On 1/29/2022 at 3:29 PM, DSHV said:

No. I would like to do this, but every time I choose to write a new text and implement it than to learn how implement ZAZ animations.

I have Interactive BDSM 0.3 installed, which already makes things much more interesting! NPCs set to sandbox near ZaZ objects would lock themselves in, and then other NPCs would come and torture them autonomously. Most of the time, the "victims" were the fan girl, carlotta valentia and the thalmor woman. Catherine alternated a lot between locking herself and torturing others, which was pretty in character for her LOL

The mod does only have one animation, which is kissing - it takes a good bit of the fun away from the "torture" part, so I wish, like you, I knew how to implement a different one, definitely whipping would be a good choice. But still, the autonomous behaviour of npcs adds a lot to the atmosphere in the guild house :)

20 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

does the game automatically detect my sex?

In each individual case there are sex checks. For male the game to recognize as female, you need add the item in the inventory.

20 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

how is the male content so far?

Well for the next update: Invitation, Slave Party, A Novice in Alchemy, Princess of High Rock, War Whore Invitation, Bathing Companions, Arogant High Elves-Twins, The Meaning of Life, Easy Prey.

I'm back again with a different question i decided to play female given the amount of content but i also downloaded confabulation confabulation has an option to join the companions as a non member(so not a warrior) given that this changes joining the companions completely does the sexist companions still trigger?

Edited by theanarchistotaku
5 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

I'm back again with a different question i decided to play female given the amount of content but i also downloaded confabulation confabulation has an option to join the companions as a non member(so not a warrior) given that this changes joining the companions completely does the sexist companions still trigger?

I am playing with SL Confabulation and others, seems that there is no conflict with TOH, all dialogs are working separately.

15 hours ago, bkeul said:

Must I start a new game to use this one?

No, had once tried to remove this mod completely midgame and started again, all goes fine. Mod is ok, but maybe some problems with loadorder of ESL files in SE if you would use LOOT or change it by youself.

On 2/1/2022 at 7:54 PM, Electric Aether said:

What programs r u using to code this mod?

Only Creation Kit. I would not refuse any help. To be honest, I prefer to write texts than to implement them into the game (well, I also like to make NPCs and furnish small rooms). Other modders could do much better, at least add scenes and ZAZ animations.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

does the sexist companions still trigger?

Aela gives the sexist Companions quests depending on the stages of vanilla Companions quests. C00>= 100 (joining the guild), C03>=(Werewolf quests), and textbox and perk after end of the questline.

4 hours ago, neneXgod said:

How exactly do you do the gain Night Mammoth's trust ( New Relationship ) ? I had sex with everyone in that cave and nothing happened.

More sex. You can check your status with Knife. When he says: "Everyone is talking about you. Discuss your techniques and how to use you" or at global AAANightMammothRank >=10 you can return to Serpent.

In order to start the main quest, do you have to have completed the Helgen piece? I use an alternate start mod, and walking up to Pierve started his stuff (I think, he said something about wanting a new mom) but I waited several days without the next part starting. Thanks!

On 2/3/2022 at 8:08 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

Can I move the maid if i use custom home mods using  my home is your home? Or something?

You can use moveto player code.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:53 PM, Chazman89 said:

Pierve started his stuff (I think, he said something about wanting a new mom) but I waited several days without the next part starting.

No need Helgen. You need to either refuse help or agree and take him to a new home. In a day Serpent should teleports to you and start the quests.

4 hours ago, loserhell said:

I install it but Prive doesn't show up and I cannot start the quest.

He is near bridges near Honningbrew Meadery. You can try to teleport him with the console: help pirve, player.placeatme Pirve's id 1.

@DSHVThank you for the great mod! Very interesting characters, quests and overall writing!
Have a question (sorry if were asked previosly)

When during a quest Training Dummy for Thieves Guild, at final stage (I guess) character becomes a prize. Is it intended that you can do "I am your prize" dialog option whenever you want? Also I'm sure quest doesn't finishes when you gave "prize" to everyone who "trained" on you. Is it intended also?

Edited by squiffyrogue
On 9/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, DSHV said:
  •  
  • Prisoner Rehabilitation Program - Become a warden of a special prison to put prisoners on the right path create own harem of cocky brutes. Talk to Falkreath Jarl. Furry Dick (He is right outside the entrance to Falkreath Barracks), Audit, Guards, Common Wife;

What is Audit and Common wife?

Очень понравился ваш труд.Я не люблю такие нудные квесты как перенос камней из места в другое.Но очень понравился квест Программа реализации. увеличить грязные диологи с другими заключёнными в этом смертном? И добавить если это возможно ещё узников? Нравиться подчинение главного героя и полное раскрытие личности.

Edited by ватман
не правильный перевод
On 2/9/2022 at 8:53 AM, Alturistix said:

Any solutions?

There are folders textures and meshes in the archive specifically to prevent this.

18 hours ago, squiffyrogue said:

Is it intended also?

Yes, the quest is completed, and this dialogue is repeatable.

17 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

How's the next update coming along?

I made progress on the update here (I feel a little sick (not because of the content I make), so maybe I'm slow at the implementation): 

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Audit and Common wife?

Talk to a deputy warden, they will send to a Jarl with a report or to prisoners to teach them how to treat their potential wives.

5 hours ago, ватман said:

И добавить если это возможно ещё узников?

Sure, there's plenty of room for new prisoners and quests, but I don't have any ideas yet.