Fixed Catherines quest :)

@DSHV

Spoiler

Cate: I want something unusual. Last time you got something great, so let's get something great again, pussy-pie.
Unusual taste? Are you sure you're not pregnant?
I'm using a protective spell. Are you not? My respect, risky whore.
I will try
Don't try, but do it. Otherwise, I have every right to torment you a little. Starting with the ”Last Edge of Nirn”. I didn't achieve anything there despite all my attempts. Rasuly-pie such a no-boy.
Rasul al-Gharaba: What kind of place is it?
My modest shop. It is open to different points of the Aurbis because I placeed it in the Fargrave, best place for that kind of stuff.
I have never heard of the Fargrave
And how hard did you try to hear about it? This is Oblivion's transport plan. The giants carried this plan everywhere and now it is next to everywhere. One of the theories, I myself did not buy the truth about the history of my world. An excellent staging post for travel and a hub for otherworldly trade. My recommendations.
What you can tell about yourself?
What to tell about yourself? You must have guessed that I am immortal Yokudan.
An immortal?
Yes, bought such a product from one Tsaesci.
Yokudan?
Yes, from Yokuda. But I'm afraid you won't have enough uniques to buy my story about her.
I want to buy unique disgusting food, which can be appreciated by a slut
I do not have that. But I know who can help you. Let's do it like this: you will carry out a small assignment for me, and I will call her here.
Okay, what's the small assignment?
Bring me the small Giant's toe. I located it in the Hag's End, where can you get through Deepwood Redoubt.
But how can I tell small Giant's toe from a normal sized toe?
Just find a normal Giant's toe and then look for a smaller version of it.
Here’s your small Giant's toe
Uh, there is a small problem, as small as your assignment. When summoning, I did not take into account that she was on the Nirn and called her through Oblivion, so the coordinates have slightly slipped. So probably that mazken in the Hob's Fall Cave now. And since she did not come, I can only state that she was captured.

Virtruula: My hero! Should I to give myself to you now or in a more favorable environment?
Here!
Let's put our essences together.
Later
Fine, then we'll meet at the Rasul’s place.
Thank you for saving me, even though I was in that situation because of you. Please take this gift. Shake well before use. (+Goblin Shake Cocktail)
Do you need anything?
Daedric Lava Whiskey
Goblin Shake Cocktail
Shadowbanish Wine
Alit Sperm
Sex
Who are you?
Mazken. You, mortals, call us “Dark Seducers”. Or are you asking who I am in life? You can say that I a liquid seller. Why do I need money? I do not need them, but I accept the sacrifice of material goods for a service. It's such a Daedric contract.

Here’s Goblin Shake Cocktail
Is that a goblin jizz? Where could you get it here, pushing little slut? Let me kiss you on the lips. And this too.

Not many grammar errors that I can spot at least.

22 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, in any case, I don't really distinguish between side and main quests.

It is written on the mod's page, under More details:, under the spoilers Endings/Where to find what you need to find:

Hide contents

Unmarked Reeking Cave, near Thalmor Embassy.

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you

17 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

Someone help me? How do I install this mod? I have the game from steam ..

The best way to install it is to use either Vortex or Mod Organizer 2 as manual installations can be rather messy. 

Vortex can be found here. https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

Mod Organizer 2 can be found here https://www.modorganizer.org/ 

Vortex is more user friendly in my experience. 

On 12/24/2021 at 8:25 PM, Electric Aether said:

I meant the main story of TOH.

I don't know how to do it. In PRP, a heroine independently decided to do it. Just direct her to this content from Serpent?

On 12/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, Electric Aether said:

Fixed Catherines quest

Thank you.

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Are there any mods that plug in to ToH? Or is it self-contained mostly?

No optional mods. There are addons for DLCs and xVASynth voice pack, KS Hairdos for TOH, fix for strange mannequin's body.

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

I don't know how to do it. In PRP, a heroine independently decided to do it. Just direct her to this content from Serpent?

Sure.

PRP Should be suggested by Serpent, it should be optional of course.

But I'm thinking too if other characters and factions can affect the ending of TOH.

Hiya! I think I may have ran into an issue, but I just wanted to be sure.

Serpent tells my character to go to the storm cloaks and give Ulfric a letter. He also tells her to meet someone helping the Thalmor in Solitude. However, neither are given quests. Should they be?

Furthermore, I talked to Ulfric, and the only option I have is "I want to fight the Empire". I don't see an option to give him the letter (I think).

Thanks!

On 12/9/2021 at 11:20 PM, DSHV said:

After POS bugfixes I will try to do AE add-on and then start new TOH update.
Apart from adding the accumulated content, I will focus on the doppelganger. I also want to connect endings with the game. Also small overhaul of the mod: rewrite some early texts (I recently read False Dragonborn and Dragonborn: Under Armor - Who chopped such rough sentences?) and disable by default some quests and NPCs, like Martin Carvain. Write what content you would like to hide by default (It will still be available with MCM and globals).

Well, when I do this, the phrase "He have a vicious spark in the eyes, or something..." appear and aggressive animation happens. I thought there might be something else I don't know.

Well, I wanna see my PC bullied by the doppelganger, haha.

Being humiliated and tortured by "yourself" is quite a new experience. 

What about this, when in public, the PC must pretend to be a lowly slave of the dop.

And dop will require PC to call her "Mistress", use PC's identity and name , give PC a very discriminatory name.

Then require PC to lick her and PC's friends' shoes (Of course PC's friends think dop is PC and PC is just an unknown lowly slave).

Or other kinds of quests that humiliate PC in the front of PC's old friends but not reveal PC's real identity.

All the old friends will regard the dop as real PC, but PC is seen as a lowly slave.

And PC's friends will also have some conversations with the dop, the dop will pretend to be PC and humiliate PC in the conversations, and PC's friends will agree with her and bully PC together.

I think it is a quite good way to humiliate and torture PC.

This is just a suggestion, it is your right to adopt it or not.

Thank you!

On 12/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Geckoprime said:

Is it be posible to enslave Hilund and Bujold as part of the The Bitch of Thirsk Hall. ?

I think it's possible, but it changes the vanilla game more.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, AcacGames said:

Serpent tells my character to go to the storm cloaks and give Ulfric a letter. He also tells her to meet someone helping the Thalmor in Solitude.

Perhaps you need to talk to Ulfric further so that his normal dialogues become available. Artano must enslave PC at the first meeting and then PC need to ask him to give quests.

17 hours ago, Alpha719 said:

just find it somewhere within the locations it

You need to find the notes, lying in a conspicuous place or in a Thalmor Courier corpse.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Darkwater Crossing

Spoiler

Sondas Drenim: Have you seen me recently? Where did I go?
You're even mocking us! Came here to rub the fact that we not caught you, dangerous culprit?
What I've done?
You aren’t done, but undone Meieran and Dasturn! Return everyone as they were, apologize to everyone in this settlement and maybe I'll tell you what you want to know.
How can I get them back?
It should known to who made them invisible - you. But first, start apologizing to me. It's very simple – bend over, spread legs and give me your hair - I'll do the rest myself.
Do you want to fuck me?
No, I just want to keep your hair staring at your ass. Of course I want to fuck you, sexy whore, as a bitch. Emm.. I’m not fucking bitches, it’s a figure of speech.
Ready
Try to make funny noises, bitch!

Meieran: Hello!
Argh! Don't scare me like that! Do you see me? Of course it’s you who put this spell on me. 
How did I cast a spell on you? 
You know better. I and Dasturn were just staring at you, and you say: “Get out of my sight!” I get it, heh. And now I am invisible. Dasturn probably too, it's hard to say. But I'm not offended, on the contrary I'm grateful.
Yes, there are special spells against invisible
I see space distortions from invisibility

I knew there was a catch somewhere! So do people actually see me? Oh, no!
If people don't look specifically, then no
I guess I still need to be careful. Is there anything you wanted?
Make you visible
What? But I don’t want it! Who even wants to be visible when he can be invisible?
Your people worries about you
They don't care about me. But now I can watch how women bathing, protrude their butts when mining, masturbating..
It's horrible!
No, no, it’s best thing in the world! Ehh, as if a woman can understand..
What can I do to stop you from this?
You’re a woman too. Hmmm.. If you provide me with an alternative..
You want me to pose for you naked?
So straightforward! You will be my personal exhibitionist and I don't have to be invisible all the time to keep an eye on others. It causes some inconveniences anyway.
Fine
So.. Your clothing in the way of my eyes.
[Undress] Don't drown in saliva
Yes, yes, naked wench, whatever you say. [You felt that he was looking very close your crotch. Then he moves to view your ass, navel (for some reason) and chest. You can feel his heavy breathing on your skin] Great body!
Thanks! Growed it myself
I give it solid 8. Better than Tormir, but close to Annekke. Can you.. Please yourself?
I’ll please myself when I’ll done with you, perv
Little liar. I've watched women for a long time and I can find out when they are horny.
Sure. Look closely and don't miss anything
You insult my professional qualities.
Sure. I will think about the moment when we part
But when will this happen? He-he-he..

Are we done?
I want to see your sex.
You want to have sex with me?
No, no. I want to watch you having sex. I prefer watch, if you don’t notice yet.
My sex?
You already have sex with Sondas. I was just late to get there, to have a better look, just repeat this and that's it.

Can you have sex with me?
I knew you would come back. Women always come back. Well in theory. Which I have just confirmed.

Are you ready to be visible again?
Yes, if you will be coming to me sometimes and shake your body in front of me.
Fine
Fine.
Well?
What?
What are you waiting for?
I'm waiting for you to take off your blessing. And I also am thinking it’s stupid: why do you need my consent to remove your own spell? You did not ask for consent to cast the spell in the first place.
I don't know how to remove it
Then, that’s very irresponsible for you throwing such spells right and left. Okay, I'll go, Tormir will bathing soon.
Wait, you have no idea how to remove this spell?
Well, I could wear clothes to be seen. Also paint the face with dirt. More often than not.
Are you naked right now?
Don't drown in your juices, woman.
I think this is a normal compromise
The main thing is that I can still control it.
[Undress]
[He looks]

I've dealt with Meieran
I liked the invisible Meieran one more than the dirty face Meieran. Now Dasturn. He screaming about an atronach stones last time.
I’ll deal with him too
Wait, have you forgotten anything? Your sincere apologies from the bottom of your heart.

Dasturn at the Atronach Stone: Hello!
Bitch who cursed me! Take that!
I’m not..
Still have the strength to deny? Get what you deserve from the invisible person you created! Are you sorry now?
I..
Take off your curse, otherwise I will use my invisibility to roll you in the mud until you take it off!
LISTEN TO ME! I CAN’T TAKE IT!
So you chosen invisible man follow you everywhere, rolling you in the mud, pulling by your shameless tits, beating your insolent cunt with cock,..
But Meieran already find the solution!
What didn't you say before, witch?! Do you like to fight with a man on the ground so much?
I've dealt with Dasturn
Now help Tormir. She wants something from you. After this of course.

You wanted something from me
Yes, you are under Sondas quite often. I would like to be in your place. Women's advice would be useful to me. What does he like?
You like Sondas?
Yes. Do you see other men here? Normal, I mean. And Hrefna likes him. He basically her carekeeper anyway.
Why not just talk about sex with him?
I’m not just an unprincipled whore like you. I can’t just start shaking my as in front of a man, I’m a mother and respected woman.
Good smell
I swim quite often. Although, lately, less often, because I have a feeling that something are watching me.
Sexy walk
I’m a miner.
Be funny, witty and mysterious
I’m a miner.
Just buy an Amulet of Mara
This is a great idea! But what about sex techniques?
I don’t know any sex techniques. Sex usually find me with ot without my will
Well, of course, keep your professional secrets, whore.
Can I just show it in practice?
Oh, let’s try it. Is this calling a petting, isn’t it?

I helped Tormir
Now help Annekke and Verner. But of course after this.

Do you need my help?
Annekke: My husband won't let me travel. I wish I could convince him to go with me.
Verner: My wife is constantly eager to go somewhere. I wish I could convince her to be by my side and do household chores.
I think I know the solution to your family problems!
Yes? What is it?
Sex. Lately everyone seems to be obsessed with it
And how does that help?
You have a lot of sex and there is no time for problems
V: This is really a way to keep her with me!
A: It could really be a way to shake his blood so he remembers our adventurous youth.
Do you want to join us? As an instructor?
Pass
V: Annekke!
A: Verner!
Yes
V: Great! Annekke!
A: Awesome! Verner!

I helped them
Well, I admit that you helped us. Though now the settlement is rather feels strangely. So what did you want to know?
Where did I go after me to invisible Meieran and Dasturn?
Quite a strange question. You went to Kynesgrove. You also talked about some stupid “deeds” and “vows”. Take it for the road. You helped us even though you caused problems.

My edit of Rescue Betty Sue (Sebastian)

Spoiler

PC naked, muzzled: "Belle, don't pick up things. We'll play with stick later"
This quest starts when Heroine and Sebastien see a desperate boy along a road.

Desperate Young Boy: Sob. What can I do?
Mmmmf? (What happened?)
Sob. I'm Philip. Are you a hunter and... err... his bitch?
Mrrr rooff!! (I'm not a dog! Tell this madman to take this muzzle off!)
Sorry, I can't understand your gibberishing, but please help me!
Mmmm (Stay calm. Tell us what happened)
Me and Betty Sue were travelling to Riften when bandits ambushed us! They hit me in the head and kidnapped her. Before fainting I just saw them going towards [...]. Oh my poor Betty. I can't think to what they might do to her...
Bay! (Bye!)

Sebastien: MmmmMmmm! (Let's go, blind man. We have to save her!)
Go Belle, use your nose and track them down!
Rescue Betty Sue
Doggy Heroine and Sebastien arrive to a place where are 4 male bandits, 1 woman, 1 cow.
Bandit Chief: (Sex with woman/Forcegreet) Now, now. Freeze there oldman and... bitch? Have you lost your way?
Rrrrrr! (Stop raping that girl. I will kill you all!)

Bandit Chief: I can't understand what the bitch is saying but it seems to me she's jealous of our whore.
Mt? (What?)
If you're wondering, she's our stimate professional camp whore.
Whargharble? (Is she not Betty Sue?)
Maybe, I begin to understand. Are you here for the cow we took from that boy?
Mmm? Mmmmm? (The cow? Is Betty Sue a cow?)
We stole her because of a merchant we robbed last week. To save his life, he revealed us a new way to get rich: milk economy!
He spoke a lot of complicated words and left us a machinery and an instruction book that we're not able to read, but we thought we needed a cow. Isn't it all about milk after all?   
Ruh-roh? (Are you idiots?)
Hey oldman, can you read it for me? Let's drink something too, while my boys take care of your bitch.
Rrowff? Mmmm! MMM!  (Don't you see he's blind like as a mole? Wait. What are doing? Help!!!!)
We guess you do like it doggy style, don't you?
Here you need book or drinking idles for Sebastien and the Bandit chief, while Heroine starts having "fun"  
Sexlab scenes, where Doggy Heroine is fucked multiple times by bandits... ZaZ milk machinery?
Black Screen
The bandits are gone. There are only Sebastien (sleeping) and the cow

Sebastien: Mmmm! Mmmm! (They fucked me all night long until I lost consciousceness!)
Hey Belle. Is it morning?
Rrrr! Grrr! (Fuck you blind madman. What were you doing?!)
Why are you so upset, Belle? Did they not feed you? I had a good time with that guy. I even won the cow playing cards!   
Mmmmm? (Aren't you blind? How could that be possible?)
Let's go and tell that boy his Betty Sue is safe
Philip: Mmmmn (Your Betty Sue is safe. You can take her back)
Philip: Thank you Mr Hunter... and bitch too. I have no money left to thank you, but I will tell everyone about your noble deed. Thank you again.
A heartfelt thanks sometimes is worth more than a thousand coins.

My edit of Men for Talos Woman for Dibella 

Spoiler

Buster: Hey you! Meatbag!
Need something Buster?!
No shit dumb sack of meat! John got attacked and is bleeding heavily! Hurry and give him a healing potion before he dies! Be useful at least once, whore!
Yes sir! Right on it!
This is not your regular bleeding, but a battle wound, only men knows what it is, so move your stinky arse!
"Apparently John was brutally attacked and is bleeding heavily! Buster ordered me to heal him with a healing potion. Hope I can save him before he dies! Saving people is what I'm or was known for..."
John: I need a healing potion! Hurry up and give it! [Grunting in pain]
I don't have it.
Then get it bitch! I can't die like this!
Here's the potion
[Throws the empty potion bottle at you] Fuck! Those whores!
Are you feeling better John?
Fuck no! My pride has been destroyed! I was attacked by a group of whores! They ambushed me near Dawnstar!

B: What the fuck happened to John?
Ambushed by a group of whores near Dawnstar
FUCK YOU!!! [Punches you]
Ugh! Thank you sir!
Fuck you! This is completely your fault! You are worthless! You are nothing! I should kill both of you now for dishonoring my gang! [Punches you] Your job is to track down those bandit whores and bring them back alive.
[Coughs blood] Yes sir...
And go talk to John the Whore-Slayed for more details, dirty cunt.

J: Bruiser gave me the job to find those whores
Okay.
So what did they look like?
Like whores.
I see... did you hear any names?
Yes, the bitch that cut me was named Faye. I heard the other whores scream it when I stabbed her.
I see, is this everything you know about them?
And before you fuck off, report to me as soon as you've captured her. My ego needs some recovery.
"I learned that a group of female bandits attacked John was led by a woman named Faye, but I have no leads on her current location. Maybe I should ask Double Snorre, since he knows this region." 
Double Snorre: Hi, do you know anything about a female bandit named Faye?
Hmmm, the one that attacked John right? She's apart of an all female bandit gang.
Do you know where I can find her?
Besides her gang’s hideout, you can find her at Windpeak Inn drinking.
Do you know the location of this gang’s hideout?
Yes, but you don't need to know this information, not for now at least.
What is the name of her "gang"?
They call themselves the "Women of the Night". [Scoffs] More like "Whores of the Night". [Laugh] They are nothing but amateurs!
I see, well that should be all for now.
Gods, finally. Now find that wench Faye!
"I finished speaking with Double Snorre and I finally got a lead! I will probably find Faye drinking at Windpeak Inn."

Faye: Hey! Thoring [Burps] More Ale!
Um, hello there
[Burps] My aren't you a cutie, are you the new recruit?
Yes
Yay! Come and drink with me new girl!
Sure
Awesome! Hey wanna [Burps] play a game? Let's see who can drink the most before passing out!
Sure, I’m in
Great! I'll start first! [Drinks ale] Your turn!
[Chugs drink]
[Burps] Wow, you can handle your ale.Well it's my turn cutie [Chugs Ale] [Gags] I'm already slightly drunk [Burps], your turn.
[Chugs Ale] I'm feeling drunk too
[Laugh] I bet! Well it's my turn again.
[Chugs more ale and passes out]

B: What the fuck are you doing meatbag! Drinking on the job?!
Nah, [hic] is nah whoa [hic] loots lick Butter!
You think I’m stupid?! I don’t understand Drunk Whorish! [Punches you in the gut hard]
[Vomit]
That'll sober you up spoiled meat.

No
Prudish I see, well that's fine since you’re pretty cute.
Umm.. Okay?
Since you’re the new recruit, then how about you just sit then and wait for me to finish drinking. I would need help walking home after this! [Chuckles]
Sure
Thanks a lot new girl. Jasmine would totally kick my ass if she found me passed out again.
"You watch Faye drink herself to sleep. Then you stripped her of her items and tied her up with rope to ensure she doesn't get away."
"You struggle to carry Faye's unconscious body reminding you that despite being the heroine, you are still a weak female. Eventually you reach the Night Mammoths Nest on the brink of collapse"

Wake up
[Snoring]..
Wake up please
[Snoring]
Come on! Wake up please! They'll punish me if you don't!
Mmm.., just five more minutes sis.
I said get up!!!
Okay, okay... but where am I? Who are those people?

J: [Laugh] Now I can reclaim my honor and my manhood!
F: You bitch! When my girls get here, we'll cut you down! Nooo! Stay away from me disgusting man!

J: Go talk to the slave guard for further orders, while I have some fun beating little Faye here.
Yes sir
"I brought Faye back to the Night Mammoths nest, now John gave me new orders to speak to the slave guard. I hope nothing bad happens next but who am I kidding, something bad always happens..."

Slave Guard: I've been waiting forever! Basically nameless slave and I dug out a new room to train slaves in. And the Boss ordered us to take the girl you brought there for training.

B: I place you and anyone else but me to make this whore our little pathetic cumdump.
Yes Owner
Now leave me be! I'm far to busy with a gang to run cunt!

Hi John, will you help me train Faye?
No.
Why!?
Cause I already got what I wanted.
"Buster gave me the task to train Faye, maybe I should ask Tar-Julan for help as he's very experienced in training slaves. Poor girl I kinda feel bad but at this point, Im not sure if I even care anymore."

Tar-Julan: Can you help me with something?
The fuck you want?
We have a new slave in training and I was wondering if you would be willing to train her
Finally something interesting to do! Petty thieving gets stale after a while. But what role will you fulfill besides standing around and looking stupid.
I'll be your assistant?
Fine, better than nothing but you better be useful! And one more thing - call me “Master”.
Yes Master
Good cattle, now escort me to this slave.
"I've gained Tar-Julan's help to train Faye. Now it's time to introduce him to Faye, makes me wonder what will happen next... I might learn why they gave him the name "Savage" myself"

Hi there Faye
[Sobbing] What the fuck do you want? Oh gods I can't believe a gross man violated me... you bastards will pay for this!
You are the newest cum dump for the Night Mammoths
No! I will never yield!
This handsome man here will help you accomplish that goal

T: I am Called Tar-Julan Slave. But now you will refer to me as Master. Got that pathetic cumrag?
F: Ew! No way Argonian!
(Message Box) "John forces you to watch and cheer on Tar-Julan as he rapes Faye for countless hours until he's satisfied.”

"After I watched Tar-Julan and John rape Faye for countless hours, it's time to train Faye and make her submit to cock."
(Week 1 Dialogues)

Hi Faye, how are you?
Fuck off! You tricked me bitch! 
Stay away from me!
Damnit! I wish I could kill you all right now!
Tell us what you know about your bandit gang
No!
Never, you scum!
[Spits on you] Take that instead bitch!
What are your thoughts about men?
Gross! I hate how much body hair they have and they're cocks smell!
I prefer a gentle touch of a woman.
They are so rough with us, that's why I prefer women.
Let's begin your training
No!
The boys here want some fun. They said they wanted a tight pussy unlike my "used and loose cunt'.
Stay away from me scum!
Let's fuck
Ew! Not with you! You've been defiled by countless men! I'm only into girls that haven't been defiled by those beasts!
This is how you greet your Master. [Bow] Now repeat after me.
[Scoffs] Like I'd ever do that.
Watch me serve our Master
I think I’m going to be sick. (Sexlab scene with Tar-Julan)
Watch me serve the boys
Disgusting! (Sexlab scene with random Night Mammoth members, MMF,MMMF)
(Week 2 Opening Dialogues)
[Sobs] Why are you doing this?!
Because my Owner ordered me to
Who? That Orc from earlier?!
Yes slave, which you will also address as Master and show the upmost respect to
Slave? I'll never be your slave... besides. Aren't you a slave as well?
Yes. However my situation is complicated
Since you’re fellow slave... why don't we escape together?
Oh my! It's time to go back to your cum dump training! We don't want to be punished now
Fuck you!

Tar-Julan of Savagery: Come here Slave girl.
Yes Master?
Go ask Thesan for some Skooma. I will explain the rest later little slave girl.
"Master Tar-Julan Ordered me to ask Thesan for some Skooma, I wonder what he has planned"

Thesan: Yes my cute little slave? Want to get dicked down?
[Blush] Maybe later but I'm here for other business
Oh? What that might be?
My Master Tar-Julan wants some skooma
Sure, however who will pay for it? You see sweetheart, skooma of this quality is not given away for free. It's sold at a high price.
50 gold?
Deal. Pleasuring doing business with a cute slave. [Pats your head]
Sex? You know I love your big cock
[Laugh] You know the right things to say to get a man’s blood boiling cute slave. One skooma bottle per fuck.

I brought the skooma you requested
Well done slave girl. Now give some to little Faye here.
Why?
[Slaps you] Don't question my training methods scum.
Forgive me Master!
Shut up, now what you'll be doing next is drugging Faye with skooma.
Slaves that are addicted to it will never want to leave their Master as their Master is the only one that can give them a fix.
I see... Quite genius, expected from my Master
[Chuckles] Of course slave girl. Now go and corrupt her with it.

What in Oblivion do you want?
Look at this [Show skooma bottle]
Skooma... No...not again...
Oh you've done this before I see
Yes...
Perfect. Master ordered me to get you hooked on it
Please no! I can't go back to that shameful state again!
You won't be back to that state again, you'll be brought into greater shame
[Sobbing]
Now drink it slave
No! I promised myself that I'd never go back!
Our Master doesn't care.
Fine, you gave me no other choice. [Force her to drink the skooma]
[Cough and gags] No!
[Moans in euphoria] It's been so long.
How are you feeling?
I feel great. I can hardly even feel the pain anymore...
"I had to force Faye into drinking the Skooma. Now she is in a mind melting high. I should probably speak to Master Tar-Julan to see what's next."

[Laugh] Look at her! Pathetic! She's well on her way to becoming a good cock sleeve.
What's next Master?
Watch me fuck this slut while she's high on skooma.
(Message Box) "You watch as Tar-Julan fuck Faye for hours, making her loose herself in her mind melting ecstasy and high"

Hi Faye, how are you?
[Sobs] How do you think I'm doing?! I've been getting raped and drugged everyday!
Fuck you bitch! I bet you think this is funny!
This is the worst! [Sobs] I hate this and you!
You stink
Of course! I haven't bathed in how long?
Then let me bathe!
[Sobs] I feel disgusting!

Tell us what you know about your bandit gang.
No! I can't betray them!
Leave me alone!
[Blush] I still hate them!
I still like girls!
You must be hungry.
Of course! All I've had to eat is cum and rotten leftovers.
Then you aren't hungry. You are being fed a good slave diet.
This?! Is what you call being fed? [Gags] You people are sick!
Yes, and your probably being fed better than me.
[Gags] I demand real food!
Slaves aren't allowed to eat real food, we are only permitted to cook for our Masters
Are you serious?!
Yes slave.
[Stomach grumbling] I miss real food..
Me too...

Let's begin your training.
... Just... Just make it quick.
The boys here want to have fun with you.
Please don't beat me this time.
Let's fuck.
Fine...just wash up first please.
Pft whatever.
Watch me serve our Master.
[Blush] ...
Watch me serve the boys.
[Gazes intently] ...
Here drink this slave. [Hands over skooma]
I can't... but maybe a little sip wouldn't hurt.
Go clean Master's scales
Ew No! They smell!
(Week 3 opening dialogue)

Tar-Julan of Savagery: [Laughs] It look's like she's nearly broken. She no longer resisting like she's used to and even Wrecker caught her masturbating last night [Chuckles]
Good work Master!
Yes slave girl. Good work indeed. I'll let you suck my cock as a reward for not being totally useless.
Thank you Master!
Kiss my feet while your at it slave girl. And don't you dare waste a drop of my precious seed!

How was it lowly slave girl.
Mmmm so salty and thick. [Licks lips]
Now let's test our little cum dump in training. Bring that whore here and have her suck my cock.

F: Master requested you.
Okay...
Follow me and be obedient.
Yes... Ma'am.

She's here Master
Good little slave girl [Smacks your ass] Now watch. Also don't you dare masturbate until I tell you to.
[Bow] Yes Master.

Watch this cum dump in training. [Pours Skooma on his cock]
[Watch intently]
You know what to do. [Laugh] Suck it good whore.If I get high, there will be severe punishment for you.

Here's some more cum dump. [Pours Skooma on the floor] Drink up. [Places the heel of his foot on Faye's head] [Laugh] Now lift your ass up slave, time to fuck!
(Message Box) "You watch Tar-Julan fuck Faye into submission while beating her some more, but who knows if she is really feeling that pain under the effect of skooma"

How was she Master?
[Laugh] Excellent! It's been so long that I was able to train slave this quickly!
Congrats Master.
I love seeing a woman fall into her primal desires. Anyways, that's enough idle talk, kneel and clean my cock with your mouth slave girl.
[Kneels] Yes Master...

Incredible! The boss is a great trainer, Maybe I should ask him for some guidance.
I'm happy you felt good Master.
[Slaps you with his cock] Shut the fuck up and suck my cock again. A little more training wouldn't hurt.
[Swallow his thick load]
Well done slave girl. I feel drained after that. I'll go and take a nap. [Yawn] You do whatever you want, I don't care. But get the job done or you'll regret it.
Yes Master! I will make you proud!
(Week 3 dialogues)
Hi Faye, how are you?
Soo good... I forgot that skooma can make everything just feel so good.
Mmmm good... I can still feel they're cocks inside me.
Need more cum!
You stink
Isn't that a good thing here?
Like your cunt. [Chuckles] Cunt.
Like a proper woman [Licks lips and smacks her pussy]
Tell us what you know about your bandit gang
Can we talk about this later? Our Master just called for me.
[Blushes] I still hate them!
I can't believe I chose women over men for so long! A mans touch is nothing compared to a womans...
I love how they treat us!
Are you hungry?
Not anymore... Cum and skooma is all I need now..
I see... Have you fallen into your primal desires?
[Blushes] I suppose so...
Good, I'll let Master know.
[Grabs your leg] Wait!
What now slave?
Could you ask him to fuck me more?

Let's begin your training.
Yes Ma'am!
The boys here want to have fun with you.
Can't wait to serve them!
Let's fuck.
[Smacks own ass] I'm ready!
[Bows submissively] Like this?
Watch me serve our Master.
Please let it be my turn next!
Watch me serve the boys.
[Rubs clit] Ahh, I can't wait for my turn!
Here drink this slave. [Hands over skooma]
[Drinks the skooma as quickly as possible] More please!
Go clean Master's scales
Of course, I will do anything for Master.
(Quest Ending dialogues)

Tar-Julan of Savagery: Hey Slave Girl! Come here!
[Bows] Yes Master?
Todays the day that we finish the job. I'm going to throw a party, celebrating the first slave I trained since coming to Skyrim.
Congratulations Master.
I've got everything prepared while you were getting your brains fucked out. So just take the bitch to the Nest.
Be quick Slave girl. We don't like to wait.
"Faye's cum dump training has been completed, now it’s time for celebration. Master ordered me to take Faye out of the Breeding room and into the Nest. I hope my body is ready for what's coming"

Hi Faye.
Yes cunt? That's what the boss calls you right??
Yes but the boys requested your presence
What's going on?
She's here Master
Took you long enough!
What now?
Time to party bitch!
"All the Night Mammoths celebrate Tar-Julan by drinking and dancing while fucking the brains out of you and the slaves for countless hours. They continue to abuse your body, even when you pass out from exhaustion, you’re sore and covered in bruises, both inside and out."
[You are awakened by Faye licking your pussy] Mmm There's still some Skooma and cum leftover in your pussy. Let me finish my meal.[Licks lips] Thank you for the meal. [Panting] 

Cunt! Come here!!!
Ye- 
Buster: [Interrupted by punching you in the face]  How dare you pass out during our celebration!!! [Continues beating you] I thought I trained you better than this! [Hits you again] You’re nothing but a disgrace!!!
[Cough blood] I’m sorry!
Sorry won't cut it bitch! I'll make sure to set you straight this time!

(Tar-Julan of Savagery dialogues)
(Week 1)
How is Faye's training doing?
Stop talking and train the bitch slave girl!
Little to no progress so shut the fuck up and stop slacking off whore!
Terrible! The bitch almost escaped last night!
I'm tired of hearing about her girly problems! Shut that whore up!
(Week 2)
May I have some Skooma please?
Why.
It's for Faye
Here, but if you drink it. I'll make you pay for stealing from your Master.
How Faye’s training is doing?
You need to train her better! The bitch almost bit Baron’s cock off!
The skooma is speeding up her training, so give her more!
[Laugh] I poured skooma all over the floor and the bitch licked it all up!
She tried running away last time but she was too high from the skooma to run fast! [Laughs]
(Week 3)
Has Faye said anything about the Bandits she's with?
Yes, however a slave as low as yourself does not need to know as of now.
May I have some skooma please?
[Pours skooma and smears it all over your body, stimulating you]
Ahh Master!
And for the final touch. [Smears the skooma in and out of your pussy]
Now make Faye lick it off you! [Laugh]
How Faye’s training is doing?
The bitch is broken now! [Laugh]
Stop slacking off stupid slave girl! [Slaps you hard enough to knock you to the ground] Your job is almost done!
Stop bothering me slave girl! Can't you see I have manly things to do!    
Keep training her! She may be broken already but the more training, the better.   

(Post Quest Faye Dialogues) 
What's your backstory?
My older sister and I grew up near Rorikstead poor and homeless as our parents were killed by some bandits when we were children. After a few years pass we left to the Riverwood to start a new life until we were kidnapped and enslaved by some of the local bandits.
Then we were both raped and drugged by them and sold to some rich men to which we escaped to the Whiterun before we were sold off. This is why I began to hate men and began my skooma addiction to cope with the trauma.
I slept around but with women still getting drunk and high on the daily basis until my sister had enough of it and decided to leave Whiterun to Winterhold.
Then we formed a bandit gang of exclusively women from all walks of life, then the rest of history.
Is that all?
No, I can tell more but I'm too horny, I wanna be fucked hard right now so can we talk later?
Who is Jasmine? You mentioned her when we first met.
Wow, it feels like I haven't heard that name in ages.
Well, who is she?
She's my older sister, and the leader of Women of the Night.
I see, is there anything else you can tell me?
Sure however let's talk about this later, Master is calling for me.
Let's serve our Master together. (ffm sexlab scene)
[Slaps own ass] I'm ready!
I can't wait to serve him!
Who's going to lick his scales?
Let's be on our best behavior for him!
Let's fuck. (ff sexlab scene)
Okay! I hope your pussy is filled with thick cum! Cause mine is. [Giggle]
Of course.
Fine, although I'd prefer a big veiny cock to fuck me.
Can we fuck later? I'm so sore from all the rough sex.
Pee on the floor slave.
[Squats and Pees] Look at this filthy girl.
[Squats and Pees] I hope Master is watching!

(Post Quest Tar-Julan Dialogues)
Your thoughts on Faye?
She's a great cock sucker!
At least she isn't bitching like she used to.
I love making her beg for both skooma and my cock.
She's beautiful when she's covered in my seed.
(Post Quest Night Mammoth Dialogues)   
What do you think about the new slave?
She smells like a proper woman.  
Disgusting! Just the way I like it.  
Tight and sexy.                                                                                                  

(John Dialogues)
How's your injury?
Better.
Less painful.
What do you think about Faye?
Dumb and funny.
I love the way she screams when I fuck and beat her.
Weak and pitiful.

(Faye Dialogues)
What do you think about John?
He's...He's so...Big... for a Breton
He almost choked me to death last time he fucked me! Ahh I'm getting so wet from thinking about it!
He beat me so bad a few moments ago... I think I may need a healing potion after that.. [Coughs up blood].
I feel terrible for what I did to him when we first met! So now I seek redemption by servicing all of his and the gangs needs...
What do you think about Tar-Julan?
He almost bit my nipple off last night! It hurt so well.
I love the way his scales feel against my body.
I love how he wraps his long scaly tail around my little body as he fucks me into Oblivion.

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Darkwater Crossing

How about adding a dialogue option to Derkeethus where he mentions that your Doppelganger suggested going to the Cave to him?

Something like:

Dragonborn:   "How did you end up in that Cave anyway?"

Derkeethus:    "You told me that there were a lot of Fish in there. Did you forget?"

Dragonborn:  1 "That was probably my Doppelganger, i've been trying to track them down for a while now."

2 "I'm sorry, is there some way i can make it up to you?"

Derkeethus:   1 "That explains why you behave so much differently from before. I wish you luck in finding them." <- Ends conversation

2 "There really were a lot of Fish, so you didn't lie to me, and you even came to save me. There is no need to feel guilty."  I  Continues conversation

V

Dragonborn:  1 "Thank you, i'm glad you're not angry." <- Ends conversation

2 "I really want to make it up to you, please tell me if there's anything you want."  I  Continues conversation

V

Derkeethus:   "Anything? To be honest, i've felt attracted to you since i first saw you. I would be happy if we could become... closer.

Dragonborn:  1 "I'll think about it." <- Ends conversation and adds sex dialogue option

2 "Then lets make you happy."  I  Continues conversation

V

Derkeethus:   "I was hoping you would agree." <- Leads to sex and adds sex dialogue option

Sex dialogue option: "Would you like to 'become closer' again?"

Derkeethus: "With pleasure." <- Leads to sex

How do you feel about something like this? Interfering with the Quest is definitively a no-go, because its already buggy,

but adding a dialogue option to him shouldn't mess anything up. I hope the way i wrote it isn't confusing.

Also, how about getting a title as a reward for the Rescue Betty Sue Quest?

Something like:                                                      Heroic Bitch

The Boy told everyone how an old Hunter and his Bitch rescued his Cow.

Hopefully he didn't mention that you're not a Dog.     

Maybe with a +5 bonus to sneaking because Sebastian always forces you to sneak when you speak to him.

Edited by DustyEverman
4 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I have run around there for two in-game days, they aren't there. Do I need to do something to make them be there? 

pirve is a child npc so make sure you dont have mods like sexlab sexual fame which automatically disable children

26 minutes ago, Network said:

pirve is a child npc so make sure you dont have mods like sexlab sexual fame which automatically disable children

Thanks a ton! That's it! Is there any other quests in this mod that has child NPCs?

Edited by Lisette11
3 hours ago, wayandean said:

Where is Skitne? I can't find him anywhere.

Skitne is behind the Whiterun Inn.  If you know where the begging girl child sleeps, Skitne is on the opposite rear corner.  However, one mod I have lets NPC abuse slaves and I've seen Skitne move from his spot to do his thing to a slave.

32 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Skitne is behind the Whiterun Inn.  If you know where the begging girl child sleeps, Skitne is on the opposite rear corner.  However, one mod I have lets NPC abuse slaves and I've seen Skitne move from his spot to do his thing to a slave.

Thanks for taking the time to reply but that is Forvist. I'm looking for the guy in Shor's stone. Quest says I have to talk to him but I can't find him. This mod lacks a lot of quest markers.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:56 PM, xyzxyz said:

Can we convince Sylgja to become the public whore right at the start of the quest (Filnjar) or do i have to serve everyone until I get to Skitne?

After Skitne or completly skip her whorification. If she is a whore then she will agree to sex with PC.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:36 PM, DustyEverman said:

How about adding a dialogue option to Derkeethus

I can add that. Initially, I wanted to include him in the quest, but he could have been saved a long time ago and be unknown where.

20 hours ago, wayandean said:

I'm looking for the guy in Shor's stone.

He is behind of Odfel's House.

16 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Could there be an optional way to start the main quest?

You can start from MCM, then Serpent teleport to you right away. There is also an option to obey him not because of hostages, but because of his power.