if someone wants to download it, make sure that you definitely want it, because it's pretty dang hard to remove.

Yeah I meant that mod. 😄 But I always wanted something lighter-weight and with stripping that could happen in places a lot more varied than just those two towns... like you always had to worry about someone potentially yanking your armor off and rendering you naked, so I was happy to see that gal in Solitude strip my armor in this mod.

The interview:

Spoiler

A courier comes into the prison with the instructions from Serpent for our heroine to return to the guild...on urgent business.

Our door math returns. How is the jarl of Falkreath?

...he is doing quite well actually...

And what else is new?

Well...I started a rehabilitation program for...

I know all about it. I dont remember giving you permission for it though.

(kneel)Im sorry master, this lowly slut forgot about asking you for...

Bah...whats done is done. Besides I decided to land you a helping hand.

Oh no...what is he planning now?

What was that?

Nothing master....nothing. 

Thought so...anyway to the matter at hand. Remember the memory stone business?

Yes master.

With them we made you into a star...but why stop there?

Master?

You already know the laws of this lands. Slavery is frowned upon...criminal enterprise they call it...inhumane they call it...bah...

It is a noble enterprise from which the chaff gets separated from wheat. It gives us absolute clarity....are you listening whore?

Yes....master. 

In any case the point is that maybe we will need to change direction if this operation of ours ever goes sour....

You are so intelligent master.

Save me the empty platitudes whore .I decided to make and legalize a new type of industry. I think I will call them...movies.
And?

You are slow arent you? You already were in one. In fact you were it's main actress.

You cannot mean?

Ohh I do....you have shown much of your talent in it...but it simply does not do you justice.

Please dont make me do more of those....I will do anything.

You will do anything I tell you regardless...or...well you know the alternative.

Moving on then. First..lets call it...recording..of you was only a test footage. One that preformed quite well. We should capitalize on it while we can.

Gods....

Watch the attitude! We will make the best visual plays that Nirn has ever seen. Already got the next one planed out, thanks to your efforts.So listen up.

Yes?

It is about a heroine who decided to be a prison warden to the worst scum imaginable. She thought the she could do good and make them see a better path.

Sounds familiar? But what she didnt realize is that she will discover a new outlook on life. She will discover that she was born to be their cumdump

Is that a smile I see there slut?From what Ive seen and heard about you activities there, maybe you already went through all of this?

....maybe.

Arent we coy? I know for a fact that you did. Your guards are especially chatty about the dragonwhore sucking their balls dry. Good wordplay though,

Master can I suck your balls dry(smile).

Before we proceed show me the same talent you shown to them.(bj)

We really did have a breaktrough with you didnt we? (bj)

popup ("I hate this geezer.... but his cock is soo thick and biiig")

That was soo tasty master...please give me more.

Beg the others here whore...my ball sacks contain finite resources.

So where were we before I emptied your balls?

Ahh right....I found an ambitious group of artists ready to help you achieve your full potential. This are their instructions.(gives you few pieces of paper)

Rod Toward(cameraman and director)

Rocco(Art direction)

Cate("Consultant")

Tolfdir(lighting)

Grym(story)

Randoms as "actors"(probably Bruiser and Lars among them...will see)

Randoms will consist from 4 bandits that survived pcs adventuring days and are doing what they are told for 0 septims. They are promised a day with pc after the interview, where they can do what they want to her, except kill her. (separate quest ofc) (they await on the 3rd floor of the prison).

The interview plays at the 3rd floor of the prison(no guards or prisoners so they dont get involved...this will start Belph's involvement in the storyline after the quest).

Will continue tomorrow on this post. 

ps-Will continue after playing the mod for a bit again(have not touched it for a month, so a playtrough is a must for me to be reminded about the story so far)

Coming for Rocco in Solitude:

Hey Rocco, we have a revolutionary new project planned, and are in need of your talents.

Say no more my beautiful muse. The two of us will make our way to...um where exactly?

Falkreath darling.

Revolutionary art in a literal graveyard...ok Ill bite see you there.

Ummm before you go...can you? 

...(skip sex scene)

(Perequisite for this is off course to finish the earlier content with him).

Asking guild members for help:

Bruiser-Flatly rejects you(after the interview when the new movie racks up big profits he will have a small quest:domination oriented movie/further degradation of Dragonborn). His answer is simply no(because we know what happens when he is annoyed...if the player is a pain slut then we could provoke him to beat the player(and maybe a sex scene....either way Ill leave that to you DSHV).

Grym:

I know about GM's new idea slut.Ill see you in Falkreath. Dont forget to ask the local jarl for permission....best talk to Serpent about that.

Caterine:

I assume that you know about the project?

Naturally. Rejoice my little slut. You will get soooo much more attention from men...I am sooo JELAOUS!!!

We could always switch places if you feel so much envy!

Switch places hahah no. This was all my idea btw...we need to mold you to be more like me.

I see you agree with me. This was all my idea btw...we need to mold you to be more like me

Stare at her lustfully.

See you at Falkreath.

I see we made progress. Come little skank lets fuck like animals.(sex scene if blue option is selected)

(after sex scene)

See you at Falkreath.

Talk with serpent:

Sir, about the jarl 

Sir, about the jarl (looking at his crotch)

Take this offer to him. I started negotiations with him long before you took the mantle of warden(gives her a piece of paper)

Lets work on your concentration first(sex scene)Ok now that we have you back with us(then the line from above).

Letter content:

"You will get 15% of the profits from every movie that is made on your lands. i suggest you accept this more than generous offer. Or need I remind you who gave you everything on a plate? This my final offer. You know what happens to those who go against me. Be sure to prepare the permits for at least 10 people to visit that degenerate sinkhole you two call a "prison"."

Also after some thinking I decided not to invest too much money into this upfront. So lighting director wont receive any salary for his work.He waits for you in the facility(reason: If people didnt go for the college quests...no need to do 3 quests so you can get him there).

....Ill pay his expenses.

....dont worry sir. That geezer is so old he will probably forget about the whole salary thing.

Pfff how heroic...get out of my sight.

Hahaha, it I am glad to hear those words from your mouth. Begone now.

Jarl of Falkreath:

Jarl, I come for the permits.

Here are the rest of the permits. We will have a serious talk  after this is over. 

Rod Toward(current location in Falkreath inn)

Hello my name is...

I know who you are. The greatest hero of our age. Known as dragonborn correct?(he wears a staff with memory stone in it...mage clothes for "immersion" :D )

Correct.

Before we move to the main part of the interview show us your moves.

My....moves?

1)Yes, swing your weapon for a bit, shows us your skill. For the stone....remember.

All...right then.

2)Can I show you my other....talents?(sex scene)

"Undresses" Naturally.

You are very talented! Using every single part of you as a weapon.

Thank you.

Ill await you in the facility. Investigative Journalists work is never done.

...what?

A new revolutionary change in journalism. You will find out soon enough.

Prison:

Ydgrass: Whoreden, you have visitors down stairs. They are here to show the fruits of our labors. Dont fail us..

Fine

Before I go downstairs...please....do me.(SS)

No need to ask me twice. Oh prisoners Logbar and Belph have asked for you...they were pleading even. Give them a visit before you go downstairs....and shut them up or I will. 

Logbar:

What did I say about cheating, you fucking slut?

1)It is not what you think. They are here to...

fuck your ass sore? I knew that already (slap)

Uh...fuck

Good idea whore(anal)

2)There is no cheating. My ass belongs to you...ill prove it.( undress + anal scene)

Good. That was a fine reaction on your part, my little anal slut.

after the scene

Im satisfied...on your way and do not forget your place.

Belph:

Belph?

Daddy?

Where have you been sugar? What is that circus I saw passing by just now.

They are just here to spread the word about our good work.

Soo...that hack Grym and that irredeemable penetration addict Catherine work for the Empire now?

You...you KNOW them?

Former put me in here, and the latter was molded by me.

.... I cant....molded by you?

She was already a perverted slut before I met her...but I made an error in judgement and went to far with her.Is she still the same?

Thinking only of men, cocks and sex? If so then yes.

Bah....we will see if we can do something about it. Go get rid of them and then we will have a nice long chat darling.

All right. See you later.

Before I go....I need something big,thick and hard. Give it to me daddy. (BJ)

Im so proud of you.

Now for the main part

>Talk to Rod

Hello Rod. 

Oh, our star is here everyone! Everybody is eager to start. But we should not rush it. Talk to the people here.

>Talk to Grym

Is everything going well?

Just peachy cunt. This four gentlemen here cannot wait to get started. Say hi to them and the rest of the crew then come talk to me.

>Talk to the "actors"

3 orcs and 1 redguard( @Electric Aether recruits for the gang after their "Day with db" quest?

Hello I am th....

b1:You are the slut that offed our crew while we were out hunting!

Oh no not this shit again. 

b1:As expected you dont give two shits about those lost...hero...my ass. Dont worry you will be sorry.

What are you implying?

b1)Hahaha, we are here to help your image...and that is just a start. We were promised quality time with you.

Quality time?

b1)24 hours. A whole day to make you repent for your actions. Your days of "bandit slaying" are over.

Answer 1:

Hahaha....are you afraid? Good 

Answer 2

[Licking lips while looking at his crotch]Oh no, will you handle me like I am a camp slave slut?

So the rumors are true? Dragonwhore indeed.

b2(bandit 2)-Oh the things we will do to you slut. Our boy here cant take his eyes of you(bandit 4)

b3)Cant wait for this to be over.You are coming with us by the way.

b4)[Looks at you while jerking his cock]

....(stay silent)
.[Smile]

>Talk To Catherine

Ah, our young hope deigns to speak with us. Your transformation is going flawlessly.

Im guessing this "interview" involves a lot of sexual activites?

According to Gryms script much more then I originally thought. I even got a part?

Didnt think you would miss something like this. What is your role?

Your deputy naturally, silly. Even the dragon whore cannot handle all those cocks alone.

You are correct....

Humility is good for the soul. As you must have learned by now.I cannot wait anymore. Come here boys.

Not yet.

What was that?Nvm, go talk to that old man...I cannot wait anymore. Come here boys.(sex scene with her and the bandits)

>Talk to Tolfdir

I have no memory of this place!

a1)Dont worrry.Just listen to what Grym is saying and you should be fine.

a2)Pfff...Senile old fool.

Clarification: @DSHVSudden changes in dialogue(horniness to normal dialogue and reverse are planed as a side effect of the ring quest(Since I dont want to bother you to work with complicated scripts(for example if the ring is equiped female pc should go only with crazed cumdump dialogue) this is the best way to show the vain struggle against her needs(as said pc could either go full cumdump or a promiscuous heroine).

>Talk To Grym

[Player and him looking at the bandits fucking Catherine)

Look at their enthusiasm. This will be one of the greatest hate fucks ever recorded.

Yes they are....pretty good at their job arent they. But they will get tired [Pout]

Dont worry slut, I gave them a supply of my very special brew.

What did you give them?

Oh a potion which restores their "energy" and "juices" fully after the "job" is done. I outdid myself with this one.

Oh ok....that settles it then.

Remember to answer his every question no matter what the situation entails!!!

Understood.

Dialogue between Grym and Rod

Everyhting is ready. It works like a charm.

It sure does. Rod! Let us begin.

>Answer all questions Rod has for you

Scene: You two are obviously in a dialogue while Catherine is being handled by the guys.

First the introduction. Who exactly are you?

I am <Name>, you may also know me as Dragonborn.

Glad to meet you. Your fame spans the whole of Skyrim.

Thank you.

So what is this facility we are in, and what is that happening behind you?

It is a prison...of a sort. For rehabilitation of most violent Skyrim denizens. 

A...ha....and what is that woman doing to those men?

That is my deputy Catherine. She is....helping the prisoners. Wave Catherine.

Helping them to?

Relax. They like...need to do their sentence in stride.

And this will help how?

Well...them being less nervous will make....guards less nervous?

Is that a question or an answer?

Um....an answer?

So the rumors about this facility being your harem are in fact false?

Who tol....yes off course this is not my harem.

So you do have a harem?Where?

This is not....please just stick to the agreed questions!

So what is the truth then?

That I will do anything to help them see the light.

Anything?

Yes....anything.

With that said we will be back after this short break!

To whom are you tal...?

Deactivate the stone for a while...a bit of rest is necesary for all of us.

>Talk to Catherine

Intermision: Catherines scene is done and she is resting for her next "quest"

[Catherine swallowing cum] Sweety have you ever seen this much professionalism from me?

Hmm so this wasnt just another day for you?

Haha, really funny. I do have  a question for you.

Which is?

You seem more....relaxed with the work waiting in front of you. What brought about that change?

A while ago I was given a ring...I was to wear it as a part of a challenge.

Aha...so what was the catch?

The ring was cursed. It made me behave....more freely.

Like a cock crazed slut?

More or less....how did you know?

[Smile]Had the same experience once upon a time....although I returned it to the vendor after use.

....Was it <name of the vendor from the quest> ?

It was actually....what a strange coincidence....

Yes....a coincidence(I need to have serious discussion with Belph after this is done....he owes me some answers).

In any case, im proud of you, my little student. Your eyes are opening and soon you will walk the path you were born for.

And what is that path that you speak of?

One of the greatest sluts Nirn has ever known. With this crowning achievement you will be known far and wide across Skyrim...and latter the known lands.

I didnt think you were one for sharing the tittles...especially the ones of that nature.

Hah, for now I am undisputed champion in this field....

For now... 

Grym is looking at us intently. Go see what our master wants slut.

Will do...

And one more thing! Make me proud today.

>Talk to Grym

The moment approaches slut. Do you remember your part.

a1)Yes yes....do my part of the script no matter the situation.

Still that arrogance. Dont worry these gentlemen will fuck it out of you.

a2)Why dont you remind me while I empty your balls.(bj)

That is more like it bitch...get to work while I explain it to you again.

[Popup- Gods why am I sooo horny.]

after the answer 1 or the scene

Understood?

Yes everything is clear.

Good. Now get to work. Rod, time to work your magick. 

>Continue the interview

So can you describe what you meant by doing anything for them.

Well for example our prisoners have an open room policy.

And what exactly that entails?

They have free roam in this facility. With limitations off course.

So basically it is their house?

Wouldnt put it like that exactly...they have more freedom than for example in Ravenbeak prison.

The inmates here tell me they feast like kings is this true?

Yes...both the guards and the prisoners have the best meals in Falkreath jarldom.

How is our good jarl handling the budget....or did you encourage him to raise expenditures somehow(wink wink)

I pay for the expenses....

How heroic!!!You heard it here folks....one more question. The women in prisoner cells...who are they?

Their...wives...

[Laughs] Wives? They dont seem to look like some common housewives?

They help them practice to be husbands and partners of quality.

Among other things im sure...and when those women are indisposed?

[Popup-As if on que one of the orks steps behind the pc and starts groping her tits]

Well...then the...ah staff....helps them in any way they ca....oh gods...

[Popup(or as part of dialogue whatever is easier for you dshv)- The ork forces her on her knees, slapping her cheeks(face) with his cock](BJ Scene)

So you are open for any kind of service to the possibly redeemable miscreants...

[Gags and gulps] Yeshhh....(face and tits drenched in cum)

After the scene

You shown us much of your hospitality and your nature. Is there anything else you would like the public to know?

Our doors are always open to those whom seek true redemption.

[Popup-again as on que the other ork comes behind you and bends pc over](standing scene)

(again he drenches pcs lower parts in cum)

after the scene

You heard it here folks...all of our heroine doors are open for service...and her deputy too(first two orks take catherine for a ride)

a1) [rolls eyes] All my...doors....

a2)Yeah yeah....now piggy fuck me in the ass. I need it.

(the last orc comes over and does what he is told...rough fuck if second option is selected)

after the scene talking to Rod again

Well people, you have seen our heroine at work. What more is there to know about your....strange rehabilitation program?

That I worship all cocks...be it they are attached to civilian, a noble or a petty criminal. 

So what you are saying is that you like cocks?

I LOVE them....the bigger the better.

This is a very strange claim.

I will back it up(kneels infront of a blackguard...and starts caressing his cock)(any scene...your choice DSHV)

after the scene

Do you have any messages for people watching this.

Nobody is irredeemable. You fellas are free to prove me wrong. 

So much energy...how do you put up with all this work....

It is all in a quality diet(starts eating cum from her body and cleaning "prisoners" "spears") (no scenes)

People I am informing you via this device. Applications are now open. If you are tired of your life as a criminal, DB will help you on your path to redemption.

Thank you for coming here Rod.

My pleasure. I will be in the inn if you have need of me.

Understood. Have a great day.

You too.

>Talk to Chaterine

Gods,I am sooo proud of you. Come here and lets clean each other up(sex scene)

after scene

Im taking this gentlemen with me. They are told to use you in the studio(movie room in the guild). So prepare for another shooting[laughs]

a1)[Sarcastic]Yay

a2)Will be there as soon as I can.

Good. See ya there.

>Talk to Grym.

So how did I do?

I would normally punish or offend you...but this...this was a masterpiece. You deserve some rest.

Never thought you would say something like that.

Pfff....dont get used to it....this was probably dumb luck....but I am content...all in all.

What is next?

Those applications Rod mentioned. Ill be the one who decides who comes to the prison.

So the worst of the worst?

Ah the slut gets it....and how do feel about it?

Does it matter? I am just a brainless slut with a set of tits and holes in need of a good and proper fucking.

Today is really your lucky day cunt...that is a fantastic answer.

Anything else?

We are all getting out of this hellhole. Get rid of that old man...he wont get a septim from us.

>Talk to Tolfdir

Hey, sir are you ok?

Oh dont worry child. I forgot how good sex looks and sounds...do I am little dissapointed.

By what?

You should be an example to the youth of this lands...and now I discover that you are just another cock crazed slut.

Oh get bent geezer.....to think you would have the gal to make judgement of someone.

No need to be rude now im just stating the facts.

a1)You...you are right. Here is your money(200s)....have a nice trip back.

Thank you.

QUEST ENDING 1.

a2)I...I was rude. Before you go have a drink with me.

if option two is selected(popup-[Ill teach this old man a lesson...he is going to beg me to fuck him]

Well at least you have some manners left. What are we drinking.

My friend the writer has made a potent mixture. I am sure you will like it. 

Well it wont hurt I guess. But do not forget my pay for this job!

Dont worry I wont....to Skyrim and all of its beauties.

To Skyrim!!!!

dialogue ends(and next part begins)

What....what is happening? I feel so...sooo strong and....and....manly.

[Undressing]-Told you the mixture was potent. So now that you see me again in all my glory, what do you think.

You are a temptress....I will.....not....succumb to this provocation.

[Bending infront of him]So you wouldnt just LOOVE to treat this  slut as she deserves. 

Pleeease....stop!

You would not LOVE to....fuck her mouth, tits or cunt....fuck her ass until she screams your name...screams for more?

Damnable slut you asked for it.

Now now...wait...what are...

(Popup}-[It happened to fast....he was much stronger and much more proficient in magic than anticipated....I am powerless]   [forced bj]

after scene....

Ahhh that is a bit better.

[Swallows cum] Uh where are your morals now?

Oh you already swallowed all of it...you are a true professional.

This went tad to far...but I learned my lesson. Let me give you your pay and lets call it a day.

Hahaha...oh no. The fee has just risen to four times the original pay. And I never leave my work half done.

What the...what work?

Educating perverse sluts to have respect for their elders. I want you to give me your best titjob! Understood?

Yes...sir.

titjob scene[popup-What the hell am I doing....I could rip him apart with my bare hands if I wanted]

Thank me for my service!

Thank you sir.

Dont call me sir! Oh...

What is it

You remind me of her?

Of who...your wife....daughter?

Granddaughter. She is back in Bruma....she is around your age.Since she came of age  I...I...always wanted to...oh I would ravish her.

Fucking hypocrite(laughs)

No worries...I gave to much information. You are to call me grandad...understood?

Yes.

Yes...what?

Yes grandad.

Good girl....now bend over and beg me to fuck your cunt.

Please grandad, fuck this young whorish pussy.

You can do it better....

Pwease,ah pwease granddaddy I need a good hard cock filling me up.

There we go (sex scene)

You were soaking wet just now. You were really into it whore?

Oh yes grandady.....this slut loves your cock.

Well you are going to love this. Guess where it goes next.

My ass,grandpa?

Correct my little cumdump. Now you know the drill.

Please grandpa, stick it in my ass.

Please grandpa,your granddaughter.....

Huh

Her name?

Oh....Jenna.

Your Jenna needs  you big,fat hard cock up her ass.

(anal scene)

Dear Julianos, that was therapeutic. What is happening with you...what is that expression on your face?

[Ahegao face]....that was....oh gods....

Never mind. My money if you please.

Here you go(800s)

Pleasure doing buisnness. Ill need your help with something. You know where to find me.

Yes gra...

No need to roleplay...not for now anyways. I got what I came for....see you soon!

ENDING 2 OF THE QUEST:

@DSHV THIS IS IT FOR NOW. HOPEFULY YOU CAN IMPLEMENT IT ALL INTO THIS INCOMING UPDATE.

ILL WRITE THE PLAN FOR THE NEW QUESTS IN A SEPARATE POST.THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT TO THIS MOD.

Hey DSHV, after I talk to the jarl of falkreath about discussing the special prision and am told to go to his room at night i don't get any more dialogs and can't access the door to the prison.