I have some questions regarding the "Sexist Companions" quests:

I use Sexlab Survival alongside this mod, and it has a feature where you can get discounts for purchasing licences when you progress through some of the Skyrim's questlines. In the case of the Companions' quests, the weapon licences are the ones who get the discount. However, with this mod, when you speak with Kodlak for the first time, you have either the option to continue the standard Companion questline or to use another dialogue that "triggers" the Sexist Companions option and somehow disables the vanilla Companions quests. Does it mean that if i choose the Sexist Companions questline, then there'll be no other way to get the licence discount for SLS? (not counting console commands)

Aside from that concern, I liked the idea of having sexist factions where you progress by doing sexual quests instead of the vanilla questline, however idk if there are other mods that do the same thing for other factions (If someone have a suggestion I'd be grateful).

I tried to search the thread but couldn't find a mention, so I wanted to ask. I started the Real and False Heroes quest, went through the trial, and got the "task" to modify my armor. When I spoke to a smith later the option to pay 50 gold to make the required modifications came up. I paid the 50 gold, but nothing else happened. Is there supposed to be some feedback that the armor was modified?

18 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Any recommended mods/animation packs that add to this experience? I'm considering doing a ToH playthrough soon, but I seem to recall that the scripting in this mod is a bit minimal/text-driven rather than automated. Thoughts?

I'd recommend SL Survival

Doesn't directly add to TOH, but they compliment eachother quite nicely

20 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I use Sexlab Survival alongside this mod, and it has a feature where you can get discounts for purchasing licences when you progress through some of the Skyrim's questlines. In the case of the Companions' quests, the weapon licences are the ones who get the discount. However, with this mod, when you speak with Kodlak for the first time, you have either the option to continue the standard Companion questline or to use another dialogue that "triggers" the Sexist Companions option and somehow disables the vanilla Companions quests. Does it mean that if i choose the Sexist Companions questline, then there'll be no other way to get the licence discount for SLS? (not counting console commands)

Aside from that concern, I liked the idea of having sexist factions where you progress by doing sexual quests instead of the vanilla questline, however idk if there are other mods that do the same thing for other factions (If someone have a suggestion I'd be grateful).

You have some other mod that adds this new dialogue option. The sexist companions starts with the vanilla Kodlak dialogue as far as I remember and it does not stop you from doing vanilla companions.

On 1/23/2022 at 1:31 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

You had to enter companions guild in vanila way. Sexist content will be available. Starting sexist path in first dialog with Kodlak may prevent entering gild in vanila way.

19 hours ago, Kian said:

I tried to search the thread but couldn't find a mention, so I wanted to ask. I started the Real and False Heroes quest, went through the trial, and got the "task" to modify my armor. When I spoke to a smith later the option to pay 50 gold to make the required modifications came up. I paid the 50 gold, but nothing else happened. Is there supposed to be some feedback that the armor was modified?

Unfortunately no. When DHSV will reach his limit of quests in this mod, maybe he will find time to enhance some existing ones)

On 1/22/2022 at 9:20 PM, cilenzio said:

Well fuck... Is there console command to skip that stage because i only have dialogue to please them and that doesnt do anything.

You need Orthjolf' Trophy and Vingalmo's  Personal Notes or settage AAAPawn 41(42).

On 1/23/2022 at 12:26 AM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

how do i update? do i delete the old mod and install the new one?

Just install as a new mod. You can delete an old version later.

On 1/23/2022 at 1:31 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

However, with this mod, when you speak with Kodlak for the first time, you have either the option to continue the standard Companion questline or to use another dialogue that "triggers" the Sexist Companions option and somehow disables the vanilla Companions quests.

In the mod, or as far as I know, there is no Kodlak's intro that disables vanilla content. It just adds new phrases to Companions, especially to Aela, which gives new quests.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:06 AM, Kian said:

Is there supposed to be some feedback that the armor was modified?

I was just thinking of a special humiliating and self-harming armor. Now I can just imagine that the armor is modified from the inside.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:51 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Any recommended mods/animation packs that add to this experience?

I would also add Slaverun or BakaFactory's mods. (Old Sexist Guards and deleted Whiterun Brothel Revamped)

15 hours ago, crococat said:

When DHSV will reach his limit of quests in this mod, maybe he will find time to enhance some existing ones)

This content requires special armor and I'm not a modeler, so if no one offers their armor for the mod, then this dead end line will remain. For the quest limit: given how much we can add with mods to Skyrim and mods like Beyond Skyrim, I will have to surpass Leo Tolstoy and Brandon Sanderson in the amount of text for that limit.

14 hours ago, 3liq86 said:

thanks though I gotta ask how can I play male the game gives me a token but it does nothing I think 

With Trouble of Hero item in the inventory, the mod will treat PC as a female and all female content will be available.

18 hours ago, Telops said:

I cleaned the dungeon, but I cant find the farmer's daughter. There is only one woman and i can do nothing with her. May I do something wrong...

You need to talk to Real Dragonborn standing in front of her.

15 hours ago, Kian said:

During Model Show, when dancing for Grym, after drinking the poison I lose control of the character and can't move the PC or the camera at all.

Poison has paralysis. It will work for ~10 seconds, you just need to wait for this time.

11 hours ago, Ash7141 said:

I complete the individual missions in troubles of heroine quest line the individuals dissappear

You mean hiring Brute, Inventor and Whore-Teacher? They go to the Forgotten Regret, which also needs to be bought in Dawnstar.

On 1/23/2022 at 5:10 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

I'd recommend SL Survival

Doesn't directly add to TOH, but they compliment eachother quite nicely

I've made Real Dragonborn my master using Submissive Lola - it's also possible to use Devious Followers. It was worth it, real fun!

Meanwhile I also have a question: played through the main quest line and the Breaking Chains quest to the end. Throughout the mod I roleplayed and chose submissive answers because I thought I would be missing content if I didn't. Turns out the opposite is true? I wanted to see the Women Torment little establishment thrive and acquire more "guests" - but Carlotta won't give me that option and, from what I understand, that's because I chose to be Bruiser's slave. Is there a way to revert that choice, with the console maybe? Like setting a global variable? Or maybe the mod has way to break free from Bruiser that I've missed?

Thanks!

Submissive Lola also has a few mods that add to the experience, the main one being S.L.U.T.S. - it's pretty fun. And Slavetats. And Simple Slavery, ofc - not just for the possibility of becoming a submissive Lola through an "immersive" auction, but because when you're in Riften there's an event/scene that happens if you have Simple Slavery. Damn, I can't recommend SL enough if you enjoy roleplaying a submissive slave - or a rebel one, that will simply be punished more often. It's very streamlined and goes great with this mod, unless you're very pick with the fact that you might be pledging service to more than one master. But since that already happens in the guild of humiliations... what's one more? I chose to be Real Dragonborn's slave for the laughs but I suppose Lars, Bruiser, Grym would all do. And I bet Catherine's mother would make a good Domina.

DHSV, since I played SL for so long, I don't remember - does TOH also make use of ZaZ whipping? If not, then it would be a perfect addition... Whenever an NPC is supposed to beat you, they could whip you instead, with full animations and whipping mark decals from ZaZ.

Edited by petronius
21 hours ago, petronius said:

Is there a way to revert that choice, with the console maybe?

So you finished Another Fine Milf (When she says: "That means another green dildo goes to my collection.")? then start A Mother or Whore or Both? by talking with Mila Valentia? then you talk to Carlotta and tell her "Carlotta, you go to a house called "Women Torment" near the Battleborn farm", it's 30 stage of AAAMotherorWhoreorBoth, then she teleported to the Women Torment. You can use setstage AAAMotherorWhoreorBoth 30 and moveto player. If you finished Breaking Chains, you can choose to kill Bruiser in dialogue after that.

21 hours ago, petronius said:

does TOH also make use of ZaZ whipping?

No. I would like to do this, but every time I choose to write a new text and implement it than to learn how implement ZAZ animations.

17 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

quick question, how does the riekling challenger work?

If you about The Bitch of Thirsk Hall, then you need to choose the surrender option before the battle for leadership. Also this content requires TroubleofHeroineDragonbornAddon.

For Masta and Bicha: you don't need to fight with him, all through dialogues.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

If you about The Bitch of Thirsk Hall, then you need to choose the surrender option before the battle for leadership. Also this content requires

Oh it seems reikling challengers are not from your mod, im sorry
Seems there conflict with Babodialog and 2 mods overite eachother, thats why i didnt got talking option to surrender to chief. 
IS tehre any cheese way to force slave status after i killed the chief? Setstage or soemthing?

@DSHV hey man, it's been a while. I've finished the draft and I'm going to start writing Alfhild's quest but I remembered a question I had. Have you fixed the wedding related bug yet ? the PC wife can't move to other house or say something different after breaking chains quest ( has always the dialogue about daedra ) and another bug I wanted to report is that : even if you don't have Elisif as your slave, windhelm guards have the dialogue to fuck her.

7 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Seems there conflict with Babodialog

Also had this. Try to undress in battle, seems that babo need to undress pc to start sequence.

This mods also conflict in chief and human outpost dialogs, maybe you kill chief by babo option.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:39 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Setstage or soemthing?

SetStage AAATheBitchofThirskHall 10. There are also a spell AAATheBitchofThirskHallAbility. And the chief should be alive.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:01 PM, Man O War said:

Have you fixed the wedding related bug yet

No. The only solution is Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod.

On 1/30/2022 at 5:48 AM, Electric Aether said:

Does Babo dialogue mcm not show up with this mod?

Sometimes random MCMs not show up/ Try to wait or change locations.

4 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

Are there any quest you'd recommend not starting until your next update ?

No, I try to make each update add to the old content so that players can continue to go through it.

A very small mod, I did while I'm working on the new update:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20776-respect-your-jarl/