14 hours ago, DSHV said:

I haven't changed anything for her for a long time. Maybe quicksave/quickload will help or attack her?

Serpent had to give a sheet with instructions. Usually it's just to talk to anyone in the city, sometimes without clothes.

You need wait a 2 days.

Is it just him doing or other NPCs? Bruiser of the opposite gender?

I thought about it but nothing concrete. He actually finds a wife for himself, you can find her if you go to him after talking with the priest. It is also possible to add pilgrimage for other deities, even if they do not have a shrine.

So ToH add-on for the Anniversary Edition. Can anyone have any ideas? So far I have only found pets and NPCs from fishing, although they speak in notes, but maybe it will be funny if they "accidentally" give the wrong note about their sexual frustration to the player.

i tried saving and reloading but it doesn't work

On 11/15/2021 at 9:39 AM, DSHV said:
On 11/13/2021 at 11:45 PM, devilishmind said:

I tried searching this forum but seems I am the only one having a problem with Bruiser keeping his armor on during sex.

Is it just him doing or other NPCs? Bruiser of the opposite gender?

Male Bruiser, and for him it is every time except once as of now, coincidently, if I remeber correctly another NPC remained clothed on that day, but not sure who it was any more.

Does anyone have the baseID for Bone Fists featured in The Utmost Heist quest?

Can't get him to appear at the Riften Stables at that point in the quest. I tried to reload a prior save and run through the quest until that point again, but he's still not there. Now trying to use player.placeatme, but since I can't see him on any save I can't click on him to find his baseID. Using "Help Bone Fists" only returns the faction tied to him when used as console input.  

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

Does anyone have the baseID for Bone Fists featured in The Utmost Heist quest?

Can't get him to appear at the Riften Stables at that point in the quest. I tried to reload a prior save and run through the quest until that point again, but he's still not there. Now trying to use player.placeatme, but since I can't see him on any save I can't click on him to find his baseID. Using "Help Bone Fists" only returns the faction tied to him when used as console input.  

He's inside the stable building

Painter with troll from bard college disappiered. Found him on road near Morthal. He was just standing with his troll. Seems he has no home point to return, had to teleport him to college myself.

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

Not in my game.

Try to use AreYouThere mod, easy to find any person from any mod.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, mogon said:

Whats the name of the delegate, please?

Master Vampire (AAAMasterVampire). He must wait in the Volkihar Keep at the entrance.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:07 AM, Nazgul115 said:

Hello, what can i do with the monk and tapasvee?

To talk to the monk for some scenes, but there is not too much content with him anyway.

23 hours ago, cilenzio said:

Is there way to fix this?

In the archive the textures and meshes folders should fix it. If this does not help, then you can try from another version LE or SE.

22 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Can't get him to appear at the Riften Stables at that point in the quest.

His name is Phalanga.

18 hours ago, crococat said:

Painter with troll from bard college disappiered.

This is weird. NPCs that I have not touched for a long time go somewhere, as if the behavior packs were updated in the game and now they are doing something else.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

This is weird. NPCs that I have not touched for a long time go somewhere, as if the behavior packs were updated in the game and now they are doing something else.

Maybe it was another mod in my game that send him there (something like matchmaker) but he dont go back himself.

When testing followers and teleport them to player, some of them stand on place and dont knew what to do, but others immediately return to their place.

I am not moder, maybe some of them have idle packages or home locations when others dont have. Similiar many this mod actors are "homeless". Thats why they appear to be lost sometimes.

On 11/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, DSHV said:

So ToH add-on for the Anniversary Edition. Can anyone have any ideas? So far I have only found pets and NPCs from fishing, although they speak in notes, but maybe it will be funny if they "accidentally" give the wrong note about their sexual frustration to the player.

I can't get a damned thing to work with the AE; I had to roll back to the SE and go into Steam's offline mode to prevent getting "upgraded," again.

Are you playing modded Skyrim on the AE?  How?

Btw, I can't tell, anymore, if it's my computer not running the mod correctly or if there's just something I'm missing.  But, after taking the cursed ring from Sindig and getting put into his cell, I kind of expected either some escape option to reveal itself or for Sindig/someone else to come back and help me.  Instead, I'm just hopelessly stuck in a cell with no way out (I've searched as thoroughly as one can such a tiny space) and no way to interact with anyone or anything that could help get me out of there.  I usually just skip past whatever this is supposed to do; but, for once, I wanted to see what was intended by putting the player in such a place without any apparent options for egress. 

After leveling sneak by sneaking around in a circle for hours on end, then hitting "t" several times, neither a guard, Sindig nor anyone else has yet come near with a useful dialog option; nor have I discovered any loose bricks or any such thing that might hint at an escape route.

Wtf am I doing wrong?  Surely, eternity in that cell isn't the designed ending of the mod....

1 hour ago, Golgo13 said:

I can't get a damned thing to work with the AE; I had to roll back to the SE and go into Steam's offline mode to prevent getting "upgraded," again.

Are you playing modded Skyrim on the AE?  How?

Btw, I can't tell, anymore, if it's my computer not running the mod correctly or if there's just something I'm missing.  But, after taking the cursed ring from Sindig and getting put into his cell, I kind of expected either some escape option to reveal itself or for Sindig/someone else to come back and help me.  Instead, I'm just hopelessly stuck in a cell with no way out (I've searched as thoroughly as one can such a tiny space) and no way to interact with anyone or anything that could help get me out of there.  I usually just skip past whatever this is supposed to do; but, for once, I wanted to see what was intended by putting the player in such a place without any apparent options for egress. 

After leveling sneak by sneaking around in a circle for hours on end, then hitting "t" several times, neither a guard, Sindig nor anyone else has yet come near with a useful dialog option; nor have I discovered any loose bricks or any such thing that might hint at an escape route.

Wtf am I doing wrong?  Surely, eternity in that cell isn't the designed ending of the mod....

the new SKSE for AE is not out yet so very few mods will work.

I think you have to admit your guilt to get out? that happens after the rapist puts into your cell. I think the guard might be somewhere near outside your cell. you can target him using console and use moveto player and initiate dialogue while standing reaaally close to your cell gate.

1 hour ago, Alturistix said:

I think you have to admit your guilt to get out? that happens after the rapist puts into your cell. I think the guard might be somewhere near outside your cell. you can target him using console and use moveto player and initiate dialogue while standing reaaally close to your cell gate.

Thx for the reply.

When is someone else supposed to get put into the cell?  I may have a problem with the game not adding him.

There's a guard right at my door; but, I don't have a dialog option allowing me to admit to anything, yet.

13 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

After leveling sneak by sneaking around in a circle for hours on end, then hitting "t" several times, neither a guard,

You need to wait 2 days.

35 minutes ago, Nikasik said:

In Breaking Chains quest i can't find thalmor note  in Markart's Halll of Dead

It should be on the body of the Thalmor Elf.

Idea for another add-on for Troubles of Heroine. Altmer Quest. A cool add-on for Artano would be if you can have a scene with the dragonborn enslaved having to work on properly apologizing Elewen for messing up her party. You know can even have Elewen arrive at the Thalmor Headquarters and make the Dragon born please a contingent of Thalmor guards with Elewen and Elewen her self and various other humilations. Just a thought. 

6 hours ago, Nikasik said:

I looked for everywhere,there no thalmor body...other notes found but not this one

His editor id is AAADeadThalmorCourierThree and the note's is AAATornNoteThree. Maybe you can find they base ids with the command help?

On 11/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, DSHV said:

His editor id is AAADeadThalmorCourierThree and the note's is AAATornNoteThree. Maybe you can find they base ids with the command help?

Never mind,as i think bodies disappearing  occasionally.Finally i got these notes base ids, 3c0ba0b0,1,2,3 if someone needs