Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

Made an scripted All-in-One installer, covering all downloads from the OP.

Download@Mega.CO.NZ

Works with NMM and MO.

The attachement is just a screenshot (from MO), showing you what you get, when you download this file.

To get the actual files, you need to download them from Mega, from the link above.

Note:

Files, that where uploaded after the date of this post, are (ofc) more up-to-date then the ones in this package and should be downloaded instead/too.

I shall try this, thank you.

Hey there everyone!

As the OP, I apologize for leaving this project to sort itself out. However it appears there are some great mods coming out now that are making use of the resources here, so I'm fucking stoked to get back into messing with this again soon!

Here's hoping that I'll have a desktop PC up and running to finish off the rest of the canine species. And JUST MAYBE work on some female canines!

And Ravana; Yes! I fully intend on fixing the fox genitalia! 

Hey there everyone!

As the OP, I apologize for leaving this project to sort itself out. However it appears there are some great mods coming out now that are making use of the resources here, so I'm fucking stoked to get back into messing with this again soon!

Here's hoping that I'll have a desktop PC up and running to finish off the rest of the canine species. And JUST MAYBE work on some female canines!

And Ravana; Yes! I fully intend on fixing the fox genitalia! 

Female canines (maybe) and foxes?

GET HYPED! :P

Download HornyWolvesSkyrim.zip.

In your meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf, rename as follows:

wolf.nif --> wolf_original.nif

wolfVEINY.nif --> wolf.nif

wolfblack.nif --> wolfblack_original.nif

wolfblackVEINY.nif --> wolfblack.nif

wolfred.nif --> wolfred_original.nif

wolfredVEINY.nif --> wolfred.nif

This will lead to more erect wolf penises in the game than you ever wanted to see. Seriously, I never knew there were wolves EVERYWHERE.  :cool:

Edited cause there was a double entry.

Download HornyWolvesSkyrim.zip.

In your meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf, rename as follows:

wolfblack.nif --> wolfblack_original.nif

wolfblackVEINY.nif --> wolfblack.nif

wolfred.nif --> wolfred_original.nif

wolfredVEINY.nif --> wolfred.nif

Thanks a bunch! :P 

Didn't notice so many wolfs either, it's like they're following me ... :ph34r:

Taking a little detour!

Having found the WIP Creature Sex Spell ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/ )  I am going to try to tinker with it just a touch. Upon first install, only wolves would work, and nothing happened when I used it on any of the other dogs in game.

So, I'm going to see about getting it to work with the dogs that I have modded - most importantly, the huskies and Judah.

If it works well enough, I may re-release the Judah mod with a spell to ride his red rocket.

Pretty excited about tinkering with it!

Glad to see you back and great work on this, looks great! was a bummer Judah would not work with the spell. Although now a use sexlab and the match maker spell. it works on followers as well.

now if Gone would make more animations for oral.. That would be totally awesome!

Ruff!

Hmm! I'll have to take a look at that sexlab matchmaker spell. And yeah, it'd be great to have some oral animations - all in due time!

Glad to see you back and great work on this, looks great! was a bummer Judah would not work with the spell. Although now a use sexlab and the match maker spell. it works on followers as well.

now if Gone would make more animations for oral.. That would be totally awesome!

Ruff!

Hmm! I'll have to take a look at that sexlab matchmaker spell. And yeah, it'd be great to have some oral animations - all in due time!

This is great news.  Your work is what made their work better.  I was wondering if you weren't doing anything with this anymore.  Seeing this post today brings new hope to the creature mods.  I really look forward to see what you come up with.

I'm sure some others are working on the dogs/wolves issue of not being able to use both.  It is a shame.  An additional hand towards a common goal is a good thing

Would love to see Judah in action.  He'd be a fun and helpful follower.

Welcome back.  I'll keep an eye on this work.  It should be amazing.

This is great news.  Your work is what made their work better.  I was wondering if you weren't doing anything with this anymore.  Seeing this post today brings new hope to the creature mods.  I really look forward to see what you come up with.

I'm sure some others are working on the dogs/wolves issue of not being able to use both.  It is a shame.  An additional hand towards a common goal is a good thing

Would love to see Judah in action.  He'd be a fun and helpful follower.

Welcome back.  I'll keep an eye on this work.  It should be amazing.

FNIS has been updated, Wolves vs Dogs problem is now solved and both can be had at the same time.

Taking a little detour!

Having found the WIP Creature Sex Spell ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/ )  I am going to try to tinker with it just a touch. Upon first install, only wolves would work, and nothing happened when I used it on any of the other dogs in game.

So, I'm going to see about getting it to work with the dogs that I have modded - most importantly, the huskies and Judah.

If it works well enough, I may re-release the Judah mod with a spell to ride his red rocket.

Thanks for your great mod, I am using it for months already!

Do you have any plans about making a mod that can cause dogs to change its model from sheathed to erect for some time, for example on some trigger or spell? Real life dogs keep their red rockets hidden most of the time, but eventually they get it out for no reason, maybe they're dreaming about something, I don't know :D

And what about female dogs?

Taking a little detour!

Thanks for your great mod, I am using it for months already!

Do you have any plans about making a mod that can cause dogs to change its model from sheathed to erect for some time, for example on some trigger or spell? Real life dogs keep their red rockets hidden most of the time, but eventually they get it out for no reason, maybe they're dreaming about something, I don't know :D

And what about female dogs?

I have to leave that part to other modders, as I cannot work with scripting myself! There are some interesting steps being taken in the Sexrim mods however, and I think in the future I may alter the genitalia to be item based - so they could be equipped during sex, and then unequipped when sex was complete. Or part of a spell effect that starts the sexual encounter.

And female dogs! I spent a LOT of time trying to get Oblivion animations to match as make characters having fun with female creatures, but it was very hit and miss, and required a lot of self-tuning to get the animations to line up. However, in the event that someone does start creating working female canine animations, I may just make female canine genitalia for it. I've been tempted to look into this for Werewolves as well, however the majority of people probably wouldn't like canine-vajeen on a werewolf. 

This is a quick but EXCITING announcement!

I have been tinkering with Judah, and he is now, as far as I've been able to test, compatible with SexLab's MatchMaker spell found here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

The issue with Judah's coding that made it incompatible was with the Matchmaking spell's scripts. It does not have any of the DLC1Husky[etc] canines added to it's list. I was able to change Judah's race to DogCompanionRace which made it a possible target for the MatchMaker spell.

Here are some teaser images, they will also be added to the first post of this thread!

I have to leave that part to other modders, as I cannot work with scripting myself! There are some interesting steps being taken in the Sexrim mods however, and I think in the future I may alter the genitalia to be item based - so they could be equipped during sex, and then unequipped when sex was complete. Or part of a spell effect that starts the sexual encounter.

I did some experiments before and found its quite easy to switch penis state by racechange - two races for one creature, thats it.

And female dogs! I spent a LOT of time trying to get Oblivion animations to match as make characters having fun with female creatures, but it was very hit and miss, and required a lot of self-tuning to get the animations to line up. However, in the event that someone does start creating working female canine animations, I may just make female canine genitalia for it. I've been tempted to look into this for Werewolves as well, however the majority of people probably wouldn't like canine-vajeen on a werewolf. 

I certainly would like a dog pussy on a werewolf.

I have been tinkering with Judah, and he is now, as far as I've been able to test, compatible with SexLab's MatchMaker spell found here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

The issue with Judah's coding that made it incompatible was with the Matchmaking spell's scripts. It does not have any of the DLC1Husky[etc] canines added to it's list. I was able to change Judah's race to DogCompanionRace which made it a possible target for the MatchMaker spell.

Here are some teaser images, they will also be added to the first post of this thread!

What would it take to convince you to drop the spell-activated idea and instead try for a dialog-driven activation? Personally I'd use it either way but dialog-driven would be a much cleaner option. Less spell clutter, more immersive.

All this just reminds me that one of these days I need to sit down, learn how to script a bit, and make a Skyrim equivalent to Rocket...

What would it take to convince you to drop the spell-activated idea and instead try for a dialog-driven activation? Personally I'd use it either way but dialog-driven would be a much cleaner option. Less spell clutter, more immersive.

All this just reminds me that one of these days I need to sit down, learn how to script a bit, and make a Skyrim equivalent to Rocket...

I remember Rocket! Alas, I could probably mock that up, however I have zero experience with dialogue and/or quest driven coding. Spells have been easy, as all the scripting had been all done for me so that I could tinker with just getting it working for those that may use the same mod. I honestly wouldn't mind trying to turn it into a shout spell, and even create a werewolf power replacement to let you rape people on queue with a werewolf available spell. But I do not have the experience with it juuuust yet.

I appreciate the feedback however, as it gives me options to consider, for something to be an all-in-one for the sexy Judah mod I've altered. Thank you. :>

I know that feel bro. Scripting sex in Sexout was incredibly easy - literally just four lines if all you want is to randomly start a sex anim between two actors. I cranked out Rocket in an afternoon, though I had to make fixes post-release for some weird issues. Point being even an idiot could make a very basic sex mod for Sexout.

SexLab is a different beast though (figuratively speaking). It's well documented so the research material is all there if I wanted to learn it, but the barrier to entry is basic scripting to start with and I have little patience for it. If I ever do, though, my first two mods would be a Rocket equivalent and the alchemical cum mod I pitched a while back but never did anything on beyond the "on paper" phase.