wolf.nif --> wolf_original.nif

wolfVEINY.nif --> wolf.nif

wolfblack.nif --> wolfblack_original.nif

wolfblackVEINY.nif --> wolfblack.nif

wolfred.nif --> wolfred_original.nif

wolfredVEINY.nif --> wolfred.nif

Thanks a bunch! :P

Didn't notice so many wolfs either, it's like they're following me ... :ph34r:

Hello, I am a complete noob when it comes to mods as I just started moding about a week ago. I am trying to replace the texture of the wolves penises so that the horny wolves will have erect penises. I have looked at the past posts of the same issue but when I attempted to rewrite the textures nothing happened ... :( please can someone post a step by step tutorial either a video or a written walk through it would be very much appreciated thanks. oh and if its any help I am currently using these matchmaker as well as http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/ and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13014-horny-dogs-of-skyrim-husky-dog-wolf-deathhound/ (I have only downloaded the horny wolfhounds and wolves from that page) and the last attempt to change the textures looked like THE ABOVE POST ^^ please any help is appreciated :)

This is a quick but EXCITING announcement!

I have been tinkering with Judah, and he is now, as far as I've been able to test, compatible with SexLab's MatchMaker spell found here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

The issue with Judah's coding that made it incompatible was with the Matchmaking spell's scripts. It does not have any of the DLC1Husky[etc] canines added to it's list. I was able to change Judah's race to DogCompanionRace which made it a possible target for the MatchMaker spell.

Here are some teaser images, they will also be added to the first post of this thread!

Thats all the encouragment I need... Already have match maker just need the modified dog now.

I have been tinkering with Judah, and he is now, as far as I've been able to test, compatible with SexLab's MatchMaker spell found here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

The issue with Judah's coding that made it incompatible was with the Matchmaking spell's scripts. It does not have any of the DLC1Husky[etc] canines added to it's list. I was able to change Judah's race to DogCompanionRace which made it a possible target for the MatchMaker spell.

Here are some teaser images, they will also be added to the first post of this thread!

What would it take to convince you to drop the spell-activated idea and instead try for a dialog-driven activation? Personally I'd use it either way but dialog-driven would be a much cleaner option. Less spell clutter, more immersive.

All this just reminds me that one of these days I need to sit down, learn how to script a bit, and make a Skyrim equivalent to Rocket...

I remember Rocket! Alas, I could probably mock that up, however I have zero experience with dialogue and/or quest driven coding. Spells have been easy, as all the scripting had been all done for me so that I could tinker with just getting it working for those that may use the same mod. I honestly wouldn't mind trying to turn it into a shout spell, and even create a werewolf power replacement to let you rape people on queue with a werewolf available spell. But I do not have the experience with it juuuust yet.

I appreciate the feedback however, as it gives me options to consider, for something to be an all-in-one for the sexy Judah mod I've altered. Thank you. :>

A thought occures, would it be possible to modify mundane beasts with this idea?

A thought occures, would it be possible to modify mundane beasts with this idea?

Well seems plausable... from what I saw on a quick test, At least it worked with the PC, I have to get a companion and test it in the real world, but if ut works... ;>

i tried to change mesh of Wolves and Dogs but I just can't do it right. Deathhound done and good but can't make Wolfs and Dogs to work.

\Data\meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\Wolf.nif    is the path correct? if so, why is it not working? (i renamed VAINY)

What would it take to convince you to drop the spell-activated idea and instead try for a dialog-driven activation? Personally I'd use it either way but dialog-driven would be a much cleaner option. Less spell clutter, more immersive.

All this just reminds me that one of these days I need to sit down, learn how to script a bit, and make a Skyrim equivalent to Rocket...

I remember Rocket! Alas, I could probably mock that up, however I have zero experience with dialogue and/or quest driven coding. Spells have been easy, as all the scripting had been all done for me so that I could tinker with just getting it working for those that may use the same mod. I honestly wouldn't mind trying to turn it into a shout spell, and even create a werewolf power replacement to let you rape people on queue with a werewolf available spell. But I do not have the experience with it juuuust yet.

I appreciate the feedback however, as it gives me options to consider, for something to be an all-in-one for the sexy Judah mod I've altered. Thank you. :>

Well seems plausable... from what I saw on a quick test, At least it worked with the PC, I have to get a companion and test it in the real world, but if ut works... ;>

Contemplating the intricacies of this. It'd be quite possible, but if you wanted to be able to trigger sex towards other people with your follower for example, you'd have to alter the behavior triggered with the "I want you to do XXX" option, that lets you make your follower wait at the location marked by the crosshair. Maybe have it trigger "Go grope up X!" instead of "Attack".

It'd be damn easy if all you wanted was your character to get sexed up, though. Could probably even alter the animal/pet companion dialogue to trigger sex with new dialogue.

I might have a look around at a few follower mods to tinker with.

The one issue I can see with using the Matchmaker spell scripts is it's limited to a set list of "XXXRace" keywords that it'll work on, and fizzles when it's triggered on an incompatible race.

Well I was messing around with match maker and with no changes, it allowed my character too ride several beasts and it worked with my companion too... Not sure how, but it worked... I do have Beast Rape, Beast Sex and of course SexLab installed.

Bugged out on the dragon though... the animations are there but implementing it seems iffy.

Well I was messing around with match maker and with no changes, it allowed my character too ride several beasts and it worked with my companion too... Not sure how, but it worked... I do have Beast Rape, Beast Sex and of course SexLab installed.

Bugged out on the dragon though... the animations are there but implementing it seems iffy.

Try it with the Dawnguard armored huskies though and it'll fizzle, last I checked. They have DogRace and DogCompanionRace, as well as WolfRace I believe, but do not have FoxRace or DLC1Husky[etc]Race in their list.

Weird thing about the FoxRace though is there are so many human characters added to the FoxRace listing. Not entirely sure if it's supposed to be like that, but it makes me think that using the VoicePack settings might be a better option for what the spells can work on. Might give it a poke later in the week.

Working Dog.esp

For those wanting to have sex with Judah, this is the ESP file with his modifications that will allow it with the previously mentioned Matchmaker Spells.

What to do - seriously, just download this and overwrite your current Working Dog.ESP file.

What was changed - Tinkered with how Judah was coded so that he's within the CompanionDogRace and still should have his german shepherd mesh and skin.

Also, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE MATCHMAKER MOD AND ALL OF IT'S REQUIREMENTS INSTALLED.

You can get it here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

I tried renaming every possible mesh to dog/wolf.nif but no matter what I try, neither dogs nor wolves have penises. I'm at my wit's end, so if anyone could provide me with instructions I'd be forever greatful.

Did you try this, too?

wolfblackveiny.nif --> wolfblack.nif

wolfredveiny.nif --> wolfred.nif

Did you try this, too?

wolfblackveiny.nif --> wolfblack.nif

wolfredveiny.nif --> wolfred.nif

I did, still no luck. I tried using the fomod someone kindly posted earlier and it gave death hounds penises, but dogs and wolves were still bereft of genitals.

attachicon.gifWorking Dog.esp

For those wanting to have sex with Judah, this is the ESP file with his modifications that will allow it with the previously mentioned Matchmaker Spells.

What to do - seriously, just download this and overwrite your current Working Dog.ESP file.

What was changed - Tinkered with how Judah was coded so that he's within the CompanionDogRace and still should have his german shepherd mesh and skin.

Also, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE MATCHMAKER MOD AND ALL OF IT'S REQUIREMENTS INSTALLED.

You can get it here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

wooooooooooo!

Lydia is in for a surprise. ;>

I did, multiple times. None of the dogs or wolves I spawned with console had genitals.

Is path .../skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog(wolf) correct?

I have had no probs with the canines on my end... File path looks the same...

skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf/

my current mesh in use is wolf.nif which is tucked away... Guess you could borrow someone's asset folder that is working, see if that makes a difference.