5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, some characters have other version of them, for example Bruiser can be male and female. If you activate both, then there will be two NPCs.

Texts for editing:
Illia - The Meaning of Life

Reveal hidden contents

What do you want to devote your life to now?
Quite a big question for a small talk, don't you think? After the matricide I commit I don't know what to do with my life. I have no attachments or plans for life.
Maybe you will find meaning in life later
Maybe yes, maybe no, I'm bad at a divination.
Can you try different things?
Well I can travel with you, adventuring. Also I can continue to study magic. Perhaps get a regular profession? Let's continue to travel for now, maybe we'll find something in some random cave that will give me an idea.
In the Random Cave: Stop! It looks like the bandits are holding a hostage!
She is their slave
A slave!? Owww.. So she is serving to this bunch of bad brutal men. They can do anything with her and no one will stop them!
And what do you suggest?
Let's talk to them first. I don't want hasty actions to lead to unnecessary death.
Bandit Leader: Nice pairs of legs bring fuckmeat to us. Must feeling with their holes where all the real men are.
Free this girl!
Na-ah. To whom we gonna fuck then? You? Oh, this is not a bad idea. She's already worn out, stink. Disgusting whore. I am ready to let her go if any of you agree to take her place. You, meat, or your meat-friend, whatever.
Did you hear him?
Yes, and I volunteer!
Are you sure?
No. But this is for the good!
No, I'll do that!
Okay, you're in charge here.
Agree
Wish me luck, I’ll need it.
Well, got into a fight who will get the honor of our sexslave?
My friend
Ha, are you sure she is your friend, cunt?
Me
Be proud when giving your sluttish body to us, whore.
What’s next?
Hey, boys! New meat!
Celebrate our new cunt with orgy!
Make Sanguine proud, sons!
What a greedy vessel! Consuming our cum as if it’s her the most precious treasure.
Do you like to watch? The play is over. Take these used holes and get out. Men need to rest after sex, don’t you know? You ex-friend would be one of the pillows now.
/Do your ex-friend like to watch? The play is over. Let her take these used holes and get out, unless of course she wants to stay forever like you. Men need to rest after sex, don’t you know? You would be one of the pillows now. Be soft and warm, it’s an order!

Illia?
That was something. I guess, one way or another, you deal closely with bandits or even worse when you adventuring. This is really a new experience for me, when you grow up in a coven of witches, then male attention is not something ordinary. By the way, I remembered about one man, a sorcerer, about whom I had heard for a long time. Maybe we can meet him and he will teach me something?
A sorcerer?
Yes, the hermit. He lives in [..]. It's not obligatory. We can look for him when there is time.

Wizard: Are you a wizard? Can you teach my friend magic?
Oh, I haven't seen such young ladies for a long time. Magic you say? I know a lot about it. I'm ready to share my knowledge with such beautiful girls. For a symbolic insignificant price. Sex!
I can pay you gold
Sex!
Do you have any problems that need to be solved?
Yes, no sex for a long time. Solved by immediate sex!
(Persuasion) Let's be reasonable here..
I'm not the age to be reasonable. Sex or nothing!
(Intimidation) Listen up, old pervert..
O time, a man who just wants to have a relationship with a woman, as gods intended, to be called a pervert! And I'm not that old, I'm only forty-three!
This man wants sex for his knowledge 
I am beginning to understand male patterns. Not that they are incredibly sophisticated.. I will do it.
I can do it for you
No, I have to pay the price.
It's your choice
Sure thing!
There are more reliable sources of knowledge. Would he live here if he knew anything worthwhile?
You seem to be right. Let's get out of here. I still have so much to learn about the world.

Are you happy?
Certainly! I'm ready to take her as a student. Oh, we need shorter outfits! And different toys! Would you like to join? I still have strength, I can share my knowledge with you too.
I want to gain knowledge for sex
Good lad! Come here, girl! (+ new spell)

What do you think?
Sex is a pretty useful and valuable thing. But there is something else that I would like to try. It might be worth trying to find a regular job. I want to try a blacksmith.

This girl wants to learn blacksmithing
Let her make an iron dagger at first..
Illia! Why are you undressed?
The damn forge is too hot. And physical labor is more difficult than it looks from the outside. I am drying my clothes from sweat now and do not want to work as a blacksmith anymore. Being a merchant require only talk, let’s try it.
This girl wants to learn commerce
Indeed, it is easy for such a beautiful girl to find a common language with potential buyers. Does she have any clothes with a wide neckline or teasing thighs?
It's sexual things again
Maybe we should look more. Stables perhaps? There certainly can’t be anything vulgar.
This girl wants to learn horsing? Stabling? Stable management?
It’s called “caring for the stables”.  Let's see what she can do here.

Illia, sorry, am I missed something?
[She have disheveled hair, very wet and red face] Nothing! And let's never talk about it. The last thing I want to try is a waitress.

This girl wants to learn serving drinks
Well, it's a simple matter if you can walk without stumbling. The main thing is to start, and then everything will go by itself.

Illia?
This is definitely a waitress job, not being an ass-slaping, hand-shoving doll for groping? Well, now I know what I want to do in life. Sex.
You're not like that!
Like that!
Sex?
Yes, seems like a nice thing.
You shouldn't be so light on this. Make others pray to you about it
I will try.
You, little whore, come here
Oh, yes!
Let’s have sex
Mistress Illia: Kiss my feet and I might think about it.
I don’t want.
I guess, you deserve a little bit.
Whore Illia: Yes, of course!

Amazon Orcs (2 orcs for now) Any ideas where to put this tribe?

Reveal hidden contents

Malaka
We don’t need you here, outsider. Your kind is always horny. You want only sex from us. You spoil all sisters.
Well, yes. You saw my intentions
I will watch you. Watch closely.
No, no, I never thought of anything like that
You thought! You thought! You are thinking about this right now. You undress me with your eyes, you lustful animal!
Other amazon: Malaka seems to think you are obsessed with sex. Don’t mind her, she always so emotional.
(24 hours)
Come to me at midnight, sex-obsessed beast.
Why?
Just come and see.
(She waiting you naked in a pillory) What does it mean?
I am completely defenseless and convenient for sex. You can't miss this opportunity. Come on, take me as you want, I can't do anything to you. Show your lustful nature!
Thanks for the invitation, but I pass
Wait what? Stop! Let me out, I can't myself! Sisters should not see me like this!
[Fuck her]
Ha-ha, my pussy-trap worked!
Now free me, you predator!
[Fuck her]
Ohhh! Stop! Stop! Damn sexmonster! Ahhhh..
Why should I set you free?
I won't beat you then, whore creature!
But if I don’t free you, then you definitely won’t beat me
Errrr.. Emmmm.. Ugh. Free me please, sex-addicted daedra. Pretty please.
Nah, wait while in this position and think about your behavior
Noooo! Please don’t tell to sister about me at least! Say I’m on a hunt! They can’t see me like this!
[Free her]
Gotcha! So you've exposed yourself! I'll tell the sisters everything!
But how will they believe you?
Emmm..What?
You have already shown that they are biased towards me. How can you prove that you are not lying?
Come to me at midnight tomorrow!
Do you wanna fuck with me again?
I.. I.. I do this only to expose you, slut! I sacrifice myself!
Other amazon: Malaka talk about you again. Actually, she's only talking about you. Mostly nasty things, but you just don't have the time in the life to do all this.
Ah, here comes Molag Bal himself, if you belive Malaka, ha-ha-ha.
(24 hours)
Here. Take this axe.
Why do I need this axe?
This is a gift. Carry it.
[Take the axe] Thank you.
Do not lose him, otherwise I will be offended.
[Don’t take the axe] I will refuse
Why you always.. Arghhhh!
She-Chief: Malaka said you stole my ritual axe. And he really disappeared.
Not this axe? She gave it to me
Malaka.. I'll talk to her, unless of course you want to talk yourself.
Malaka: [She hugged you and started ardently kissing your lips]
[Kiss her back]
Mmm.. now all mine..mmm..
[Resist]
Why you resisting. Aren’t you beast of horniness?
I thought you hated me
No, I told everyone bad things about you so that they would not love you and only I got you. I can see their lustful glances at you.
You are idiot, you know it?
Since it is you, then I will allow you to insult me.
[Push her]
Stop resisting already!
Let’s have sex, Malaka
Give me all your lust, outsider!

Arterra

I will not mate with you, outsider.
I was not ready for this kind of greeting
A real hunter must be ready for anything.
But why?!
Until you complete my challenge. I vowed that I would only lie with a man or a woman who surpassed me in hunting. And that was many years ago. I really want sex! I can't even masturbate. Please do my challenge.
What is this challenge?
Just bring proof of your hunting prowess. You have to start with less - raw rabbit leg. Then the stakes will increase.
What's stopping me from buying proofs?
I'll close my eyes on this, so much I want sex.
Why not start and end immediately with the biggest prey?
The hunter must be patient and not underestimate any prey, even smallest one. Besides, then the challenge would be too short.

Here’s my proof
So are you really doing this? Thank you. Next are wolf and fox pelts.
Didn't I deserve a kiss for what I already did?
Are you joking? Kiss you, and then wait when you will catch animals in the forest? I’ll get overexcited from this kiss. I’m a hardcore virgin, don’t you forget?
Now sabre cat pelt.
Can you say all items so that I do not go to you every time?
Yes, that would be smart. But this is already part of the oath, I can’t change the rules.
Bear pelt.
Now bring something bigger than these creatures.
What do you mean?
You need to surpass me, not be on a par with me. I can kill a bear.
Here’s the dragon remains
[She kneel down] Master! Teach me!
Here’s the troll skull
A thick thing! Remind me Malaka, but don't tell her I said so.
Here’s the werewolf pelt
What a big wolf!
Here’s the mammoth tusk and snout
Oh, they usually stick to the flock and also guarded by giants!
Well, you have completed the challenge, hunter/ huntress. You can take your well-deserved prize – me. Oh, let’s fuck already!
I pass
What..What is that supposed to mean? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?
Let’s have sex, Arterra
[She pounced and starts beating all sex out of you]

You could place it near the mountains of Markarth, it would make sense for it to be near Orisinum, there was a quest I wrote here a while ago about the Amazon and I had placed the ideal place for lore friendly but the ideal region would be this.

Have you already started with TOH update? or are these quests related to Addon AE ? if it's TOH, I start writing the male part that was missing from my quest.

On 12/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, killer905 said:

Did you do something towards the Mjoll scene in prison?

No, I'm still not sure - the player can walk in place with her as a follower and see 2 Mjolls. I would not be happy about that as a player. Not sure about the bathing Companions for the same reason. If only there was some kind of check if they are followers or not.

On 12/18/2021 at 4:47 PM, Man O War said:

Have you already started with TOH update?

Yes, I remember about your quest.
I started writing texts for 2.4. A huge amount of texts had accumulated.

On 12/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, killer905 said:

The marriage is broken

Yes, I wrote about it in Possible problems: Marriage is not working properly – disable the mod while marriage or use Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod.

22 hours ago, DSHV said:

No, I'm still not sure - the player can walk in place with her as a follower and see 2 Mjolls. I would not be happy about that as a player. Not sure about the bathing Companions for the same reason. If only there was some kind of check if they are followers or not.

Yes, I remember about your quest.
I started writing texts for 2.4. A huge amount of texts had accumulated.

Yes, I wrote about it in Possible problems: Marriage is not working properly – disable the mod while marriage or use Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod.

good, then i will start the male version and then the first slave capture quest after the birth of the PC slaver organization.

Edit: You said you had accumulated texts and I forgot to ask if there is space for my 4 quests? (2 intro, one for each PC gender and 2 for first slave, one for each PC gender).

Edited by Man O War
info
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Technically, Aela shows up in one quest from Jordis and there will also be two Aela. Werewolves quest if i remember?

The solution to this would be to have the original NPC (DISABLE) during the quest and after the end of the (Werewolf) quest (ENABLE) of the original NPC. In the case of Aela and for (SCENE) Mjoll you would have to add "activator?" through which we have to go and do the same as above, while we are in the middle of the prison the original Mjoll is disabled after we get out we have to go through the same activator and the original Mjoll is ENABLE. Such an activator is, for example, during training with wilkas / farkas, when we want to join companions.

There are also several scenes, such as after entering Markarth, Whiterun, Rift, Companions we go through the scene activation points, e.g. between NPCs, a fight, etc. So technically it can be done, you just have to remember to turn on the NPC after the task / scene.

You can always make a test addon with them with an exemplary Mjoll scene in prison, I would love to test it and try to break it in some way.

You can also use the originals instead of using clones to avoid the problems you described, but then this NPC would have to be moved to his place of the quest where we are to meet.

As you can see, there are a few ways, but what you have to do is choose the less time-consuming / problematic one or give up the use oryginal not a clones (as for clones, you can easily use any outfit, which in the case of originals is a bad idea because then they will stay that way.(naked)).

Nevertheless, the Mod is good. An example is the quest of Jordis where she does more and more strange things or simply whores. In glory of her Thane.

Edited by killer905

It's stupid but I am a woman who really likes this kind of content. I know there's nothing wrong with that. But still I feel unsure when seeing in the comments so many authors are male. It makes my insecurities rear their head "What's wrong with you, liking these kinds of things?" Any girls in the thread? Just knowing you're there would help a lot. I can usually ignore the thoughts, since I know they are stupid, but right now I'm really anxious!

@DSHV

Thieves Party - after Nocturnal summons us, Brynjolf and Karliah (Nocturnal private sex party) 6 days after this

Spoiler

For this the best will be clone cell of cistern and put there NPC clones. There are 10 beds including the player's bed.

After the party, scatter clothes and empty drink bottles there.

Male NPC

Spoiler

Brynjolf
Delvin Mallory
Cynric Endell
Garthar
Niruin
Ravyn Imyan
Rune
Thrynn
Vipir the Fleet

Female NPC

Spoiler

Tonilia
Sapphire 
Vex
Karliah

Player Female/Male

Hey, what are you so pensive, Brynjolf?

Brynjolf

Ha, hello! It's been about a year since that pfu.. traitor was killed and I was wondering how we can celebrate it.

Player Female/Male

What is your idea for celebrating this?

Brynjolf

Stealing of course! What else?

Player Female/Male

We do this every day, Brynjolf.

Brynjolf

Oh? What idea YOU have. Madam/Sir, I know better, huh?

Player Female/Male

Very funny...

My idea is Thieves Party! Lots of mead and sex...

Brynjolf

Drunkenness and sex till pass out? I like this idea. It's actually a better idea than mine, but will there be any rules?

Player Female/Male

Well, those will be simple rules...

Anyone can fuck anyone. 

In pairs, Male with Female, Gay, Lesbian, Gangbang, rough, Oral, Vaginal, Anal etc.

Of course, the other person has to agree to this. We're not barbarians, are we?

Brynjolf

Vipir would like to do a little bit of Sapphire, but with his luck she has to go along with that, hah.

Not to mention Delvin and Vex, he keeps following and spying on her and the fool doesn't know she knows about it, haha.

Of course we will need.... Oh, hell, we have a visitor.

<The appearance of a typical Breton girl wearing a Nocturnal outfit.>

Courier

Hello dear lady/sir, I come to confirm my lady's coming to this party. (Whispers) Pretend you made a deal with her and she knows about the party.

Player Female

Excellent! Would she come with the other girls? Besides me, there are only four girls.

Player Male

Excellent! Would she come with the other girls? There are only four girls.

Courier

I understand I will tell my Mistress this, but it will cost extra. She like her girlfriends are not cheap and can keep secrets.

Player Female/Male

Of course! You're also invited, and what's your name?

Courier

If my Mistress allows me or takes me, why not. And my name is Krilah.

If you want to talk about anything else dear lady/sir I will be behind this place called emm... Haelga's Bunkhouse? I guess that's the name of the building. I will be there 4 hours I need to get some rest before returning.

Player Female/Male

All right.

Player Female/Male

Where have we finished?

Brynjolf

What did she want?

Player Female/Male

Her Mistress will join to us.

Brynjolf

Ok, so we'll need about one thousand for alcohol and food.

Player Female/Male

I'll give two thousand and let this alcohol flow

Brynjolf

Great, give me 4 days and it'll be ready.

And I'll be waiting in front of the entrance to the cistern by the cemetery.

Player Female/Male

Hello again, Krilah.

Krilah

Hello, hello, what do you want to know or do you prefer something else?

Player Female/Male

a) I have questions...

Krilah

Yes?

a1)

Player Female/Male

How does Nocturnal know about this party?

Krilah

<giggles> The answer is "Shadows".

Player Female/Male

Shadows...?

Krilah

Yes, where there are shadows, she hears everything in the mortal world.

Player Female/Male

So she hears our conversation too?

Krilah

Yes.

You don't even know how she likes to eavesdrop on your world. Especially at night for obvious reasons.

Player Female/Male

I can guess that.

a2)

Player Female/Male

You're not mortal, are you?

Krilah

Of course! I am like my mistress, I assumed the appearance of a mortal body. And I have to say this is more interesting than my real appearance.

Player Female/Male

I am to understand that during sex you feel the arousal and the orgasm accompanying it?

Krilah

Yes, and this is the best part of a mortal woman's body. <giggles>

Player Female/Male

Oh, that's good for you.

a3)

Player Female/Male

Did you know that you stand out in this outfit?

Krilah

I know that and all mortal male think I'm an exclusive whore, and it's true.

Hardly ever they do not want to give money for playing with me.

And this deadly gold I bring to our Mistress later. She likes to say it "bathe in it" whatever that means.

Player Female/Male

Won't you get in trouble for telling me that?

Krilah

No.

a4)

Player Female/Male

What's your real appearance?

Krilah

I look like a typical male Daedra, but the female version is nothing interesting.

Player Female/Male

Once I took off armor from this Daedra, and he actually look a lot like us.

Krilah

Well, male Daera will kill you faster. We female Daedra prefer fun.

b)

Player Female/Male

I want to play with you...

Krilah

What do you want?

Player Female/Male

b1) Masturbate for me

b2) Lick my vagine / Blowjob

b3) Vaginal sex

b4) Anal sex

Krilah

Immediately!

<After 4 days Brynjolf in front of the entrance to the cistern by the cemetery.>

Player Female/Male

Our special guest has arrived?

Brynjolf

Yes, Nocturnal herself came, this girl who was before and 3 others. We were just waiting for you.

<All NPCs are dressed and waiting in pairs at the beds.>

<The appearance of the 3 girls is typical of Dark Elf, Wood Elf and High Elf and are dressed like a nocturnal>

The names of the girls in the cistern:

Nocturnal - Whore Mistress Nocturnal

Courier Aka Krilah - Whore Krilah

Dark Elf - Whore Malign

Wood Elf - Whore Solmydia

High Elf - Whore Supine

Player Female/Male

Let everyone take a seat and undress, we don't need clothes.

Any NPC

I can't wait. 

<At this point, we can go over and fuck anyone>

Player Female/Male

Let's start a real orgy.

Any NPC

Finally.

<At this point there is a screen blackout and bottles and clothes appear on the floor>

Player Female/Male

Well, it's time to clean this dumpster and say goodbye to our guests.

Any Thief NPC

I understood.

<At this point, the player is transferred to a real cistern>

end

Rumors:

People say there were some strange noises near the cemetery as if someone was having sex there.

A few days ago there was some scantily dressed girl. Probably some kind of whore looking for clients.

Someone bought up almost all of the mead in the neighborhood in a few days. Some fancy party?

I wonder what it's like to take part in an orgy party, hmm...

36 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

It's stupid but I am a woman who really likes this kind of content. I know there's nothing wrong with that. But still I feel unsure when seeing in the comments so many authors are male. It makes my insecurities rear their head "What's wrong with you, liking these kinds of things?" Any girls in the thread? Just knowing you're there would help a lot. I can usually ignore the thoughts, since I know they are stupid, but right now I'm really anxious!

Well, everyone has their own distortion as in real life they wouldn't do the things that are in fashion or even the stricter things in other mods. E.g. Slavery, rape, drugs etc.

On 12/10/2021 at 4:39 PM, DSHV said:

More details: on the mod's page closest to it.

What content are you trying out? The mod is a bunch of related events, some very short.

tbh i'm not sure

i'm supposed to talk to Calcelmo bc grym told me to and there is no available dialogue from the mod dunno if it's a bug

there's supposed to be some content with Bruiser, Catherine and Carlotta that i can't progress to get for some reason ( Am i supposed to wait ? )

i'm also supposed to wait until there's a way to communicate at distance in the breaking chains quest ( Same question )

thanks for the reply anyway, it's a great mod i'm just mad there's all this content that i think i  can't access

On 12/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, Man O War said:

You said you had accumulated texts and I forgot to ask if there is space for my 4 quests? (2 intro, one for each PC gender and 2 for first slave, one for each PC gender).

A huge part of the texts has already accumulated and I have not yet started writing the doppelganger. I think it will be a long update and there is enough space for any quests.

On 12/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, killer905 said:

Technically, Aela shows up in one quest from Jordis and there will also be two Aela. Werewolves quest if i remember?

Well, then Jordis was a follower, but I guess disabling can work. Although this of course can cause a bunch of other problems, like broken vanilla quests.

On 12/21/2021 at 2:10 AM, Lisette11 said:

It's stupid but I am a woman who really likes this kind of content.

I know a few female modders of bdsm content. One recorded own moans to, if I remember correctly, for bold bandits on the road and a gang content. And most content on this site for TES are for female characters and lean towards bdsm. So most stories written for female perspective to which directed aggression and unfairness, to feel masochistic pleasure. Well, I can't speak for everyone, of course, how they play and what feel.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, gammixane said:

i'm supposed to talk to Calcelmo bc grym told me to and there is no available dialogue from the mod dunno if it's a bug

It looks like a bug. Although I thought that it was fixed in the last update.
Others have different quests. What the names of their quests? With Carlotta you need to wait, yes.
You need to wait Serpent's Good Memories quest.

21 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can I use Gyrm For future quests?

Yes. He was a virgin, writer of BDSM literature, for which he was expelled from the Bards College. He has a nasty, cruel character, but also puny and pathetic. Have you ever heard of anonymous boards? Well, so I imagined him at the beginning, he may be different now. I gave him a dramatic backstory (about his aunt and his only friend - maid; you can ask him about the backstory), but then he says that he made it up. True it or not, I deliberately made vague and open for interpretation, so that the PC can decided for yourself.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
On 12/9/2021 at 8:20 AM, DSHV said:

After POS bugfixes I will try to do AE add-on and then start new TOH update.
Apart from adding the accumulated content, I will focus on the doppelganger. I also want to connect endings with the game. Also small overhaul of the mod: rewrite some early texts (I recently read False Dragonborn and Dragonborn: Under Armor - Who chopped such rough sentences?) and disable by default some quests and NPCs, like Martin Carvain. Write what content you would like to hide by default (It will still be available with MCM and globals).

Well, when I do this, the phrase "He have a vicious spark in the eyes, or something..." appear and aggressive animation happens. I thought there might be something else I don't know.

Hey, I've been working my way through the text in this mod making changes.  I copied everything into this override, most of it hasn't been touched yet but I think I've gone over both of those quests.  I would guess I'm only through maybe 10% of the dialogue overall.   Are they the AAAPriceofFame, and AAARealandFalseHeroes Dialogues?  Anyways I'll upload what I've done, I tried to stay true to the original messages but some of it I wasn't certain and had to guess.  Other parts aren't really my thing so I don't know if I've done them justice.

Troubles of HeroineDialogue.zip

51 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Well, then Jordis was a follower, but I guess disabling can work. Although this of course can cause a bunch of other problems, like broken vanilla quests.

Theoretically yes, but without testing it will not be known if it will break something. Most players with such content tend to stick to one quest rather than playing vanilla content in meantime.

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

A huge part of the texts has already accumulated and I have not yet started writing the doppelganger. I think it will be a long update and there is enough space for any quests.

I know a few female modders of bdsm content. One recorded own moans to, if I remember correctly, for bold bandits on the road and a gang content. And most content on this site for TES are for female characters and lean towards bdsm. So most stories written for female perspective to which directed aggression and unfairness, to feel masochistic pleasure. Well, I can't speak for everyone, of course, how they play and what feel.

It looks like a bug. Although I thought that it was fixed in the last update.
Others have different quests. What the names of their quests? With Carlotta you need to wait, yes.
You need to wait Serpent's Good Memories quest.

Yes. He was a virgin, writer of BDSM literature, for which he was expelled from the Bards College. He has a nasty, cruel character, but also puny and pathetic. Have you ever heard of anonymous boards? Well, so I imagined him at the beginning, he may be different now. I gave him a dramatic backstory (about his aunt and his only friend - maid; you can ask him about the backstory), but then he says that he made it up. True it or not, I deliberately made vague and open for interpretation, so that the PC can decided for yourself.

OK, in two weeks I should have the introduction quest in the male version, I'm finishing a quest for another mod.

5 hours ago, killer905 said:

Theoretically yes, but without testing it will not be known if it will break something. Most players with such content tend to stick to one quest rather than playing vanilla content in meantime.

tinkering with vanilla script or vanilla quest is not recommended, the proof is in the  vanilla marriage that gets buggy if you have TOH mod.

Edited by Man O War
30 minutes ago, Man O War said:

tinkering with vanilla script or vanilla quest is not recommended, the proof is in the  vanilla marriage that gets buggy if you have TOH mod.

True, but if you read my post, it concerns disable of the original NPC, e.g. Aela during a specific quest (not vanilia) in for her clone, in which you can have more control in, for example, her clothes without touching vanilla tasks. 

And the general question is whether disable the original NPC for the duration of the quest (from mod) will break something.

5 minutes ago, killer905 said:

True, but if you read my post, it concerns disable of the original NPC, e.g. Aela during a specific quest (not vanilia) in for her clone, in which you can have more control in, for example, her clothes without touching vanilla tasks. 

And the general question is whether disable the original NPC for the duration of the quest (from mod) will break something.

i see, unless you have an active quest that requires that specific npc, there should be no problem then.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:40 PM, Electric Aether said:

also if I can make a suggestion, can you merge the side content with the mainstory?

Yes, in any case, I don't really distinguish between side and main quests.

18 hours ago, Alpha719 said:

I’m at the breaking chains quest and I am on the step of check around all thalmor’s territories

It is written on the mod's page, under More details:, under the spoilers Endings/Where to find what you need to find:

Spoiler

Unmarked Reeking Cave, near Thalmor Embassy.