Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

Hi

Thank you for the mod . I was wondering if it was possible to make an invite/order stance for Judah like in "Lovers bitch" in Oblivion with the use of "crawl on all fours" mod from Nexus

post-28-0-36469900-1382634514_thumb.jpg More fun than spell Or maybe dialog like the one from the Beast rape mod from here(the wolf in Riverwood)

The invite stance would be awesome though.

Just a thought :angel:

Thanx

Hi

Thank you for the mod . I was wondering if it was possible to make an invite/order stance for Judah like in "Lovers bitch" in Oblivion with the use of "crawl on all fours" mod from Nexus

attachicon.gifScreenShot206.jpg More fun than spell Or maybe dialog like the one from the Beast rape mod from here(the wolf in Riverwood)

The invite stance would be awesome though.

Just a thought :angel:

Thanx

That is extremely far beyond my skills. LB involved a script that would effect X races around it to be set to run to the character when you trigger the on-all-fours invite stance, that would then trigger a proximity attack/effect that would make them mount the character.

This is purely a set of resources that can be used to create such a thing, I do not have the time or the resources to expand my mod altering skills further into making something as complex as a Skyrim LB mod. 

I have a problem.With the new Judah .esp he now looks like a regular dog.

After a quick poke about, try opening the console and select him with the mouse cursor (first two digits should be the same number as the position of the mod in your load order, should not start with 00) - then type in the command;  sexchange

That might fix it. Typing it into my Skyrim changed it between the GSD and a replacer I have for the Skyrim dogs.

The alternative of course, is to just replace all the dogs of Skyrim with better looking dogs. Though I realize now I have not released the naked/bare husky model just yet, just the armored huskies.

Could always rename armoredhusky.nif to dog.nif and put it into the following directory; Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog/

That will replace all the standard/wolfhound dogs in Skyrim with the armored huskies. 

I installed Judah mod and all SexLab and SexLab matchmaker, but anytime I hit the dog with the spell it's says "your spell fizzles and don't affect Judah" and any other dog/animals, it works nicely on NPC's and folllower then.

So how I can make it works?

Thanks

Make sure that you've installed all the Creature packs for it, as well as the animations, and SkyUI. You need to go into SkyUI's interface and activate creature sex in the menu for SexLab.

I installed Judah mod and all SexLab and SexLab matchmaker, but anytime I hit the dog with the spell it's says "your spell fizzles and don't affect Judah" and any other dog/animals, it works nicely on NPC's and folllower then.

So how I can make it works?

Thanks

Make sure that you've installed all the Creature packs for it, as well as the animations, and SkyUI. You need to go into SkyUI's interface and activate creature sex in the menu for SexLab.

Thanks I try it, then.

Well,sexchange didn't work.I'll just wait for your bare husky model.

OFFICIAL HEADS UP.

Finally put together the bare Husky models with the highly detailed canine cock texture from the Shepherd mod.

Will work as a replacer for the DLC1HuskyBareRace, or you can rename it to dog.nif and place it in the correct folder format (Just the .nif, do not move the textures out of data/textures/actors/dlc1/armoreddog/ !) and replace all the wolfhounds with sexy huskies!

wOOt !!! Thanks for this, diarawr ! You rock !

But I've got a BIG question : Where can I find the dogs ? Do I need a mod like Dogs of Skyrim to see them ? Do I need DLCs ? Is there anything I need to know to make it work correctly ? Because I've never seen any husky in Skyrim ! Even with your mod ! (well, actually game crashed after installing Bestiality rape so I didn't run around a long time but the only dog I found is the vanilla one at Markarth)

Thanks for answering me.

Right now, I'm going to check BOSS 'How to' (because the Papyrus logs are full of text I don't fuckin understand and I want to see if it will be the same after using BOSS) and for a french guy like me it's a reeeeally boooooring task because it's full of technical terms I don't fuckin understand and I have to use a translator which is a real pain in the a**!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!  :P 

I follow this topic because it's a FUCKIN GREAT TOPIC !

wOOt !!! Thanks for this, diarawr ! You rock !

But I've got a BIG question : Where can I find the dogs ? Do I need a mod like Dogs of Skyrim to see them ? Do I need DLCs ? Is there anything I need to know to make it work correctly ? Because I've never seen any husky in Skyrim ! Even with your mod ! (well, actually game crashed after installing Bestiality rape so I didn't run around a long time but the only dog I found is the vanilla one at Markarth)

Thanks for answering me.

Right now, I'm going to check BOSS 'How to' (because the Papyrus logs are full of text I don't fuckin understand and I want to see if it will be the same after using BOSS) and for a french guy like me it's a reeeeally boooooring task because it's full of technical terms I don't fuckin understand and I have to use a translator which is a real pain in the a**!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!  :P 

I follow this topic because it's a FUCKIN GREAT TOPIC !

Thanks! Much appreciate it! :D

The Wolfhounds are found all around Skyrim, Vigilance outside of Markath I believe is a recruitable dog from vanilla, though you must purchase him I believe. Meeko is a free canine follower, and details on him are here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Meeko

The Armored Huskies require the Dawnguard expansion, and two recruitable huskies are found in the Vampire Hunter's castle - and the vampire/death dogs are found in the Vampire King's castle!

Bare huskies, I'm not sure if they are found normally in game, however it's entirely possible to change almost any dog into either of the canine species by using the console.

To do so, you open the console, click on the canine you wish to change, and FIRST just in case you have misclicked, try typing these commands;

getisrace dograce

getisrace dogcompanionrace

If either of these show up a 1 in the console, you have the dog selected.

Keep it selected, then you can use this command that SHOULD turn it into a husky;  setrace DLC1HuskyBareRace

You MUST have the Dawnguard DLC for this.

Otherwise, of course, there are many "Turn dogs of skyrim into X" mods out there, or Meeko mods that make Meeko essential/immortal as well as changes it into the husky if you have the Dawnguard DLC.

Enjoy!

Hurr, amazing work for sure! Ole' Judah's gotten quite a workout already by a few different charies in my game. ;3

Dumb question though, will you by chance add a Sheath version to the bare huskies? I noticed there wasn't one in it this time, and... I quite like the sheaths x3 Just asking is all~ Good work so far though! :D

Hurr, amazing work for sure! Ole' Judah's gotten quite a workout already by a few different charies in my game. ;3

Dumb question though, will you by chance add a Sheath version to the bare huskies? I noticed there wasn't one in it this time, and... I quite like the sheaths x3 Just asking is all~ Good work so far though! :D

Hey there, thanks!

I could quickly throw together the sheathed version. Lemme get on that now, should be done in a few hours.

Done!

BareHuskies zip now includes cute thick sheaths showing a little pink!

If you wish to swap, as mentioned many times, simply rename or delete your current Husky.nif and make a copy of, then rename HuskySheath.nif and change it to Husky.nif!

The Wolfhounds are found all around Skyrim, Vigilance outside of Markath I believe is a recruitable dog from vanilla, though you must purchase him I believe. Meeko is a free canine follower, and details on him are here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Meeko

The Armored Huskies require the Dawnguard expansion, and two recruitable huskies are found in the Vampire Hunter's castle - and the vampire/death dogs are found in the Vampire King's castle!

Bare huskies, I'm not sure if they are found normally in game, however it's entirely possible to change almost any dog into either of the canine species by using the console.

To do so, you open the console, click on the canine you wish to change, and FIRST just in case you have misclicked, try typing these commands;

getisrace dograce

Keep it selected, then you can use this command that SHOULD turn it into a husky;  setrace DLC1HuskyBareRace

Otherwise, of course, there are many "Turn dogs of skyrim into X" mods out there, or Meeko mods that make Meeko essential/immortal as well as changes it into the husky if you have the Dawnguard DLC.

Enjoy!

Thank you for all these useful informations, I think you should put some of these in some Readme file for users who aren't aware, could be useful.

Now I've got 2 questions :

1) I think I already know the answer to that question, but is Judah working without Dawnguard DLC ?

2) Is your mod in conflict with Dogs Of Skyrim ?

The Wolfhounds are found all around Skyrim, Vigilance outside of Markath I believe is a recruitable dog from vanilla, though you must purchase him I believe. Meeko is a free canine follower, and details on him are here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Meeko

getisrace dograce

Enjoy!

Thank you for all these useful informations, I think you should put some of these in some Readme file for users who aren't aware, could be useful.

Now I've got 2 questions :

1) I think I already know the answer to that question, but is Judah working without Dawnguard DLC ?

2) Is your mod in conflict with Dogs Of Skyrim ?

Cheers! And yeah, I might reupload all the packages with a Readme file for each, just to limit the amount of questions asked here. Something for the future!

1 - I do believe he requires Dawnguard, as the original mod uses Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, and Dawnguard.esm as it's parent master archives. I think it might be making use of some of the scripts and/or game mechanics that went into the companion armored huskies that is in the vampire slayer's castle.

2 - I saw this mod quite some time ago, and the one thing that I didn't like about it was there wasn't any original meshes used, it was (in my opinion) not so great texture mods to the Wolfhound/Vanilla dog, the Wolf mesh, and maybe the husky mesh. As such, I haven't had too much of a look at it. I have a feeling the creator duplicated the DogRace and renamed/altered it to use the new skins if they're all individual races. Kind've how the FoxRace has a red, and alpine skin, but are the same mesh.

And if that is true, then my mods/mesh alterations will do one of these things, either;

It will run side-by-side just fine, with the meshes changing all the dogs that use the dog.nif mesh (Wolfhound), as well as the the wolf.nif mesh, or,

It will replace the DogRace with the mix of independent mesh+texture locations for each individual species of dog in the mod, thus requiring altering of each .nif to include the genitalia.

For example, if it was dog.nif, germanshepherd.nif, rottweiler.nif, etc, etc - then it will NOT work, as they are individual meshes per dog species.

My mods still should work for their specific canines, however! Unless of course the mod over-writes my meshes.

One mod that has caught my eye however (This mod! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17424//? ) housed a fresh new mesh; a Shiba Inu mesh.

I might have a tinkering with it in the future some time as well, bringing the number of individual meshes to about five, I think. I'll have to check some time.

I hope this answered your questions! >>

Cheers! And yeah, I might reupload all the packages with a Readme file for each, just to limit the amount of questions asked here. Something for the future!

1 - I do believe he requires Dawnguard, as the original mod uses Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, and Dawnguard.esm as it's parent master archives. I think it might be making use of some of the scripts and/or game mechanics that went into the companion armored huskies that is in the vampire slayer's castle.

2 - I saw this mod quite some time ago, and the one thing that I didn't like about it was there wasn't any original meshes used, it was (in my opinion) not so great texture mods to the Wolfhound/Vanilla dog, the Wolf mesh, and maybe the husky mesh. As such, I haven't had too much of a look at it. I have a feeling the creator duplicated the DogRace and renamed/altered it to use the new skins if they're all individual races. Kind've how the FoxRace has a red, and alpine skin, but are the same mesh.

And if that is true, then my mods/mesh alterations will do one of these things, either;

It will run side-by-side just fine, with the meshes changing all the dogs that use the dog.nif mesh (Wolfhound), as well as the the wolf.nif mesh, or,

It will replace the DogRace with the mix of independent mesh+texture locations for each individual species of dog in the mod, thus requiring altering of each .nif to include the genitalia.

For example, if it was dog.nif, germanshepherd.nif, rottweiler.nif, etc, etc - then it will NOT work, as they are individual meshes per dog species.

My mods still should work for their specific canines, however! Unless of course the mod over-writes my meshes.

One mod that has caught my eye however (This mod! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17424//? ) housed a fresh new mesh; a Shiba Inu mesh.

I might have a tinkering with it in the future some time as well, bringing the number of individual meshes to about five, I think. I'll have to check some time.

I hope this answered your questions! >>

Thank you so much for answering my questions ! It makes things clearer !   :) 

Now I've got to try Dogs Of Skyrim + Horny Dogs Of Skyrim and give some feedback ! 

See you soon on this topic!  ;)

Hey there, thanks!

I could quickly throw together the sheathed version. Lemme get on that now, should be done in a few hours.

Done!

BareHuskies zip now includes cute thick sheaths showing a little pink!

If you wish to swap, as mentioned many times, simply rename or delete your current Husky.nif and make a copy of, then rename HuskySheath.nif and change it to Husky.nif!

Fff, you awesome!! Thanks a lot, again! x3 Pretty much already switched out the wolfhounds with the bare huskies... cause huskies are awesome! x3

Changed the dog mesh to husky but now it looks like the husky mesh is trying to use some other texture.

Did you use the Husky.nif mesh from the HornyBareHuskies pack I have uploaded?

I think I can see exactly what's happening, it looks like you've copied just the .nif across on it's own, and it's still trying to use the standard wolfhound dog texture on it. The eyes on the back of the neck are from the wolfhound texture. 

If so, make sure you install the whole pack, don't just copy across the single husky.nif into the meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\ directory. The textures included in the pack need to be in their respective location ( which is textures\actors\dlc1\armoreddog\ ) for it to work with the correct textures.

I always try to triple check the skin locations entered within the .nif files, there are a few mod makers out there that do not clear off the C:\etc,etc,etc from their custom .NIF files, which causes problems when someone has their Skyrim directory installed somewhere else.

If this is not what's happening, something else a little weird is going on with your current installation.

Scratch that, I know exactly what's happening here, I've recreated the error under the spoiler.

You have Dogs of Skyrim installed; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35008/?

post-99904-0-56215100-1383190854_thumb.png

It looks like Dogs of Skyrim alters what .nif/Race Meeko is and makes it one of the custom dogs.

To circumvent this and get my custom Husky.nif working again, go to "Meshes\Actors\Canine\Character Assets Dog\" and delete "dog.nif", then replace it with my "husky.nif" file, making sure that you extract the textures from the HornyBareHuskies pack into the correct location ( Textures\Actors\dlc1\armoreddog\ )

If this doesn't work, it's one of the first issues with Dogs of Skyrim. You could also try selecting Meeko in the console and changing his race with the "setrace" commands. Dogs of Skyrim is probably changing Meeko to one of it's own meshes.

Just having a closer look at Dogs of Skyrim.

I will admit, I definitely don't like it now. (But that is just my opinion!)

So I will not be altering the Dogs of Skyrim's meshes to be anatomically correct myself until some better meshes are created for other canine species.

Changed the dog mesh to husky but now it looks like the husky mesh is trying to use some other texture.

Did you use the Husky.nif mesh from the HornyBareHuskies pack I have uploaded?

I think I can see exactly what's happening, it looks like you've copied just the .nif across on it's own, and it's still trying to use the standard wolfhound dog texture on it. The eyes on the back of the neck are from the wolfhound texture. 

If so, make sure you install the whole pack, don't just copy across the single husky.nif into the meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\ directory. The textures included in the pack need to be in their respective location ( which is textures\actors\dlc1\armoreddog\ ) for it to work with the correct textures.

I always try to triple check the skin locations entered within the .nif files, there are a few mod makers out there that do not clear off the C:\etc,etc,etc from their custom .NIF files, which causes problems when someone has their Skyrim directory installed somewhere else.

If this is not what's happening, something else a little weird is going on with your current installation.

Scratch that, I know exactly what's happening here, I've recreated the error under the spoiler.

You have Dogs of Skyrim installed; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35008/?

It looks like Dogs of Skyrim alters what .nif/Race Meeko is and makes it one of the custom dogs.

To circumvent this and get my custom Husky.nif working again, go to "Meshes\Actors\Canine\Character Assets Dog\" and delete "dog.nif", then replace it with my "husky.nif" file, making sure that you extract the textures from the HornyBareHuskies pack into the correct location ( Textures\Actors\dlc1\armoreddog\ )

If this doesn't work, it's one of the first issues with Dogs of Skyrim. You could also try selecting Meeko in the console and changing his race with the "setrace" commands. Dogs of Skyrim is probably changing Meeko to one of it's own meshes.

OMG ! What did this cheap bastard do to this poor meeko ?!

May he/she burn in hell for that !  :angry:

Okay, deleting Dogs of Skyrim RIGHT NOW !

BUT I have to make a request because I think there isn't enough pets in Skyrim vanilla and it's the only version I have so : 

P-L-E-A-S-E can someone make a mod with pets populating cities for Skyrim Vanilla without altering the wrong files and creating monsters ?!

If it already exists, feel free to share the link !