On 1/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, wayandean said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply but that is Forvist. I'm looking for the guy in Shor's stone. Quest says I have to talk to him but I can't find him. This mod lacks a lot of quest markers.

Ooops, old age strikes again.  At least I remembered you were asking about a beggar.

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

How??? The hostage stuff is straight up NTR lol

I don't know what NTR means, but I haven't figured out how to not have the hostages happen. The only other option I see is to say F* you which causes the Serpent to attack, or saying that I don't care about the hostages, which isn't starting the quest without the hostage situation!

1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

I don't know what NTR means, but I haven't figured out how to not have the hostages happen. The only other option I see is to say F* you which causes the Serpent to attack, or saying that I don't care about the hostages, which isn't starting the quest without the hostage situation!

NTR is Netorare.

SO basically the main storyline of TOH is NTR lol.

Checkmate NTR Haters.

I like netorare, but in the "Look how much more your partner enjoys my touch!" or it starting forced but then becoming willing. But not with "Do everything I tell you or your loved one dies." staying as the motivation.  Maybe it's a weird limit.

Edited by Lisette11
20 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

it starting forced but then becoming willing. But not with "Do everything I tell you or your loved one dies."

Good point, I hope @DSHV could rewrite some parts, especially the grammar lol.

I can rewrite the hostage stuff if you'd like DSHV, and maybe add some more NTR content with it

On 1/2/2022 at 5:53 PM, xyzxyz said:

Could you bring her in earlier?

I planned that as the quests progressed, the PC would slowly corrupted by debauchery. Well, of course I can make this process even slower.

19 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

I can rewrite the hostage stuff if you'd like DSHV, and maybe add some more NTR content with it

Well, the main quest is very awkward. It seems to me that it use of a player's spouse breaks the wedding quest. All this should be redone. If I started now there would be another reason for enslavement (and by the way, I did it  in Problems of Survivor: there PC becomes cockcentric with mechanical cock around her heart for obedience).

9 hours ago, Eeveemk said:

Other people seem to have this issue with no response, but I am also getting the blackface glitch for every dawnguard npc.

I don't know if it will work, but can you try the texture and meshes folders from another version of the mod (LE or SE)?

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
10 hours ago, Eeveemk said:

Other people seem to have this issue with no response, but I am also getting the blackface glitch for every dawnguard npc.

Try Face Discoloration Fix mod, it solves this problem in my game for many mods (SE)

Moral Character+

Spoiler

Lydia: A modest thane does not need to show off luxury and wealth. Here are the appropriate clothes I have chosen for you. (Ragged Trousers/ Roughspun Tunic+ Footwraps/ Ragged Robes+ Ragged Cap+ Ragged Boots)
I know that feasts are an integral part of Nordic culture, but battle readiness and restraint equally important. Drink this, my thane, disgusting drink to spoil your terrible appetite. (Whore’s Cocktail (Female Recipe))
You should visit people who suffer, such as the poor and prisoners, it’s a clear sign of virtue. Greed and indifference are not suited to a thane.
(Before meeting Fattig) I heard about the poor man in Solitude. You should go there and help this man as much as you can. His name is Fattig. He must be a very miserable beggar since I heard about him here.
[In Breezehome] I arrange meetings with common people for you, thane. These unfortunate people need support, care, perhaps affection. An excellent opportunity to show generosity and mercy for you, my thane. And perhaps Mara will shed at least a little less tears.

Needy Visitors (repeatable)
About visitors..
I found this unfortunate homeless man on the street. He desperately needs care, warmth, food, and most of all, a wash. Ah, here he is!
A wash? But where..?
You can think of something. After all, you are not only not squeamish, but also savvy, as I hope?
Unfortunate Homeless: I was told that a free bath is waiting for me here.
No, you mistaken. Please leave
It's a pity.
[Lydia will remember that]
Unfortunately, there is no water, can we get by with a massage?
Massage, bathing. What's the difference? If it’s you are going to rumple my sides here?
[You both undress and you start massage his dirty limbs, rub his palms and soles. Under Lydia’s domineering gaze, you began to use your whole body – rub his back with boobs and belly. When you start rub your body against his front, his cock got in the way. You basically are humping his as a male, while his erected cock goes up and down, friction with your crotch and belly. Finally, it could not stand such a treatment and cum, having sprayed the owner and especially you]
Yes, there is no water, so I’ll lick you
You don't think I'll refuse, do you?
[You start lick his collarbone and rub your boobs against his body. Once you decide that part of the body is clean, you go down below. You feel that his cock also starts rub your body. You clear his armpits, chest, belly, navel, back, cock, balls, ass, legs, and feet. You start licking his cock, which began to grow. You start licking his balls. Then lick every corner and fold between balls and ass. After that, you smoothly switched to inner side of the legs and then to buttocks. The last you wash his ass. With a sense of accomplishment, you moved away from him]
I wish more kind whores like you exist in the world. Let me stay in this house a little longer and then I'll go tell my friends about you. Where do you keep the booze?

So are you really so lustful that you lure men into your house? And you don't even care that they're stinky beggars like me?
Yes, that’s all true. I’m that lecherous. Tell your friends about me
If you don't have standards than my friends will be happy to meet you, fucking slut.
Don't think anything like that, I just do it out of kindness to people
If you cover up your whorish nature with this, I don't care. It will make my cock sucked in next seconds and will help you calmly sleep at night. Maybe dreaming about tasty dicks and drooling, generous slut.
My housecarl forces me!
Well, of course! And I was forces to fuck your mouth in next seconds by my hand. Ha-ha-ha! Whatever you say, fabler-slut.
I was promised washing. I want to start with my cock. That’s my wish. Bath it well into your mouth.
No, I can’t. Please leave
Bitch! 
[Undress and undress him]
[He is dirty and smelly, but his boner sticking out proudly in your direction]
[Start washing his cock inside your mouth]
[He spit on your blowjob face] I’m washing your slut face too.
Your cock is washed
Now you need to wipe it off well. Your hole suits this.
Your cock is cleared
You know I actually liked dirty cock better. Let's get it dirty again in your asshole.
Are we done with my body? Want sleep, food, money?
Eh, fuck a smooth rich cunt is all I wanted. But I will accept your offer. Some day. So don't close the door, maybe you won't be home then.

Ah, here’s the lair of the beggar’s toilet! And the toilet itself! Open wide, stinking whore, I need to drop a load!
Maybe a little respect?
Respect? Respect!? For you? Ha-ha-ha! Nice one, pissdrinker! You are also a buffoon! I’ll give you extra slap for you double work. Now serve me faster, wastebucket!
Get out, cad!
And if I don’t? [Smug smile] Suck my cock and lick my arse to protest? Kneel down already, rich slut! Don’t make your beggar master wait.
[Serve him angrily]
Your angry look makes your obedience many-many-many times better!
[Serve him heartily]
That’s right, slut. Be trouble-free, it makes you a huge publicity among us.
Me, food, place, money?
Your whorish body again!
I will go. But I will be back, whore. He-he..

I invited a newly released prisoner. It is your duty to comfort this unfortunate stumbled man.
Prisoner: So you really are a woman. With tits, cunt and stuff. When this chick told me about it, I didn’t believe it at first. A free woman, just to release. But here you are. How longer I dreamed about fucking a chick!
How many years have I not been with a woman? But you will restore at least a little of this time, generous cuntowner.
A woman!
Get out!
Fuck you!
Let me comfort you
Woman hole, finally!
Want to use me again?
Are you stupid? Of course!
I’m done for you. Now. Until later, free cunt.

Love for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character. So I picked up this stray dog for you to show your love for animals.
I don't want to touch this fleabag
It can be safely said that those who are cruel to animals can’t be a good thane. An imperial philosopher said that or maybe it was someone else.
[Pet the dog]
[It looks like he wants to show love to you instead]
Is this love enough?
Yes. For now.

Plans of quests so far:
Moral Character+;
Men for Talos Woman for Dibella;
Rescue Betty Sue;
Doppelganger - At least a few more settlements;
The Rise of Paradise;
Invitation, Slave Party, bathing Companions, A Novice in Alchemy, War Whore Invitation, Princess of High Rock, Arrogant High Elves - Twins;
The Meaning of Life;
Amazon Orcs;
Guzzler’s Whim Again;

Hide some content by default;
Connect endings.

Uncertain plans:
Civil Whore - Personal whore of generals and fallen Jarls;
Revert Real Dragonborn - Dragonwhore;
Artano - Slave Delphina;
More Falsk Venn;

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Moral Character+

Hide contents

Lydia: A modest thane does not need to show off luxury and wealth. Here are the appropriate clothes I have chosen for you. (Ragged Trousers/ Roughspun Tunic+ Footwraps/ Ragged Robes+ Ragged Cap+ Ragged Boots)
I know that feasts are an integral part of Nordic culture, but battle readiness and restraint equally important. Drink this, my thane, disgusting drink to spoil your terrible appetite. (Whore’s Cocktail (Female Recipe))
You should visit people who suffer, such as the poor and prisoners, it’s a clear sign of virtue. Greed and indifference are not suited to a thane.
(Before meeting Fattig) I heard about the poor man in Solitude. You should go there and help this man as much as you can. His name is Fattig. He must be a very miserable beggar since I heard about him here.
[In Breezehome] I arrange meetings with common people for you, thane. These unfortunate people need support, care, perhaps affection. An excellent opportunity to show generosity and mercy for you, my thane. And perhaps Mara will shed at least a little less tears.

About visitors..
I found this unfortunate homeless man on the street. He desperately needs care, warmth, food, and most of all, a wash. Ah, here he is!
A wash? But where..?
You can think of something. After all, you are not only not squeamish, but also savvy, as I hope?
It's a pity.
Massage, bathing. What's the difference? If it’s you are going to rumple my sides here?
[You both undress and you start massage his dirty limbs, rub his palms and soles. Under Lydia’s domineering gaze, you began to use your whole body – rub his back with boobs and belly. When you start rub your body against his front, his cock got in the way. You basically are humping his as a male, while his erected cock goes up and down, friction with your crotch and belly. Finally, it could not stand such a treatment and cum, having sprayed the owner and especially you]
[You start lick his collarbone and rub your boobs against his body. Once you decide that part of the body is clean, you go down below. You feel that his cock also starts rub your body. You clear his armpits, chest, belly, navel, back, cock, balls, ass, legs, and feet. You start licking his cock, which began to grow. You start licking his balls. Then lick every corner and fold between balls and ass. After that, you smoothly switched to inner side of the legs and then to buttocks. The last you wash his ass. With a sense of accomplishment, you moved away from him]
I wish more kind whores like you exist in the world. Let me stay in this house a little longer and then I'll go tell my friends about you. Where do you keep the booze?

So are you really so lustful that you lure men into your house? And you don't even care that they're stinky beggars like me?
If you don't have standards than my friends will be happy to meet you, fucking slut.
If you cover up your whorish nature with this, I don't care. It will make my cock sucked in next seconds and will help you calmly sleep at night. Maybe dreaming about tasty dicks and drooling, generous slut.
My housecarl forces me!
Well, of course! And I was forces to fuck your mouth in next seconds by my hand. Ha-ha-ha! Whatever you say, fabler-slut.
I was promised washing. I want to start with my cock. That’s my wish. Bath it well into your mouth.
Bitch! 
Your cock is washed
Your cock is cleared
You know I actually liked dirty cock better. Let's get it dirty again in your asshole.
Eh, fuck a smooth rich cunt is all I wanted. But I will accept your offer. Some day. So don't close the door, maybe you won't be home then.

Ah, here’s the lair of the beggar’s toilet! And the toilet itself! Open wide, stinking whore, I need to drop a load!
Maybe a little respect?
Respect? Respect!? For you? Ha-ha-ha! Nice one, pissdrinker! You are also a buffoon! I’ll give you extra slap for you double work. Now serve me faster, wastebucket!
Get out, cad!
And if I don’t? [Smug smile] Suck my cock and lick my arse to protest? Kneel down already, rich slut! Don’t make your beggar master wait.
[Serve him angrily]
[Serve him heartily]
Me, food, place, money?
Your whorish body again!

I invited a newly released prisoner. It is your duty to comfort this unfortunate stumbled man.
Prisoner: So you really are a woman. With tits, cunt and stuff. When this chick told me about it, I didn’t believe it at first. A free woman, just to release. But here you are. How longer I dreamed about fucking a chick!
How many years have I not been with a woman? But you will restore at least a little of this time, generous cuntowner.
A woman!
Get out!
Fuck you!
Let me comfort you
Woman hole, finally!
Want to use me again?

Love for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character. So I picked up this stray dog for you to show your love for animals.
It can be safely said that those who are cruel to animals can’t be a good thane. An imperial philosopher said that or maybe it was someone else.
[Pet the dog]
Is this love enough?
Yes. For now.

Plans of quests so far:
Moral Character+;
Rescue Betty Sue;
The Rise of Paradise;
Invitation, Slave Party, bathing Companions, A Novice in Alchemy, War Whore Invitation, Princess of High Rock, Arrogant High Elves - Twins;
The Meaning of Life;
Amazon Orcs;
Guzzler’s Whim Again;

Connect endings.

Uncertain plans:
Artano - Slave Delphina;
More Falsk Venn;

Is the moral character going to only work with Lydia or with other housecarls as well. Sorry for quoting the whole post, I haven't figured out how to take only parts. Looks great in any case. 

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Moral Character+

Hide contents

About visitors..
A wash? But where..?
It's a pity.

My housecarl forces me!
Bitch! 
Your cock is washed
Your cock is cleared

Maybe a little respect?
Get out, cad!
[Serve him angrily]
[Serve him heartily]
Me, food, place, money?
Your whorish body again!

A woman!
Get out!
Fuck you!
Let me comfort you
Woman hole, finally!
Want to use me again?

[Pet the dog]
Is this love enough?
Yes. For now.

Plans of quests so far:
Moral Character+;
Rescue Betty Sue;
The Rise of Paradise;
The Meaning of Life;
Amazon Orcs;
Guzzler’s Whim Again;

Connect endings.

Uncertain plans:
Artano - Slave Delphina;
More Falsk Venn;

Will the quest I wrote be added too? Or should I fix some parts that may not be able to be added?

21 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Is the moral character going to only work with Lydia or with other housecarls as well.

Only for Lydia. Other housecarls have own content. For example Iona and Jordis have own questlines, which will be continued in the new update.

21 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Sorry for quoting the whole post, I haven't figured out how to take only parts. Looks great in any case. 

Select with the mouse a text you want to quote, "Quote selection" box should appear, then click on it.

16 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Will the quest I wrote be added too?

It's called Men for Talos Woman for Dibella.

On 1/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, DSHV said:

Well, the main quest is very awkward. It seems to me that it use of a player's spouse breaks the wedding quest. All this should be redone. If I started now there would be another reason for enslavement

Can you rewrite it in a future update?

I'll write the scripts even

On 1/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, vader634 said:

how do i activate this i did the molag ball quest but she aint showing up

Try the code setstage aaaourcommonfather 10.

13 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can you rewrite it in a future update?

Yes, it would be great.

Daughters of Mauloch (Amazon Orcs)

Spoiler

Innkeeper rumor: I heard that a group of female hunters from Wrothgar were camped near Dushnikh Yal. Hunting for men, not otherwise, ha-ha.

She-Chief Rexa: Manthing/Men’s slave?
Are you all-female group of orcs?
Yes, you are right. But we want to fix this. Add some manmeats to our company. We have already found a suitable herd. Do you want to help us tame them?
What is this herd?
Bandits. Slavers. Rapists. We will create justice - make them victims, slaves, manmeat.
How much I gain for my help?
You become tribe-friend. Not just an outside manthing/men’s slave. Not will be fucked until death of exhaustion. I hope.
So what am I supposed to do to help?
We followed them from the Wrothgar. Now they at Dwarven bridge south of here. You make them submit to us.
Bandit at Deep Folk Crossing: Are you lost girl/pal?
M: Guys, guys! There are bunch of sexy girls in the north! Why are you sitting here?
Who..? Thanks pal! You can pick one after we finish.
[Attack] Die scum!
This prick/cunt wants to fight us boys!
F: (Persuasion) Please fuck me sirs! I ran away from north because the women there are too sexy for me to compete.
(Speech<36)You fool! You yourself told us about sexy women. Why would we waste time with only you?
(Speech>35) You're sexy girl! Don't let anyone overshadow you! As proof, the guys are ready to fuck you whole night!
F: (Intimidation) Drop your weapon and follow me. You are mine now
(Level>30) Fuck! I heard Skyrim have a cunt, I mean a sort of a big heroine. That’s her!
(Level<31) Ha-ha-ha! So much want to fuck woman?
I hire you to meet some women north of here and have a lot of sex with them (500 gold)
Ha, guys, looks like cunts/jerks start paying us for fucks. Come on, you whores, ha-ha-ha!
F: Please have mercy, sir bandit! I’ll do anything!
Start sucking, whore. And if you do it humiliating enough, then we will think to spare you.
Please..
This cunt is not fucked enough boys!
Fuck her harder, don’t shirk guys!
Like it, pig?
Don’t worry, little slut – we’ll feed all your hungry holes well.
We just begin, little whore. No time to relax.
[The band rapes you until the night. After that they become sleepy, female orcs came down and took the men, pulling out even the man who fell asleep inside you]

What now?
Did I ask to kill them? For this I impose a penalty on you - you will replace them here and be our fuck-toy.  Let me now fuck into your some senses./Now you get part of the reward and you will always be welcome here to have sex with any of these losers, tribe-friend.
Won't you go back to Wrothgar with them?
After a while yes, but because there is a war between some clans there, I prefer to stay here for now. Where we have men to fuck all day and plenty of animals to hunt.
Manmeat: Serve me slave!
Yes ma’am.
Sister: (1 hour) I demand sex, little one!
I’ll deliver sex to you
It's good that you're not twitching. Yet.
Maybe later
Maybe I wouldn’t be so polite later. 
Barkeep Dzzirta: Why are you naked?
Because it's too hot in here! Back in Wrothgar I tempered my beautiful body. Rubbed snow into it during storms, swam in frozen lakes, fucked by ice golems.., grahls.., frost trolls.. But that is not important.
So you opened a tavern here?
This building was abandoned when we arrived, so why not use it as a relax place?
Garona: These orcs remind me very much of you. Would you like to stay with them?
That would make a lot of sense, right? We are alike and they understand me.. But then I won't be able to travel with you. Find new exotic perversions.., new books.. new cocks.. Do you know that there are no identical cocks in the world? They are all different. Besides, I need to look after you - you have such a small and soft body.
F: Even an average cock can break it. So I better come with you. I will take the biggest cocks on myself for you.
M: What woman would be happy with such a small one besides me? So I better come with you.

Rexa: Want to have sex?
Yes, tribe-friend. My slit very itching latery. But we can do even better - put my lower belly on fire. Granny's recipe that makes any fucks much hotter. Bring me briar heart, torchbug thorax and sabre cat tooth. If you want to try this potion yourself, then bring everything in duplicate.
What is this potion?
It seems that blood will begin to rush from the head to crotch, making it's incredibly sensitive but stupid. Like a bitch-in-heat or Malaka. Also improves stamina.
Here’s ingredients for one potion
I can’t be stopped in this state, so I apologize for any future possible damage. (-40 damage)
Here’s ingredients for two potions
With this we would be primal and furious. That’s so beautiful.. (-50 damage for both)
Yes. Let's refrain from the potion yet. It looks like my body has not yet fully recovered from that time. 
Tell me about your tribe
We are the Daughters of Mauloch, proud huntresses and warrioresses. Since we are only women, we constantly need new seeds. Men’s seeds to fill our wombs.
You have unusual names for orcs
They call us un-or-tho-dox line. But from our perspective, it’s they are heretics. The First Orc was here before Trinimac and Malacath. Everyone is embarrassed, not proud of our monster origins! Sorry you didn't ask about that. Our names are old orc names.
Can we talk about your sisters?
Which one?
Malaka
She is energetic and active. I wish we could channel her energy into a useful direction.
Arterra
She is our main hunter. She took some stupid oath and now suffers a lot.
Zaharma
She is strange, quiet. Makes manmeat beat and insult her. Also loves to crawl in the mud before them, sweeping the dirt with her udder. You can take her and fuck out this behavior of her.
Girra
She is our warrior. Mauloch gave her might for her mind. Be careful if you want to ride her - she doesn't know how to hold back

(1 hour) Girra: Manthing/Womanthing! Fuck!
Yes, ma’am!
Good.
[Break free from her grip]
Bad.
(6 hour) Manthing/Womanthing! Ale!
I don't have it
Have it!
Here’s you ale
Big thanks! Price! (Honey/ Mammoth Snout/ 2 Gold Ore/ Someone's Broken Hip Bone)

Zaharma: Hello?
Mmmm..? Hello.
What? Won't call me a manthing/men’s slave?
No.
Not very talkative?
Yes.

-//-

Bitch! Listen to me scum!
[She dropped to her knees, trembling]
[Put your foot on her head]
[Did you hear a quiet moan?]
[Spit on her head]
Thank.. you..
[Piss on her head]
Th..thank..you.. very..much..
Rexa told me you are bad bitch. You bother others with your behavior
Yes.. [Something began to drip to the ground below her]
And she let me do whatever I want with you. Whatever. I. Want.
Please.. lord it over.. this bitch.. [Something poured out in a continuous stream]
Good that you accepted your place under my feet so fast, my new toy
[Sigh] Xafegafsafliogizaaquorioutusmakilamianonimizzioryuinankeruroinmitiontiomofulssunkazhekkangritma..
What is it, my slave?
My.. safe..word.., Master/Mistress..
No way have I remembered it
Me too, Owner..

(1 hour) Beloved Master/Mistress!
What big girl?
Please accept this gift from your lowest slave (Money/Meat/Pelt)
This slave is bad. Please punish it.
Please use this shame of the orcs as a fuck doll. Pretty please..
Do you need a toilet? Or is a lump of drool bothering your divine throat? Your urinal and spittoon will accept everything with gratitude.
Please do not throw away this stupid nothing..
Do you have the most awful, hard and nasty work for this shitty slave? I will do everything with a smile!

Hey, bitch!
Yes, beloved Master/Mistress?
To your place!
Yes, owner. [She got down on all fours before you. She is twitching, sweating and queit moaning] I’m your bitch, Owner.
[Spit on her]
Mistress’/Mater’s saliva.. This slave don’t worthy..
Thank you very much, owner. [She almost completely rolled her eyes from joy and has a smile, wandering somewhere far from here, while your lump of saliva dripping slowly downs her face]
[She start rubbing your saliva into her skin]
I want to train punches on my fat punch bag
Yes, Owner. You’re the boss of this fat punch bag. [She stood up straight, putting her hands behind her head, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. She breathes very hard, sweats and moans softly. Her fingers and toes clench and unclenched impatiently. You started pounding it heartily. Despite all her efforts, she could not silent all the choked moans escaping from her chest. From every blow her pussy sprinkles abundantly.] Thank you very much for using your fat punch bag. Please use it again.
Time to the slave fuck
Let this unworthy bitch worhip its Master/Mistress..

Malaka: We don’t need you here, outsider. Your kind is always horny. You want only sex from us. You spoil all sisters and stink everything with your horniness.
Well, yes. You saw my intentions
I will watch you. Watch closely.
No, no, I never thought of anything like that
You thought! You thought! You are thinking about this right now. You undress me with your eyes, you lustful animal!
Other orc: Malaka seems to think you are obsessed with sex. Don’t mind her, she always so emotional.
(24 hours)
Come to me at midnight, sex-obsessed beast.
Why?
Just come and see.
(She waiting you naked in a pillory) What does it mean?
I am completely defenseless and convenient for sex. You can't miss this opportunity. Come on, take me as you want, I can't do anything to you. Show your lustful nature!
Thanks for the invitation, but I pass
Wait what? Stop! Let me out, I can't myself! Sisters should not see me like this!
[Fuck her]
Ha-ha, my pussy-trap worked!
Now free me, you predator!
[Fuck her]
Ohhh! Stop! Stop! Damn sexmonster! Ahhhh..
Why should I set you free?
I won't beat you then, whore creature!
But if I don’t free you, then you definitely won’t beat me
Errrr.. Emmmm.. Ugh. Free me please, sex-addicted daedra. Pretty please.
Nah, wait while in this position and think about your behavior
Noooo! Please don’t tell to sister about me at least! Say I’m on a hunt! They can’t see me like this!
[Free her]
Gotcha! So you've exposed yourself! I'll tell the sisters everything!
But how will they believe you?
Emmm.. What?
You have already shown that you’re biased towards me. How can you prove that you are not lying?
Come to me at midnight tomorrow!
Do you wanna fuck with me again?
I.. I.. I do this only to expose you, slut! I sacrifice myself!
Other orcs: Malaka talk about you again. Actually, she's only talking about you. Mostly nasty things, but you just don't have the time in the life to do all this.
Ah, here comes King of Rape himself, if you belive Malaka, ha-ha-ha.
(24 hours)
Here. Take this axe.
Why do I need this axe?
This is a gift. Carry it.
[Take the axe] Thank you.
Do not lose her, otherwise I will be offended.
[Don’t take the axe] I will refuse
Why you always.. Arghhhh!
Rexa: Malaka said you stole my ritual axe. And she really disappeared.
Not this axe? She gave it to me
Malaka.. I'll talk to her, unless of course you want to talk yourself.
Malaka: [She hugged you and started ardently kissing your lips]
[Kiss her back]
Mmm.. Now all mine..mmm..
[Resist]
Why you resisting. Aren’t you beast of horniness?
I thought you hated me
No, I told everyone bad things about you so that they would not love you and only I got you. I can see their lustful glances at you.
You are idiot, you know it?
Since it is you, then I will allow you to insult me.
[Push her]
Stop resisting already!
Let’s have sex, Malaka
Give me all your lust, outsider!

Arterra: I will not mate with you, outsider.
I was not ready for this kind of greeting
A real hunter must be ready for anything.
But why?!
Until you complete my challenge. I vowed that I would only lie with a man or a woman who surpassed me in hunting. And that was many years ago. I really want sex! I can't even masturbate. Please do my challenge.
What is this challenge?
Just bring proof of your hunting prowess. You have to start with less - raw rabbit leg. Then the stakes will increase.
What's stopping me from buying proofs?
I'll close my eyes on this, so much I want sex.
Why not start and end immediately with the biggest prey?
The hunter must be patient and not underestimate any prey, even smallest one. Besides, then the challenge would be too short.

Here’s my proof
So are you really doing this? Thank you. Next are wolf and fox pelts.
Didn't I deserve a kiss for what I already did?
Are you joking? Kiss you, and then wait when you will catch animals in the forest? I’ll get overexcited from this kiss.
Now sabre cat pelt.
Can you say all items so that I do not go to you every time?
Yes, that would be smart. But this is already part of the oath, I can’t change the rules.
Bear pelt.
Now bring something bigger than these creatures.
What do you mean?
You need to surpass me, not be on a par with me. I can kill a bear.
Here’s the dragon remains
[She kneel down] Master! Teach me!
Here’s the troll skull
A thick thing! Remind me Malaka, but don't tell her I said so.
Here’s the werewolf pelt
What a big wolf!
Here’s the mammoth tusk and snout
Oh, they usually stick to the flock and also guarded by the giants!
Well, you have completed the challenge, hunter/ huntress. You can take your well-deserved prize – me. Oh, let’s fuck already!
I pass
What..What is that supposed to mean? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?
Let’s have sex, Arterra
[She pounced and starts beating all sex out of you]

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

@DSHV wassup, long time no see, I made some notes at the end of the quest, take a look there after reading the quest and of course, what did you think of the quest ?

Quest Name: The Rise of Paradise

Prerequisite: finishing breaking chains quest and Olfina quest's ( The Srong Nord Woman )

Note: in olfina's quest you need to have chosen the path to have jacob or sasha, as they are needed to create the organization, because they will be the ones who introduced the future members of the quest, these new characters are friends of jacob/sasha.

How Start: talk to jacob or sasha.

PC: woman, how are things here?
Sasha: Hey big guy, well, things are good but it could be better.
PC: What do you mean by that ?
Sasha: Look, we're in Skyrim and with everything that's going on with the empire and the thalmor, new businesses are popping up, among them is the sex slave market.
PC: And ?
Sasha: I was thinking, why don't we create an organization here? i have contacts all over tamriel that could help us and we would all gain from it, we would get rich and have pussies at will for us and some penises for you of course.
PC: Look Sasha, I don't want to sell any slaves, I agreed that it would be our harem here, remember ?
Sasha: We're not going to sell them, we're going to enslave important targets to help other people with their personal goals, after we train these targets they could become prostitutes here, the rich would pay huge amounts not only to enslave the certain woman but so they can fuck with her or perform any other fetish.
PC: It's a good idea, but still where are we going to get the funding to create a base of operations? because it certainly won't work here.
Sasha: While you were away an enslaver became aware of Woman Torment, he said we would have the potential to create something big here and I was already in mind of that, I talked to him about the costs and he said he is willing to use his contacts to cut a lot the costs of our construction since we enslave some targets mentioned by him. He asked you to go to Bannered Mare to discuss the deal with him and before you ask he hasn't said his name, so be careful.
PC: It's okay, Sasha. Look, we barely know each other, we should take some time to talk.
Sasha: anytime, partner.

[ repetitive dialogues with Sasha ]

PC: I want ask you something.
Sasha: sure, what is it ?

options:

PC: where are you from ?
Sasha: I was born in Cyrodiil, in the imperial city, but after the thalmor fucked everything there i decided that was time to come to skyrim.
PC: what is your story ?
Sasha: I was the daughter of a noble family, but after the war my father died and only me and my mother were left. But things got worse, my mother became addicted to skooma and started making debts, until one day there was nothing left of our fortune and that same day she said she would leave but she didn't come back at the end of the day. I had an easy way with stealth and tracking since I was a child, so I tried to find my mother and found that she voluntarily wanted to become a slave to sadistic noble as long as he paid the debts and didn't go after me. Well after that I left and I didn't look back, I knew I couldn't save her and I started living on the street, then my skills reached the ears of thieves guild, I spent almost 20 years with them, I was 10 years old when I joined. for guild, but with stronger thalmor presence every day, i knew it was time to come to skyrim, where i could earn money more easily with my skills. But I think working with you is going to be better than dying stealing. 
PC: Do you want try again find your mother ?
Sasha: i tried when i was older, she still lives with the nobleman, but not just him but his wife and kids use my mom as an object, either to urinate or to be a living cum dump.and worst of all, she liked what they did to her, maybe her mind didn't care anymore or maybe she didn't have any dignity anymore so no matter what they did with her life.

PC: About the Slaves [ Jacob or Sasha will have a report on every slave who enters the harem. ]
Sasha: what about them ?

options:

PC: Tell me about Olfina
Sasha: Our first bitch, we'll never forget her, well she's currently completely addicted to sex, when I'm not fucking her or beating her, she's cleaning the house, cooking my food or any other housewife service.
PC: Tell me about Carlotta
Jacob: I feel sorry for her daughter, she didn't have the opportunity to see her mother wipe my ass with her tongue or see me peeing in her mouth and she swallowing every drop, seriously this woman is perfect, she allows me to do whatever I want with her, sex, hitting her, using her as a toilet, thanks for bringing her here.she kind of resembles my mom, maybe I became the nobleman and her daughter will become me in the future and so the cycle continues.

Objective: go talk with slaver in Bannered Mare

Double Snorre ( DS ) : greetings, you must be the owner of the establishment woman torment ?
PC: yes and who would you be ?
DS: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Double Snorre, I'm a mercenary enslaver and I come to skyrim after some targets. I found out about your organization and thought why not join forces since our interests are similar ?
PC: It depends, how do I know if you're not some Jarl spy or any other organization?
DS:sir, you are smart, I must admit that my arrival is rather suspicious, especially after offering to fund your organization without even knowing you, but my situation is complicated and I actually wanted your help.
PC:go on.
DS:While it's true that I'm after some targets here in Skyrim, I'm also running away from some people from Cyrodiil, people with resources you couldn't imagine, I tried to blend in with a gang called Night of Mammoths to see if I could get away but apparently they found me and i didn't want to put my gang at risk, so i want in addition to capturing some slaves here, i want your help to capture some important targets of those people who are after me.
PC:I can even help you, but wouldn't that put my organization at risk ?
DS:Yes, but here's my proposal, if you help me, not only will you have access to all my slaves for your organization, but you'll have me to lower any cost of building your base.
PC:All right, I want you to understand something: I don't sell my slaves, the most that can happen would be to use them as prostitutes for some clients who come to my base but they are all still my properties, so don't try any idea to sell them to others people behind my back, are we clear?
DS:No need to worry, I wouldn't touch them, I'll have my own slaves.
PC:So to recap, I will have access to your slaves and your contacts to build my base at a low price in exchange for protection, now what next step?
DS:We need to build the first part of the base, with the discounts I got a value of 3000 gold, something that would be 8000. Talk to me when you have the amount, for now I will rent a room here.

Objective: get 3000 septim

Objective: talk with Double Snorre

PC:here is the amount.
DS:excellent, I'll have the construction started right away. For now, it's time for your first mission.
PC:Tell me then.
DS:Your target is in Falkreath and her name is Helva, however due to her actions she is known in that region as ''Noble Slut''. Helva is one of the sponsors of the organization that persecutes me and luckily I received a contract that wants her to become a slave, but this is not a difficult part.
PC:You mean she would want to become a slave?
DS:No, but she wouldn't resist if this situation happened to her. As I said, her nickname here is no accident, in Cyrodiil she was known to be a thalmor masochist bitch, almost every thalmor party she volunteered to be the party bitch.
PC:So what's the hard part?
DS:Her boyfriend or security guard who is always by her side, he reports directly to an imperial captain who is also supervised by the thalmor here in Skyrim, so you need to deal with this security in a way that when the investigation takes place there is no way to have a link between your organization and me, you have to disappear off the map with this girl and this guy.
PC:Can I kill him?
DS:You can do what you want with him, I don't care, as long as he disappears and she goes to me.
PC:All right.
DS:be warned, although she is an easy target, you have to be careful as both thalmor and imperials are keeping an eye on this girl. Return to me in Woman Torment, when you complete the quest, the first part of your base will be completed.

Objective: Enslave Noble Slut ( NS ) and deal with her security.

( if you never met Noble Slut, she will have the dialogues dshv wrote after she become slut in that inn you can talk with her about my quest )

PC: Hey, slut.
NS:oh! hello there, handsome. come to have some fun with me ? i'm getting boring in this place.
PC:in fact, as i know you're a whore, i came here to enslave you to become a sex slave.
NS:now i'm literally wet down there, tell me more about it while you fuck me.
PC: sigh* all right, you little whore.

[ sex scene ]

PC:your life from now on will be mediocre, without wealth, without honor, without clothes, and you will only be able to bathe or eat when one of yours masters orders it.
NS:interesting, but there's a big problem for that to happen.

[ sex scene ]

PC:all right, what's the problem ?
NS:the problem is my ''security'' over there and a thalmor captain who is arriving at any moment, she is a dominatrix and wants to have a few hours of fun with me.
PC:Listen here you bitch, I'm enslaving you anyway and regarding the security guard, I know a way to erase him, now I just have to think about how I'm going to get rid of the captain.
NS:leave the captain to me, i have knowledge of alchemy i will make an amnesia potion, i will put this potion in her wine and then i will start my new life with you.

Objective: deal with her security.

PC:Excuse me sir, are you that girl's security guard ?
Security:yes, haha, i'm her ''guard'', why the question? I saw you were talking to her, did she offer you some fun too?
PC:yes but i'm not here to talk to you about it, i'm actually asking her to resolve a situation for her.
Security: by the divines!What's this bitch got into now? thalmor? bandits? dealers ?
PC:drug dealers, they want her to pay her debt, with her body or with money, but if she chooses the first option, she won't come back, trust me, I know how these guys operate.
Security: damn it's okay, i'll pay the debt since it's her money anyway, where should i find them?
PC: in the woods, after the cemetery.

Objective: meet the security in the woods and finish him.

( In here you can arrive killing him or talk with him before the end )

Security: where is... ah, i know what is going on, you know you can't defeat me right ?
PC: let's see about that, shall we ?

Objective: Execute him

Objective: talk with Noble Slut

PC:it's done, now where's the captain?
NS:she came and shortly after she drank the wine she left, i told her i was an informer and i was only there to pass on her orders, i told her to go to thalmor embassy and await further orders.
PC:Good work, keep it up and you will be one of the best slaves in my organization. Now go to a place called Woman Torment, near whiterun city, when you get there you will be instructed in your new life.
NS:Finally a worthy life for me.

Objective: talk with jacob

When you enter Woman Torment, you will find two security guards from your organization, this dialogue doesn't have to be repetitive, I'm just going to put it because it would be obvious for someone to ask for the identification of someone you've never seen.

PC:Hey who are you?
Security guard ( same dialogue for the two guards ) : greetings boss, i'm a mercenary just like my colleague next door and we've been hired by Sasha, no need to worry we've already made a deal with her. Our role here is to secure the base and check on customers before they enter the base.
PC: Very well.
Security guard: The base entrance is through the trapdoor near the wall.

PC:Sasha, report on what's going on here at the base.
Sasha:Why so serious ? no hug, kiss or not even sex before I speak? ok by your face it wont happen, so here as you see is our base entrance and it will be the most basic part and initial source of profit and pleasure.
PC: Go on.
Sasha:The slaves here have two functions, the first is to serve us whatever we want, whether it is to use them as a punching bag, sex toy, use them as a toilet and their second function will be to serve any fetish that any client may wish, that is, they work as prostitutes as long as they are not serving us.
PC:It's a good plan, but what about the profit distribution?
Sasha:5% will be for security, 15% for base maintenance, 40% for me and 40% for you.
PC:how much and when will the payment be made?
Sasha:Every 7 days you collect your share with me and about how much you should earn, the slaves that will stay in this area are classified as basic, so they must generate 100 gold every 7 days, your share per slave is worth 40 gold.

(now begins the choices I had said would happen in my questline.If you have Carlotta and Olfina as slaves, you will start earning 80 gold every 7 days, if you only have Olfina you will only have 40 gold. I decided to leave the values low because in the future, per week, the protagonist will be earning a good amount.)

(There will be more choices and with more benefits and consequences.)

PC:Alright, seems fair. Did you see the Double Snorre and some slave come here?
Sasha: Yes,he's waiting for you to talk to you, he's in the enslavers' area.

Objective: talk with Double Snorre.

PC: Looks like you made it here in one piece.
DS:Yes, thanks to you.
PC:So what do we do now?
DS:You continue with your organization, making your contracts and I will study when and where you should capture my targets that I mentioned to you and I am also monitoring through my informants when the members of this organization that is chasing me arrive in skyrim.
PC:Very well, see you later.

QUEST COMPLETED

jornal:the first part of building my organization has been completed and I have a new ally, but I fear that new enemies will emerge.

[ repetitive dialogues with Double Snorre ]

PC:I want ask you something.
DS: fine, what is it ?

options:

PC:where are you from ?
DS:I am from the town of Chorrol, in Cyrodiil. I was born and spent a good part of my life there because it is a calm city and great for my profession. There I had a house that was similar to that of your organization, on top it was an ordinary house but underground I had a dungeon full of slaves and the clients paid me lots of money to use them, seriously sometimes I had more money than the entire city.
PC: what your story ?
DS:There is not much to say, until I was 20 years old I spent a good part of my time working in a warehouse and in my spare time I studied the arcane arts. When I turned 21, I became a mercenary and in one of my contracts I saw how profitable it was to become a slaver, so I started to renovate my house and created a dungeon suitable for training female slaves and with a structure for a brothel. I had no problems with that life, I had no one to worry about, and the guards let me do what I wanted as long as I paid them a fee.
PC:if you're here, how do you keep in touch with your gang and your informants?
DS:I studied almost 10 years in the arcane art, learned some spells, including creating clones that share consciousness with me and teleporting. I have a place that I have marked with my informants, every day I teleport there, if they have found something worth my attention they will have left a coded message for me at that location and about gang, I have a clone there that we share thoughts , so basically I'm in two places at once.

PC: about your slaves.
DS: which one ?
PC: Tell me about Noble Slut
DS:as I had said, she was already a submissive slave by nature, when she arrived she didn't even need to be trained, she obeys everything I say, besides to satisfying me, she will generate a lot of money for a long time and of course will help us with the organization that persecutes me because she will no longer fund them and will tell me everything she know about them.

[ repetitive dialogue with Noble Slut, for now, i will add more commands when the pc receive training from Sasha for how break woman into slave ]

PC:slave, i want fuck you.
NS:Yes, my master.

about the first part base:

well, this will be the base entrance and where most of the slaves will be, I need a very large cell (a good cell to use as an example in relation to space size, width and length would be The Retching Netch in the bar part, you would remove all the furniture and pillars and have an idea of the size I want, but this room of the organization must have a square shape, since it will have at least four doors connecting to other cells in the future), in this cell there should be two areas, one being the slavers' area with a giant table with food, like windhelm's jarl tables and beds for them and another area with disgusting things and extremely precarious for slaves like a piece of straw on the floor that serves as a bed, a barrel with disgusting food and equipment zaz. But in general, even having these different areas, let the slavers and slaves walking free in this cell (only in this one, slavers and slaves in the other cells will be others), but only the slaves use the zaz furniture.

notes:

#1 : because it is an intro quest, it was not necessary to have that much difference from the quest of the female protagonist, so that's why it has some of the same dialogues.

#2 : I saw that you posted the plans for the update, can you include the olfrid quest for both versions? (male and female protagonist), her quest size will be bigger than the intro, so that's why I'm asking if you can post in this update that will be released.

#3: redo the entire main quest, does it mean that I will have to modify the texts of my quest also to be compatible with the main quest, will changing existing quest dialogs break the quests?

3 hours ago, Man O War said:

notes:

One thing is that I'll add a non-lethal way to deal with the guard.

2 - Yes I can. I'll do one quest for male and female, just add extra phrases.

3 - This is only in distant plans, and only the beginning of the quest will be affected.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Kynesgrove

Spoiler

Asgorn the Verseweaver: Are you finally ready?
What did I promise this time?
You gave valiant vows before the great deeds. The challenges are worthy of any Nord. Honor and praise to you for them!
And if I give up these vows, I’ll regret it a lot, don’t I?
Indeed, if you disgrace yourself and your entire kin with this I, like a wandering skald, will take care of your infamy - spread the news of your shame to all parts of the country. But you will do it all anyway - you boasted with such confidence as if a High King himself!
What are bastard me!
What a strange phrase! I'll put it in the Edda!
So what did I promise?
First, defeat the treacherous beast without a weapon and only in a cum suit.
A cum suit? Is this..
Yes, you strongly insisted on it. We would be fine with just complete nudity. Great challenge!
No weapons?
Yes, only fists, legs and a head. Indeed, after all, the beast does not have weapons and armor, so it's fair.
I’m ready
Naturally, I'll go with you. Would you like your exploits to remain without a witness? And I'm really curious how you do it, brave heroine. Undress first, I think any man of this fine settlement will help you with your cum suit.
Please make me a cum suit
I'd love to, but you need to undress first.
(x5) Can you help me?
Yes. Thank you for your help (handjob)
My pleasure, girl.
I’m sure you can do it yourself
Sure, stand still and prepare empty spot on you.
Is this “suit” is good enough?
I'm a singer, not a fashion designer, but its good enough. Don’t worry I won't mention the smell in the song, but let's hurry anyway. The beast near [..].

The troll?
Scary brute. A worthy opponent for a heroine! 
I can’t defeat his without fire!
If you cannot knock out sparks from your fists, then I'm afraid any spell will break the vow.
What can I do so that I don't have to fight with him naked, unarmed and with thick layer of sperm?
Your ass. Show me your ass.
What?
Your arse. The shithole. The B-U-T-T. The low pipe.
[Show him your ass]
Cute asshole you have there. I agree to say that you defeated him without breaking the rules, but for this I’ll fuck your ass.
Agree
You still need to defeat him, he is dangerous for the settlement.
I'll try to beat him in a close fight, I'm slippery now
Good luck.
It looks like he misunderstood your intentions. Maybe from the smell? Or was it your plan from the start? Exhaust him to death? Smart, very smart.
I’ll try again
It looks like he thinks you're a she-troll. No offense.
I should admit: this sight is a very.. interesting.
He already seems tired. One more time and you can strangle him or stab the brain through the eye with a hand.
The beast is defeated
As well as my pants beast. The heroine – the Troll’s Scourge and the Tight Ass./I admit that you are mighty heroine. Take that big thing so many times into yourself. 
What the next deed?
Defeat the wolf pack without hands and legs!
Didn't I accidentally say how?
You may have just demonstrated how. Your womanhood is strong. Can you clench and unclench them, use your female worth?
Defeat a pack of wolves with my pussy?
And ass. And I allow you to use your head. Nobody forced you to take the vows. This is completely your initiative. Although very welcoming by the Kynesgrove’s men. This and your dance on the table.
Let’s go
Right here!
Anal and you allow use my armor and weapons
[Sigh] Okay, I'll do you a favor. Where are our heroes who rushed into battle without thinking ahead? Or did they then seduce skalds too?
So..? Watch me try to catch them with my holes
The phrase sounds exciting!
Well, I catched them, but they just poured sperm in me
Maybe they will get tired after a while? Try again.
What’s next?
More catching!
I already see how they get tired in the eyes.
The way you rolling with these animals in the dirt without touching them with legs and hands gives me a bunch of inspiration!
Okay, I think I'll let you break their spines with your thighs or we'll be stuck here for weeks. Its more hips than legs anyway, right?
I’ll deal with them. What’s next?
The last one is the simplest of all. Defeat the bandit leader with nothing but tongue.
And where is he hiding?
She. And she's not hiding. As soon as she found out about your bragging, she herself came to the settlement and waits for you nearby.
Anal and we forgot my imprudent vow?
Admit it, you like me.
Bandit Leader: It’s you the bitch, who “can defeat me with nothing but a tongue”? Well, kneel down and start licking. Or you want to start with the arse?
Wait, I can convince you through a conversation
Can you talking but with the tongue inside me? Fine, waste our time.
(Persuasion) You are wasting your time on stupid things instead of doing something better
(Speech<30) You're right, I'm going to give away gold and risk my ass for unfortunates! Your kind words have changed my life! Yeah, fat chance! Start licking already!
(Speech>29) -> (A)
(Intimidation) You will die young, fool! Everyone in the world is against people like you!
(Level<20) That way so much enjoyable to face them. Or better show to the world your ass and slap it.
(Level>19) ->(A)
[Lick her pussy]
Very interesting how it will convince me.
[Lick her ass]
Ha! As I knew I didn't have to wipe.
Will you stop banditing?
After one bitch licked me? Ha! Ha! Ha!
No, you moron!
You are determined to polish my crotch to shine. I can't help but admit it.
Aren't you tired?
Can you stop?
There is more your saliva than my liquids!
Please stop!
(A) What do you suggest? I can't just change my life like this with a snap of my fingers.
You're still young, you can start over before it's too late. Become an adventurer.
Plunder other’s lairs and old ruins alone? Sounds lucrative.
Help people and even save their lifes. They would be very grateful to you
Sounds interesting. I think I can try. Thank you, cuntlicker. You are the great.

I defeat her
Oho! I was already starting to think that you had absolutely no plan. The song will turn out great!
Yes, tell the whole world about my great skills
Men will start to look for you. To give an appropriate quest, heroine. Some woman too.
Don't you dare tell anyone about what happened here!
But this is the destiny of a skald - to praise deeds of others. And your destiny as a hero is to do that others can’t. And believe me, not everyone will do what you just did.
Now that my reputation is safe, can you tell me where I went after I made my vows?
You went to the Windhelm direction. Now excuse me, I have a bunch of images and inspiration to work on! (no more essential)

I think I'll write for Windhelm and then finish with the new update texts.

16 minutes ago, DSHV said:

One thing is that I'll add a non-lethal way to deal with the guard.

2 - Yes I can. I'll do one quest for male and female, just add extra phrases.

3 - This is only in distant plans, and only the beginning of the quest will be affected.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Kynesgrove

Reveal hidden contents

Asgorn the Verseweaver: Are you finally ready?
What did I promise this time?
You gave valiant vows before the great deeds. The challenges are worthy of any Nord. Honor and praise to you for them!
And if I give up these vows, I’ll regret it a lot, don’t I?
Indeed, if you disgrace yourself and your entire kin with this I, like a wandering skald, will take care of your infamy - spread the news of your shame to all parts of the country. But you will do it all anyway - you boasted with such confidence as if a High King himself!
What are bastard me!
What a strange phrase! I'll put it in the Edda!
So what did I promise?
First, defeat the treacherous beast without a weapon and only in a cum suit.
A cum suit? Is this..
Yes, you strongly insisted on it. We would be fine with just complete nudity. Great challenge!
No weapons?
Yes, only fists, legs and a head. Indeed, after all, the beast does not have weapons and armor, so it's fair.
I’m ready
Naturally, I'll go with you. Would you like your exploits to remain without a witness? And I'm really curious how you do it, brave heroine. Undress first, I think any man of this fine settlement will help you with your cum suit.
Please make me a cum suit
I'd love to, but you need to undress first.
(x5) Can you help me?
Yes. Thank you for your help (handjob)
My pleasure, girl.
I’m sure you can do it yourself
Sure, stand still and prepare empty spot on you.
Is this “suit” is good enough?
I'm a singer, not a fashion designer, but its good enough. Don’t worry I won't mention the smell in the song, but let's hurry anyway. The beast near [..].

The troll?
Scary brute. A worthy opponent for a heroine! 
I can’t defeat his without fire!
If you cannot knock out sparks from your fists, then I'm afraid any spell will break the vow.
What can I do so that I don't have to fight with him naked, unarmed and with thick layer of sperm?
Your ass. Show me your ass.
What?
Your arse. The shithole. The B-U-T-T. The low pipe.
[Show him your ass]
Cute asshole you have there. I agree to say that you defeated him without breaking the rules, but for this I’ll fuck your ass.
Agree
You still need to defeat him, he is dangerous for the settlement.
I'll try to beat him in a close fight, I'm slippery now
Good luck.
It looks like he misunderstood your intentions. Maybe from the smell? Or was it your plan from the start? Exhaust him to death? Smart, very smart.
I’ll try again
It looks like he thinks you're a she-troll. No offense.
I should admit: this sight is a very.. interesting.
He already seems tired. One more time and you can strangle him or stab the brain through the eye with a hand.
The beast is defeated
As well as my pants beast. The heroine – the Troll’s Scourge and the Tight Ass./I admit that you are mighty heroine. Take that big thing so many times into yourself. 
What the next deed?
Defeat the wolf pack without hands and legs!
Didn't I accidentally say how?
You may have just demonstrated how. Your womanhood is strong. Can you clench and unclench them, use your female worth?
Defeat a pack of wolves with my pussy?
And ass. And I allow you to use your head. Nobody forced you to take the vows. This is completely your initiative. Although very welcoming by the Kynesgrove’s men. This and your dance on the table.
Let’s go
Right here!
Anal and you allow use my armor and weapons
[Sigh] Okay, I'll do you a favor. Where are our heroes who rushed into battle without thinking ahead? Or did they then seduce skalds too?
So..? Watch me try to catch them with my holes
The phrase sounds exciting!
Well, I catched them, but they just poured sperm in me
Maybe they will get tired after a while? Try again.
What’s next?
More catching!
I already see how they get tired in the eyes.
The way you rolling with these animals in the dirt without touching them with legs and hands gives me a bunch of inspiration!
Okay, I think I'll let you break their spines with your thighs or we'll be stuck here for weeks. Its more hips than legs anyway, right?
I’ll deal with them. What’s next?
The last one is the simplest of all. Defeat the bandit leader with nothing but tongue.
And where is he hiding?
She. And she's not hiding. As soon as she found out about your bragging, she herself came to the settlement and waits for you nearby.
Anal and we forgot my imprudent vow?
Admit it, you like me.
Bandit Leader: It’s you the bitch, who “can defeat me with nothing but a tongue”? Well, kneel down and start licking. Or you want to start with the arse?
Wait, I can convince you through a conversation
Can you talking but with the tongue inside me? Fine, waste our time.
(Persuasion) You are wasting your time on stupid things instead of doing something better
(Speech<30) You're right, I'm going to give away gold and risk my ass for unfortunates! Your kind words have changed my life! Yeah, fat chance! Start licking already!
(Speech>29) -> (A)
(Intimidation) You will die young, fool! Everyone in the world is against people like you!
(Level<20) That way so much enjoyable to face them. Or better show to the world your ass and slap it.
(Level>19) ->(A)
[Lick her pussy]
Very interesting how it will convince me.
[Lick her ass]
Ha! As I knew I didn't have to wipe.
Will you stop banditing?
After one bitch licked me? Ha! Ha! Ha!
No, you moron!
You are determined to polish my crotch to shine. I can't help but admit it.
Aren't you tired?
Can you stop?
There is more your saliva than my liquids!
Please stop!
(A) What do you suggest? I can't just change my life like this with a snap of my fingers.
You're still young, you can start over before it's too late. Become an adventurer.
Plunder other’s lairs and old ruins alone? Sounds lucrative.
Help people and even save their lifes. They would be very grateful to you
Sounds interesting. I think I can try. Thank you, cuntlicker. You are the great.

I defeat her
Oho! I was already starting to think that you had absolutely no plan. The song will turn out great!
Yes, tell the whole world about my great skills
Men will start to look for you. To give an appropriate quest, heroine. Some woman too.
Don't you dare tell anyone about what happened here!
But this is the destiny of a skald - to praise deeds of others. And your destiny as a hero is to do that others can’t. And believe me, not everyone will do what you just did.
Now that my reputation is safe, can you tell me where I went after I made my vows?
You went to the Windhelm direction. Now excuse me, I have a bunch of images and inspiration to work on! (no more essential)

I think I'll write for Windhelm and then finish with the new update texts.

I will start writing the Olfrid quest today, I will start with the female protagonist version, an e.t.a would be two weeks, but maybe I can post it sooner.

I have one advice/request. I think you should focus more on already present female characters rather than making your own. New characters can be intersting but they have one big flaw. There is no visual mods from them. It maight have been ok 5 years ago, but now, when we have visual overhaul for basically every female character in game, unmoded one ones look really out of place, and aren't really something I would want in a sex mod. It would be fine I you would have someone make special presets for them, or let you use their in the mod, but I dont know if that is an option. 

Edited by Augustus1288
1 hour ago, Augustus1288 said:

I have one advice/request. I think you should focus more on already present female characters rather than making your own. New characters can be intersting but they have one big flaw. There is no visual mods from them. It maight have been ok 5 years ago, but now, when we have visual overhaul for basically every female character in game, unmoded one ones look really out of place, and aren't really something I would want in a sex mod. It would be fine I you would have someone make special presets for them, or let you use their in the mod, but I dont know if that is an option. 

quest and situations with game characters is not missing in this mod, I will mention a few here:
- companions, mages from college winterhold, thieves guild, if you destroy DB you become slave for family Briars, my quest for the  slavery organization next tundra house from AE update, Mjoll quest, Jordis Housecarl and others.

Edited by Man O War