Speaking of Jorrvaskr, I'm now level 66 and completed the quest where I take responsibility for Farkas' screw-up with the hair potion.  But, not only have I not been offered "Proving Honor," yet, but, I don't even get an option to ask for ordinary quests-- only the war whore quests.  I recall becoming a werewolf a lot sooner in other games; I'm not even on the start of the path, yet.  Is this the way things are supposed to be playing out?

_________________________________________________________________________________

It seems I was right, then, about the load order for my mods.  I surely wish I knew how to get the heads to match the bodies on your NPC's.  When they don't match, I don't use them.

1 hour ago, Golgo13 said:

Speaking of Jorrvaskr, I'm now level 66 and completed the quest where I take responsibility for Farkas' screw-up with the hair potion.  But, not only have I not been offered "Proving Honor," yet, but, I don't even get an option to ask for ordinary quests-- only the war whore quests.  I recall becoming a werewolf a lot sooner in other games; I'm not even on the start of the path, yet.  Is this the way things are supposed to be playing out?

_________________________________________________________________________________

It seems I was right, then, about the load order for my mods.  I surely wish I knew how to get the heads to match the bodies on your NPC's.  When they don't match, I don't use them.

Had same problem with Companions. Had to load game before joining guild, if you join it with original dialog all content will be awailable.

For heads color try mod "Face Discoloration Fix" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

On 11/30/2021 at 4:43 PM, Coompocalypse said:

I like the idea of this mod but the grammar is complete shit and unplayable.

then help them out and tell them what's rough in the dialog. they are doing a amazing job for free 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, crococat said:

Had same problem with Companions. Had to load game before joining guild, if you join it with original dialog all content will be awailable.

For heads color try mod "Face Discoloration Fix" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

I tried the head fix mod, but, it didn't fix anything for me.  They had a couple of different versions (in addition to the VR version); I assumed that I should use the most up-to-date SE version since my game was constantly updated through being turned into AE until I used the mod that rolled it back to SE.  Unless that mod rolled it back to a much earlier version, I presume that the most current SE version should be correct.

I've played the bulk of the game by now up to level 71; I'd have to go back to something like level 11 to re-join the guild without the mod.  Is there some way to, say, start "Proving Honor" with the console or some such thing to kick-start the Companions quests without basically starting a new game?  Or, do I have to start a new game, again?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOD DAMMIT!!!  Using the console to jump start the quest is off the table.  I'm way too pissed to start a whole new game right now just because this fucking mod didn't warn me that the Companions quests can't be played if you start the game with the mod active.  There needs to be a warning in bold on the first page that this is the case-- NOBODY is going to be happy to discover this bug any distance into a play-through.  This is a fucking basic, game-wrecking bug.  There's no excuse for me to learn about it this far into my game.  To get any further, I'll have to re-play so much shit that I JUST FINISHED; it's so goddamn tedious to do it all over, again, so soon!  ?

Edited by Golgo13
On 12/1/2021 at 12:43 AM, Coompocalypse said:

the grammar is complete shit and unplayable.

:'(

1 hour ago, Golgo13 said:

Using the console to jump start the quest is off the table.

Why? Setstage C01 10 not working?

It would be difficult to warn, because I just found out about this bug right now. Is reason exactly from my mod? I had the same bug, but before I started create TOH.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Why? Setstage C01 10 not working?

It would be difficult to warn, because I just found out about this bug right now. Is reason exactly from my mod? I had the same bug, but before I started create TOH.

I never had this bug before, ever, and I've been playing since 2012.  I tried setstage c01 from the first stage through the last, and nothing ever changed anything. I looked for some message that some progress had been made; I also tried speaking to Skor after each stage advance.  As I said, however, nothing ever changed.

It would be one Hell of a coincidence if there were some other mod that crococat and I both started using at the same time as this mod causing the same problem.

On a separate note, don't take what crococat said about your grammar too much to heart.  Most of us have been getting along just fine and enjoying the mod a lot, despite the imperfect grammar.  Moreover, assuming that I can get the mod to work for me (I'm kind of upset at the moment), I intend to learn how to d/l the mod's dialog and fix it for you as soon as more urgent problems I have are resolved.  If I didn't have to acquire a new skill to do it, I would have probably fixed it already by now. 

I, for one, really appreciate all of the work you put into this; and I've known so many people for whom English is a second language that the mistakes barely register with me, at all.  In fact, my wife is filipina, and I'm so used to adapting to her mistakes that I forget to correct her even though she asks me to do so-- I just don't even really hear the mistakes, anymore; her meaning is perfectly clear to me.  Similarly, I usually know exactly what you mean without much noticing the mistakes.  They certainly do not make the mod "unplayable."

11 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

On a separate note, don't take what crococat said about your grammar too much to heart.

I did not say anything about grammar. My english is not good enouth for this.

If game progress is so important for you, this mod could be deleted anytime, save cleaned, installed again as new mod.

@DSHV Post quest dialogues.

Spoiler

John Dialogues

(DB) How's your injury?

(Ja) Better.

(Jb) Less painful.

(DB) What do you think about Faye?

(Ja) Dumb and funny.

(Jb) I love the way she screams when I fuck and beat her.

(Jc) Weak and pitiful.

Faye Dialogues

(DB) What do you think about John?

(Fa) He's...He's so...Big... for a Breton

(Fb) He almost choked me to death last time he fucked me! Ahh I'm getting so wet from thinking about it!

(Fc) He beat me so bad a few moments ago... I think I may need a healing potion after that.. [Coughs up blood).

(Fd) I feel terrible for what I did to him when we first met! So now I seek redemption by servicing all of his and the gangs needs...

(DB) What do you think about Tar-Julan?

(Fa) He almost bit my nipple off last night! It hurt so good.

(Fb) I love the way his scales feel against my body.

(Fc) I love how he wraps his long scaly tail around my little body as he fucks me into Oblivion.

Maybe it's just me but I'm getting sort of a "bug" where no effects apply to My Doppelganger follower on SE, no wetfunction, no slavetats, no cum textures. It's rather weird since that follower copies players looks and everything works fine on player character and any other npc.

Edited by nepnep
2 hours ago, Man O War said:

Have you thought about adding keywords for sexlab ? for example, having sex with a bruiser will generate an aggressive sex scene.

I'm using SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, SexLab.PlayerRef) code to make sex agressive and also "Aggressive" tag. Don't know about keywords much. Can you show me where I can learn more about it?

@DSHV This doesn't have to be a quest, just some more dialogue :D

Spoiler

It revolves around Tar-Julan finding a new pet, A frostbite Spider! To both torment slaves and the dragonborn! If not, then maybe a Chaurus?

Also perhaps some Impregnation content? Say after sex scene with the creature the Dragonborn gets a item or passive buff/debuff and after a certain amount of time the DB Gives birth to it, use a black screen with message box and spawn creature? or place eggs in DB Inventory?

Is this possible?

Also, has anyone fixed your new Catherine quest yet? @DSHV

And may I have permission to use Catherine in future Night Mammoth quests?

I've wanted to do this for awhile but I wanted to have DB and Catherine visit the Night Mammoth Nest and have "Fun" If you catch my drift
;)

I don't remember where she said it or if she even said it at all but I vaguely remember her referring to our favorite gang of bandits as "Boyfriends" So I wanted to add content for this.

Well, so long, folks!  Bethesda really fucked me over with this AE bullshit.  I had to transfer everything over to my new computer and the un-patcher mod doesn't work on a fresh installation of "Skyrim SE."  I can't sort out how to install Sexlab on LE with the instructions intermingled with those for SE.  So, I guess I'll see if I can mod FONV... or, figure out some totally new thing to do. ?

On 12/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, Electric Aether said:

Is this possible?

Well, I can do this through a quest, timer, passive abilities and scripts.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, Electric Aether said:

Also, has anyone fixed your new Catherine quest yet?

Grammars in the Guzzler’s Whim Again? No.
Yes, you can use her. Do you need my vision of the character? She is actually intelligent, but pretends to be dumb. I also wanted to make her speech distinct from others, she uses infantilisms profusely and adds postfix "-pie" to persons. She took this from her mother.

On 12/4/2021 at 1:14 AM, killer905 said:

Any potential date for the next update?

I plan to release POS 1.2 next week, then bug fixing, think about my other Fallout mods, then I will try to do AE add-on if possible. Then I return to TOH.

23 hours ago, Anatolj said:

how many "woman" parts are there to find?

They must have quest markers. If not, then try to spawn one part using the console, because one piece is quite far away.

21 hours ago, EurobeatTheMeat said:

How do I progress the Underground Slave Fights quest?

You have to defeat him. You can heal during the fight. There is no further content in this quest.

Oh, btw-- since I no longer have the email address I used to create this i.d. and, indeed, am not even sure which defunct email address I used; and because one can't log in under one's screen name, only one's email address, I'll henceforth be using the screen name "Horror_Show" as an apparent new user.  I don't expect to be missed a whole lot; but, I wanted to post a message somewhere, anyway, since a couple of people follow me for some reason (Idk who) and I wanted them, at least, to know of the change.

It was nice getting to know y'all. ?

On 12/4/2021 at 2:51 PM, Anatolj said:

For The Pursuit of a Shadow: Shor's Stone, how many "woman" parts are there to find? I've been runing around the area and only found 3, and can't really find more.

I had difficulty getting the last piece as Arthmoor's mod for an improved Shor's Stone placed an Inn on top of it. There should be quest markers for all the pieces, they're not spread around too much.

On 12/5/2021 at 6:24 AM, DSHV said:

Yes, you can use her. Do you need my vision of the character? She is actually intelligent, but pretends to be dumb. I also wanted to make her speech distinct from others, she uses infantilisms profusely and adds postfix "-pie" to persons. She took this from her mother.

Thank you and of course! :D

However giving personality to my text is a weakness of mine (As you probably know) so when I get to writing the quest can you give her dialogue her intended personality? I'll do my best though.

I would also like to see this flesh room she mentioned too hehe