You should make this compatible with Devious Devices, or something like people collars.

The idea is, if you are under the rule of Queen Isabel for example, once enrolling under her, she will provide you with a collar for you to wear as a sign of your ownership, devious devices can give a more forced play on it, whereas people collars will let you take it off, but talking to her with the collar unequipped will surely get you punished.   Thought that might be cool.

Instead of compatibilty, you could also just use existing assets to do it yourself.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Test with Sex em up. using the same animation types. The only thing I've experienced that is like what you described is when I tried to use the Leito XMLs that came with One Patch 1.1.1 In that case it wouldn't work with Sex Em up either... or any mod that uses tags. You only think CSA and Violate are working because the few Leito XMLs that do partially work with one patch are the aggressive ones. This will hopefully be fixed in One Patch 2.0 because @Halstrom is integrating themes with OP.

In the meantime Install Polistros Leito patches, AND delete all the Leito XMLs that One Patch installed.

SERIOUSLY guys this is why I wanted to wait for One Patch 2.0 to come out before I released. I knew I was gonna be answering this over and over.

This is a problem i have while having already done that, not the sex em up test but the patch bit.

1 hour ago, gippo said:

This is a problem i have while having already done that, not the sex em up test but the patch bit.

The only other thing I can imagine is if you don't have the particular animation it's trying to grab.  For instance if it's FF and you have Cunnilingus turned on, but don't have Rufgt's Old Animations (or don't have the esp enabled.)

1 hour ago, worldprop said:

The idea is, if you are under the rule of Queen Isabel for example, once enrolling under her, she will provide you with a collar for you to wear as a sign of your ownership, devious devices can give a more forced play on it, whereas people collars will let you take it off, but talking to her with the collar unequipped will surely get you punished.   Thought that might be cool.

This has been asked by at least 2 people in this thread, and answered. I have no interest in expanding Queen Isabel's functionality at this time. I might add that along with some other features if I ever do a big 2.0 revision (redone scripts, some functionality tweaks to bring it up to the standard of my next mod) down the line. but if that happens it's several months off. 

I am unlikely to ever directly support DD in any of my mods. While a lot of the models are super rad, I've always found even the Skyrim version to be just way too overloaded with scripted nonsense. (Yes ironic coming from me I know) God how I wish there was a complete port of Zaz animation pack items over to Fallout 4... ahem... anyway.

If I do add a scripted collar to Hardship (which would again be down the line) It will be the shock collar from @Kharos's Real Handcuffs.

25 minutes ago, SAC said:

Can I suggest removing female riders from the "menacing" faction? Meaning they attack my PC, no animations ensue but they take my stuff. I'd rather not kill all female riders just to get my stuff back

If you have the requirements installed properly they will use a strapon on you if you are female and fuck you if you are male. If you don't have Rufgt's old animations AND have Cunnilingus turned on sometimes you will have what you described happen. Either install Rufgt's old animations or turn off cunnilingus in the menu.

Aaand with that I am moving Leito's animations to the HARD requirements.

UPDATE:

I updated the requirements on the front page. I should have done this long ago but since people have been having more and more probs with missing animations:

REQUIREMENTS

Hard:

A working tested install of:

Advanced Animation Framework and it's requirements

AAF Themes Required as of this release, however will be replaced by One Patch to Bang them all 2.0+ in the near future

Fallout 4 Animations by Leito Is the pack this mod was most designed to work with. It has EVERY kind of animation this mod calls. (except cunnilingus and 69). TECHNICALLY with the right combination of other packs you'd be fine without it, but don't come bitching to me about missing animations. 

Polistro’s AAF Compatibility Patches (This also will be replaced by One Patch 2.0+... hopefully)

I will not provide tech supprt to people using solely One Patch 1.1.1 

Soft:

Atomic Lust (Or rather JUST Rufgt's old animations. You don't need the main Atomic lust) is a requirement if you want F/F cunnilingus.

16 minutes ago, JBpy said:

@Tentacus Apart from the requirements you set, I also have this one.

Various AAF XML Files

But I don't know if you see it necessary. I had followed an AAF guide five months ago and so far it works solidly with EVB and CBBE.

I've never used it so I don't know how it affects things positive or not. I sure hope this mess gets ironed out in One Patch 2.0. I'd really like it to be simple for everybody who doesn't want to get their hands dirty with the XML tinkering.

Lest anybody think I was being Cavalier in my post above I DID load up a save and test to make sure that the strap on sex was still working. This screenshot was taken a minute ago.

I think I'll remove the Cunnilingus toggle in a future version and just make it automatic based on if the esp is present or not. I hate to do this because there are advantages to the way it is now. (IE if you only want raiders to use strap ons you can temporarily turn Cunnilingus off when travelling etc...) I dunno... I'll have to think about it.

20191016144719_1.jpg.5146c21dd855fe593c2f6bb14c7e7e0d.jpg

Great mod, it feels more interactive. I had a couple of occasions I initiated sex as a prostitute the camera kind of froze in place but the scene didnt start but that was far from the norm and most likely is a problem on my end. I think what you have done here would work really well for being enslaved or jailed, generally its far more fun getting enslaved than being enslaved and there is no jailed/crime mod that I am aware. Dialogue choices could lead through escape opportunities, permanent surrender or death (back to your last save), Stockholm Syndrome type corruption or even more mundane choices like how to get food and drink.  

Its always fun to play with mods that inspire, thanks.

11 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I initiated sex as a prostitute the camera kind of froze in place but the scene didnt start

I was getting this a couple days ago when testing some incompatible animation patches, but it went away when I stripped the experimental squirt effects patch back out.

14 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

there is no jailed/crime mod that I am aware

Surrender to Minutemen or DC Guards with RSE2:CSA lands you in the DC Jail with no possessions, and you get force-fed until you buy your way out (with caps or... in trade for services rendered).

16 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Stockholm Syndrome type corruption or even more mundane choices like how to get food and drink

That pretty much describes RSE2:CSA's abduction scenarios exactly.

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

Great mod, it feels more interactive. I had a couple of occasions I initiated sex as a prostitute the camera kind of froze in place but the scene didnt start but that was far from the norm and most likely is a problem on my end. I think what you have done here would work really well for being enslaved or jailed, generally its far more fun getting enslaved than being enslaved and there is no jailed/crime mod that I am aware. Dialogue choices could lead through escape opportunities, permanent surrender or death (back to your last save), Stockholm Syndrome type corruption or even more mundane choices like how to get food and drink.  

Its always fun to play with mods that inspire, thanks.

49 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That pretty much describes RSE2:CSA's abduction scenarios exactly.

You know I'd tackle that kind of mod, but I'm honestly not much of a coder. I know just enough to be dangerous ? Those kind of mods generally require a lot of technical knowhow. I just wanna use smoke and mirrors to tell stories.

That said... if anybody of that inclination who is making those mods wants help writing dialogue or making the sex stuff more interactive with menues like I do in Hardship just ask me and I'd be happy to help. 

Anyway Thanks for the kind words @Vuulgar. I am glad you appreciate the interactivity. I can say that I am already working on my next mod, and have a pretty developed sex system already working that is MUCH more interactive than Hardship. ?

20191015212955_1.jpg.085046f2af979ddbb4e4748aaa5605d6.jpg  20191015151742_1.jpg.1bef54620475fabfdea2e6637f299bce.jpg

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If you have the requirements installed properly they will use a strapon on you if you are female and fuck you if you are male. If you don't have Rufgt's old animations AND have Cunnilingus turned on sometimes you will have what you described happen. Either install Rufgt's old animations or turn off cunnilingus in the menu.

Aaand with that I am moving Leito's animations to the HARD requirements.

What I'm asking for is to please have the option to disable FF approaches and rapes completely. I want to avoid them altogether, especially since in my particular environment females outnumber males by a significant ratio (I spawn them randomly via a cloak spell), normally my PC is male, I have switched to female in order to play this mod 

TY

7 hours ago, SAC said:

What I'm asking for is to please have the option to disable FF approaches and rapes completely. I want to avoid them altogether, especially since in my particular environment females outnumber males by a significant ratio (I spawn them randomly via a cloak spell), normally my PC is male, I have switched to female in order to play this mod 

TY

I'll think about it. I'm not super thrilled at the idea of rewriting something as fundamental as my raider approach code for such a niche request, but I can understand why some people might want it for RP reasons too...

I am still curious why you say you have no animations though. If you were a male PC,  and have at least one NoFurn Cowgirl anim you should be good to go. The lady raiders will ride you and threaten to ... er.... Unman you if you don't satisfy them. I put a lot of work into that ? There's even an option to make it more brutal if you are gay and unable to keep it up for them (PC Unattracted to women in Sexual traits) You can get a lot of fun beatings!

41 minutes ago, gippo said:

Ok so it seems my game is more stuffed than i thought, only the AAF manual wizard works and raiderpet. Hardship, violate and rse csa don't work at all, animation wise. Is this the right place to ask what the issue could be?

One Patch to bang them all. if you have that. None of Leitos non aggressive anims work with the current version. (they work in the window, this is a TAGS issue) This may also affect other packs I dunno. Their Savage Cabbage XMLs (Before SC 1.1) work fine though they are only furniture anims.

If you don't have One Patch, do you have Polistros patches and themes installed and up to date? 

Maybe ask @JBpy about their setup, they seem to have things working well.

Update:

Looks like the Female Raider toggle might not be too big of an ass-pain. It'll require a decent amount of testing though. I'm going to clear female Menacers AND spectators. This may result in a much reduced chance of getting gang raped. I'm not sure. 

While I am at it I will bring some of the pop up dialogue windows to the new format I am using in Defiler (My next mod). Expect an update release in a day or three... or be pleasantly surprised because I am an obsessive git.  (Note: I only mean the font formatting, Unfortunately I can't add more sex interaction without a major rewrite that would make existing saves unusable.)

@gippo

I currently have three profiles working correctly and without errors. I use Vortex. Remember that Tentacus can only help you if you use MO2, because mod organizers work differently.

My first profile is with EVB and CBBE, without One Patch. It's the old school AAF, rock solid. I think it's the best profile to play Hardship and all LL mods without errors (Until OnePatch 2.0 comes out).

1.AAF

2.Themes

3. (all animations here).

4.AAF patches for leito and crazy 3.2

5.Compatibility Pacthes 3.3

6. AJ Various XML 2.4

It works right and many of the animations have cum overlays.

The second profile is with One Patch and Indarello addons (for me this is the best profile ... although there may be errors that can be fixed with OnePatch 2.0). BodyTalk + CBBE, cum overlays, tattoos, moans, squirt effects, more staged animations. :love:

1-AAF

2-Themes

3- (All animations here) 

4-One Patch

5-BodyTalk (with EVP morphs).

6-Indarello patch

The other patches (from my first profile) COMPLETELY DISABLED.

The third is the same, but with Fusion Girl. This is more for testing FG than anything ...

Update:

Looks like the Female Raider toggle might not be too big of an ass-pain. It'll require a decent amount of testing though. I'm going to clear female Menacers AND spectators. This may result in a much reduced chance of getting gang raped. I'm not sure. 

Happy to hear that, thank you very much!

I am never gangraped, all sex scenes are 1-1. Are there supposed to be gangrapes? I'd like to see that.

Are the beatings supposed to be animated? I just get a message box saying I was beaten

I am not sure why I don't get any FF sex scenes. I haven't tried to trigger them manually, I will try that. Like all AAF setups, it's a mix of xmls and patches, no idea how they end up interacting, I am just happy they work good enough for MF / MMF etc

While I am at it I will bring some of the pop up dialogue windows to the new format I am using in Defiler (My next mod). Expect an update release in a day or three... or be pleasantly surprised because I am an obsessive git.  (Note: I only mean the font formatting, Unfortunately I can't add more sex interaction without a major rewrite that would make existing saves unusable.)

Is there a link to the Defiler mod page / a thread yet?

20 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

The best and most reliable is the first option.There is no alternative to Compatibility Pacthes 3.3.

Not if you want to use Leitos anims at least and EVERYBODY should IMO.

Personally I use a hybrid setup where I have One patch AND Polistros patches, Fusion Girl and BT 2, but have removed all the One Patch Leito XMLs. This is easy to do with Mod Organizer but not so much with other Mod Managers. 

27 minutes ago, SAC said:

Happy to hear that, thank you very much!

I am never gangraped, all sex scenes are 1-1. Are there supposed to be gangrapes? I'd like to see that.

In the context of my mod I meant taking turns. If my changes clears a female spectator it won't try to fill another spectator until the male Menacer is done with you. I am not sure how this will affect how quickly a new menacer might be filled. Will probably make escape easier.

Are the beatings supposed to be animated? I just get a message box saying I was beaten

It's just a message box with sounds. My mod is very RP based. Think of it like a game of D&D. If you don't have an imagination you may not like my mods. ;)

Is there a link to the Defiler mod page / a thread yet?

No I've just started work on it. So far it's just a very-very complex sex script and a single dialogue to trigger it for testing. Here are the details so far. All of this is subject to change:

It will be a player aggressor mod for bad guy playthroughs. It will include:

-Chem dealing

-Rape

-Kidnapping

-Torture

-Enslaving NPCs

-Slave training

-Selling Slaves 

It will use menues to select sex type instead of strictly dialogue which is what allows me to have FAR fewer sxcripts than Hardship. You'll be able to change positions mid sex, and do other actions... pinch nipples for example (Roleplaying message... not animated). You'll have some limited verbal interactions through menues during sex scenes when you change positions. Before sex and after sex interaction menues like hardship.

Like Hardship the options will be as inclusive as practical to allow for gender and oriantation appropriate (or neutral when I can get away with it) dialogue.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It's just a message box with sounds. My mod is very RP based. Think of it like a game of D&D. If you don't have an imagination you may not like my mods. ;)

Just checking to understand if I was missing anything. I like Hardship just fine, thank you :)

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

No I've just started work on it. So far it's just a very-very complex sex script and a single dialogue to trigger it for testing. Here are the details so far. All of this is subject to change:

It will be a player aggressor mod for bad guy playthroughs. It will include:

Looking forward to it

Another thing: the menacing raider approaches, says a line, then just stands there and expects me to talk to him (i.e. press E, say "hi"). If I press talk, then he says he's gonna rape me and we go to the 4 options (beg / i'm a whore / disease...)

If I walk away he just follows around, no raping, no attacking.

That's not very "realistic", they should say straight away they are going to this-and-that and then automatically go to the "pleading" dialogue options.

ScreenShot22.thumb.png.3ddfd3289fc175215d058a3b04dad181.png