Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

Hi I have problem with Judah.

I got your mod GSD with Judah,

I got your modified esp to have sex with him.

When i tried it when the anim should start he turned into invisible, (my char still had the sex animation)

I got 2 messages:

20 move down

20 effect finish

the sex anim happening properly with my char and after sex Judah reappearing. What is wrong?

All the sex anims working fine with dogs, wolves, horses, bear....everything.

All the following installed:

FNIS, FNIS creature pack, Gone Immersive bodies,

Nude creatures,Sexlab, Matchmaker )i tried the anims with matchmaker)

Other installed mods:

Requiem, Horny dogs of skyrim, Sexlab mods: STD RND victim, comfort, cumshot, Hormones, Consequences, Devious devices (all) Angrim apprentice, immersive patch, aroused and RND, dangerously nude..etc.

Everything works just fine apart from Judah:S

I even tried to replace the mesh with husky, etc, textures with white Judah still same.

HEEELP, pls:)

I would of liked to figure this out for myself, but i can't seem to get it to work. I got a mod to turn Meeko and Vigilance into huskies,(Meeko is a naked husky and Vigilance is an armored husky).

Their junk shows up correctly and stuff, but i can't get the Matchmaker spell to work on them. It just fizzles.

But the strange thing is that it works perfectly fine on Bran and Sceolang. And to add to that, it works just fine on Meeko and Vigilance before I turned them into huskies. Can I get Matchmaker to work on them after turning them into huskies?

Edit: 

Ok so i just tried to replace the .nif for the dog and the dogsheath .nif with the bare husky nifs, and i pretty much got what i wanted. Even though i think it's kinda a crappy workaround, but I guess it'll work for now. 

Hello, Thanks for your time and work creating mods for everyone to use... However I have to say being new to modding and not understanding every detail... I find this hard to understand how to use this... The instructions if there is any here are not very clear for a new modder!

Very quick How-To:
Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.
Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.
To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.
Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

Simply says take the meshes and texture files and place them into the data file... well that is easy enough however there are multiple .nif files in these files.

So tell someone new how to install this... Do I take all these nif files and place them into the data from every package here?

Or does it only require one nif file from each type of dog? plus the skeleton nif? And whould you need the skeleton nif from each file as well or just one skeleton nif?

As a new member and modder I really wish that everyone that mods and puts in all this hard work to create these would take some time to put in clear instruction on how to install the mod...

Please help if someone can and thanks for all your time and efforts

Hello, Thanks for your time and work creating mods for everyone to use... However I have to say being new to modding and not understanding every detail... I find this hard to understand how to use this... The instructions if there is any here are not very clear for a new modder!

Very quick How-To:

Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.

Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.

To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.

Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

Simply says take the meshes and texture files and place them into the data file... well that is easy enough however there are multiple .nif files in these files.

So tell someone new how to install this... Do I take all these nif files and place them into the data from every package here?

Or does it only require one nif file from each type of dog? plus the skeleton nif? And whould you need the skeleton nif from each file as well or just one skeleton nif?

As a new member and modder I really wish that everyone that mods and puts in all this hard work to create these would take some time to put in clear instruction on how to install the mod...

Please help if someone can and thanks for all your time and efforts

Hey there ODell22d,

I really hope you've made a decision yourself and installed the mod by practice/common sense.

If not, I'll explain.

There is no reason to nit-pick individual files to copy across from the .ZIP file. There's even a mod out there (That I did not create!) that relies on having each of the .NIF files in place, and that mod is NakedCreatures (IIRC). That lets Skyrim switch between Sheath, and Veiny, when animations start and stop.

Also, the only file that Skyrim will look at, are the ones named like "dog.nif" and "wolf.nif" etc. Files with the exact same name as the base vanilla files. Skyrim will not touch "dogVEINY.nif" or any of the files with the extra text in it, unless it's told to by another mod.

It is, however, extremely handy having ALL OF THEM copied across, so that if you wish you can switch between them. And that is how the How-To is described on the original post here, simply put; extract the .ZIP into another directory like Documents or Downloads - anywhere, really - and then copy the Meshes and Textures directories into your Skyrim's "Data" directory. It doesn't hurt to have everything from those .ZIP files copied across.

I hope this helped.

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifWorking Dog.esp

For those wanting to have sex with Judah, this is the ESP file with his modifications that will allow it with the previously mentioned Matchmaker Spells.

What to do - seriously, just download this and overwrite your current Working Dog.ESP file.

What was changed - Tinkered with how Judah was coded so that he's within the CompanionDogRace and still should have his german shepherd mesh and skin.

Also, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE MATCHMAKER MOD AND ALL OF IT'S REQUIREMENTS INSTALLED.

You can get it here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

I have QUITE an interesting bug on my hands where I did exactly as you said, but just before the animation plays, Judah turns into a typical stray dog you would find in an unmodded form of Skyrim. Any idea what might be causing this?

(Some related stuff)

I have every .zip from the OP, I have matchmaker, and (I think) all the requirements for the mods to work (Nude Creatures was the only one, right?)

I have QUITE an interesting bug on my hands where I did exactly as you said, but just before the animation plays, Judah turns into a typical stray dog you would find in an unmodded form of Skyrim. Any idea what might be causing this?

(Some related stuff)

I have every .zip from the OP, I have matchmaker, and (I think) all the requirements for the mods to work (Nude Creatures was the only one, right?)

I think...

What happens is this. If like I have, you have installed the Creature Animation Pack, which I had to do to get visible trolls (since for example trolls disappeared for most of their animations), when judah goes in for the action, the Animation Pack directs Judah to the Vanilla dog animations and textures, which replaces them at the point of the action, unfortunately the mod does not seems to direct them back afterwards because they are not on the standard list.  

I think this may be what happened because it happened with my succubus who decided to play with some wolf pups from immersive creatures, however they may not have reverted because I had drain life activated and they kind of died.

Thank you for the heads up on this. I will do some testing.

ANOTHER Edit: It might have Nude Creatures causing the switch. Not the extras pack

I'm currently having some problems with Judah... I just downloaded the Judah mod, nothing else, and right now he starts attacking random NPCs around Whiterun! Any way to prevent him from doing that?

Also, I can't interact with him... I can talk to him, but none of the options respond.

(Some related stuff)

I think...

What happens is this. If like I have, you have installed the Creature Animation Pack, which I had to do to get visible trolls (since for example trolls disappeared for most of their animations), when judah goes in for the action, the Animation Pack directs Judah to the Vanilla dog animations and textures, which replaces them at the point of the action, unfortunately the mod does not seems to direct them back afterwards because they are not on the standard list.  

I think this may be what happened because it happened with my succubus who decided to play with some wolf pups from immersive creatures, however they may not have reverted because I had drain life activated and they kind of died.

Thank you for the heads up on this. I will do some testing.

ANOTHER Edit: It might have Nude Creatures causing the switch. Not the extras pack

Alright, thanks, but now I have another problem; I can't even interact with Huskies of any kind. I've got matchmaker and it says the spell fizzles on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been enjoying this for a while.

So did I ! Diarawr's work is amazing ! And I hope to see more of these soon !

And animations for deathhounds too, but I know it's not the right place to make this request...

Keep up the good work !!!!