Are there any prerequisites to getting Bruiser to talk to you? I'm already the Dragonborn but he only has the follower dialogue.

EDIT: I solved Bruiser not having dialogue by starting a new game and then quicksaving/quickloading. Bruiser has dialogue now.

EDIT 2: Bruiser's dialogue is extremely hardcore, just a heads up.

Missing Dialog for a mod can be fixed  by creating a SEQ file for the mod.   There's options for creating a SEQ file in the Creation Kit menu or you can use TES5EDIT (it's in the "Other" part of the right-click menu for a mod in the left pane).

That fixes the problem of people installing your mod, having to save and then load the game again to get the dialogs working.

Thank you all for your feedback. I'm new to creation of mods, but try to learn.

14 hours ago, just_Gina said:

One thing though, I noticed he doesn't force greet the PC, and 9/10+ times

when you ask if he wants something, he just says F***-off. Might be better if ir was like a 50/50 chance he would want something. 

One other thing, a better name for him :-)

All options have a cooldown, except the default “F-off”. The smaller the number of dignity, the more dialogs. Can you suggest examples of his name?

14 hours ago, poplerv2 said:

would the female bruiser also be able to interact with female characters?

The idea is that she will be very strong and constantly mock PC's manhood. But I can add F-F relationships, sure.

12 hours ago, leon90star said:

so please can you convert it to skyrim special edition??

I will see how to do it and try.

12 hours ago, crococat said:

Brusier has face and body in different colours in my install.

I specifically exported face gen of all NPC to prevent it. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

12 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Why not expand the humiliation/submission part of this mod to interactions with all NPCs, not just a few that were added by this mod?

Real and False Heroes quest should add to all men a dialogue of repentance. I thought about more specific dialogs, for example, with Lydia or with merchants, but so far these are only plans.

7 hours ago, xarvenius said:

how about adding soft requirements for dd, mme and skooma whore?

I do not know how to do that. It's complicated? I don’t even know how to add the MCM menu.

4 hours ago, tacomarine said:

non-nords joining the stormcloaks

Good idea.

To everyone who doesn’t have dialogs: I don’t know what caused it, I often had this too. Does the game need time to load dialogs? Usually, quick save and quick load helps, sometimes after a few times.

11 minutes ago, DSHV said:

To everyone who doesn’t have dialogs: I don’t know what caused it, I often had this too. Does the game need time to load dialogs? Usually, quick save and quick load helps, sometimes after a few times.

See WaxenFigure's post just above yours (post #29) for a good solution - something more for you to learn, good luck!  And keep improving, this mod already looks very interesting.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:
14 hours ago, crococat said:

Brusier has face and body in different colours in my install.

I specifically exported face gen of all NPC to prevent it. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Yep, same here.

But in general i have to say, very good start. Very nice mod.

If you're thinking about adding soft dependencies (and i hope you expand your mod) - what about Slave Tats? Adding some tattoos to the imposter seems logic.

And again: Thank You for this mod. 

Bashknak the Bruiser?  I like Bruiser, but calling him that sounds more like your speaking to your pet dog than to the Orc who's 

taken away every once of dignity and self respect you had.

I have the same issue with the dark face. Bruiser was unfixable, but Real Draginborn I was able to get a closer match by

changing his weight to ten.

I very much enjoyed the time I spent playing this. It is fresh and an entertaining alternative to being the mighty dragonborn.

I saw this mod and instantly knew I would have to try it, even though I haven't done much of anything with Skyrim LE in quite awhile.

I started a new character right there in the Sleeping Giant Inn just to make sure I would run into Bruiser to see what he was all about, and in many ways he was exactly what I love... a big, harsh brute who wanted nothing more than to humiliate my character.

It's a pretty good start for a mod, but I have to say I would have wanted just a little more build-up for this character before he has me settling his debts. Naturally I could choose not to do it, but that's not any fun at all! ^_^ Instead, it would have been fun for Bruiser to start off crass, explain his debt and then basically invite himself to go along with me on my adventures to settle them, which would basically point me to Lucan and the trouble with his missing claw. 

Then, over the course of that adventure, Bruiser would embarrass and deride my character, stealing money from her and basically trying to take control. 

This of course is just my idealized version and I'm not criticizing, as I know how difficult this kind of stuff is to make and I absolutely appreciate the work you've put into this. I am excited to try more of this mod just to see what happens with Bruiser and to meet the other characters.

I really like Bruiser as a follower because he reminds me of a more fleshed-out version of LoversBrutes from Oblivion. A macho misogynistic asshole who degrades the PC despite her accomplishments because deep down she's tired of the constant hero praise. That being said, some of the later stages of his dialogue are a bit too much for my tastes if not outright unappealing.

Licking boots is fine and degrading. Eating toenails and genital rashes is about where I draw the line.  I would love for there to be an option to dial down that content a bit while still keeping it for those that prefer that hardcore experience.

I cant make this mod to work :(, im my current save bruiser is there but i can recruit him right away and has no dialogue, also he keeps calling me "Love"
started a new game and bruiser is not in the inn, i spawn him with the console but still has no special dialogue, anyone else have this problem?
sorry 4 bad english

26 minutes ago, Kaisser said:

I cant make this mod to work :(, im my current save bruiser is there but i can recruit him right away and has no dialogue, also he keeps calling me "Love"
started a new game and bruiser is not in the inn, i spawn him with the console but still has no special dialogue, anyone else have this problem?
sorry 4 bad english

In your first game save in front of him and reload that save. His special dialogue should start.

44 minutes ago, Kaisser said:

sorry 4 bad english

get a new game ...it's so hard to make it work on that save

I added a new version with a possible fix of "no dialogs bug" and Special Edition support - new file "TroublesofHeroineSE1.0.1" and hope I did everything right and it won’t break anything.

11 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

some of the later stages of his dialogue are a bit too much for my tastes if not outright unappealing.

I know, therefore, and added resistance options and dignity system. In a next content update, I'll add dialog option to disable the most disgusting requests.

7 hours ago, loverswith said:

I liked the idea of giving up the dragonborn title. Hopefully there will be more dialogs and NPC reactions 

If you like not being the Dragonborn try Skyrim Unbound and all the add ons. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465

If you read the content carefully there are links to no alternate start versions. I use it to play modder add on adventures and disable all the original content. You can get much higher levels before the papyrus limits take effect also.

I've been waiting a long time for a mod like this, and I want to help make it as good as it can be. Since permission was given to edit,  I'm currently doing a cleanup of the dialogue (spelling/grammar etc.) I'll post the edited .esp here soon.

--------------------------------------

Progress:

Bruiser's dialogue: 100% done

Dragonwhore dialogue: 100% done
Price of Fame dialogue: 100% done
Sexist Companions dialogue: 100% done
Real and false heroes dialogue: 100% done
Tapasvee's dialogue: 100% done

Books: 50% done

Grammar Patch v. 1.0.1

Spoiler

I finished cleaning up the dialogue to the best of my ability, trying to keep everything in line with the tone (I think) you were going for. On a sidenote, I really enjoy how surprisingly lore friendly your dialogue is compared to most mods, so I tried to supplement on this wherever it felt appropriate.

It's probably not perfect yet, as I've only gone through each "quest" once, but there shouldn't be any glaring mistakes anymore. (I also didn't remove all of the redundant spaces, so the CK will still throw some warnings about that.)

I'm not an experienced modder, so I can't guarantee I didn't accidentally break anything, so use this .esp at your own peril.  As a failsafe, I attached the extracted dialogue from the CK as well as my own text files.

Feel free to do whatever you want with this, there's no need to credit me. I'm looking forward to your next update. ^^

EDIT:
-----------
After testing a lot, I realize I let a few sentences slip through here and there since I didn't understand the context fully. I will try to help fix those with a future update so I can do it all at once.

Maybe we can set up a google document for it or similar, to make it a collaborative effort.  That way DSHV can pick and choose from the suggestions and include the ones he prefers to the mod.

Files:

textfiles.rar troublesofheroine.esp Dialogue.TXT

Grammar Patch  v. 1.1.2
Patch for 1.1.2 is done.  I made it in SSEEdit, but I messed something up and had to fix a lot of stuff cause I'm a noob, so it got delayed.  I also made it dependent on the main .esp so that you don't have to override the original .esp entirely.

It's for SSE since don't have LE installed, but as always feel free to convert or do whatever with it.

troublesofheroine-patch.esp